• 1 month later...

Just out of curiosity, but have any new animations been added to Sexout in the past 2 years? Gettin' pretty boring to watch good ol' Gale face down with a Bighorner over her XD

If they're not included here, does anyone know where more can be found?

I am creating my own animations (have about 10 new ones atm, made support for 4 new creatures) from time to time, but I don't release them because of reasons. :smile:

3 hours ago, Allnarta said:

I am creating my own animations (have about 10 new ones atm, made support for 4 new creatures) from time to time, but I don't release them because of reasons. :smile:

Wait... new animals? Suddenly I am very interested and a digital bunny is sad you're keeping them to yourself :tongue:

P.S., if you don't mind me asking, what exact reasons?

P.S., if you don't mind me asking, what exact reasons?

I am always play only male characters, and while all sexout stuff is female-only bla-bla-blah, it's quite offensive to me because I am forced to spent tons of time to adaptate all mods that I need to my gameplay. It's not really enjoyable to share my anims to situations that I even not able to see ingame if I don't go to edit/geck and don't spend lot of my personal time to fix this shitty restrictions.

Second reason that mods like breeder is strongly against my moral principles so it would be very painful to see my creations used that way. There is many other personal reasons but I don't think anyone need to know them.

That's all. :smile:

2 hours ago, Allnarta said:

I am always play only male characters, and while all sexout stuff is female-only bla-bla-blah, it's quite offensive to me because I am forced to spent tons of time to adaptate all mods that I need to my gameplay. It's not really enjoyable to share my anims to situations that I even not able to see ingame if I don't go to edit/geck and don't spend lot of my personal time to fix this shitty restrictions.

Second reason that mods like breeder is strongly against my moral principles so it would be very painful to see my creations used that way. There is many other personal reasons but I don't think anyone need to know them.

That's all. :smile:

That's perfectly understandable. :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Apologies for not being around more regularly...

@CGi The best place to find a list of animations is the import scripts, open sexout in the GECK/FNVEdit/TESnip and check the scripts fnSexoutAddInternalAnimsA-I and fnSexoutAmraAddAnimsA-B. If you use the animation manager plugin, you can also view them in the MCM.

@Allnarta In theory, you can add new animations to sexout via a plugin by making a script similar to the ones mentioned above, although there might be some problems...

If you (or anyone else interested) upload the animation files to me here or via PM, I can add them into a new sexout beta.

On 13.04.2018 at 4:26 AM, Odessa said:

@Allnarta In theory, you can add new animations to sexout via a plugin by making a script similar to the ones mentioned above, although there might be some problems...

I'm not going to share my anims for new creatures, but what I can do and would be interested in doing is make creature animations where player is actor A. If You'll provide support for player as actor A in creature interaction for Sexout - I am ready to create some simple anims (don't expect very much, they'll be more "it just works" than masterpieces because making creature animation is quite hard because of scene root rotation problems, but still it's much better than nothing) for this option.

Cool, technically sexout actually supports player A/creature B animations already, there just aren't any registered. Creature 3P and creature on creature should work too.

This is what the actors key does in the anim def; for humans we use 'M' or 'F' to indicate gender, and for creatures it is the skeleton. (See scripts: fnSexoutGetSkeleton and fnSexoutGetActorsFilterKey for more).

Creatures do not really have a gender as far as sexout animations are concerned, although there is a female creatures form list for dependent mods (pregnancy..) to use, and known female creatures are in the banned actors list.

let MB := ar_List "MM", "MF" ; Means "maleA maleB" or "maleA femaleB"

; Sex
  let adj     := ar_Map "HOffsetA"::2
  let flags   := ar_List "doggy" "vaginal" "anal" "stand"
  let Pos     := ar_Map "A"::"stand" "B"::"bend"
  let animDef := ar_Map "idx"::601 "idle"::"SNG601" "desc"::"Standing rear entry" "actors"::MB "flags"::flags "adj"::adj "pos"::Pos
  call fnSexoutAddAnim animDef

let actors  := ar_List "ProtectronM", "ProtectronF" ; Means "ProtectronA maleB" or "ProtectronA femaleB"
  let flags   := ar_List "Protectron" "oral", "kneel"
  let Pos     := ar_Map "A"::"stand" "B"::"sit"
  let animDef := ar_Map "idx"::1701 "idle"::"SNG1701" "desc"::"Robotic irrumatio" "actors"::actors "flags"::flags "pos"::Pos ; "adj"::adj
  call fnSexoutAddAnim animDef

You should be able to register new anims by calling fnSexoutAddAnim in a GetGameLoaded || GetGameRestarted block. There might be issues, cos it hasn't really been tested :o. Please don't overwrite sexout scripts if you plan on sharing the mod, because it causes version issues.

