So Tunnelers and Trogs just need dicks then? Didn't Kendo do a nude body for the Trogs already?

Tunnelers and trogs and spore carriers all share the same animations, so yes.

Only mods that might accidentally puke on themselves from this are spunk and pregnancy - my bet is the coding will automatically assume all three are spore carriers. My understanding would be tunnelers produce eggs and trogs would be a live birth.

Spunk should correctly read all FNV & FO3 species as what they are, based on a skeleton check and further finetuning. It even detects sex with things marked as creatures that aren't (like machine gun turrets and chimera tanks, and sure, the swampfolk variants). Whether resulting 'spurts' are to interpreted as regular semen, spores, directly implanted eggs or anything else is something I leave up to Hal, I think.

I decided to go Beta today and happened to notice that males were completely nude when stripped. Is there no "brief" that switches to a nude during sex like in stable? 

Odessa is maintains the beta now..

Guess she likes her men nude, having sex or not.. :D.

Perhaps someone could point you to correct file that is needed to have your characters/player in underwear except when having sex like Pride had it set up before. Since the males are in BSA as far as I understand you would only need to drop that single file into the game (loose) and it would be fixed. The file you need would depend on the Breeze/Roberts body you are using. ;).

Tunnelers and trogs and spore carriers all share the same animations, so yes.

Only mods that might accidentally puke on themselves from this are spunk and pregnancy - my bet is the coding will automatically assume all three are spore carriers. My understanding would be tunnelers produce eggs and trogs would be a live birth.

Spunk should correctly read all FNV & FO3 species as what they are, based on a skeleton check and further finetuning. It even detects sex with things marked as creatures that aren't (like machine gun turrets and chimera tanks, and sure, the swampfolk variants). Whether resulting 'spurts' are to interpreted as regular semen, spores, directly implanted eggs or anything else is something I leave up to Hal, I think.

Well it sjhouldn't effect Pregnancy in anyway, Pregnancy does no checking of sex partners at all anymore, I have an Ova of what ever race then I look at what semen Spunk supplies me and roll a dice whether the Offspring is from the Ova or Sperm type. For most Eggs & Larve I just magically covert Sperm into eggs of the same race.

And I have eggs for Tunnelers and Live Births for Trogs.

The only reason pregnancy looks at sex occurring at all now is to add fertility tokens if needed to NPC's.

I don't mind males completely nude when striped other than if they are lying around dead I'd rather not see their junk, unless I steal their underwear to sell it for like 1 bottle cap :)

But it may just be anommission Odessa needs some time to sort bugs at the rate the updates are coming out, there's always the chance of unintended side effects that may be fixed later with MCM settings :)

Sexout '93 Beta 19 in OP

Changes

• The isVaginal / isOral / isAnal flags are now accurate for the animation.. for real this time.

Also, removed some debug spam and made Sexout-Amra.esp start up quicker.

---

@qoq: If you can't get the stable version working, don't try the beta. Do a forum search or look around tech support section.

Screw it. 1/2 day trying to get it to work,uninstalled and running around the wasteland.

It loads,options are available,annndd no anims.

If you are commited to this..

• Nuke your install.
  • Install clean
  • Follow Bruce Waynes tutorial (in my sig)
  • Install Sexkey or Sexout Light
  • Test for animations.
  • Make backup of data folder/game folder
  • install the rest of your mods testing every mod or every other mod.
  • when finshed you will have a fully modded game with animations.

Note if you use SCR.. follow the tutorial for SCR Resources Folder creation (also in my sig.). This will give you the assest for SCR to work properly. No harm will happen if you screw something up with that.. only giant red triangles.. The game will still work until you fix the assets correctly. Last step to get a fully functional SExout game running.

There are many tutorials (also listed in my sig) that can help shed some light on when and where you went wrong. They are detailed and informative. Many here look and watch those threads and if you need clairfication on any step .. be specific on which step needs clarification and someone will be willing to help clarify (one such clarification is Bruce Waynes tutorial states a manual way to install NX extender. It isn't necessary now as it is packages up in a fmod format.. just use your mod manager to install and you would be good to go. )

If you aren't committed.. Don't download or install SExout and sexout supported mods. Try Animated Prositiution from Nexus..

