does anyone know why npcs start disappearing after a scene ends? it's like they get disabled. 

well I did a pretty long session. well over two hours in-game without any crashing or freezing and had plenty of sex scenes in between that time that worked fine. but toward the end, this is what started happening. everyone my character banged just started vanishing when it was over. I think restarting the game fixes it (for a while anyway) but it doesn't bring back those npcs, and I don't know what the heck started causing it in the first place. is it just from playing way too long? does the game engine just not want to do anymore sex animations after a certain amount?

I'm running 98b2, so I figured this would be the most relevant place to ask about it.

It is a bug or problem that comes and goes with Sexout. Keep regular saves and return to the previous save. It shouldn't be constant and only random but I haven't played this mod in a lonnnnnnggggg time so I am not sure about that now.

Also some mods like Sexout Breeder tend to have more of the disappearing NPC issue. SOB tends to have it happen quite often in the Death claw cave. Again this was in the past.

I didn't really have this happen often when I used it.

• 5 weeks later...

I decided to try this one, does anyone else have there PC stand up in the middle of the animation, and then the animation hangs.

This only happen's or the only times it has happened to me is when I use the pause for to long when setting up animation positions. With the position adjustment keys.

I finally just reverted to 97, stable version.  I can pause as long as I want in it, and take all the time I need to set up my positions.

Not sure where to put this, but essentially, for the last few stable AND beta updates for Sexout, the vast majority of any lesbian scenes begun in my game have been regular M/F-styled scenes without the use of any strap-on involved, even when the dialogue points to the animation in question being that of a oral sex/pussy eating animation.  Kind of odd.

Also getting animation misalignments and the occasional act that just has the two actors standing within one another without doing anything.  Which info do I need to provide for aid?  I suspect the misalignments are a result of the positioning mod.

I too lost the strap on after I swapped to 97 stable release, and some other things... I am not sure why.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, goatse said:

Hello, i tried downloading the files yesterday and it only gave me a weird file named "download" which only 40kb in size. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Did you tried to click on the download button with left click?

image.png

Edited by Guest
3 hours ago, goatse said:

Yes of course friend, this is not my first time downloading mods from LL. I already tried different browser, with or without downloadmanager, but no result.

Even with Microsoft's Edge browser and with disabled Java script all works fine for me. Try to kill your dl manager through "task manager" or just uninstall it for testing. Also try to cleanup the browser's cache

image.pngimage.png

Edited by Guest
6 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

Even with Microsoft's Edge browser and with disabled Java script all works fine for me. Try to kill your dl manager through "task manager" or just uninstall it for testing. Also try to cleanup the browser's cache

image.pngimage.png

I tried clearing cache, but still same friend, only got that "download" file with 40kb size, what the hell is that file. Weird thing is i can download file from attachment just fine, i only can't download files from that "page".

15 minutes ago, goatse said:

I tried clearing cache, but still same friend, only got that "download" file with 40kb size, what the hell is that file. Weird thing is i can download file from attachment just fine, i only can't download files from that "page".

I think that this 40kb file it's just a html version of script that should shown to you. Try to check in your browser a Java script settings and enable it if doesn't.

Also here is another way to download files, add to the file's link in dl section this part "?do=download", it will show you a non-js version of dl's page.

example: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2019-sexoutng-98-beta-2/?do=download

Edited by Guest
13 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

I think that this 40kb file it's just a html version of script that should shown to you. Try to check in your browser a Java script settings and enable it if doesn't.

Also here is another way to download files, add to the file's link in dl section this part "?do=download", it will show you a non-js version of dl's page.

example: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2019-sexoutng-98-beta-2/?do=download

Well i tried, got different result, now it's a file with "index.html" name and 47kb. :anguished:

8 minutes ago, goatse said:

Well i tried, got different result, now it's a file with "index.html" name and 47kb. :anguished:

You always can use the ultimate way to do: just remove/re-install all that possibly can messing up in the browser(including the browser, :lol:)

Edited by Guest
6 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

You always can use the ultimate way to do: just remove/re-install all that possibly can messing up in the browser(including the browser, :lol:)

Thanks for the help friend, maybe i'll do that. I'm desperate here, no way i can play FNV seriously without sex mod.

30 minutes ago, goatse said:

Thanks for the help friend, maybe i'll do that. I'm desperate here, no way i can play FNV seriously without sex mod.

As you said you can download files from the annotations, so you probably can try to ask someone who can download all the files that you needs and attach them as annotation

Edited by Guest
  • 1 month later...

Don't know if I should ask about this here, but I get some animations where it is two women and one humps on top of the other as if they are supposed to have strapons or something, but they don't so it's just odd. Anyone know a fix? I have all the required stuff, the toys textures and all that, but if they are meant to be equiped they just aren't.

i'm trying to get those few lines to compile in a dialogue result script but it already fails compiling declaring the array:

Spoiler

array_var SexFlags
let SexFlags := Ar_List "fast", "doggy", "anal"
call fnSexoutActRunFull (Ar_Map "ActorA"::0, "ActorB"::PlayerREF, "Flags"::SexFlags)

Anyone a clue what i'm doing wrong? Because it works just fine outside of dialogue scripts.

Edit: Nevermind. Solved it.

5 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

NG - anims.txt

Sexout-Amra-Anim-Numbers.txt

They are in the Sexout Core Data FMOD (extracted ;)) look under SexoutNGDocs.... :smiley:

Not sure if this is updated...

i checked those lists but they seem to be outdated as some number had a different result. One blowjob animation is actually a doggy style. :confused:

But thanks for the help. i'll just go thru all animations until i find the ones i want to use.

1 hour ago, RitualClarity said:

The number structure should still be the same. (range of numbers should result in a similar act...)

Found an example just yet so i can give you a number.
#1006 is supposed to be a fuck by a dog but it's cunnlingus meaning it should be in the 1011 to 1020 range.

So i'm compiling my own list atm and if i don't get tired testing all animations - mainly because i already found what i'm looking for - then i'll post it here.

Not as big of a deal as i might make it sound like but i'll still crawl thru as many animations as i can to ensure i don't miss anything i might need.

There are just some animations i really don't want to use.

2 hours ago, CGi said:

So i'm compiling my own list atm and if i don't get tired testing all animations - mainly because i already found what i'm looking for - then i'll post it here.

Sounds good. I guess the list got messed up or out of date. That was from the current Sexout.

If You're going to create new list and if I'll release my animations pack someday (not sure about it because of reasons), I taked numbers 2020-2100 for hillfolks 2/3 from TTW (Point Lookout) and 2301-2400 for Hillfolks1. Also I'm going to take 2401-2500 for MrHandy. And most likely 2501-2600 for scorpions. :smile:

1 hour ago, Allnarta said:

If You're going to create new list and if I'll release my animations pack someday (not sure about it because of reasons), I taked numbers 2020-2100 for hillfolks 2/3 from TTW (Point Lookout) and 2301-2400 for Hillfolks1. Also I'm going to take 2401-2500 for MrHandy. And most likely 2501-2600 for scorpions. :smile:

Do you know a way how to play back an animation? if yes then i'll make it a program with previews so modders have an easier time choosing an animation and filtering for wanted animations.

Do you know a way how to play back an animation?

Call sexout act with any desirable way (dialogue in new .esp, .bat, etc.), record it in fraps, convert to .gif.

3 minutes ago, Allnarta said:

Call sexout act with any desirable way (dialogue in new .esp, .bat, etc.), record it in fraps, convert to .gif.

That's how i check the animations atm. Not very handy. i was hoping you know of a program that can play them like NiFSkope somehow or Blender or w/e a noob might be able to use after some fiddling around.