Sorry if this has already been requested, but 50 pages was too much to go through. My suggestion is for a fairly simple and light (I think?) mod as follows:

Random NPC's in bondage (might be the mod name?) can be found all over Skyrim, in cities, along the roads, etc.

You can choose to speak with them (options listed below), or whip them. If you whip them they'll say things like:

Oh, that feels so good. More?

I loved that. Can we have sex now?

Owww! Please stop! I'll do anything.

(Scream) No more! Take my gold. Fuck me. Just stop beating me.

You've excited me now. Let's fuck.

Asshole! Now you'll pay! *** This option and others, as well as some of the options from choosing to speak with them, lead to you being transported to a playhouse, as a prisoner.

Speaking to them can bring up dialogue such as:

Please let me go. I'll pay you gold.  *** This might happen, or it could be a trick, sending you to the playhouse.

Release me and I'll show you a good time.

I was wondering if someone would show up to fuck me. 

Do what you want (sex) but please don't hurt me like the last guy did.

Getting sent to the playhouse (chance configurable in the MCM) means you are a prisoner, and there is no means of escape. You aren't in bondage gear (or are you?) but there is nowhere to go and you're totally naked and all your gear is gone. No doors, no stairs, no windows. How will you get out? There are about a dozen or so assorted people in the large room, plenty of bondage furniture, and some beds. Maybe you should talk to one of them? Maybe one of them will let you go? (It's a random npc who will do this, not the same one every time). Some will tell you they will let you go, for a price (SEX) and they might or might not free you after sex. Or they might just laugh at you and rape you, then tell you to ask someone else. The "correct" person will tell you they can release you if you have sex with them, or they might say you haven't offered yourself to enough people yet and need to have sex with "X" number of people (MCM configurable?) then come back to ask them. When finally freed, you find yourself right back where you found the first npc in bondage (but they aren't there anymore) and all your gear is back.

A few notes:

I would make it so all players are bisexual, allowing a greater variety of acts.

A whip, or a few types (flogger, paddle etc) would be added to player inventory as part of the mod installation.

Almost every instance of either speaking to or whipping the random npcs will eventually result in a sex act.

The playhouse would be filled with assorted, random npc's and maybe even some creatures (again MCM configurable). Offering or agreeing to have sex with them might also include some sort of grading system? Such as if you fast forward the scene it has low value, and you need to reach a certain value before you can be freed. 

Maybe certain acts have more value than others.

Oooh! Maybe followers could be included somehow?!!!

I have tons more thoughts on the dialogues if you want them. If you like the mod idea. And if you have time.

Also, thanks for offering the chance to us "dummies" who could never make a mod ourselves! For me, it makes me feel much more part of this community. 

• 1 month later...

Simple Surrender: Idea for this mod is really simple surrender. You're in combat, hit your "surrender" key...get raped...calm cast on enemy at end so they don't agro again immediately, you go on with your business. I know there's mods that "do this" but they all over complicate it, with soft dependencies on too many things that through a bunch of crap in your log files. I'd like one that obeyed the K.I.S.S. rule ya know. No tie you up, no devious devices integration no rescues or teleport to a town etc etc. Just do the act and done. MCM could consist of..

activate mod

designate surrender key

PS. SE compatible would definitely be a plus since my oldrim doesn't like the latest nvidia drivers and reboots my computer for some damn reason.

6 hours ago, EternalDamned said:

Simple Surrender: Idea for this mod is really simple surrender. You're in combat, hit your "surrender" key...get raped...calm cast on enemy at end so they don't agro again immediately, you go on with your business. I know there's mods that "do this" but they all over complicate it, with soft dependencies on too many things that through a bunch of crap in your log files. I'd like one that obeyed the K.I.S.S. rule ya know. No tie you up, no devious devices integration no rescues or teleport to a town etc etc. Just do the act and done. MCM could consist of..

activate mod

designate surrender key

PS. SE compatible would definitely be a plus since my oldrim doesn't like the latest nvidia drivers and reboots my computer for some damn reason.

Actually this more or less exists already as a part of sexlab leveling.

On 4/4/2019 at 10:31 PM, the8one said:

Actually this more or less exists already as a part of sexlab leveling.

Thank you for suggesting Sexlab Leveling. I had never heard of that one before, so gave it a try, and seems to be working quite well in SE. Only thing that seems to be lacking is a surrender button since it does it by health %. I can certainly live with it, and not getting nearly the issues as I had with the more "feature rich" mods.

• 2 weeks later...

