That's good.  4 stars! :)

Wow, I am really surprised, I thought is avarage or even below. I'm glad you liked it. I will create continuation of prologue tommorow or day after tommorow since my job shedule is weird. Would you mind if I connect Anna's story with your adiposian race? I already have a few ideas of connection but if you won't aprove I won't use them.

There are many of intresting race mod e.g. playable giant race mod (you play as giant with armor). Giant are also OP race if you prefer berserk gamplay since they posses basic armor and huge magic resistance on start (cryomancer are fcked up vs giant from begin). Their only weakness is extremaly low magica.

Wow, I am really surprised, I thought is avarage or even below. I'm glad you liked it. I will create continuation of prologue tommorow or day after tommorow since my job shedule is weird. Would you mind if I connect Anna's story with your adiposian race? I already have a few ideas of connection but if you won't aprove I won't use them.

There are many of intresting race mod e.g. playable giant race mod (you play as giant with armor). Giant are also OP race if you prefer berserk gamplay since they posses basic armor and huge magic resistance on start (cryomancer are fcked up vs giant from begin). Their only weakness is extremaly low magica.

You can use the Adiposian race for your stories, no problem.  I would recommend that you create a blog for your stories though.  It would be more organized and easier to find if someone is searching around for stories like that, I'd say.

You can use the Adiposian race for your stories, no problem.  I would recommend that you create a blog for your stories though.  It would be more organized and easier to find if someone is searching around for stories like that, I'd say.

I may sound a little like a noob, but how to do that? I really haven't done thing like that even once and tbh I don't know how to create blog.

On the other thanks for suggesting other ENB's preset (I accidentally set every on very high and destroyed my game, luckly I managed to repair that). Till I have wooden pc I will focus just on basics :D. Second prologue chapter may appear a little weird though because when searching for spell mods in loverslab I've noticed mod that allowes females to consume enemies. As I've read it base on voraphilia fetish (mod name devourment) but somehow I enjoyed that kind of weirdness and I have odd feelings as it may fit to Adiposians as they are a little glutton :D. That's why I want to ask again (sorry for repeating) if you are sure about this, I'm really worried not to make your project less popular by putting connection with some fetishes. I can spoil that I thought Anna character story plot throulghy and as I may spoil it bases on weird intrest of deadric princeses on certain girl.

I may sound a little like a noob, but how to do that? I really haven't done thing like that even once and tbh I don't know how to create blog.

On the other thanks for suggesting other ENB's preset (I accidentally set every on very high and destroyed my game, luckly I managed to repair that). Till I have wooden pc I will focus just on basics :D. Second prologue chapter may appear a little weird though because when searching for spell mods in loverslab I've noticed mod that allowes females to consume enemies. As I've read it base on voraphilia fetish (mod name devourment) but somehow I enjoyed that kind of weirdness and I have odd feelings as it may fit to Adiposians as they are a little glutton :D. That's why I want to ask again (sorry for repeating) if you are sure about this, I'm really worried not to make your project less popular by putting connection with some fetishes. I can spoil that I thought Anna character story plot throulghy and as I may spoil it bases on weird intrest of deadric princeses on certain girl.

One can make blog entries here on LL.  There are many other hosts out on the internet as well that will host blog entries and are easy to find when just searching the internet.  I use Tumblr for it's ease of use but I think Tumblr is treated more of a quick picture feed for users.  If you are still confused about it, just send me a PM and I can try and guide you.  TBH, newer blog sites have tutorials that will help.

A few months ago, maybe more, I had some discussion with another enthusiast that has been working on the vore mod Devourment.  From what I gathered, the original person that was working on the Devourment mod stopped working on it so another person is trying to take over.  He also found the Adiposian body to be a good fit using it with Devourment.  I also took a close look into the Devourment plug-in itself in CK.  However, I put it off to the side because I had to figure how it all worked together and that would take some time.

I wouldn't worry to much about adding too many different types of fetishes in one mod, if that is what you are saying.  If I could add everything in, I would, but I just need the time to do it  :)

Thanks for info, I think I'm gonna try alone first and unless I succed, I will ask for help. I'm glad that there are still people who accept even weird fetishes. I will post prologue here in assorted way because I respect your opinion (you've inspired me a bit tbh). When prologue will be complete than I will post it on my blog (I think I will try tumblr as it is one of the biggest community).

• 2 weeks later...

BTW I also want to inform you that thanks to character edit in racemanu and thanks to weightmorphs mod you can make your adiposians thin (if someone like thin gals but also like adiposians traits) or extremaly huge (if somone likes really big bbw or sbbw body types). Same goes to Ms V race where I was able to make her body hilarious hourglass like, very thin body big boobs and booty.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
30 minutes ago, TheCrow1983 said:

This is certainly impressive. Will it make it's way to SSE?

This would probably be easy to do, it would just take a little time.  I did convert Ms. Vavavooommm follower into my Adiposian SSE mod but not a playable race so I already have optimized and edited models ready to be used if I do make Ms. V a playable race for SSE.

51 minutes ago, Booceefus said:

This would probably be easy to do, it would just take a little time.  I did convert Ms. Vavavooommm follower into my Adiposian SSE mod but not a playable race so I already have optimized and edited models ready to be used if I do make Ms. V a playable race for SSE.

Cool then. Oh, that's totally fine. Worth the wait. :smile:

• 8 months later...