I'm not doing it on this install;Maybe on a fresh one and see what happens :)

Yes on a fresh install that is the idea. IN case there is some issues you have a clean slate and start from scratch. Then follow each step and test before moving on. From a clean install follow the instructions from Bruce Waynes tutorial. Get the base Sexout installed and working then install SCR stuff and test, then if all is good install the Beta over the base Sexout and test yet again. Sexkey does a good easy test.

Yes on a fresh install that is the idea. IN case there is some issues you have a clean slate and start from scratch. Then follow each step and test before moving on. From a clean install follow the instructions from Bruce Waynes tutorial. Get the base Sexout installed and working then install SCR stuff and test, then if all is good install the Beta over the base Sexout and test yet again. Sexkey does a good easy test.

It works on a fresh install.

Now to see what all will work with it,hopefully some NPC-adding mods.

@JerseyWalrus: Eek, I didn't actually realize that; it's been there since the version prideslayer uploaded.

I think this is due to the file in (Breezes) "meshes/character/_male/upperbody.nif", which appears to just be a duplicate of the new erect bodysuit ("/meshes/armor/SexoutBodySuits/outfitmerect.nif").

I don't think it needs to be there (sexout only uses the erect bodysuit version), so you can safely overwrite it with whatever regular Breeze body you want. If someone feels like trying, please let me know and I can remove it.

--

Personally I use a nude default male mesh though, because it seems unfair for only males to be allowed underwear :P.

----

@visby: Yes, the new version of Sexout-Amra.esp replaces the original version (SexoutAmra.esp, which incidentally will do nothing with Beta).

I added the hyphen so mods could distinguish with IsModLoaded checks.

In reality what is needed for both male and female is a way to add and equips and underwear outfit to any actor if their clothing is removed unless it is a Sex Event. Random underwear types would be great too :)

Then if someone wants to take the underwear off the dead too they can.

@JerseyWalrus: Eek, I didn't actually realize that; it's been there since the version prideslayer uploaded.

I think this is due to the file in (Breezes) "meshes/character/_male/upperbody.nif", which appears to just be a duplicate of the new erect bodysuit ("/meshes/armor/SexoutBodySuits/outfitmerect.nif").

I don't think it needs to be there (sexout only uses the erect bodysuit version), so you can safely overwrite it with whatever regular Breeze body you want. If someone feels like trying, please let me know and I can remove it.

--

Personally I use a nude default male mesh though, because it seems unfair for only males to be allowed underwear :P.

----

@visby: Yes, the new version of Sexout-Amra.esp replaces the original version (SexoutAmra.esp, which incidentally will do nothing with Beta).

Disabling  the upperbody.nif in both the beta and the Breezes update file takes care of the problem for me.

That is the nice part about MO, you can easily choose which files get loaded.  Also makes it easier to find conflicts like this.

Jusr an FYI for those that use FOMM you can do the same thing via "File Manager" in the main screen. You can drill down by file or mod to see if a conflicting mesh or texture exists, the mods invloved, and can use simple drag and drop to reorder to your prefered override.

In reality what is needed for both male and female is a way to add and equips and underwear outfit to any actor if their clothing is removed unless it is a Sex Event. Random underwear types would be great too :)

Then if someone wants to take the underwear off the dead too they can.

I used to use Undies Underneath.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45599/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/17365/?

The dead are left with at least some dignity, or steal their underwear and let the Wasteland/Mojave sort them out

--

----

It is fair, and I have no problem with seeing pixelated dong, but it is odd when there's a dong erected upon a corpse  :P

--

----

It is fair, and I have no problem with seeing pixelated dong, but it is odd when there's a dong erected upon a corpse  :P

:P

I posted it few weeks ago, and it still seems to be happening with the all versions. If the male characters starts sex nude, bodysuit is not applying to him. If some clothes was equipped before act, bodysuit works fine.