What I would like to see if at all possible is just a simple mod that would add a "May I kiss you" or something to that effect to the dialogue of an NPC who is an ally or lover so you could then kiss them using a sexlab animation. I know kissing is included in various mods but they usually add in other stuff which I don't want or I already have other mods to do the same thing. I have yet to find a kissing mod that does that and only that well. An added bonus would be if NPCs with an ally or lover rank would occasionally ask the player character for a kiss. Thank you for considering this and for your the work you have already done.

On 4/20/2019 at 10:31 AM, ShivasBane said:

What I would like to see if at all possible is just a simple mod that would add a "May I kiss you" or something to that effect to the dialogue of an NPC who is an ally or lover so you could then kiss them using a sexlab animation. I know kissing is included in various mods but they usually add in other stuff which I don't want or I already have other mods to do the same thing. I have yet to find a kissing mod that does that and only that well. An added bonus would be if NPCs with an ally or lover rank would occasionally ask the player character for a kiss. Thank you for considering this and for your the work you have already done.

Get spouses enhanced

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Feliks,
Very good of you to ask not what the community can do for you, but what you can do for the community! :D

I have a pretty simple mod request, but one I think that can add a great feature that is missing from the Sexlab SE experience currently:

Arousal based expressions applied to the player via the Sexlab expression function and Sexlab Aroused Redux. The LE mod "blush when aroused" was

one of my favourite mods not for the actual blush effect, but for a side feature it had that enabled you to create a custom expression that would be progressively

applied to the PC in line with their arousal value. It was a fantastic feature that really added to the immersion of a lewd playthrough and I think it is worthy of its own

mod. The creator of "blush when aroused" is not active anymore as far as I know, and my attempts to convert the LE version for use in SE have been thwarted by
its dependency on the LE version of the NetImmerse Override SKSE plugin. I have a strong suspicion that the expression function doesn't even need
NiOverride, and that minus the blush overlay mechanic the arousal based expression mechanic could be separated, and even expanded apon (multiple expression slots
with configurable arousal thresholds rather than just the one for example) without the need for more external plugin dependencies or overly elaborate scripting.
My own not completely insignificant modding experience doesn't extend to any skill with papyrus beyond the most simple applications, so it is at this stage beyond
my ability to create such a mod myself, and my current work commitments rob me of the free time needed to get good enough to do so. In light of that I would humbly
ask that you consider this proposal, I think its a simple yet powerful feature that SE is sorely missing.    

This would be like an extension to follower mod EFf or a separate mod wherein you can tame any creature to tag along with you in fights and adventure and allow dialogues options with followers if they want to relax with the Creature with comments in affirmative or negative depending on follower arousal -if you know what i mean or to add a dialogue option to creature/Pet to ask if he wants to have some fun or a reward for successful dungeon clearance  or enemy kill with option of sex with either the pc or followers.Also if the command can be added for creature "i need you to do something where it shows Sex/R*** npc/follower wherever you are pointing instead of attack command.and also to feed the creatures on slain enemies where they leave bloodied bones afterwards like in the mod real feeding on nexus.Its too much to ask Sorry for that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2019 at 8:12 AM, mrtorq said:

This would be like an extension to follower mod EFf or a separate mod wherein you can tame any creature to tag along with you in fights and adventure and allow dialogues options with followers if they want to relax with the Creature with comments in affirmative or negative depending on follower arousal -if you know what i mean or to add a dialogue option to creature/Pet to ask if he wants to have some fun or a reward for successful dungeon clearance  or enemy kill with option of sex with either the pc or followers.Also if the command can be added for creature "i need you to do something where it shows Sex/R*** npc/follower wherever you are pointing instead of attack command.and also to feed the creatures on slain enemies where they leave bloodied bones afterwards like in the mod real feeding on nexus.Its too much to ask Sorry for that.

Get the Puppet Master mod, it will allow beast followers.  Then use the simple spells for sex from Matchmaker to initiate sex with the creatures (no dialog required).  Don't know of any "feeding" mods so that part you'd have to look elsewhere for but much of what you want is already available.

• 3 weeks later...

If you are still taking requests, I have 3 very simple mods I'd like to see someday.

1. An equipable set of six humanoid arms (like a spider person).  I don't mind if 4 of the arms are static and the other 2 are the normal hands colored to match.  I just think it would be a cool look.

2. An equipable set of 4 angel/feather wings that leave room for the animated feather wings mod.  That way I can have that whole Archangel appearance.  Again, I don't mind if they're static.

