I d like to ask for a simple mod to use along with bathing beauties luxury suite,sexlab aroused redux and the prostitution mods.the prostitution mods have a cap where the clients approach prostitutes according to their arousal.

what I would like to see is the following

1.Would it be possible to have a mod that makes any occupant or visitor of the suite to have his or her arousal locked at 100% for the time period he or she remains in the suite?

2.I equip custom followers with the sunctified ring of Dibella to make them prostitutes but when they enter the pools while sand boxing they unequip it.Would it be possible that exclude the ring from the unequiping functionality when entering the pool?

Thanks

There are a lot of Sexlab audio sets. Different voices, different kinds of sex sounds (oral, gentle, brutal/animalistic, the impact noises when thrusting, etc.) and so on. I've tried to replace certain sounds to improve the experience with mixed results at best, and complete garbage at worst. In some cases the sounds don't work at all. 

I would like to see an add-on that makes or enables Sexlab to match the animation to a set of sounds.

For example, if a character is giving or getting a BJ, I'd like to hear the gulping and moaning, maybe some deep-throat choking noises, with a swallowing or gurgling cumshot sound. If the character is getting pounded by a horse or troll, the sounds should be squishy, hardcore, with some loud moans or screams. The cumshot should be sploogy, drawn-out, and make me think my poor hapless Dovahkiin just got reamed big-time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/12/2017 at 6:57 PM, WaxenFigure said:

Check out the Random Sex mod, I think what you want was added to that mod as an option.

Thanks for the suggestion WaxenFigure, I tried it. This is a very simple version of what I am looking for. 
What I am actually looking for has a more realistic feeling to it. The encounters are not based on a timer, but purely the arousal, availability (helpless victim?) and risk for the aggressor (legal? / in sight?). Possibly the aggressor could first ask permission, and if rejected, chose to leave it or decide to rape the victim. A preferred partner of choice (spouse) could also be added. 

1 hour ago, thisnameisto said:

Thanks for the suggestion WaxenFigure, I tried it. This is a very simple version of what I am looking for. 
What I am actually looking for has a more realistic feeling to it. The encounters are not based on a timer, but purely the arousal, availability (helpless victim?) and risk for the aggressor (legal? / in sight?). Possibly the aggressor could first ask permission, and if rejected, chose to leave it or decide to rape the victim. A preferred partner of choice (spouse) could also be added. 

Then you should examine "Scent Of Sex" where you can craft your own exact set of rules.

Just putting this idea out there because I've not seen it (maybe it exists), but I think it would be pretty fun.

A spell/skill & perk tree that improves your (combat) ability to dominate others with lust/sexiness. I.e. bandit goes to attack you, but once their arousal levels are too high they can't help themselves but masturbate/surrender/etc, and that allows you to capture, make them your slave, or kill them.

Capture: would be more of a bridge into other mods that already handle that sort of thing.

Making your slave: Would leave them in place doing their normal functions but their disposition towards you is completely altered to the point where you can commit any crime/activity infront of or to them and they won't attack. In fact if you are being attacked you can call them to aid you if they are nearby (like a shout to activate that).

Kill: self explanatory.

The closest mod I imagine to this at the moment is Succubus Heart, but for the most part the combat part of the mod is a very basic one, and it's not really designed to do a lot of what I have put forward.

Forgive me if I am just stupid and there is already an easy fix or mod for this.

So here is my Request:

Make a mod that "fixes" the player position when whipped, no matter where or when or in which mod.

The goal is to prevent the often bound/fixed/chained player character (and also NPCs sometimes) from "sliding" around when whipped.

NPCs that collide with the PC/NPC while whipping "push" the PC/NPC around, even when bound in many mods. 

The mod could fix the position permanently for all situatons or insert a hotkey system "fix player position" until manually released.

The mod should be designed in a way to prevent problems with other mods leash system (controlled player movement). 

Is this possible? Or is there another way to get this done?

This issue is extremly annoying in alot of mods, for me especially Slaverun, but I also noticed the problem in other mods.

Some mods seem to have fixed this, tho.

Maybe there could be a mod solution for the mods and modders that cannot fix it somehow... 

