Can be your gog version.

And your C/ GOG directory   is not in C : programfiles (x86)   ?     If yes the bat files will not work right.

But you can read the readme and copy the files manually. The bat files copies only many files in many folders, you can do it manually.

Oblivion / FO3 and FNV are in that directory too. It seems that morph worked, somehow, folders are created and some files copied even it said that system cannot find the path. win 10 is very... odd

Thanks for answer and good will.

16 hours ago, psyseed said:

Everything is installed correctly except morph.bat gives The system cannot find the path specified.  (Run as admin).

I'm using win 10 1803 x64 and Gog version of Oblivion installed in C/ GOG directory and as race overhaul EGO.

Open an admin command prompt, navigate to the directory containing the batch file, and run it within the command prompt window.

• 5 months later...

Question..
Would really love to play Crafty business V8 beside Tamago Club..its an adult Lovers mode. but I find it cant be played as your character freezes up when you go to get tools from your inventory
..cooking..You get this warning and then it doesn't work,,
"TamagoClub(WARN) Non Vanilla transaction started with trade partner "OptionsChest".\rlf the name you see does not match the actual name ...etc 
Answer...
Hi bobbby, reply from Munch.
The problem apparently relates to a object placed in the player inventory which contains options for changing the behavior of CB.
 This includes things like "short wait" to allow you to wait 5, 10, 15 or 30 minutes instead of a minimum of a full hour, which can be important for cooking.
 So I don't believe we can simply give up on it.
It appears the TamagoClub mod has some system for overwatching trades and throws that warning.
 It apparently recognizes that the name of the object in the player inventory and "OptionsChest" are not identical. 
This is not a problem in the context of CB. The OptionsChest is hidden in the CBWarehouse, a place which cannot be accessed except by console command,
 and even then the chest is outside of the rooms. Its function is to provide a container for the options, which can vary a little depending on context, 
so they are not hard-coded. More importantly, selecting something out of the container triggers a script which carries out the desired function.
 We didn't invent this, it is present in COBL as well. It is a non-vanilla trade, so the warning is accurate, but it is apparently regarding it as an error,
 when it is no error and will not interfere with TamagoClub. 
I can only guess that they built a system to try to suppress hacking the mod, but overshot the goal.
 Your best chance is to get in touch with the authors of TamagoClub and ask them if they can change the warning.
 It would be okay if it simply warned you once, then shut up. But it apparently interferes with your game, so they goofed.
 If they would like more information on the technical background of the options container, you can refer them to me.
 There are at least two other containers in CB which should create the same problem, references and smithing, as well as the COBL options, 
if you use COBL. Have you seen problems with any of these?
Another idea occurs to me. You can purchase tools in inns or make them yourself. There is a good chance if you leave the Options menu alone,
 you won't have a problem. It does take away options like "short wait" but at least you can play with both together. 

I don't know CB, I don't use COBL...

But the trade warning you get with all old Tamago versions.

Add in the TamagoClub.ini  (  in Oblivion\data\ini\ )

; Enable/disable trade warning

set a4tc.DisableTradeWarning to 1

Don't know if it works with old Tamago version.

The new Tamago versions are in post 17 here : https://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/?tab=comments#comment-295788

Use

HiyokoClub V1_10a Rev 3.7z.7z  ( then you can delete the hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp  , the fix is in the HiyokoClub.esm )
TamagoClub115c_Rev4_Alpha1.7z or from post 665 https://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/page-34?do=findComment&comment=1208186   ( more options in the ini )

If you use a Tamgo or Hiyoko version from this Links, you must use both (Tamago and Hiyoko) ,  you can not mix them with other versions.

I think both version are without the trade warning.

Only the LoversTamagoClub.esp you have you can keep.