There was a bug in the undress spell which meant males were not given the body suit if they were naked...

Sexout '93 Beta 21 (final?) in OP

•  Fixed male actors not equipping body suit when starting sex already naked (thanks gdfdd)
  •  Added 20 new animations by DManXX

---

(Meshes - Breeze - June 9)

• - No longer overwrites the non-sexout male nude body (thanks jerseywalrus + packprof)

-----------

20 new animations by DManXX2:

Cowgirl: 907, 908, 909, 910, 911, 912, 934

Doggy: 612, 639, 640, 641, 642, 643, 644, 645, 646, 647

Missionary: 740

Pillory: ZAZ 158

Table: ZAZ 1 (I know this is not a BDSM animation, but since it uses furniture it makes sense behind the scenes)

All ZAZ animations can be used with a permanent static prop as a ref surface, or without- in which case the prop will magically appear.

post-158171-0-05494000-1433881086_thumb.jpg post-158171-0-70775400-1433881087_thumb.jpg

I think this rounds off Sexout '93, aside from possible minor bug fixes.

-------

@packprof: I have tested redressing with male/female player/actors in 1P/2P and it seems to work fine for me. Check your MCM options: by default redressing is for consensual only. Also, mods can override the MCM choice when they make sex calls. If it is still happening, try and get a debug log and I can investigate.

There was a bug in the undress spell which meant males were not given the body suit if they were naked...

•  Fixed male actors not equipping body suit when starting sex already naked (thanks gdfdd)
---

• - No longer overwrites the non-sexout male nude body (thanks jerseywalrus + packprof)
-----------

Table: ZAZ 1 (I know this is not a BDSM animation, but since it uses furniture it makes sense behind the scenes)

All ZAZ animations can be used with a permanent static prop as a ref surface, or without- in which case the prop will magically appear.

attachicon.gifdman-new1.jpg attachicon.gifdman-table.jpg

-------

@packprof: I have tested redressing with male/female player/actors in 1P/2P and it seems to work fine for me. Check your MCM options: by default redressing is for consensual only. Also, mods can override the MCM choice when they make sex calls. If it is still happening, try and get a debug log and I can investigate.

Cool, just add that formlist for female creatures into next update, you don't need to do anything with it yet. I think you could use FNVEdit to copy the SexourSFemaleCretures list from SCR into it and rename it to what you want, it's got them all. I can have SCR do the female TTW and other mod female creatures. That way I can get that into next stable SCR release and all the background stuff should be ready to rock when you get further with the FadeToBlack stuff in 94.

As of beta 19, I'm having problems with my characters redressing, they don't.  beta 17 was ok and I don't have beta 18.  Testing was done with Bangatron if that matters but was noticed with other mods also.

Had the same problem, what worked for me was going into the MCM menu for the SexoutNG and just re-confirming the redress to whatever you had it.

---

-----------

attachicon.gifdman-new1.jpg attachicon.gifdman-table.jpg

-------

As of beta 19, I'm having problems with my characters redressing, they don't.  beta 17 was ok and I don't have beta 18.  Testing was done with Bangatron if that matters but was noticed with other mods also.

Had the same problem, what worked for me was going into the MCM menu for the SexoutNG and just re-confirming the redress to whatever you had it.

@Towny, thanks but it didn't work for me.

@Odessa attached are 2 debug files.  One with beta21 running and one with beta17 running.  The beta was the only difference.  Same save, same act etc.  I'll admit that I don't completely understand the debug log but I do see redressing being mentioned in the beta17 file and not in the beta21 file.  Thanks for your help and all the work you are putting in on this.

DebugBeta21.txt

DebugBeta17.txt

I have a question on the animations that are being added as part of  Sexout-Amra -ESP--June-7-2015.  I want to use animation 42 in a script (call fnSexoutActSetInt "anim" 42).  If  I do,  I get an error saying  it is an unknown animation and it defaults to the random picker.  Is this the correct way to do it or do I need to do something else or is something wrong?  Thanks.

Debug01.txt