14 hours ago, BlackHatchet said:

Hi i have the latest beta version 98, i have installed every required mod and its all working well (in the mod configuration menu at least) when i initiate any animation this happens.

ScreenShot265.bmp

Do you have the New Vegas Script Extender Extended (NVSE Extended / NX)?

I think version 16 is the latest version.

7 hours ago, BlackHatchet said:

so i found this post stating the same exact issue and someone answered a fix but i dont really understand what hes saying, can you explain it?

Edit: problem solved just created a new folder called "idleanims" in _male folder inside meshes and reinstalled sexout data, thanks anyway for the quick response.

On 12/27/2018 at 5:52 AM, jaam said:

Maybe if someone actually describe the relevant issue ?

Posting 20000 times that is is broken doesn't help at all.

If you install TTW version 3.2 as well as NX and sexout upon trying to start a new game/continue an old save you will CTD after a second or two of being in the loading screen. 

Seemingly NX alone with TTW 3.2 does not crash so it seems to be only when its actually being used by another mod IE sexout. 

On 1/1/2019 at 8:24 AM, derpysauce said:

If you install TTW version 3.2 as well as NX and sexout upon trying to start a new game/continue an old save you will CTD after a second or two of being in the loading screen. 

Seemingly NX alone with TTW 3.2 does not crash so it seems to be only when its actually being used by another mod IE sexout. 

If you are trying again by going through the proper method, LL have released NX 18 and that solves my CTD issue.

Tested with Sexout 97 Stable release + TTW 3.2 + my own Sexout mod using ref to SO commands.

On 1/6/2019 at 4:03 AM, DoctaSax said:

Update: v 18

fix by jaam that should resolve recent issues with TTW

however, other nvse plugins will probably need similar updates

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24656-nvse-extender-aka-nx/?page=14&tab=comments#comment-2486856

2 hours ago, PeonXD said:

If you are trying again by going through the proper method, LL have released NX 18 and that solves my CTD issue.

Tested with Sexout 97 Stable release + TTW 3.2 + my own Sexout mod using ref to SO commands.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24656-nvse-extender-aka-nx/?page=14&tab=comments#comment-2486856

Yep that fixed it. Though now that I have fixed that my game seemingly hates saving and takes minutes. Removed every mod except for the core sexoutng stable and was still having issues. Removed that and now it can save. Might just have to bear with the 3 min+ saves it seems. Used to only having to deal with that way later on in skyrim/FO4

• 3 weeks later...

Only issue is using the positioner too long causes animations to mess up, as long as you don't hold the movement key down too long it's fine. Everything else works fine just doesn't support some older mods.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the new API broken?

Simply using this on a dialog script: (copied directly from the guide)

call fnSexoutActRunFull (Ar_Map "ActorA"::0, "ActorB"::PlayerREF)

Freezes and crashes the game seconds after sex starts. I noticed most other mods just use legacy as well. Any idea why?

Tryout is the only mod I believe using most if not all of 98's newest functions other than maybe Intimacy since it's still being updated. Everything else is going to use legacy as the mod's were likely written with a older version in mind before 98 released.

fnSexoutActRun & fnSexoutActRunFull are both used in tryout and work last I checked.

I don't know if that sippet of array code is what your using directly but if so those "()" shouldn't be used.

Also try testing a different ActorA ref. Like "ActorA"::SunnyREF for example in a simple test dialogue script.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I have something of an odd bug/conflict going on. 

I am running TTW and Supermutants, feral ghouls, and mirelurcks cant trigger sex.

From my testing it is because they don't have animations.  The really odd thing is that it is only the ones from the Fallout 3 portion. 

The ghouls, supermutants, and lakelurks in the NV wasteland all work as expected.  If i click the placeholder animation toggle in the sexout MCM then the bugged ones can trigger sex. The console error message is "aborting actor is invalid" with "-8"  at the end. 

I have no idea what to do after my standard troubleshooting steps of "reinstall sexout and mess with the load order" so i hope it is something one of you knows how to fix.

