[DOA5LR] Real Nude Mod : Complete Edition

Mmmh, can't find any steam_api.ini anywhere, just a .dll. Do I need something else than the game to use that mod ? Looking around seems to refer to 3DM launcher, but can't find a proper link for that either and would rather avoid using cracked launcher on a legit game if I can avoid it...

Done all the steps using a steam version with 3dm launcher and nothing... Any ideas or help? I've read the tuts and I'm not sure what I'm missing.

Also, are we sure this is safe to do with legit copies and not get banned?

Edit; Finally figured it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for Nyotengu, couple of minor points (could be working as intended but not sure)

1, no wings (I've only used follardo's DLC with both hair and shaved versions so not sure if it's to do with that compile or Harry's original TMC/TMCL files) but without wings a lot of her moves look a bit strange (plus you hear flapping sometimes)

2, again a sound effect and a VERY minor point but on some harder floors you can hear clip-clopping of Nyo's wooden sandals, if that can't be altered maybe keep her shoes on?

anyway other than those points, very happy, it's mainly the wings thing that bugs me

thanks again, keep up the great work :)

I only changed the textures (nipples and pubic hair). You're right, the movements are unrealistic without shoes, wings and racket.

Follardo, thanks! It's cool how you set the Nyotengu DLC. I was wondering if you could do something like that with the previously released girls? I like the heart icons and having the pubic and no pubic hair options ^_^

I only changed the textures (nipples and pubic hair). You're right, the movements are unrealistic without shoes, wings and racket.

Follardo, thanks! It's cool how you set the Nyotengu DLC. I was wondering if you could do something like that with the previously released girls? I like the heart icons and having the pubic and no pubic hair options ^_^

I don't intend to edit the other girls because they are already included in galhound's pack. I can't improve his great work. You can download it in the first topic. I think Honoka, Pai, Sarah and Christie are the last girls with no naked mod.

The heart icon are included in Harry's TMC pack, so thanks to him.

I don't intend to edit the other girls because they are already included in galhound's pack. I can't improve his great work. You can download it in the first topic. I think Honoka, Pai and Sarah are the last girls with no naked mod.

The heart icon are included in Harry's TMC pack, so thanks to him.

Christie too right? or am i missing something?

Now it's possible to naked quick honoka!

She's fixed here, but need to take of her pants.

Link Deleted.

Please do it!

Codes

DLC001=351850
DLC002=352150
DLC003=358140
DLC004=358141
DLC005=358142
DLC006=358143
DLC007=358144
DLC008=4206921
DLC009=4206931
DLC010=4206922
DLC011=4206928

Model List w/without hair

Kasumi - Done
Alpha - 152 - Gelatine nude need.

Nyotengu - Done

Marie Rose - Done

Mila - Done

Tina - Done

Momoji - Done

Helena - Done

Lisa - Done

Kokoro - Done

Christie - Nothing Done

Leifang - Only with hair done

Rachel - Only without hair done by other dlc.

Hitomi - Done

Phase 4 - Done

Honoka - Nothing Done.

Ayane - Done

Pai - Only with hair done

Sarah - Only without hair done by other dlc.

To Unlock if possible...

Miyako.

Now i'm getting so confuse, people is making many seperated dlc's and no one release a single DLC all Naked.

Please make it clear soon. :-/

Just wanted to add some pics I took in game of Nyotengu with Sweet FX because she looks so amazing. Great job on this.

5VNqYIe.jpg

ZRr7cd6.jpg

s6fXuVU.jpg

2aXgtvc.jpg

2UGYtNG.jpg

t6MXVQm.jpg

MhBc9dl.jpg

G7cFczk.jpg

can you tell me how i can  take screenshot

The way i get them is by pressing print screen. I run Sweet FX mod so it spits out a screenshot to the game directory.

Christie too right? or am i missing something?

Well, actually there are a Sarah and Christie naked mod, but I think I downloaded from some Japanese forum. I think there is also a pack with Pai, but not separately.

Please upload then.