[Sims3] Sex Animations for Oniki's Kinky World

Sadly, folks, Amra moved on to animate for Sims4.  His animations were easily in the top 3 I've seen here.  You can try to beg him to come back and make more but it didn't work when I tried.  wink.png Without Amra and L666, things were getting really quiet around here until a few new people stepped up.. K69 is making some great stuff and MaryJane was starting to get quite good too.

If you know any other pervs that are good at animating in blender, please encourage them to contribute to this community!

Well with commentary like that i'm very motivated making more work for that community ........

Oh man, Amra... it would be incredible if you came back and made some more animations for TS3.  I'd pretty much given up hoping that you would and it seems pretty clear that we won't be hearing from L666 again.  Just having your expertise available would be a huge resource for the newer animators.  Please do consider it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/27/2017 at 1:22 PM, loafkowalski said:

Oh man, Amra... it would be incredible if you came back and made some more animations for TS3.  I'd pretty much given up hoping that you would and it seems pretty clear that we won't be hearing from L666 again.  Just having your expertise available would be a huge resource for the newer animators.  Please do consider it.

Agree!

I read kw have take selfie during woohoo feature. But we lack of the animation.

I hope Amra72 will come back make some animation of it for us. 

*Schmoozing lv.99* :grimace::exclamation:

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2017 at 3:47 AM, Darkening Demise said:

Animations out of date with public build. Several seem to be missing because you made a lot more than just like 12 or so animations for KW over the years. Something's wrong.

You mean your Amra72 animation just showing 12 animations?

It seems you downloaded the wrong files. Check the date and file size. 

• 5 weeks later...

Hello, I am new here.( I posted to other thread, sorry for the same messages in many places, I just don't know where I should write) I hope you don't mind if I write here about my problems. First of all, I want to say thanks to all the people who shared animations. Second, I don't know why the "rough" animations/poses don't work for any of kw or aw. I tried to delete the poses to add manually but the result it's the same. A little help, please? When I select the sims to "handjob dildo-rough or oral spank dildo rough or whipping rough, bdsm" I get the error: Invalid set in position Clip. This happens for both 2 sims or group sims

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi!

It says here that  "Just install "KW_Amra72_Animations.package" and "OKW_Amra72_Animations.package" in your sims 3 mods folder" but on the downloads there're 2 OKW_Amra72_Animations.package..Where's the KW_Amra72_Animations.package? Am I downloading the wrong file or am I missing something here? Please help! Thanks in advance!

On 5/1/2018 at 11:53 PM, descendant23 said:

Hi!

It says here that  "Just install "KW_Amra72_Animations.package" and "OKW_Amra72_Animations.package" in your sims 3 mods folder" but on the downloads there're 2 OKW_Amra72_Animations.package..Where's the KW_Amra72_Animations.package? Am I downloading the wrong file or am I missing something here? Please help! Thanks in advance!

Hi. You'll need to choose one of the files to download (I think 1.4a is the most recent one). Then you have to unzip it and both the KW and OKW packages should be in there.

Hi, TwilightStorm.

I was just wondering if you were aware of something in one of your last updates. I noticed that, when I removed your included Cmar's Penis package file, I also lost the 'Pregnancy Options'. I had to remove your included Cmar's as it was conflicting with some of Cmar's pregnancy clothing, her Nouveau Nudists and a few of her other stuff. No biggie, I just kept my original Cmar's penis file. As for losing the 'Pregnancy Options'...personally, I'm not too fussed as I have Nraas Master Controller, so I can use that, I just wasn't sure if you were aware of it. Whether it was intentional or not.

Thanks for the great work :smile:

• 5 weeks later...

"In game add "KW_Amra72_Animations" in position list of KinkyWorld setting"

What does this mean? I've installed all the required packages but none of the new animations are showing up. When I try to use WooHoo on a chair for example, I get the "No suitable Position" error. Help?

error.PNG

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...