Much appreciated :smile:  

Toggle-able invite/mount mod: A mod I would really is a animation  mod from loversbitch. With a press of a button it puts the player on all fours with their butt raised up  (could use existing animation), which draws creatures to mount and mate with the player. Pretty much another way to invite creatures and great for a breeder type of character.

Hi; I am not looking for a sex mod. I do have an old print of a warrior queen I would like made into a mod. What do you charge to give it a try and what do you change if it's excepted by me? Thank you in advance and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

mycastlecellar

PS: If you're not interested in doing a mod for me that's OK. I really don't want a sex mod; just a good follower mod. I guess you don't get much time to answer request?  Thanks.

And I'm back, mostly. Couple of things in RL went to shit/are currently going to shit so I haven't had a bunch of time to mod lately but I am sooo close to being able to release a few things and move on to other projects.

Now that you've got my update (which, let's be honest, most of you don't care about and just want to see if I'm agreeing to make your mod) I can move on to the replies.

On 12/20/2017 at 1:28 AM, thisnameisto said:

It might be just me, but I am kind of missing the fact that aroused NPC's rape other NPC's when they can get away with it. SexLab Defeat let's me ask NPC's to rape a victim I tied up and put next to them, but that is all. 

Name suggestion: Watch your back 

I would like to see a mod where a group of aroused guards (or any other NPC's) can rape other NPC's when they can get away with it, without the player's interference. Option like in Defeat such as 'Witnesses can intervene', 'Relation matters', 'Morality matters' and 'male/female, male/male, female/male, female/female' would be very welcome. 

I suggest letting the mod function on Arousal. If an NPC (or group of NPC's that belong together, like guards, or the companions) are aroused, he/they might decide to rape someone that if they think they can get away with it. This should depend on settings as mentioned above, the possibility of witnesses, and maybe even if sex in public is allowed. An option to kidnap others and drag them into a house to prevent witnesses could also be added. 

The target should be chosen depending on sex preference, availability (bound?) and sex appeal (is the target naked/old?) 

WaxenFigure recommended random sex and Scent of Sex, Scent of Sex is fully configurable and can do exactly what you want if the other is too simple.

On 12/25/2017 at 1:38 AM, nirahiel said:

Alright. There is a follower mod called M'Rissi  tails of troubles. It adds several characters, including M'Rissi, a Khajit turned partially human by an evil wizard. Depending on your choices during the quest you can end up marrying her but it's not a vanilla wedding. So the mods acting on your spouse won't work. There is also a kinship path (if your disposition towards her isn't high enough for marriage) or a slaver path (you can beat the crap  out of her and make her obey). What I want is a mod that hooks itself after the quest line is complete and, using pieces of her custom voiced lines, add an option to bed her, either soft animations for marriage or agressive animations for slaver. Slaver  path could even allow rape before the end quest, and could profit from the storyline (several npcs asking to spend some time with her, could be an opportunity). With marriage path she'll agree to undress but only at home. You could add the same checks to allow sex or not.

Thanks in advance if you do this. I really dislike using Matchmaker 

Yeah, sorry but I'm not gonna do this one. You may dislike matchmaker but it makes way more sense to just use that (or one of the other mods that let you initiate sex at will) than it does for me to release a patch to someone else's lovingly crafted mod for slightly more immersive sex scenes.

On 12/28/2017 at 5:29 AM, PeterForFun said:

I d like to ask for a simple mod to use along with bathing beauties luxury suite,sexlab aroused redux and the prostitution mods.the prostitution mods have a cap where the clients approach prostitutes according to their arousal.

what I would like to see is the following

1.Would it be possible to have a mod that makes any occupant or visitor of the suite to have his or her arousal locked at 100% for the time period he or she remains in the suite?

2.I equip custom followers with the sunctified ring of Dibella to make them prostitutes but when they enter the pools while sand boxing they unequip it.Would it be possible that exclude the ring from the unequiping functionality when entering the pool?

Thanks

While both those things are possible the maker of that mod (BBLS) is aggressively against anyone modifying his work or even using it to learn. While I won't be doing this you can almost certainly setup Scent of Sex for a custom rule for that location.

