omg im so new to this mod. but i have everything downloaded correctly

but im having problems with the cannibus. ive bought it but cant find it  or the seed

ive done buydebug to try to grow it to smoke and its no good, i cant find it there either

also, ive tried to get kw animations to work

my sims begins like they stand in each other naked about a few sim minutes then they break apart and get back dressed

ive read that i have to TRAIN  them but it also mention an override. ive checked the settings and cant find that override.

so far all i can do is get sims to mastubate which sucks

what im i doing wrong or not doing?

1.you can buy cannabis-seed via computer ingame. You have to order and then you have to fetch them in mailbox later. you will find the seed in your sims inventory afterwards, and can plant them

2. if you cant find the override in settings try the miscellanious -debug ->set to true or active or whatever. then click your sim and find kinky and the new debug option and you should be able to find the always accept there...i think.

Hope that was of some help.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Found this site by accident and boy am I thrilled.  I've done all the steps and although not a modder I use quite a bit of CC so I'm familiar with the process but I just can't seem to get this to show up in my game.  I know the creator said it takes a while to appear but how long usually?  Also wanted to thank you for that tip about the clean game - genius!!

did you activate kinkyworld? after starting your game, click on your sim. Do you find a kinky option?  if you do, click it and choose settings. activate kinkyworld. And remember to always delete you cachefiles before starting a new game if you have installed/upgraded mods/cc (these 4: simcompositorCache, compositorcache, scriptcache and caspartcache)

hope that helps.

This guide was really helpful especially for someone new to the sims mod like me, I'm really like it :D and maraas could you tell me what mod do you used in the camera and nraas folder ?

and secondly does anyone have a problem with master animation, when i used only amra and lady666 animation, the animation will play in sequences from one position to another but when i add master animation, the animation will stop after one sex position

lastly, does gecko skin compatible with bahudain vulva and nipple version ? or i have to download the vulva version only ?

I don`t know if the cameramods I use are any good(I installed them ages ago), so if anyone have better suggestions feel free to share!!

I have these 4 mods installed ( And I _think_ they are compatible. Can`t guarantee it though):

In the nraas folder i have these:

• overwatch(make sure to disable the right settings for OKW, if using this)
  • traffic
  • mastercontroller
  • mastercontrollerExpandedTattoo
  • MastercontrollerCheats
  • DebugEnabler
  • Career +careerDataHomemaker, CareerDataAssassination, careerDataMobster
  • Decensor
  • Homeopener
  • Mover

I have not really tested the animationsequences, so sorry, but I can`t help you there...

For the skin I`ve used vulva+nipple with gecko`s skin, and there is no conflict. But the nipple might not fit perfectly...i can`t really remember how good of a fit it was, and I am at work now so i can`t test it either. But Buhudain`s is not a default so it will not conflict with gecko`s afaik.

Hope that was of any help :)

Cheers

Sorry but one more thing; my sims penis is always a different color; is this normal?  I did the cmar morphing penis and script like you had in your instructions.  Thanks

You got to use the second map because the shoes change the color. Map 2 makes it normal so you don't have a rainbow dick. :)

Awesome!  No more rainbow dick :D Thanks a bunch; it seems to be working well now.  Any help on how to stop the game spawning so many sims & pets?  I started with an almost empty town and was up to almost 350 in a day.  Thanks again

Sorry but one more thing; my sims penis is always a different color; is this normal?  I did the cmar morphing penis and script like you had in your instructions.  Thanks

You got to use the second map because the shoes change the color. Map 2 makes it normal so you don't have a rainbow dick. :)

Awesome!  No more rainbow dick :D Thanks a bunch; it seems to be working well now.  Any help on how to stop the game spawning so many sims & pets?  I started with an almost empty town and was up to almost 350 in a day.  Thanks again

The massive spawning of servicesims/pets is a bug with the current official KW. (It is fixed in the patreon version) There has been several suggestions of how to stop the spawning of sims and pets in this topic: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v026-updated-24-dec-2015/

Just search the topic(top right of the screen) for instance by typing "spawning" and you will find several suggestions on it.

I think the baseline is to use nraas overwatch and/or nraas register, and possibly disable pets

I use the patreon version myself so I have not tested if it works or how good it works

cheers

The massive spawning of servicesims/pets is a bug with the current official KW. (It is fixed in the patreon version) There has been several suggestions of how to stop the spawning of sims and pets in this topic: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v026-updated-24-dec-2015/

Just search the topic(top right of the screen) for instance by typing "spawning" and you will find several suggestions on it.

I think the baseline is to use nraas overwatch and/or nraas register, and possibly disable pets

I use the patreon version myself so I have not tested if it works or how good it works

cheers

maraas is right use those mods, but make sure you disable clean up outfits which removes extra career outfits you might need for kinkyworld and disable stuck check auto reset because it will break up your sims when they are doing the "wild thang" and that's not kosher. ;)

I don`t know if the cameramods I use are any good(I installed them ages ago), so if anyone have better suggestions feel free to share!!

I have these 4 mods installed ( And I _think_ they are compatible. Can`t guarantee it though):

In the nraas folder i have these:
  • errortrap (make sure to disable the right settings for OKW, if using this)
  • traffic
  • mastercontroller
  • mastercontrollerExpandedTattoo
  • MastercontrollerCheats
  • DebugEnabler
  • Career +careerDataHomemaker, CareerDataAssassination, careerDataMobster
  • Decensor
  • Homeopener
  • Mover
I have not really tested the animationsequences, so sorry, but I can`t help you there...

For the skin I`ve used vulva+nipple with gecko`s skin, and there is no conflict. But the nipple might not fit perfectly...i can`t really remember how good of a fit it was, and I am at work now so i can`t test it either. But Buhudain`s is not a default so it will not conflict with gecko`s afaik.

Hope that was of any help :)

Cheers

Thank you maraas for your reply and obviously for this guide :D

no problem. Glad i could be of some help:)

Thanks again Maraas!  Running well; do you use the nraas expanded school careers for patreon version?

Actually I have not been playing the game for quite some time. Too much to do in real life atm. So i have not tested the 4-5 latest patreon-KW versions I`m afraid. Did have both nraas expanded school careers and Kw patreon last time i did test it though...(sorry not much help here)

Hi, I have to say this mod looks interesting, I followed all the steps you were saying about but the Kinky World mod doesn't work. I have access to the dildo object but I can't interract with it, I have the acessories in the CAS mode too. The problem is, when I click on my sims, there is any new "Kinky" menu, is it supposed to appear when we do this ?

I can't understand why it doesn't work, I deleted the four caches files, I changed the name of my Sims 3 folder to automaticaly create a new one, but it still doesn't work. Could you help me please ?

Hi, I have to say this mod looks interesting, I followed all the steps you were saying about but the Kinky World mod doesn't work. I have access to the dildo object but I can't interract with it, I have the acessories in the CAS mode too. The problem is, when I click on my sims, there is any new "Kinky" menu, is it supposed to appear when we do this ?

I can't understand why it doesn't work, I deleted the four caches files, I changed the name of my Sims 3 folder to automaticaly create a new one, but it still doesn't work. Could you help me please ?

When you click on your sims, do you see "Kinky" button of Kinky menu?