7 hours ago, Katemck said:

Question..
Would really love to play Crafty business V8 beside Tamago Club..its an adult Lovers mode. but I find it cant be played as your character freezes up when you go to get tools from your inventory
..cooking..You get this warning and then it doesn't work,,
"TamagoClub(WARN) Non Vanilla transaction started with trade partner "OptionsChest".\rlf the name you see does not match the actual name ...etc 
Answer...
Hi bobbby, reply from Munch.
The problem apparently relates to a object placed in the player inventory which contains options for changing the behavior of CB.
 This includes things like "short wait" to allow you to wait 5, 10, 15 or 30 minutes instead of a minimum of a full hour, which can be important for cooking.
 So I don't believe we can simply give up on it.
It appears the TamagoClub mod has some system for overwatching trades and throws that warning.
 It apparently recognizes that the name of the object in the player inventory and "OptionsChest" are not identical. 
This is not a problem in the context of CB. The OptionsChest is hidden in the CBWarehouse, a place which cannot be accessed except by console command,
 and even then the chest is outside of the rooms. Its function is to provide a container for the options, which can vary a little depending on context, 
so they are not hard-coded. More importantly, selecting something out of the container triggers a script which carries out the desired function.
 We didn't invent this, it is present in COBL as well. It is a non-vanilla trade, so the warning is accurate, but it is apparently regarding it as an error,
 when it is no error and will not interfere with TamagoClub. 
I can only guess that they built a system to try to suppress hacking the mod, but overshot the goal.
 Your best chance is to get in touch with the authors of TamagoClub and ask them if they can change the warning.
 It would be okay if it simply warned you once, then shut up. But it apparently interferes with your game, so they goofed.
 If they would like more information on the technical background of the options container, you can refer them to me.
 There are at least two other containers in CB which should create the same problem, references and smithing, as well as the COBL options, 
if you use COBL. Have you seen problems with any of these?
Another idea occurs to me. You can purchase tools in inns or make them yourself. There is a good chance if you leave the Options menu alone,
 you won't have a problem. It does take away options like "short wait" but at least you can play with both together. 

I've played with CB V8, COBL, Storage Sacks, and Sides backpacks all along with Tama/Hiyo system. There's an option in the tamago ini about turning warnings off. It will stop the message and I never noticed any problems with these mods together.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This mod is great but I seem to be encountering a glitch. Hiyokos are being born with elf ears and there is no elf combination with parents. I'm 300 hours into this game and everything has been working fine, but here lately every hiyoko being born, where I am the parent, comes out with lop ears. All other NPCs seem to be fine. I'm playing as male human from MBP, so the mother NPCs are giving birth. All are human, except one was argonian and her offspring had elf ears as well. It's kind of annoying because I have to go back a few saves everytime. 

Is there a way to fix this? I tried to just replace the ear mesh (ear2) in the x125 "Lop" folder. It worked and gave the hiyoko human ears, BUT since the texture for human ear is from facegen, it is still using the lop texture so it looks odd. Probably because the way it is set up in the race record. 

Any help or insight would be appreciated. 

The child race is select by the race name of the parents  and if they are "unknown"  the script estimates the child race... yes sometimes the result is bad.

I also replaced the loop ears in my game.
You must also change the ear textures.  The loop ear elf use Imperial head texture ( in the vanilla folder :  textures\characters\imperial\headhuman.dds or in the Oblivion textures bsa )   so you copy your imperial human ear texture (earshuman.dds and earshuman_n.dds ) in the textures\characters\hiyogen\lop\  folder.  You delete or backup the original ear.dds and ear_n.dds in tha folder and then you rename the 2 earshuman textures to ear.dds and ear_n.dds )

The imperial ear textures are in textures\Characters\Imperial\   or packed in your Oblivion textures bsa then you must open the bsa ( you can extract files from the bsa with OBMM or TESMM )

Here are the vanilla ear textures ( ! if you use a  vanilla race replacer maybe the color is not right for your head texture )

Or you open the esp with TES4Edit or CS and change the race ( hggfLeE06 "Hiyoko Lop-ears Elf 06" ) ear textures path from
characters\hiyogen\lop\ears.dds
to
Characters\Imperial\EarsHuman.dds
!!!! Both male and female path !!!
16 hours ago, fejeena said:

The child race is select by the race name of the parents  and if they are "unknown"  the script estimates the child race... yes sometimes the result is bad.

