I'm having an odd issue. After submitting to a gecko, all gecko's in the region are now allied and do not aggro no matter how many times I shoot them. I have no idea why.

Either you have animal friend perk joining up with the faction smells function of spunk and unethical deed's mass calm spell, or you broke the scripts somehow. If you manage that on deathclaws, go raid the quarry or that cave with the king.

123qwet12, v5.0b2 should work fine. But due to the formula used to check NVSE version it will return an error for v5.0.0 non-beta, although the most recent one is still v5.0b2 as far as I'm aware. And I don't think you can have more than one version installed simultaneously, the files are named the same.

123qwet12, v5.0b2 should work fine. But due to the formula used to check NVSE version it will return an error for v5.0.0 non-beta, although the most recent one is still v5.0b2 as far as I'm aware. And I don't think you can have more than one version installed simultaneously, the files are named the same.

alright I installed it wrong as it turns out. I got it working after a little bit of tinkereing. Thanks for the help

So... an alpha or pre-beta or something.

Majorly reworked most of the internals of the original mod. The functionality is pretty much the same, but mostly expanded (i.e. more interaction combinations, no need to assign companions - you can use them all, more options, etc.). Added some variety to companions sex, some of the options should be unlocked after having had sex with a companion several times (well, theoretically). Everything still needs a lot of work and may be bugged.

A clean save is highly recommended (free all slaves -> save -> remove old mod -> save -> install new mod). The new version uses the same arrays to store slaves, has most of the FormIDs unchanged (except for scripts) and seems to load previous saves fine, keeping all the slaves, but I've moved or rewrote a lot of stuff, so who knows what consequences it may have later. Also, all other variables (except for slave arrays) will be reset.

Requires Sexout '95 beta 4 or later. There is no check yet, so the sex will just probably fail to run on earlier versions.

Too sleepy to write any more details, so, you may as well just try it out an see if and how it works, if at all?

Please report the bugs you stumble upon, this will speed up the debugging. You can turn on the debug logs for every mode (don't forget to switch on the global debug in options as well), the mod will tell you pretty much everything it does. You can also export the log via options.

Anyhow, good luck to anyone who's going to try it, /me going to sleep for a good time :)

UnethicalDeeds-2015-08-27-001.7z

It sort of doesn't work for me - neither auto surrender , neither surrender button . If i press surrender button on someone else it work (i get message -"she is your follower" or "he/she is not in combat" but if i press it on someone who is attacking me it does nothing.

Tried also without PlayerSlave & SexAssault for case that they interfere - same thing .

Have SexoutNG BETA - '95 beta 7 & NVSE v5.0 beta 2 and some other NVSE plug-in your mod asked .

Here are logs :  http://www.mediafire.com/download/ulsin887a1t97h3/3.rar

Cheers

NepoznatiNN, the fail is in the function which checks whether the actors have any compatible Sexout animations. From the "Could not extract function script in Call statement." error I can only suppose that the fnSexoutGetAnimsForActors function call fails due to uninitialized Sexout, which theoretically shouldn't even be possible since Sexout gets disabled in case of an error... Haven't tried it with beta 7 yet, but that shouldn't matter, I think. Can you turn on debug options on all tabs in the MCM, save and then reload the save? It should report if Sexout initialized correctly.
I could also try your troubled save file if you're ok with that, you can PM it to me.
Don't know what PlayerSlave is, but SexAssault works without any conflicts.
I will also post a bit updated version soon.

EDIT:
Just checked Sexout '95 beta 7, no issues for me.

EDIT 2:

Fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this is a common issue with this mod or that this only happened to me but I left an enslaved female Jackal leader behind in a different area (Lucky 38 suite) for a certain amount of time (probably the amount of in game days it takes for enemies to respawn) and her appearance changed automatically when I came back. I loaded the game back up several times and went back into the suite and she changed every time, sometimes she would even become male, the slave script was still working on her though. Also she became aggressive towards a companion I left in there (Sunny) and the Victor robot and the slave ended up getting gunned down.

AceofWind, to which version of the mod are you referring to? And anyhow, neither of them should be capable of gender-swapping NPCs %)))

If that NPC was inpersistent it might have cause any number of weird bugs although. You can try the new version, I've added an option to make an NPC persistent, not sure if it even works, somebody has to beta-test it ;)

AceofWind, to which version of the mod are you referring to? And anyhow, neither of them should be capable of gender-swapping NPCs %)))

If that NPC was inpersistent it might have cause any number of weird bugs although. You can try the new version, I've added an option to make an NPC persistent, not sure if it even works, somebody has to beta-test it ;)

I was using this version but I'm switching over to the expansion now

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there any chance that there will be a STUN compatibility pluggin? I can't get them to work together. Not effectively anyway.  

The primary problems are:

-NPCs tied up with STUN  are uneligible for Unethical deeds

-The menus for STUN  and UD are mixed up together (e.g. npc inventory access commands are rerepetitive.)

-General continuity, an cleanliness.(e.g. STUN released npcs who were previously submitted become hostile.)

It's not that big a deal, if anything, I think I'd just need a way to make unconsious npcs eligible. 

Any help would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I am having a small issue with this mod... Oh it works as intended...

When you consent to the sex, by getting the shit kicked out of you, it should still count as rape. This mod makes it so it counts as Consensual.

I would like to do away entirely with the "blackout" phase, and every would be rapist gets a turn with a chance of taking another turn. Tho understand, it's easier the way it's set up.

• 2 years later...