Tried it out - indeed, framework itself can handle player on creature anims without issues. Flag "Msmsspinebreaker" worked as intended, test dialogue where mutie was flagged as ActorB and Player as ActorA gave proper animation (1417 in my case) where human bangs mutie.

Spunk bar actor names are in russian, but Player is indeed top in this scene.

4c85fb9f1587bdf25d9a19f043e2c067.jpg

Animation made with 10 minutes but looks not bad ingame. Need to make few adjusements (forgot to remove 3rd camera bone again so it makes camera look wrong till game reload, common issue eh), but yup, it works.

I think I'll make few more anims with human actorA role and will send You animation files, so You can put them to new beta of Sexout. While such content is impossible to use in something that will not be allowed to male PC, I am glad to share my work. :smile:

• 1 month later...

I may be tarded as hell and overlooking something, but when I install SNG, Beta 98, Stable 97 version the game just doesn't want to run at all, am I missing something or a certain requirement? But when I uninstall sexout, the game runs absolutely fine.

• 2 months later...

Trying this out with A.J.'s AppleJam skelly that she made for CBBE- NV and everything seems to work fine. The only problem I have is when cycling through animations, I can cycle through about 2 or 3 and then one of the actors- usually the pc- just stands in one place not being repositioned or animated. It's sort of like the animation loop hangs or something and cannot finish no matter how long I let it play. Anyone know what the problem might be?

@KoolHndLuke, do you have a more technical information? Like debug logs, load orders, anything... Because right now it can be almost everything, from the settings of Sexout/Spunk to any other mods that can blocking the animation (mostly the mods that changing/adding the pc's animations, like idle thing) 

I just tried reinstalling this and tried cycling thru the animations again and my playr character just stands up and I get a message saying 'no other valid positions found' or something like that. Sexout stable release works just fine on it's own.  Here is my load order-

Spoiler

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
ThePitt.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
Zeta.esm
taleoftwowastelands.esm
TTWFixes.esm
Lings.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
MikotoBeauty.esp
ANiceOakTree's Hairstyles For FNV.esp
Point Lookout Reborn.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
3DNPC_FO3.esm
RHKBrisaAlmodovar.esm
VanessaFollowerNV.esm
3DNPC_Room404.esm
3DNPC_Cosmos.esm
K2_RaiderDolls.esm
Mart's Mutant Mod.esm
zzjayHairsFNV.esp
LingsPrettyThings.esp
MojaveDelight.esp
SCC NV 0.3.esm
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.esm
3DNPC_Spider.esp
Reykjavik.esp
BelthansQuoVagis.esp
jokristinascloset.esm
SpeedyResources.esm

Sexout 98' Beta***
NVWillow.esp
Girl w Dragon Tattoo Custom Race - Extra.esp
domecity.esm
SaltLakeStories.esm
REZBootyBayBajaIslandMerged.esp
K2_ClubsMerged.esp
TTW_AnchorageCustomization.esp
TTW_NoKarmaDCFollowers.esp
TTW_OutcastTrading.esp
TTW_Reputation.esp
TTW_SpeechChecks.esp
TTW_StartupMenu.esp
TTW_StashPackOptions.esp
ttw_wildwasteland.esp
TTWOptions.esp
MMM - TTW Reputation Patch.esp
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Honest.Hearts.Grunt.Patch.esp
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Store.esp
weapons.of_.the_.new_.millenia.ttw_.unified.distribution.esp
WotNM TTW Unified Distribution Patch.esp
SmallTalkSlowLevelMagsBillboardsMerged.esp
T6M Female Power Armor NV.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
TTWVaultSuitHotfix.esp
SexoutLoversBed.esp
RHKSeatActivationFix.esp
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp
TTW Expanded DC Vendor Inventories.esp
Flora Overhaul.esp
Vurt's WFO.esp
Abominable.esp
Mart's Mutant Mod Merged Patch Helper.esp
RaiderMercenaryExpanded.esp
FetishMerged.esp
GNR Enhanced.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp
Kozzz_SexyClothingsVol2(en).esp
CapitalCaravan - DCVendor.esp
RSCR-Enhanced.esp
3DNPC_Chapel.esp
3DNPC_FO3Generic.esp
Moriarty's Saloon Fen chui Mod.esp
RZW_SlotMachine.esp
3DNPC_Factory.esp
CapitalCaravan.esp
3DNPC_QuantumGravity.esp
sjs_bellydancedress.esp
DK Caucasians.esp
1nivVSLArmors.esp
RSCR-Expansion_Decks.esp
PlasmaSmgMK2.esp
ClothesArmorMerged.esp
3DNPC_LittleBoBeep.esp
3DNPC_DotsDiner.esp
kikaiEquipment.esp
AzarGypsyOutfits.esp
A Devil's Wish.esp
A Devil's Wish - Patch v1_4.esp
Megaton Return.esp
3DNPC_Radio.esp
3DNPC_IRS.esp
3dnpc_ClaraBella.esp
3DNPC_FO3_BrokenSteel.esp
3DNPC_Village.esp
Kozzz_dresses(EN).esp
The Groovatron NV.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
Behaviours.esp
3DNPC_Mortar.esp
3DNPC_Slasher.esp
Le grenier.esp
JessiCompanion.esp
3DNPC_Zynx.esp
PinupPoses.esp
joposes.esp
ChristmasMerged.esp
CheckpointGary.esp
BlurKiller+DLC.esp
AQS_SackfulOfHats.esp
Jewelries.esp
HDTshop.esp
pipboy2500_edisleado.esp
Ling Hair NPCs.esp
MergedPatch.esp