I also replaced the loop ears in my game.
You must also change the ear textures.  The loop ear elf use Imperial head texture ( in the vanilla folder :  textures\characters\imperial\headhuman.dds or in the Oblivion textures bsa )   so you copy your imperial human ear texture (earshuman.dds and earshuman_n.dds ) in the textures\characters\hiyogen\lop\  folder.  You delete or backup the original ear.dds and ear_n.dds in tha folder and then you rename the 2 earshuman textures to ear.dds and ear_n.dds )

The imperial ear textures are in textures\Characters\Imperial\   or packed in your Oblivion textures bsa then you must open the bsa ( you can extract files from the bsa with OBMM or TESMM )

Here are the vanilla ear textures ( ! if you use a  vanilla race replacer maybe the color is not right for your head texture )

Or you open the esp with TES4Edit or CS and change the race ( hggfLeE06 "Hiyoko Lop-ears Elf 06" ) ear textures path from
characters\hiyogen\lop\ears.dds
to
Characters\Imperial\EarsHuman.dds
!!!! Both male and female path !!!

Thanks Fejeena! You are always a life saver.

With your help, I think I have everything working correctly. I downloaded the two textures you posted (thanks btw) and copied them to the lop folder. I then went and copied the ear mesh (nif, egm, and egt) from the x125 "imp" folder and made 3 copies..ear0, ear1, and ear2 and pasted those into the x125 "lop" folder. I did the same with the x117, x110, and x100. Same order, imp to lop out of the same folder. I was thinking that when the heads swap, it would revert back to the lop ear if I didn't do the same with the other folders. I left the .tri file in the lop folders just in case, but I don't think the imp nif calls for it? 

Now the hiyokos have human ears! There is a slight discoloration, but it's hardly noticeable, especially on some hairs that cover them. Definitely not as noticeable as elf ears sticking out...lol It's just one of those minor annoyances that build up over time when you like your game to be perfect.

Once again, much appreciated.:D

• 1 year later...

Maybe I'm just overlooking it, but does anyone know a way that I can predefine a body type for male and female children within the scripts?

Also, I wouldn't mind giving them a set inventory depending on their gender so that they can acquire a set outfit to wear (possibly based on parents' lower/middle/high class).
I'm pretty sure this mod overrides the ability to acquire an inventory if they're the PC's child (because that could potentially be a hell of a lot of stuff), but I feel like this would be a good work-around for that. 

I use an EVE outfit replacer, so these little girls are being born.... very chesty. It's weird.
I'd prefer to direct them towards an AA-cup sized outfit that I've downloaded.
Huh. Unless.... I can just apply them to the predefined NPCs?

Also.... how to add a custom race for parentage.
I noticed that races such as "chcolate elves" are included within the scripts. Is this because they call to an x117race esp? If so, would I need to do be to opt for another esp in its place?

The Mod use only new races, no vanilla races. All the races are in  the Mod.  They use Head, eyes, ears ....  All files in the Mod. Some heads are the x117 heads.

You do not need a x117race esp.

But the children use your body replacer bodies ( meshes\characters\_male  )

And they get copies of clothes that one of the parents wears. 

Result:

If you have HGEC E cup and Robers male muscular in meshes\characters\_male  your children will use  the nude bodies.

But if your player wears unique DMRA clothes ( because your Player does not use the default body ) it can be that your children have DMRA clothes.

But I am not sure if the "add clothes" is part of this Mod or if it is Hiyoko esm. I thought this Mod only creates the "new race children "

-----------------------

Solution without scripting and changing the Mod:

The bodies you can change with Blockhead.

You can use the body overwrite folder and add a body by race. So you can give a hiyokogeneratorgeneforge race a unique body. And even different bodies for orc (big)  and wood elf ( slender)

But then the children will always have the body, even if they are fully grown.

And the clothes you can  remove from the inventory and add clothes you like.  If you do not have a Tamago Mod that let you open the inventory you can use MCS.

I only use MCS to command my children and let them live in my player house ( with daily routine , eat, sleep )

So you can use a Mod with A cup clothes ( or create one and you the meshes form a vanilla A cup  armor-clothes replacer )

----------------------

EDIT:

And you get  children by race.

