[DOA5LR] Real Nude Mod : Complete Edition

Can't do that. I'm searching for author link but I can't find it. I think was from 3DM but I'm not sure. We should keep this thread to discuss the Harry's work.

Its over on Game Vixen, but I'd really prefer a proper version by you or one of the other pros here.

You guys do such great work. These girls deserve the real deal.

I only changed the textures (nipples and pubic hair). You're right, the movements are unrealistic without shoes, wings and racket.

Follardo, thanks! It's cool how you set the Nyotengu DLC. I was wondering if you could do something like that with the previously released girls? I like the heart icons and having the pubic and no pubic hair options ^_^

Here's a new update I did with Harry's refined version and custom textures. as usual only pubes version for Pai to make it work with Holden's swimsuit dlc mod. some screenshots i posted in my tumblr page >> http://galhound.tumblr.com/

d5lrwpbsv2.0.7z

I only changed the textures (nipples and pubic hair). You're right, the movements are unrealistic without shoes, wings and racket.

Follardo, thanks! It's cool how you set the Nyotengu DLC. I was wondering if you could do something like that with the previously released girls? I like the heart icons and having the pubic and no pubic hair options ^_^

Here's a new update I did with Harry's refined version and custom textures. as usual only pubes version for Pai to make it work with Holden's swimsuit dlc mod. some screenshots i posted in my tumblr page >> http://galhound.tumblr.com/

attachicon.gifd5lrwpbsv2.0.7z

Thank you so much!

Please add no hair to Pai.

3 girls to go.

Do all girls have shaved and with pubic hair version?

Only Pai don´t have because the slot is blocked.

I see. So I did download the pack as dlc mod but I only have their shaved version except for nyotengu who was just released recently with her pubes version with it. Do I have to download something else?

Edit: Ok I found it from galhound's post. THanks!

For those who are not a fan of pubic hair, I've packed together all the pube-less mods, including Nyotengu. :)

Also included Marie Rose's black hairstyle from the Senran Kagura pack (special thanks to Harry Palmer for that :D )

Well, i'm just fan of the 2 versions.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Harry, i have a small request, forgive me if that's against the rules.

but is it possible to release a version of this DLC where the girls don't have nipples, vagina and pubic hair?

i need a plain nude version of the girls for some mod ideas i have in mind. i'm not sure if mods like that are already available, i looked and could not find it.

thank you so much if you can help. also great job on these refined nude mods <3