On 1/2/2018 at 7:05 PM, ingeloak said:

There are a lot of Sexlab audio sets. Different voices, different kinds of sex sounds (oral, gentle, brutal/animalistic, the impact noises when thrusting, etc.) and so on. I've tried to replace certain sounds to improve the experience with mixed results at best, and complete garbage at worst. In some cases the sounds don't work at all. 

I would like to see an add-on that makes or enables Sexlab to match the animation to a set of sounds.

For example, if a character is giving or getting a BJ, I'd like to hear the gulping and moaning, maybe some deep-throat choking noises, with a swallowing or gurgling cumshot sound. If the character is getting pounded by a horse or troll, the sounds should be squishy, hardcore, with some loud moans or screams. The cumshot should be sploogy, drawn-out, and make me think my poor hapless Dovahkiin just got reamed big-time.

You'll get way more mileage from this requesting it over in the actual SexLab development thread (if they still allow feature requests over there) because that'd require some retooling of base SexLab scripts which I will not be doing.

On 1/23/2018 at 3:04 AM, tatsubi said:

Just putting this idea out there because I've not seen it (maybe it exists), but I think it would be pretty fun.

A spell/skill & perk tree that improves your (combat) ability to dominate others with lust/sexiness. I.e. bandit goes to attack you, but once their arousal levels are too high they can't help themselves but masturbate/surrender/etc, and that allows you to capture, make them your slave, or kill them.

Capture: would be more of a bridge into other mods that already handle that sort of thing.

Making your slave: Would leave them in place doing their normal functions but their disposition towards you is completely altered to the point where you can commit any crime/activity infront of or to them and they won't attack. In fact if you are being attacked you can call them to aid you if they are nearby (like a shout to activate that).

Kill: self explanatory.

The closest mod I imagine to this at the moment is Succubus Heart, but for the most part the combat part of the mod is a very basic one, and it's not really designed to do a lot of what I have put forward.

This kind of seems to be based in the idea that you can manipulate arousal during combat effectively which isn't something I'm aware of. If there's a mod that already allows you to do that maybe try putting this as a request of that mod.

On 1/26/2018 at 6:04 PM, Nymra said:

Forgive me if I am just stupid and there is already an easy fix or mod for this.

So here is my Request:

Make a mod that "fixes" the player position when whipped, no matter where or when or in which mod.

The goal is to prevent the often bound/fixed/chained player character (and also NPCs sometimes) from "sliding" around when whipped.

NPCs that collide with the PC/NPC while whipping "push" the PC/NPC around, even when bound in many mods. 

The mod could fix the position permanently for all situatons or insert a hotkey system "fix player position" until manually released.

The mod should be designed in a way to prevent problems with other mods leash system (controlled player movement). 

Is this possible? Or is there another way to get this done?

This issue is extremly annoying in alot of mods, for me especially Slaverun, but I also noticed the problem in other mods.

Some mods seem to have fixed this, tho.

Maybe there could be a mod solution for the mods and modders that cannot fix it somehow... 

Much appreciated :smile:  

I have no idea what causes that problem but it is highly unlikely I can create something to fix all the mods this occurs in without modifying each of them separately, I'd recommend reporting it as a bug in each mod it occurs in in the hopes the author can fix it.

9 hours ago, loverfaanz said:

Toggle-able invite/mount mod: A mod I would really is a animation  mod from loversbitch. With a press of a button it puts the player on all fours with their butt raised up  (could use existing animation), which draws creatures to mount and mate with the player. Pretty much another way to invite creatures and great for a breeder type of character.

Should be easy enough, provided a workable animation exists.

17 hours ago, mycastlecellar said:

What do you charge to create a mod?

Probably nothing? I do this as a hobby for fun.

2 hours ago, mycastlecellar said:

Hi; I am not looking for a sex mod. I do have an old print of a warrior queen I would like made into a mod. What do you charge to give it a try and what do you change if it's excepted by me? Thank you in advance and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

mycastlecellar

While I'm not entirely sure I understand the request from that one sentence I think you're asking me to create a character based off of some artwork? Because that would require like 5 skills I am very upfront about not having in the OP.

On 19/01/2018 at 5:33 PM, WaxenFigure said:

Then you should examine "Scent Of Sex" where you can craft your own exact set of rules.