3. The Arrancar clothing from Bleach, Preferable modeled on Ulquiorra's with male and female options.

I've been trying to learn how to make all of these myself, but none of the tutorials have been very helpful in teaching me.  So I'd be more than happy if someone could just give me a set of instructions in plain language, but if you're taking requests still these are mine.

1 hour ago, Aki K said:

If you are still taking requests, I have 3 very simple mods I'd like to see someday.

1. An equipable set of six humanoid arms (like a spider person).  I don't mind if 4 of the arms are static and the other 2 are the normal hands colored to match.  I just think it would be a cool look.

2. An equipable set of 4 angel/feather wings that leave room for the animated feather wings mod.  That way I can have that whole Archangel appearance.  Again, I don't mind if they're static.

3. The Arrancar clothing from Bleach, Preferable modeled on Ulquiorra's with male and female options.

I've been trying to learn how to make all of these myself, but none of the tutorials have been very helpful in teaching me.  So I'd be more than happy if someone could just give me a set of instructions in plain language, but if you're taking requests still these are mine.

Do you have 3d models yet? If not how are your blender skills? 

First step is get models and then use nifscope to make new bones and don't forget to copy paste them into the games skeleton that OS uses. Then you can load your most likely a fbx mesh into os and load the new bones into shapes and weight paint them. Then it's all about the xml. Nothing you asked for is inposable. It does require a large degree of skill in all of the programs mentioned as well as a good understanding of smp xml,s.  That's all that would be needed for static like arms and wings but for it to be good it needs more. All of the animation hkx files and I have little to no knowledge on that part. Any way start on step 1 learning blender and looking for models you can use as it then be a simple matter of blending the shapes together into one mesh and I suggest even making hands feet head every part as 1 mesh or at least in 1 nif so that it's no problem getting things to line up later.

6 minutes ago, shaidien said:

Do you have 3d models yet? If not how are your blender skills? 

First step is get models and then use nifscope to make new bones and don't forget to copy paste them into the games skeleton that OS uses. Then you can load your most likely a fbx mesh into os and load the new bones into shapes and weight paint them. Then it's all about the xml. Nothing you asked for is inposable. It does require a large degree of skill in all of the programs mentioned as well as a good understanding of smp xml,s.  That's all that would be needed for static like arms and wings but for it to be good it needs more. All of the animation hkx files and I have little to no knowledge on that part. Any way start on step 1 learning blender and looking for models you can use as it then be a simple matter of blending the shapes together into one mesh and I suggest even making hands feet head every part as 1 mesh or at least in 1 nif so that it's no problem getting things to line up later.

Can you tell me what "fbx", "smp",  "os", and "xml" mean in this case?  I have a rough idea of what xml and smp are.  But I want to be sure.

I really don't know any blender or making new bones in nifscope.

Nifscope is a tool you can look at the skyrim 3d meshes they are called nifs.

OS is a program called outfitstudio. You get it here on LL.

Fbx is also a 3d mesh format like the nif but carries less info for skyrim anyway how ever it is a standard format all the tools that let you manipulate the 3d mesh so it's very useful as both blender 2.79a and the newer 2.8 comes standard and OS can turn them back to nif format so they can be used in skyrim.

Smp is a physics like pe they are both hdt and do basicly the same thing in very different ways with different rules governed by the xml,s. 

Xml,s are the directions for hdt smp and pe .

Blender 2.79a and 2.8 are 3d model making tools were you make shapes with vertices combined to make edges and triangle faces that can hold textures in the form of uv maps were all of the triangle faces are cut on edges you highlight and call seems to lay flattish enough to spread them out on a picture called dds.

Dds is a file format like jpeg and can be made adjusted in a free program called gimp.

Gimp a painting program that lets you use layers stacked ontop of each other making 1 image. Very useful for painting ad you only need to toss the layer that isn't working all the while keeping all other layers. You can turn layers on or off as well letting you see the changes easer to.

Hope that layed it out for you. 

10 hours ago, shaidien said:

Nifscope is a tool you can look at the skyrim 3d meshes they are called nifs.

OS is a program called outfitstudio. You get it here on LL.

Fbx is also a 3d mesh format like the nif but carries less info for skyrim anyway how ever it is a standard format all the tools that let you manipulate the 3d mesh so it's very useful as both blender 2.79a and the newer 2.8 comes standard and OS can turn them back to nif format so they can be used in skyrim.

Smp is a physics like pe they are both hdt and do basicly the same thing in very different ways with different rules governed by the xml,s. 

Xml,s are the directions for hdt smp and pe .

Blender 2.79a and 2.8 are 3d model making tools were you make shapes with vertices combined to make edges and triangle faces that can hold textures in the form of uv maps were all of the triangle faces are cut on edges you highlight and call seems to lay flattish enough to spread them out on a picture called dds.

