pepertje

Fertile Breeder - Captured

Hi, thanks for this great mod ! I just finished Garden of Babylon. I found a fix to one of the bugs so I thought I should share.

If you have the bug where after the 2nd pregnancy Lily shows up and has no dialogue (the camera only zooms in), open the console and type :

set "XX0026F2".BreedStage to 1 (if you gave birth to a plant spore pod)

OR

set "XX0026F2".BreedStage to 2 (if you gave birth to a carrier)

Replace the XX in the beginning by mod index of FBCaptured in your load order.

Tada ! Dialogue is back!

• For pepertje  or those who want to understand what is happening

When you have sex in the Breeding room there is a script that follows what is happening (FBCzBreedingSceneScript).

That script uses the variable BreedStage that can have 4 values.

; 0==player pregnant, nothing to worry about
; 1==player gave birth to Plant
; 2==player gave birth to Carrier
; 3==in breeding room
; 4==done breeding, sending back

So after you gave birth the 2nd time the value of BreedStage should be 1 or 2 depending on what you give birth to.

When Lily appears in the greenhouse to retrieve your "baby" and send you back to be bred, her dialogue checks that BreedStage is either 1 or 2.

If it's neither, the dialogue doesn't start. Unfortunately mine was at 4 (you can check with the console command sqv XX0026F2), so the script might have a problem tracking if you give birth and what you give birth to.

Setting the variable to the expected value solves the problem.

Now i think I met another bug following that. Lily sends you to the breeding room, you have a new dialogue to start befriending her, you have sex with the plants and are sent back to the greenhouse and then nothing. I gave birth a 3rd time and waited for a really long time but nothing happened.

I don't know the cause of this bug but I have a workaround. While you're in the breeding room, after the first dialogue to befriend Lily, open the console, click on Lily and type :

startconversation player FBC3LilyGreet080b1

After that everything went smoothly.

I keep having an issue with the Supermutant quest where after I get captured nothing happens. Pregnancy doesn't even continue to progess

4 hours ago, Ambibop said:

I keep having an issue with the Supermutant quest where after I get captured nothing happens. Pregnancy doesn't even continue to progess

If I recall correctly you are supposed to sleep in the bed.

Hi,
I have a problem with this mod, when I try to run my game it loads to menu but it never show me the option, to put it simply i can wait in main menu as long as I want but there is no options like "new game", "Load", "Continue ect. here is full list of mods that I use, and I confirm that FBCapture is the mod that give me this problem.
I also use TTW mod.
P.s. Sorry for my english it is trash when comes down to writing

sdfafsdc.png

4 hours ago, Moniczyka said:

Hi,
I have a problem with this mod, when I try to run my game it loads to menu but it never show me the option, to put it simply i can wait in main menu as long as I want but there is no options like "new game", "Load", "Continue ect. here is full list of mods that I use, and I confirm that FBCapture is the mod that give me this problem.
I also use TTW mod.
P.s. Sorry for my english it is trash when comes down to writing

sdfafsdc.png

Do you have the plugin to increase your plugin-maximum, because you are over the default limit of 135 (139?) plugins

Secondly your loadorder is not sorted. It's Maingame-->It's DLC-->Fallout3-->It's DLC-->TTW and TTWFiees/YUPTTW-->Rest

Not certain about this, but I heard that disabled plugins still count to the maximum too.

Tip. disable all plugins, except for the first 54, TheModConfigurationMenu and SmallerTalk, and test if that loads. If not Maternity pack Overkill is causing the block. Which might be caused by missing resources from SexoutCommonResources.

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

Do you have the plugin to increase your plugin-maximum, because you are over the default limit of 135 (139?) plugins

Secondly your loadorder is not sorted. It's Maingame-->It's DLC-->Fallout3-->It's DLC-->TTW and TTWFiees/YUPTTW-->Rest

Not certain about this, but I heard that disabled plugins still count to the maximum too.

Tip. disable all plugins, except for the first 54, TheModConfigurationMenu and SmallerTalk, and test if that loads. If not Maternity pack Overkill is causing the block. Which might be caused by missing resources from SexoutCommonResources.

First thank you for answering,

Well when I turn off the FBCaptured and mods that require it (FBZeta and FBJade) game working fine so it for sure FBCaptured.
And I have active 134 plugins so I didn't pass 135 requirements, but if you know about plugin to increase plugins limit I will be glad if you could share it.

5 hours ago, Moniczyka said:

First thank you for answering,

Well when I turn off the FBCaptured and mods that require it (FBZeta and FBJade) game working fine so it for sure FBCaptured.
And I have active 134 plugins so I didn't pass 135 requirements, but if you know about plugin to increase plugins limit I will be glad if you could share it.

In your pictures you have 145 plugins active. That's why I was making a comment.

If fertile Breeder etc load fine, that MPO loads fine, which is a first hurdle I see many people have issues with.

increasing the limit

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/68714?tab=description

the game is horribly optimized, so it can still have issues.

Sidenote, not related to your issue:

I noticed you have (mostly disabled) plugins in your list, that are either part of SCR or Kristina's closet. So you can completely delete those plugins.

Hi, thanks again for this great mod !

I now finished The Remnant. I met 2 bugs and thought I should share how I fixed/ got around them.

1st bug:

Valery tells you to wait through a pregnancy before disclosing the rest of the plan but no matter how long you wait nothing changes. Open the console and type :

setstage XX003FEB 130

Replace the XX in the beginning by mod index of FBCaptured in your load order.

Now Limey is supposed to come talk to you. If like me that didn't happen. Open the console and type :

tdetect

Now npcs can't detect you so you can go look for Limey to get the necessary dialogue (he was in the atrium in my case).

Don't forget to input "tdetect" a second time after going back to your cell so you can be detected again.

The quest went smoothly after that as far as I'm concerned.

2nd bug:

After the quest ended my character was still "pregnant" (swollen but nothing going on according to the pregnancy mod).

Following the different "pregnancy" stages all my apparels would disappear (to remove the pregnant "suits" i suppose).

Load a save before the apparels disappear and open the console to type :

set "XX0044F0".PlayerInit to 0

• For pepertje  or those who want to understand what is happening with the 2nd bug

Script XX004543 (FBC5PregRegulationCells) is the one that handles cycling through the pregnancy for the player and npcs.

Setting the variable PlayerInit to 0 puts a stop to the player pregnancy cycle. The script is attached to the quest XX0044F0 (FBC5CentaurGenericPre).

I don't know why the script kept running after the quest was over.

I noticed something else, this mod overwrites the terminal in Vault 34 (the one that opens the door) making it unusable. Is that a unintended/dirty edit? You can find the entry if you open the mod with FNVEdit under the "terminal" section. Anyway I deleted the entry and the terminal in Vault 34 now works again.

Is it possible that we can get a specific order/walkthrough for the Call of Calleville quest? It would make it much easier that way to know which quest to force.