Thank you WaxenFigure. That seems like a great mod. I first only ever looked at it with a glance, and then quickly passed on as it seemed really complicated and I am pretty new here. But given the enormous potential, I will definitely try and make this one work. 

8 hours ago, Feliks said:

And I'm back, mostly. Couple of things in RL went to shit/are currently going to shit so I haven't had a bunch of time to mod lately but I am sooo close to being able to release a few things and move on to other projects.

Now that you've got my update (which, let's be honest, most of you don't care about and just want to see if I'm agreeing to make your mod) I can move on to the replies.

Reveal hidden contents

WaxenFigure recommended random sex and Scent of Sex, Scent of Sex is fully configurable and can do exactly what you want if the other is too simple.

Yeah, sorry but I'm not gonna do this one. You may dislike matchmaker but it makes way more sense to just use that (or one of the other mods that let you initiate sex at will) than it does for me to release a patch to someone else's lovingly crafted mod for slightly more immersive sex scenes.

While both those things are possible the maker of that mod (BBLS) is aggressively against anyone modifying his work or even using it to learn. While I won't be doing this you can almost certainly setup Scent of Sex for a custom rule for that location.

You'll get way more mileage from this requesting it over in the actual SexLab development thread (if they still allow feature requests over there) because that'd require some retooling of base SexLab scripts which I will not be doing.

This kind of seems to be based in the idea that you can manipulate arousal during combat effectively which isn't something I'm aware of. If there's a mod that already allows you to do that maybe try putting this as a request of that mod.

I have no idea what causes that problem but it is highly unlikely I can create something to fix all the mods this occurs in without modifying each of them separately, I'd recommend reporting it as a bug in each mod it occurs in in the hopes the author can fix it.

Should be easy enough, provided a workable animation exists.

Probably nothing? I do this as a hobby for fun.

While I'm not entirely sure I understand the request from that one sentence I think you're asking me to create a character based off of some artwork? Because that would require like 5 skills I am very upfront about not having in the OP.

I for one are interested in what you will release next. I like your Simple Sadism & Masochism mod. And of course I understand that you are not going to make mods that already exist. Shame on me for not looking properly. 

Hello,

thank you very much for this request opportunity. It think I have a small and quite simple thing in mind (but perhaps it's not simple, because no one has done it): Some kind of bukkake: Men standing around a character (who is standing/ kneeling/ masturbating) and jerking off on her/him. There is this "Bianca" mod but it only works npcs...! That's it! Are you interested in doing such a mod?

I have to ideas:

A more complicated mod could be an alternative to Skyrims crime system. Don't do time or pay the fine, but perform devious tasks or receive public punishment to lower your bounty. Add a debuff when you are in a hold where you have a bounty, and you have an incentive to do those tasks (or to endure those punishments). If your bounty is really high, it might take a while to completely remove the bounty, but you can always do something else in the meantime.

Perhaps a simpler request would be traveling 'performers'. Just three groups of women who are on tour, going from tavern to tavern to perform strip acts in the evening. It makes the look and feel of skyrim a bit more 'sexier' or 'adult' in general.

I would like to see Shiny Rubber Catsuits for Bodyslide CB Plus Plus for the CBBE HDT Body that fits all devious devices probably impossible. It always annoys me to see the clipping of all devices because it`s a outdated bodytype.

Hmm maybe just put the textures on a naked CBBE HDT Body if that works somehow and create Bodyslide Files for it. Not sure if that`s even possible. Would be awesome to finally replace all the meshes because this suit is used in Captured Dreams and in Deviously Cursed Loot and in Trapped in Rubber. 

Somebody fix it please. :smiley:

I would like to see a SexLab fix/version of the Dizona male body (http://modgames.net/load/tes_v_skyrim/replejsery_tel/dizona_body/256-1-0-19835). they are, by far, the best male body meshes and the creators have mad both erect and non-erect meshes. I'm a bit of a noob so I have no idea how to make them work with sexlab. I would love for something like only the Ningheim race to use these body meshes and something in sexlab to use the erect meshes during sex but when not having sex, the non-erect meshes are active. Hope this makes sense