Dds is a file format like jpeg and can be made adjusted in a free program called gimp.

Gimp a painting program that lets you use layers stacked ontop of each other making 1 image. Very useful for painting ad you only need to toss the layer that isn't working all the while keeping all other layers. You can turn layers on or off as well letting you see the changes easer to.

Hope that layed it out for you. 

I'm familiar with GIMP and DDS as I use them to make slavetats and such.  I've done some stuff with .nif (conversions and the like).

Outfit studio also comes with bodyslide correct?

So the real struggle for me will be figuring out the FBX and blender stuff.  Especially the XML and SMP stuff.  I have SMP armors and stuff installed, but applying it and things like that are very confusing to me.  Well, I guess the best way to learn is to dive in and screw around.  I'll figure it out eventually.  Thank you for the clarifications.

Fbx is just a format like a nif is a format. Problem is not everything can read the nif format. There are plugins but they are very old never worked good and are 3 version behind all our tools or at least the free tools. You can do everything in 3dsmax studio 2012 version but it's not free. The nif plugin works great though. Used to be you could leagle be downloaded by saying your home schooled. They closed that loophole now so its blender. Now the nif addon for blender 2.49 was adapted to run on 2.79a so that's were you do your work. The blender 2.79a with the nif addon can for me import nifs but it changes the bone nodes names. Still for just getting the mesh it's ok. After though and this is just me I never have gotten blender to sucsefuly eport in nif format so I use the fbx format instead. Somehow it still messes up the bone names but I use OS to fix that and nifscope to fix the textures and any other anomalies I have. Then I make all my new bones right in nifscope. Once I fix that fbx from blender into nif with OS I add my bones with nifscope by copy pasting the closest bone in game skeleton ontop of itself so I create a hierarchy of new say for hair I copy paste the head node onto its self so it creates a bone chain I then rename and move them over the mesh shapes tell I like it. Then I open another nif of my games skeleton so both open side by side. I copy paste all new bones in the same hierarchy as my nif into the skeleton nif then I save it as another name like the name of the hair I making. Then I place that skeleton nif into the rec file in OS. 

Now I can open my work nif into OS and load up bones from skeleton and weight paint them. 

3 hours ago, shaidien said:

Fbx is just a format like a nif is a format. Problem is not everything can read the nif format. There are plugins but they are very old never worked good and are 3 version behind all our tools or at least the free tools. You can do everything in 3dsmax studio 2012 version but it's not free. The nif plugin works great though. Used to be you could leagle be downloaded by saying your home schooled. They closed that loophole now so its blender. Now the nif addon for blender 2.49 was adapted to run on 2.79a so that's were you do your work. The blender 2.79a with the nif addon can for me import nifs but it changes the bone nodes names. Still for just getting the mesh it's ok. After though and this is just me I never have gotten blender to sucsefuly eport in nif format so I use the fbx format instead. Somehow it still messes up the bone names but I use OS to fix that and nifscope to fix the textures and any other anomalies I have. Then I make all my new bones right in nifscope. Once I fix that fbx from blender into nif with OS I add my bones with nifscope by copy pasting the closest bone in game skeleton ontop of itself so I create a hierarchy of new say for hair I copy paste the head node onto its self so it creates a bone chain I then rename and move them over the mesh shapes tell I like it. Then I open another nif of my games skeleton so both open side by side. I copy paste all new bones in the same hierarchy as my nif into the skeleton nif then I save it as another name like the name of the hair I making. Then I place that skeleton nif into the rec file in OS. 

Now I can open my work nif into OS and load up bones from skeleton and weight paint them. 

This might be an information overload for me.  I need to take this one step at a time.  I'm not particularly good at this sort of thing.

• 3 weeks later...

I think it would be cool with an adult mod that uses Anise and her cabin. 

For example, when you come out of her cellar and she's supposed to attack you, she instead force greets you and gives you a choice to either die or become her slave (for both sex and witch stuff). Could possibly tie into other slavery mods, devious devices etc.

Quests could involve stuff like being a test subject in a witch ritual or similar. Or maybe involve Moira from the quest A Night To Remember (which I found out today is Anise's sister) as long as it doesn't break that quest.

That's the basic idea at least. If I knew anything about creating mods I would try to make it myself, but I don't even know where to start.

Maybe other people have idea for things to add to this?

(If a similar mod has already been created, I apologize. But please link it :D , I searched for similar mods but couldn't find anything other than some mods adding stuff to her cellar)