Don't have TTW installed and haven't used it but I am going to hazard that for at least the Super Mutant and Feral Ghouls they are referenced differently from how they are in NV since they should be using NV Skeleton and NV vanilla animations. So they aren't being detected the same since most mod's here weren't made with TTW in mind. Likely it's their race or faction is different from NV depending on how the mod which enabled them for sex detects them. Can't say the same for the Mirelurk I'll assume it's using it's own skeleton and thus would need the placeholder animation toggle. Comparing some working creatures in NV to those not working in TTW through FNVedit would show if that is the case.

I took a look with FNVEdit and it looks like the supermutants from TTW point at SMSpineBreakerDC 

Where as the NV ones point at SMSpineBreaker. 

The problem is i have no idea what to do with this information.   

I tried to put a SMSpineBreakerDC folder in the meshes\creatures with the two folders combined but what didn't fix it. 

This is the limit of my modding skills i think, as i don't even know where to start with getting everything to point right in NVEdit.

A quick look shows the same thing with Ghouls. 

But not mirelurks so i think thats a different problem.

Any help would be nice.

If the issue is with the skeleton you can try taking a copy of SMSpineBreaker renaming it to SMSpineBreakerDC and overwriting the original SMSpineBreakerDC file after making a backup first to see if that enables animations that will only work without issue if NV skeleton has the same rigging and I'm gonna assume it doesn't since they are using a different skeleton for the DC Mutants in TTW to begin with. I don't know which mod you are using to enable creatures or even if they have TTW support with whatever version TTW is up to by now. But you'd get more help on their respective mod pages whether it's Sexout Breeder or Fertile Breeder which I believe has TTW support.

• 1 year later...

@aghjax Thats correct- animations will only work with the skeleton they were designed for, and this is what sexout uses to decide what animation options to use. If there are none for the skeleton then it won't play. (Factions and race are not significant, just skeleton).

Sexout is backward compatible, and I am not aware of any old mods that don't work with current version. Lots of old mods are and were always buggy though ;). Old sexout versions were a lot buggier too, I added loads of error recovery stuff in later versions. If you prefer to verify this yourself, then try using an old version- they're in your data folder under SexoutNGBackups.

All the mods I was involved in make use of newer APIs: soliciting, assault, and updates for resolutions, fadetoblack..

@Soulbringer1 This beta should have been made stable years ago; there aren't any problems as far as I recall, I just stopped finding time for active modding, unintentionally.

@johannshah To use roberts (I am and have just done it), do not install 'Sexout - Bodies', and install the optional roberts bodysuit that is beside the sexout beta. If you have problems, try retoggling archive invalidation or reinstalling your roberts body/textures. 

Spoiler

On 1/11/2019 at 6:07 PM, johannshah said:

how do I install this with Robert's body? I've been using Robert's body and not planning to go back to Breeze.

On 1/29/2019 at 2:58 PM, Soulbringer1 said:

So Version 98 has been out for a while now. Is it still beta, or have the Kinks been worked out? No Pun Intended. :)

On 7/3/2019 at 1:24 AM, aghjax said:

If the issue is with the skeleton you can try taking a copy of SMSpineBreaker renaming it to SMSpineBreakerDC and overwriting the original SMSpineBreakerDC file after making a backup first to see if that enables animations that will only work without issue if NV skeleton has the same rigging and I'm gonna assume it doesn't since they are using a different skeleton for the DC Mutants in TTW to begin with. I don't know which mod you are using to enable creatures or even if they hve TTW support with whatever version TTW is up to by now. But you'd get more help on their respective mod pages whether it's Sexout Breeder or Fertile Breeder which I believe has TTW support.

Unsure if this is the right thread to ask, but it is the framework thread, so...

I realize it would be a lot of work to automate the positioning and I don't mind doing so manually, but is there any way to keep player scale changes during animation?

To be even clearer, I noticed my PC, whom I made short (0.88) and stacked (Using BodySlide), changed to "normal" scale (1.0) before the animation started.

If it's possible with current framework, can you tell me how it's done?

If not, hopefully in a future update.

I'll be the first to say that I have zero idea how to code or mod, but I truly appreciate the hardwork that goes into it.

Guest Shadd Ashborn

Best way to keep it is make race (prefebably custom) scale to be desired value in GECK.

Works perfect for me. x)

Spoiler

enb_2017_05_04_21_19_54_57.jpg.bf32c2269642ee19f71211fa38954d17.jpg