2 hours ago, Edge_of_Yesterday said:

Wrong?

Did you even read the message you quoted? Jmathers used assets and content from the original mod as well as the name of the original mod, implying that they are forbidding others from modifying it without sky_md's permission to do so when J definitely should consult sky before doing something like that especially since it is sky-md's assets, content, and mod name regardless of whether it's a complete overhaul or not.

For the (apparently) slow ones.

The license agreement JMathers used forbids everything public using this mod.

"Distribute in any way, shape or form" technically includes even talking about it.

It does explicitly say the license does NOT apply to the original mod by sky_mds. You can't limit the use of another persons software in your own license.

The original mod has been made completely open and sky_mds posted a public permit so everyone could do with the mod anything s/he wants.

If sky_mds only gave permission to JMathers and mybrainhurts (and JMathers later didn't bail) the "No" on this mod would stretch onto the original mod. But it's not.

Too bad that the mod seems to be dead. JMathers last sign of life, on his Patreon side, was over a year ago now. I hope it will continue sometime in the future and that there will be an SE version.

How do I continue on with the questline? Right after I finish stand in bitch, all I have is to ask Thanea for work in the mansion. But I can only say "Nevermind."

You have to finish a certain amount of "private shows" to further the questline.

By default that amount is 5.

On 8/1/2020 at 12:15 AM, NekoPrincess723 said:

How do I continue on with the questline? Right after I finish stand in bitch, all I have is to ask Thanea for work in the mansion. But I can only say "Nevermind."

I have the same problem. I can't even do a private show to advance the story. 

If you can't ask Thaena for a new private show either then one of two things is the cause.

#1 Incompatible mod. Likely a dialogue mod.

#2 A private show is active, the client is waiting for you and you just forgot about it.

For #1 you'd need to find the mod using the 50/50 method i.e. stripping 50% of the active mods and checking until it works then re-enabling the mods in the order you deactivated them.

For #2 ... just check the basement and if you already unlocked the horse the front of the house.

Since the presentation says the use of NMM is not supported, I guess it's also the case for Vortex?

Yes and No.

In the case of NMM the "not supported" does not mean "won't work" but "only" that you *drumroll* won't get support if that causes a problem.

Hdecided for himself that he didn't like NMM but MO for instance was okay.

There never was a problem either way.

Hello
I would like to know how the mod is installed
I've been trying for a long time and the MCM doesn't even appear

I have to install the original mod and then the redux?
Can it be installed using the nexusmanager?

Sorry if this question is repeated, but there are 113 pages of questions

Install it like any other mod.

No special requirements.

Installing the original and then redux causes major problems.

That the MCM does not appear is a problem of skyrim, not a mod.

At times it takes hours ingame. At times it does not appear until it is manually refreshed via console (^ or ~ on the keyboard depending on keyboard enter "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1")

And the required mods. Yes.

The original mod and the plus version are a definite mod conflict to this one.

when i download the mod for the first time i install it with the original mod, will that bring any consequence? now I only have the redux installed

For the third time:

DO NOT INSTALL ANIMAL MANSION REDUX WITH ANIMAL MANSION OR ANIMAL MANSION PLUS AT THE SAME TIME.

The mission to get wolves is bugged

When I talk to Farkas to start the competition and he sends me to my position, nothing happens

This also happened to me when I used the original mod and the plus, (they are already uninstalled)

Stuck in Spider Quest, doesnt show up anything when i click in this spider.

I have reviewed the previous topics but have not found any specific instructions, any help pls? Thank ❤️

On 7/14/2020 at 2:38 AM, JesusKreist said:

For the (apparently) slow ones.

The license agreement JMathers used forbids everything public using this mod.

"Distribute in any way, shape or form" technically includes even talking about it.

It does explicitly say the license does NOT apply to the original mod by sky_mds. You can't limit the use of another persons software in your own license.

The original mod has been made completely open and sky_mds posted a public permit so everyone could do with the mod anything s/he wants.

If sky_mds only gave permission to JMathers and mybrainhurts (and JMathers later didn't bail) the "No" on this mod would stretch onto the original mod. But it's not.

It's all in the wording, in my opinion and understanding giving the fact that I have had to study business law especially on the side of contracts and obligations. You have the liberty to talk about the mod and how you might have had to modify files in order to make them work for you. It simply means that you can't post the authors work on LL(distribute) or off-site (Redistribute). The best course of action is to contact the mod author and ask permission to post your modifications and ask if they have any stipulations to place, that is your obligation. However, no maker, digital or otherwise, can stop or punish you for helping others by explaining how to fix something, but the individual you are asking must put the effort in themselves. It is your liberty and obligation to help your fellow human, it is an unalienable right that should not nor ever be infringed upon. 

Again just my understanding and knowledge I have gained combined with my opinion. Sorry if you disagree, as that is your right.

On 8/26/2020 at 1:20 PM, Mits0301 said:

The mission to get wolves is bugged

When I talk to Farkas to start the competition and he sends me to my position, nothing happens

This also happened to me when I used the original mod and the plus, (they are already uninstalled)

Typically with Animal Mansion, you must start a new gamr without ANY of the Animal Mansion mods installed to help purge their files from your folders. Then start a new game after installing the version you intend to use. That last part is a common fix for any time you uninstall or upgrade a mod that has scripts. This has tended to work for me in the past.

You might also try using a Save Cleaning software, I've not ever had to though.

I currently am having two problems trying to use this mod and Ive looked around and only found one other post that has had my problem and it has no responses:

I am have wiped and reinstalled skyrim and reinstalled the mod using a new save and I can not see the MCM menu for AMR, It had previously worked on a save and when I start from that save it shows in the MCM but the second problem is why ive tried to start a new save that problem being on the "there no business like..." quest the marker is on thanea saying I need to talk with her to complete the quest yet when I do that I just get the nevermind dialog. I dont think that I am using any conflicting mods and am not sure on what I might have fucked up

thanlks for any help

and here's my load order

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     SexLab.esm
  6  6     SexLabAroused.esm
  7  7     CreatureFramework.esm
  8  8     MoreNastyCritters.esp
  9  9     RaceMenu.esp
 10  a     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 11  b     UIExtensions.esp
 12  c     25XCarryWeight.esp
 13  d     Skill Config.esp
 14  e     SkyUI.esp
 15  f     FNIS.esp
 16 10     animal_mansion_redux.esp
 17 11     Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp
 18 12     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Apparently you have not looked good enough.

On 8/24/2020 at 1:21 PM, JesusKreist said:

Install it like any other mod.

No special requirements.

Installing the original and then redux causes major problems.

That the MCM does not appear is a problem of skyrim, not a mod.

At times it takes hours ingame. At times it does not appear until it is manually refreshed via console (^ or ~ on the keyboard depending on keyboard enter "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1")

The second problem might be related to the first problem.

Or it might be a code error that's just now appeared the very first time in multiple years existence of this mod ....

No.

The author vanished with the last minor update only ever having made it to patreon but not loverslab as promised.

Most likely he fled the major controversies surrounding the mod and the publication.

He vanished 3 times before but I guess this time it's for good.