If you play vanilla races you get the GeneForge  Imperila, Breton, Orc, Argonian,...

If you play  custom races the Mod checks the race names.  Khajiit  in anme = khajiit child.  Tabaxi or Tabby in name = Hiyoko Tabaxi child.

Lop in name = Lop-ears Elf   ,   Evy in name = Evy race,   Elf in name  = one of the elf races.

The script is too complicated I can't tell you exactly what you get.  With my Shridan race I get Lop ear elfs. But my race don't have lop ears so  I changed the ears in the Lop race folder.

Yeah, I noticed. I use an E-cup body, which really isn't working for these kids who are only up to my knees.
The muscular body from Robert's also isn't really working for the whole thing. I need to use one of the scrawnier versions.

Oh! That's something that I hadn't thought of. 
I haven't customised anything with blockhead before, but I'll give it a go. 
I mean... I don't really mind if their bodies never change, because they never reach full NPC size anyway, do they? Either that or it just looks like it because their faces never change.

What I've been doing so far is just using set body to give them a different set, but I guess I'm just lazy in that regard.

Oh!! I hadn't considered using MCS to alter other people's children.
Can't they live in your house and eat and sleep without the use of MCS, so long as they're your own child?

I think any race that isn't listed automatically results in a lop-eared child.
What happens if the other parent (not the player) is of a custom race though?

That's what I'm trying to make work at the moment.
I have a few companion mods, and most if not all use their own custom race or custom version of a vanilla race.
With most of them, I don't mind what the resulting child would look like. The lop-earless-lop-ear replacer is a good enough result. Without looking at the child's race, you'd never really know.
But one of them has a very distinct look that I would love to be able to capture and simulate.

This is the companion "Dairanath Avari". 
So, I've been trying to create a spawn involving the "Illivrin" race (which I've called Illivorn for now) so that I could create Hiyoko children based on this custom race.
I've made a single male child NPC so far and placed them in the kindergarten cell.
I've created a folder for the meshes and textures needed for this race, and even removed a scar texture from the original Dairanath face but kept the forehead symbol.
I've added a race named "hggfIllivrin" to a copy of the mod, and I've been trying to work out what areas of the script I'd need to tackle to get this to work, but I'm a bit in over my head. 
There's a lot that I haven't been able to figure out what it exactly does.
I'm sure there is a way (be it difficult) to get this to work... it's just not going to be easy.

I figured that the most important part (for the child to generate the right stats and attributes anyway) is in the "hggfFnConstructRaceTable", which I think I've done right (see the spoiler below). I just... ugh.

Spoiler

Let temps[22]["gene"] := ar_Map 1::(ar_Map 22::22), 2::(ar_Map 22::22)
I get that this part has something to do with the genes and from which number race it comes from, but I have no idea what the right thing to put here is. Most go like (ar_Map n::10) with 10 directing to the lops, but I don't know. 
I'm not sure what "1" and "2" stand for in this example either. Do they refer to the meshes and textures?

Let temps[22]["face"] := "illi"

No idea what this part actually does (I would have guessed selects a Hiyoko head shape) so I just put "illi" for now.

