[Sims3] Sex Animations for Oniki's Kinky World

for some reason it wont let me load the animations

Even after deleting the AW_amra72_animations I still cannot get oniki's mod to register the animations, as it keeps saying unable to find the animations in game, yet animated woohoo, and xtc mod registers them and uses them. ???? how can I get oniki's mod to work with the necessary animations?

Did you make sure you're using the KW compatible animations?

[Edit] For those using Animated Woohoo, I recommend installing that in a separate folder and adding all animation sets that work just for that mod, into the same folder.  Then do the same with Kinky World and the things you download for that mod.

for some reason, my pc has on sport shorts in the bottomless mode and a swimsuit top in the topless mode.  But otherwise use the nude body for shower, bath, etc.  Oh can I cut off the peeing outside feature? it is the only thing I hate about the mod.

You may want to ask these questions in the main Kinky World thread.  Amra72 does not make the mod, he just makes wonderful animations for it.

for some reason it wont let me load the animations

Even after deleting the AW_amra72_animations I still cannot get oniki's mod to register the animations, as it keeps saying unable to find the animations in game, yet animated woohoo, and xtc mod registers them and uses them. ???? how can I get oniki's mod to work with the necessary animations?

Did you make sure you're using the KW compatible animations?

[Edit] For those using Animated Woohoo, I recommend installing that in a separate folder and adding all animation sets that work just for that mod, into the same folder.  Then do the same with Kinky World and the things you download for that mod.

I found the problem, lol :P like an idiot my computer extracted it to the program x84 (old way of installing) so I cut the packages out of the folder in my C:/ directory and placed them in the documents folder lol it works perfectly a little wonky but i dont mind :D

nice job I remember down loading a glory hole fence from somewhere but I can't remember where

@lungpaul, wasn't that over at the HoT for the whosthewhat anims?  I think I remember seeing one over there quite some time ago. 

:P

Edited: maybe Pandora?  I just Googled it and most of the matches come up with what I thought but Pandora popped up too. 

Amra, will this be an object you upload or will you tell us where to get it? :wub:

no I don't think so but it was for sims3 but had no animations it was just a fence with a hole in it I remember using it to do some poses but then removed it I don't remember where it is now I might still have it on an old backup some where

for some reason, my pc has on sport shorts in the bottomless mode and a swimsuit top in the topless mode.  But otherwise use the nude body for shower, bath, etc.  Oh can I cut off the peeing outside feature? it is the only thing I hate about the mod.

You may want to ask these questions in the main Kinky World thread.  Amra72 does not make the mod, he just makes wonderful animations for it.

Thanks .  I actually thought I did.  looooooooooomg night.

WtWgloryholegate is still found here: http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=5770.0

many thanks I was beginning to think I had imagined it

I hate to say it but I'm going to, I was right.  It was the one I was thinking of over at the HoT for the WTW anims.  I'm glad maraas was able to give you the link, I don't know how to do that on this site.  ;)

Thanks .  I actually thought I did.  looooooooooomg night.

Figured it was something like that.  Been there done that more times than I care to remember, myself.

Back on topic - anxiously waiting for the next update, can't wait to see what Amra has in store for us!