not sure if this is the right place to ask this but im looking for a mod, Devious Deviant version x.x By Min?

its listed as an optional support for Devious Armors by Black714

i cant seem to find it though, was it removed?

Hey, it's been a little while huh? Life's been... weird. But I'm still modding when I can and close to actual releases.

You know the drill:

On 3/16/2018 at 3:57 AM, Fulgrim_ said:

If you still accept requests and there is no such mod out there, I'd like to throw out an idea:

Abusive husband (mod aimed at female PC's):

In contrast to the normal Skyrim spouse, who cooks and gives money to the player when they get back to the house, no matter what the player did while away (like cheating, whoring, getting raped, the whole LL course), this one would be the dominant in the relationship.

-He could request money, alcohol or food from the player. If the player doesn't have enough money or refusal to give him anything could result in a punishment like whipping or forced sex (either with him or a dog - the pet).

-Secondly, the husband could ask the PC if she had sex with anyone while on an adventure, and the player could tell the truth (leads to some kind of punishment) or lie (with a small chance of success, otherwise punishment).

-Thirdly, there could be a chance there's a random NPC (vanilla or custom made) visiting him when the player returns, who could comment on the PC's looks, leading the husband to offer the NPC to have sex with the PC: animations could be with 2 or 3 characters, depending if the PC accepts or refuses (e.g. refusal could lead to either aggressive twosome with the NPC only or the husband would also join for a threesome).

-Fourth, similar to what was described in the cuckolding request, the husband could demand that the PC brings him someone (like a follower) to have sex with - could lead to 2 or 3 player animations.

Sorry about the wait on this fam.

I'll be hoenst I'm not super interested in the concept, either as a thing I'd enjoy or as a gameplay mechanic (I can't remember the last time I actually bothered to get married in Skyrim) but I'll add it to the list.

On 6/21/2018 at 7:30 AM, Narrenlord said:

Do you do custom races?

Maybe, kind of depends on what you want/need done.

On 6/21/2018 at 9:27 AM, Dojo_dude said:

Gillian Anderson preset? ?

I'm terrible at making presets.

12 hours ago, ravensm said:

not sure if this is the right place to ask this but im looking for a mod, Devious Deviant version x.x By Min?

its listed as an optional support for Devious Armors by Black714

i cant seem to find it though, was it removed?

Yeah this is not the right place for that, you want the "request and find" subforum, but since you're here: It was a plugin in older versions of DDI that added a few quests and set up some other things that never actually got used, so it's been scrapped by the dev team moving forward.

I would like to see a finished satyr race at one point, for my skyrim it would need an cbbe body that is hairy from the waist down, Hooves (most make as simply as boots but then it would be good if it would be one version for every armor set so its still possible to get the matching set bonuses), a little tail and horns best whit own equipment slots.
I cant programm mods but that would as far as i understand the simplest way to create it.

• 2 weeks later...

recently came across clothing mod called Bis Package?  It's jewelry clothing, and the POM outfit wowed me. I think it's absolutely stunning, and  I would like to see a mod where the female DB (or the female companion of a male DB) is required to wear this in a quest, like infiltrating an underground club/slaver ring to kill the chief/get information/rescue somebody.   Or maybe working as the waitress in  a brothel?  How about Hulda hires the DB to wear that and work as her waitress to replace Saadia, because she needs to attract more business?

I would really enjoy a scene where the DB struts around dressed in the POM outfit from Bis Package and gets lots of lewd comments from the men (and women), maybe some spank her rear as she walks by.

Sorry I can't find the mod/post where I got this clothing from, it was one that had a whole list of clothing mods, including the maid outfit, chain metal and red rose.  But it was the POM from Bis Package that blew my socks off, and I need someplace for my female DB to wear that outfit!

• 3 weeks later...

Can you make:

1. A patch for Naked Dungeons that prevents the guards from equipping rags (clothing) to the player character after whipping them for beeing naked in public?

2. A mod that replaces ALL weapons of ALL human NPC in skyrim with whips that only deal 1 dmg per hit or so? :D

Yeah... sexy skyrim just does not have enough whipping for my taste... 

Request here, lets call it Prison Alternative for lack of a better name. (Maybe A Perversion of Justice? Name needs work)

No PM necessary here, I'm considering this mod more for the community and I think I detailed my requests pretty well here. I'll be around in the thread though.

Basically lightweight method of dealing with bounty / fake prison mod.

It starts as a guard dialogue as an alternate method of dealing with bounty than jail. Sort of like this.234882940_enb2018_08_0513_22_13_95.thumb.jpg.2d75a00796cba107111cbfbdb564696a.jpg

(Screenshot taken using Sexlab Paysexcrime.)

The other arrangements in this case would be basically putting on a private show for the local jarl (or just some guards if that's easier). Aka find some location for that hold, have the jarl and possibly some other audience watching as the player is forced to have sex with what spawned, which is controlled by MCM menu sort of like this. (Note I'm assuming this means chance of spawning which means only one group will spawn)

I was thinking that this would be a specific location, like a cave or building right outside town to avoid mod conflicts. (If we want to be lazy just use the Beastess Lairs mod, just have some holds double up.)

799538901_enb2018_08_0513_13_20_34.thumb.jpg.d68ce2601689c12065727dde5153879f.jpg

As for humans we might want separate menus for male and female. (Screenshot taken using Sexlab Kidnapped Redux) (Whoops just realized this is kinda obvious, oh well leaving it in)

275132951_enb2018_08_0513_13_28_72.thumb.jpg.1f8fb38ba35c1f22874bbd72e06864f7.jpg1406396765_enb2018_08_0513_13_30_44.thumb.jpg.bd4bf7f795a17ac628fe12f2e67c239d.jpg

Once the player finishes with everything that spawned they are let go with a bounty reduction a la Sexlab Paysexcrime.