Total active plugins: 127
Total plugins: 131

I just wrote in where I would put Sexout 98' Beta since every time I install it- Sexout ESM gets moved to the top of my list for some reason. Also I merged several mods so they might not make sense- it's a mess.

5 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

I just tried reinstalling this and tried cycling thru the animations again and my playr character just stands up and I get a message saying 'no other valid positions found' or something like that. Sexout stable release works just fine on it's own.  Here is my load order-

Can't see anything wrong with the load order, only if 'behaviours' or any other posing mods, Also i can't understand this "Sexout 98' Beta***". Need to look at the debug log and the error codes to find out the real problem.

Also if the stable version works fine for you, why do not use it as the main version and just ignore the beta one?

edit:
I noticed 'The Groovatron NV.esp', in the past versions of sexout it works really bad with this mod

On 12/30/2013 at 8:09 AM, Odessa said:

====> Usually a conflicting mod that adds idle animations in an inconsiderate way. Disable all mods except sexout. If it works, enable them one by one to figure out which is guilty. More info:

A few known offenders are (Note: these may work since '94, try if like):
  • -- Body by Race. Too much 'body magic'. Try it if you want, YMMV.
  • -- 7dancefnv.esp by Umpa. Stops NG animations from playing.
  • -- Groovatron. Stops NG animations from playing.
  • -- JIP's Selective Fire. Old versions stop animations playing, update to the latest version should fix it.

The fix for other animation and pose mods (like dance and groovatron) is to open the offending ESP or ESM in fnvedit, navigate to 'idle animations', and look for any modified records. Any that you find, click on them. If the only difference between them and vanilla is that the "Related Idle Animations" field(s) have changed, delete the record from the mod and save.

BruceWayne has an example of doing this here but NOTE: It is not always the knockdown idle that needs changed, and it is not always just one idle -- sometimes there are several.

The issue is that when adding a new idle animation in the geck, dragging it around to reorder it modifies adjacent vanilla records as well. It is these modifications that need to be removed for sexout to function.

22 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

The reason I was using this is because I thought it contained more/different animations than Sexout stable release. Doesn't it? That was my understanding anyway.

Yes, it is. It's contain an Amra animations pack without needing the external Amra pugin, probably that's it

27 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

The Sexout 98' Beta was just me writing in where I usually put this mod in my load order.

It's a master file, so it almost do nothing if it is high as possible, the only problem can be if the lowest plugins is can do make some wrong stuff for Sexout

7 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

Can't see anything wrong with the load order, only if 'behaviours' or any other posing mods,

I noticed 'The Groovatron NV.esp', in the past versions of sexout it works really bad with this mod

Behaviours primary needs or head-tracking could cause issues with some other mod. I think I unflagged them in default settings or I should have written that somewhere. If I forgot, shame on me. However, mods like Groovatron should work fine with sexout or other mods, if a mod of mine with animations is lower in the load order.

13 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

This could entirely not be related to your issue... but, if you'll have a chance, could you please make a try for me? If you have NVAC, could you remove it and retry? (like, being really sure that its dll is not in the folder)

8 hours ago, A.J. said:

This could entirely not be related to your issue... but, if you'll have a chance, could you please make a try for me? If you have NVAC, could you remove it and retry? (like, being really sure that its dll is not in the folder)

Thanks A.J. I tried what you suggested and it didn't change anything. For some reason NVAC still works for me so I leave it in my game.

What I have noticed while trying out different poses with my character is that sometimes poses and animations for her will not play. Like if I try to play an idle sometimes she gets "stuck" is the best way I can describe it. Then I have to draw her weapon and holster it again to get her un-stuck and then things work again. It makes no difference whether I have Behaviors active or not. This is what seems to happen when I have this installed- she gets "stuck". I'm thinking it is a problem with my game that this mod makes worse somehow but is not really the cause.

• 2 months later...

Never say never...

I have returned to FNV for New California, although I have rather less spare time than I used to.

I'll try to at least promote this beta to release (just need to remember the packaging details ;)).

If anyone has new animations they would like included, PM them to me and I will add them.

Sexout is released under 'BSD license'; so anyone is free to release their own updates (this applies to all the mods I created, too).