Fertile Breeder - Captured

9 minutes ago, tato34 said:

evita always is outside the town and cindy any idea to make to go to her room?

any help @pepertje?

Uh... Evita should be in the saloon. Try selecting her (using a prid command) and move her into the tavern. Maybe that'll get her packages to fire properly. The same goes for Cindy. Is there anyone in the saloon to begin with?

• 1 month later...

I'm having problems with the part where you have to kill Doyle. Every time I try to use the Kim option, he just goes up to her and just says "Hey Kim." Trying to use the Charisma option and the speech option does nothing. There's no new options or dialogues to use and attacking him ends in me getting killed or Zeus killing me. Do you know a specific reason why this is happening or do I need to do it in a specific order?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am enjoying this so far, although I am still trying to progress through the black veil quest.

Where can I find six deathclaw eggs? Duke in Mojave Outpost seems to be bugged in initiating sex (even when I succeed he doesn't do anything) and the pregnancy sequence for it see ms broken too. I've tried manually giving myself deathclaws eggs through the console but nothing happens?

Any ideas? Is this still being maintained?

3 hours ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

I am enjoying this so far, although I am still trying to progress through the black veil quest.

Where can I find six deathclaw eggs? Duke in Mojave Outpost seems to be bugged in initiating sex (even when I succeed he doesn't do anything) and the pregnancy sequence for it see ms broken too. I've tried manually giving myself deathclaws eggs through the console but nothing happens?

Any ideas? Is this still being maintained?

I can't say I remember a quest by that name but my memory is bad.

FB has a debug character at the campsite near Goodsprings Wells where the NV tutorial tells the player how to use the Survival skills. If absolutely necessary, I'd suggest you use commands to teleport yourself to her after the point in the quest you are stuck on (reload a previous save before capture and get her character code in the console), ask her for the eggs you need, and return.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, kelollo said:

I need help. In garden of babylon, Lily, Jasmine and rose's bodies are invisible.
when i equip the "very lumpy" it seems to be invisible too. Help?

You are either missing the resources from Maternity Pack Overkill, or you are missing the resourcers that you need to install for Sexout Common Resources.

Encountered a glitch I haven't seen before yesterday in Wolfhorn (I know that's technically FB vanilla but it is a Captured scenario).

So Jeff came and sex'd the PC the first time as normal and... Her limbs went all over the screen, she flew all around the room while being stuck in the floor, hit a wall, was ejected back the other way through the opposite wall and into the aether through which she flew for a second, before she just popped back in Jeff's room. Not the basement mind, the upper floor.

12 hours ago, NonDrake said:

Encountered a glitch I haven't seen before yesterday in Wolfhorn (I know that's technically FB vanilla but it is a Captured scenario).

So Jeff came and sex'd the PC the first time as normal and... Her limbs went all over the screen, she flew all around the room while being stuck in the floor, hit a wall, was ejected back the other way through the opposite wall and into the aether through which she flew for a second, before she just popped back in Jeff's room. Not the basement mind, the upper floor.

Sounds like Jeff fucked her brains out. Probably a physics issue that causes the ragdoll to go a little overboard. Out in the open, you'd probably just flail a bit, but in a confined space you're constantly bouncing off surfaces.

1 hour ago, pepertje said:

Sounds like Jeff fucked her brains out. Probably a physics issue that causes the ragdoll to go a little overboard. Out in the open, you'd probably just flail a bit, but in a confined space you're constantly bouncing off surfaces.

Haven't seen it happen there or quite like that though. Mostly wanted to share cause it amused me

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Pepertje

I just want to inquire about whether the Babylon quest is still broken as the granddaughter never comes back after breeding you the second time and when I give myself a spore pod like you have advised other people in the past she appears but it just keeps zooming out. so is there a fix I don't know about or do I just go back to a save before going on the Babylon mission and leave it till a fix or patch comes out?

Thanks again Hatoc

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, doopdoo said:

when at ranger camp indigo you need 3 rangers to help assault callville, at two options you can choose breeders you have already met but at the first i can only choose the standard, is there an alt to it? if so where can i unlock her?

Help remind me, there's supposed to be a ranger, medic and an assault trooper, which are you talking about?