Good Morning. I want to apologize if something is wrong, I do not speak English, I'm using a translator. Well I wanted to or suggest a template that I have a lot of desire to try the idea is a mold that the more sex you make, the more promiscuous it is fose changing the interest and bringing consequences, like the NPC would start to react to you as a whore, bitch, prostitute etc ... etc. And as you fose but promiscua would increase the possibility of you be: addressed to paid sex, heavy urgencies with violent sex, and the chances of you being raped by one or more, animations like slaps in the face, offenses, and also scenes of humiliation, and if you get to a very high level of promiscuity you would even have a percentage of chances of after a rape you were tagged or something. If my desire is taken into account by someone, someone is interested in doing it, weight also take into account that not everyone has a super pc rsrsrs. But seriously speaking the idea roughly and this and I really wanted and would be very grateful, already tried to do this using combinations of molds that already exist but also very complicated to use mostly, it was not what I wanted, it would be legau that mold made fose complete containing everything he needs (animations and dialogues)
A big kiss to everyone, I'm a fan of Skyrim and all of you who create these wonderful mods and keep that game alive.
  • 4 weeks later...

REQUEST:

A mod that adds a spell to the player that makes a target NPC whip the player character nonstop (until the spell is cast again on that NPC).

The NPC should follow/target the player all the time with a whip and hit the player nonstop.

The spell should work on more than one NPC (cast it on them one by one, so you can be whipped by 3, 4, 5 NPC and so on. And cast the spell on them again to stop (or add a different spell that stops all whipping at once. NPCs should not turn hostile when whipping the PC...). 

A mod like this would be great I think, I saw many similar requests in different threads, but sadly could not find one single mod that does this or has a feature that allows it.

More companions like Tirk the Horny Riekling that have built-in sex dialogue and stories to explain such. I like Tirk but he's been all but abandoned. And I really want female companions. The slootier, the better. :classic_biggrin:

A lot more animations aimed at futa/hermaphrodite characters and some mods that include dialogue for such characters.

Armors that don't cover up breasts or groin and have the NoStrip flag in Sexlab as well as Bodyslide support.

More sex toy animations and objects. Sexlab Sex Toys is a nice start, but it has a total of two objects and requires an outside animation pack.

Um...damn. I've forgotten what else I wanted to request. :classic_tongue:

I would ask for more animations of violent group sex, I miss good animations of 2,3,4 participants, double penetration and gut, and also that male NPCs are more violent hedge kkk a face slapping, hair pulling, hangings etc. ... more realistic rape animations at the end if a group of bad guys picks a woman they will not be polite kkk I think you understood kkkk thanks and kisses
On 3/10/2018 at 3:15 PM, HellenaMacedo said:

I would ask for more animations of violent group sex, I miss good animations of 2,3,4 participants, double penetration and gut, and also that male NPCs are more violent hedge kkk a face slapping, hair pulling, hangings etc. ... more realistic rape animations at the end if a group of bad guys picks a woman they will not be polite kkk I think you understood kkkk thanks and kisses

Number one item under the list of things he cannot do: Animate.

Best to ask this of one of the many animators instead.

If you still accept requests and there is no such mod out there, I'd like to throw out an idea:

Abusive husband (mod aimed at female PC's):

In contrast to the normal Skyrim spouse, who cooks and gives money to the player when they get back to the house, no matter what the player did while away (like cheating, whoring, getting raped, the whole LL course), this one would be the dominant in the relationship.

-He could request money, alcohol or food from the player. If the player doesn't have enough money or refusal to give him anything could result in a punishment like whipping or forced sex (either with him or a dog - the pet).

-Secondly, the husband could ask the PC if she had sex with anyone while on an adventure, and the player could tell the truth (leads to some kind of punishment) or lie (with a small chance of success, otherwise punishment).

-Thirdly, there could be a chance there's a random NPC (vanilla or custom made) visiting him when the player returns, who could comment on the PC's looks, leading the husband to offer the NPC to have sex with the PC: animations could be with 2 or 3 characters, depending if the PC accepts or refuses (e.g. refusal could lead to either aggressive twosome with the NPC only or the husband would also join for a threesome).

-Fourth, similar to what was described in the cuckolding request, the husband could demand that the PC brings him someone (like a follower) to have sex with - could lead to 2 or 3 player animations.

• 3 months later...