; 22=Illivorn for a child by Dairanath or Falerya
	Let temps[22] := ar_Construct StringMap
	Let temps[22]["asst"] := ar_Map 1::(ar_Map "body"::(ar_List (ar_Construct Map), (ar_Construct Map)), "head"::ar_Construct Map), 2::(ar_Map "body"::(ar_List (ar_Construct Map), (ar_Construct Map)), "head"::ar_Construct Map)
	Let temps[22]["asst"][1]["body"][0] := ar_Map 2::"illivorn\body\Male\MBodyDairanath10", 3::"illivorn\body\Male\MBodyDairanath10", 4::"illivorn\body\Male\MBodyDairanath10", 5::"illivorn\body\Male\MBodyDairanath10", 15::"illivorn\body\MDaiClawsAndSnakebites"
	Let temps[22]["asst"][1]["body"][1] := ar_Map 2::"illivorn\body\Female\MFaleryaBody", 3::"illivorn\body\Female\MFaleryaBody", 4::"illivorn\body\Female\MFaleryaHand", 5::"illivorn\body\Female\MFaleryaBody", 15::"MDaiClawsAndSnakebites"
	Let temps[22]["asst"][1]["head"] := ar_Map 0::"illivorn\body\Male\MHeadDairanath2", 1::"illivorn\body\Male\mdairanathears", 2::"illivorn\body\Female\mlears_falerya", 3::"illivorn\body\h.mouth", 5::"illivorn\body\h.teeth", 6::"illivorn\body\MDairanathHorn"
	Let temps[22]["asst"][2]["body"][0] := ar_Map 15::"illivorn\body\MDaiClawsAndSnakebites"
	Let temps[22]["asst"][2]["body"][1] := ar_Map 15::"illivorn\body\MDaiClawsAndSnakebites"
	Let temps[22]["asst"][2]["head"] := ar_Map 0::"illivorn\body\Male\H06_JC1", 1::"hiyogen\x100\dun\ears", 2::"darkelf\earsdarkelf", 3::"illivorn\body\H.Mouth", 5::"illivorn\body\V.Teeth", 6::"illivorn\body\MDairanathHorn", 7::"illivorn\body\Ren_Eye01R", 8::"illivorn\body\Ren_Eye01L"
	Let temps[22]["attr"] := ar_List (ar_List 45, 40, 35, 40, 45, 40, 35, 40), (ar_List 45, 40, 40, 40, 45, 40, 40, 30)
	Let temps[22]["skil"] := ar_Map 14::15, 15::15, 16::15, 23::7, 25::15, 27::7, 32::5, 12::7, 18::7, 22::7
	Let temps[22]["gene"] := ar_Map 1::(ar_Map 22::22), 2::(ar_Map 22::22)
	Let temps[22]["face"] := "illi"
	Call hggfFnGetRaceAbils temps[22], (ar_List "Oblivion.esm", (ar_List "047AE2", "047AE3", "047AE4"))
	Call hggfFnGetRaceAbils temps[22], (ar_List "Dairanath Avari - male Companion.esp", (ar_List "001c9f", "027442", "0a9822", "0aa03a", "0aa03b", "083714", "002aa6", "0c7661", "0c7662", "06d7af", "002aaa", "036e2e", "049dc7", "001ca9"))

Oh. I guess it's important to note that I've reused the ear meshes from two different folders outside of the "illivorn" one as the original ears were wearable versions with a mass of earrings attached.
The male ears call for the hiyogen dunmer ears and for some reason it seems like I've used the dark elf ear mesh for the female version. I don't know. I probably wasn't worrying too much about that at the moment, as I'm only testing a male NPC so far. I need to know it works before I invest any more time in continuing with this...

I also figured that a line like this would have to be added to the "hggfMainScript", which I only half understand.
The spawning pool key... do I use that to create a line to look for hairs or a face? Or... multiple things?

elseif cur_ref.GetIsRace hggfIllivrin
                if 0 == ar_HasKey spawning_pool, "illi"
                    Let spawning_pool["illi"] := ar_List (ar_Construct Array), (ar_Construct Array)
                endif
                ar_Append spawning_pool["illi"][cur_ref.IsFemale], cur_ref

I would probably also have to do something with "hggfFnMakeRace", but.... pfft. I'm lost.

Anyway, I'll include a file if you want to look that has the races meshes and textures, as well as an edited geneforge esp that has removed everything except for the added NPC, his place in his cell, and of course the race that he's a part of.

Illivorn Pack.rar

With MCS you can make very NPC in game your companion. Even Quest NPCs.  You can enslave MArtin at the start of the game and mess up the whole main quest.

I use it for my children. If you have more than 1 child and they all follow you it's shit.

I use the "wait here" if it is too dangerous for a NPC. e.g  if I enter a Oblivion gate. NPC really have trouble finding their way. They thing a lava pool party is funny.

And I use "relax here" in my player house.  The NPC will not leave the cell and use other rooms, but if a bed and  stool / bench  he will use sleep and eat package.

You can make children of other NPCs your companion ( steal children )

You can open the invertory of any NPC without making him your companion.