It would be nice to have a separate location for each hold, and possibly separate settings for each Jarl, (so can make the Falkreath dude worse than the others and now that I think about it have imperial or stormcloak spawn based on what Hold you're in), but having even one location in Skyrim for this to work would be great.

I have no idea as to a location for each hold, I can think some more on it though.

The general idea is something lightweight enough it wont cause any mod conflicts and being configurable enough to suit most peoples taste.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is an easy one that would make a huge difference IMO:

I think that there is a huge lack of modular armors for males. It is just silly that they remove all of their armor when getting a simple BJ or something. It would be nice to have separate pants or to make the penis go through the armor model. (like an open zipper)

• 2 weeks later...

So, I have a mod I've been wanting to do for a long time, and I keep making stabs at it.

I'n'K Ink Incorperated

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7QBqHEmERVYMHc5cXlWTDZ2eUk

The above link has my plans and my latest files.

I have possible resources for voice actors, I don't think I will need any animations.

I noticed recently that someone made a scroll crafting mod, so I may look into that as it seems largely similar to what I intended to do.

I have a vision and the will to learn, but not as much time as I would like.

Might this interest you?

A mod that really took into account the reputation of the character, the more promiscuous the character but this would affect the way everyone would treat him, from the level with the level of promiscuity would be more susceptible to rape, slavery and all kinds of obnoxious actions, would not necessary to create animations, the mod could work with the animations that the player already installed and clear with the own sexlab. This would give way to many situations, it would be very interesting
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/3/2018 at 6:47 AM, HellenaMacedo said:

A mod that really took into account the reputation of the character, the more promiscuous the character but this would affect the way everyone would treat him, from the level with the level of promiscuity would be more susceptible to rape, slavery and all kinds of obnoxious actions, would not necessary to create animations, the mod could work with the animations that the player already installed and clear with the own sexlab. This would give way to many situations, it would be very interesting

I don't know what it is you do to your messages to make them hard to read but please stop doing it.

Spoiler
35 minutes ago, HellenaMacedo said:

I do not do anything, I use google translator because I do not speak English

May I suggest this: once you have copied your text from Google Translate, paste it into Notepad (or other text editor - I've tried this with Notepad so I know it works with it). Then copy the translation from Notepad (just like you did from Google in the first place) and paste it here on LL. The result will be that your text will look just like everyone else's does. Or you can just ignore those who complain.

1 hour ago, HellenaMacedo said:

I do not do anything, I use google translator because I do not speak English

It is the bit where the message is all one line and has to be scrolled to be read that makes it difficult.  It may be caused by the way you copy and paste the translated version from Google. 

I will still provide help if I can but it would be easier if that wasn't happening to your posts here.

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

It is the bit where the message is all one line and has to be scrolled to be read that makes it difficult.  It may be caused by the way you copy and paste the translated version from Google. 

I will still provide help if I can but it would be easier if that wasn't happening to your posts here.

As I said, I know enough non-English to test it out. I typed in Spanish (in this test) and got EXACTLY the results that you see in her post. However, if she take the extra step I mentioned above both the look and size will match what is currently on screen.

6 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

As I said, I know enough non-English to test it out. I typed in Spanish (in this test) and got EXACTLY the results that you see in her post. However, if she take the extra step I mentioned above both the look and size will match what is currently on screen.

Now that I know why it happens I plan to ignore it.  I will not let it interfere with me replying if I think I can help.

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

Now that I know why it happens I plan to ignore it.  I will not let it interfere with me replying if I think I can help.

I'm glad to hear that. I've always thought of you as a stand-up kind of guy. You probably don't remember any of the times you helped me (before SexLab pheromones) but I certainly do.

3 horas atrás, WaxenFigure disse:

O que é um pouco é uma palavra e precisa ser rolada para ser lida, o que dificulta. Isso pode ser feito na mídia como você copia e cola em uma tradução do Google. 

The other posts is a possible for the possible posts are in the following posts.

Obrigado, peço desculpas pelo inconveniente, eu realmente não sabia disso, vou tentar mudar o formulário para ver se ele vai resolver, now I'm putting it first in notepad, let me know if it works out

Spoiler
3 hours ago, HellenaMacedo said:

Obrigado, peço desculpas pelo inconveniente, eu realmente não sabia disso, vou tentar mudar o formulário para ver se ele vai resolver, now I'm putting it first in notepad, let me know if it works out

I am not Waxen Figure and I can not help you with your technical problems with modding. However, Your response (both the one in English and the one in Portuguese) now read "normally." Congratulations and good luck!

9 hours ago, HellenaMacedo said:

Looks good now.  Probably your browser was leaving the formatting on and the new forum software here was accepting that formatting.

Hi, I was thinking in a mod with milk farm or hucow. This mod will would be good that stay related with simple slavery, the action house. For example, a woman buy the girl slave for charity and wake up in her house. The noble woman invite the girl to eat, and the milk is lactacid with some substance for sleep. When the girl wake up, she is chaining and the real woman tell her true motive. The woman have a bussiness and need milk for it. So, all the girls slaves going to produce milk and have to collaborate if not they will be punish. For example, the slave girl can use the Milking Cuirass (or other dispositive like the image of the menu of mcm of the milk mod) but if she is rebellious, as a punish she going to use the Milk Pump. The noble woman say that when she recovers her investement with some interest, the slave can be free and maybe with the antidote. Or not. If the woman returns to buy the same girl, the level of difficulty would increase. It would be good some mod with no relationship of rape or something like that.