-------------------------------------------------

With blockhead you can set a body for a whole race ( a male and female body )

Then you do not have to use the SetBody target spell on very child you see.

But you still have the clothes problem.  With own children you can change the clothes right after birth ( MCS order spell )  remove the clothes and add clothes you like.  But the NPC children all over the game world ...

------------------------------

I script a lot .  But I am not good at scripting.

And the  GeneForge , Tamgo, Hiyoko scripts are like Chinese for me ( I don't know a work Chinese )

I can add a new race  with all the meshes and textures in the GeneForge mod , but  I don't know how I tell the script to use the race.

-------------------------------

Your HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge - Illivrin  esp is a custom race esp. Has nothing to do with GeneForge.

It is only the new race.

No children scripts.

OK it is a test esp.

If it should be a new GeneForge race  the esp should have masterfile HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.

Now it is  a "no good" Mod , because you use a GeneForge ID . hggfKindergarten is in you esp and the GeneForge esp. Same IDs are bad !

The real files needs masterfile HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.

And overwrites of the child creations scripts (hggfMainScript  and hggfFnConstructRaceTable)  then you make the changes in the the script.

Or you use the original GeneForge esp , add the new race and change the scripts. ( I would do it this way ( If I would know how the scripts work .  With HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother it is easy to add new creatures children and change the script )

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

You can enslave MArtin at the start of the game and mess up the whole main quest.

Lol.... is this something that you did? XD

I suppose that does make sense, if you're trying to manage multiple children.
And it does sound like a viable fix to manage inventories.

I do see that Blockhead is a definite resolution to one of my problems. Then if I come across any children with chesty outfits, I can just swap them out for something else.

Mmmm. All scripts are like German to me (I don't know a lick of German... although my great grandfather was German Prussian), so I'm still getting the hang of a lot of this.
I have no idea how they look for the right things either. From what I can tell, they all look for a name. That's the only thing that I see...

Oh. I see I should have explained that better.
By saying that I removed everything except the new stuff... that's exactly what this is. It's not a real mod or patch for the original HGGF mod. On my system, this IS the original mod, only with added parts.

I just removed everything else so that it was easy to find and compare what I had added so far, with the exception of the scripts, which are added in the above post anyway.

I just renamed it so that it didn't cause a conflict with the original HGGF mod on anyone elses' system. Assume that all of the original stuff is still there.
I considered making a patch version, but I'd rather just play it safe and add new stuff to the original mod. 

I'm going to keep looking into the scripts to see if I can piece it all together, but I'm a total noob.
I've copied every HGGF script into separate documents to make it easier to look through for now...

Yeah, I thought I remembered reading that you are. I can't say that the scripts being in English and me being a native English speaker actually helps any, though. XD

Not yet. I'm concerned that if it draws the race from a race name implemented by another mod, as to where it comes from. Editor ID, or the actual name?
Because the companion mod author assigned the race's editor ID as "A101Illivrin" and the name as "Dairânath".

....Actually, no. Why am I worrying about that part? I'll just change the name of both fields on the companion mod to "Illivrin". Idiot...

I'll test it out soon then, but I still feel like I'm missing something crucial.

Well... something is definitely happening when I try and use this, which I know because it makes my game freeze upon the delivery system.
So something mustn't be right.

I figured that you would also need a line like this within the hggfFnInspectGenes script.

elseif -1 < sv_Find "illivrin", race_n || -1 < sv_Find "illivorn", race_n 
; Illivrin. May need to change ar_Map values.
        Let genes := ar_Map 1::(ar_Map 22::22), 2::(ar_Map 22::22)

elseif cur_ref.GetIsRace hggfIllivrin
                if 0 == ar_HasKey spawning_pool, "illi"
                    Let spawning_pool["illi"] := ar_List (ar_Construct Array), (ar_Construct Array)
                endif
                ar_Append spawning_pool["illi"][cur_ref.IsFemale], cur_ref

And possibly add one small part to the hggfFnConstructHairTable. I don't understand this well enough to know.

; Other humanoid races share the same "men" entry.
    Let hairs["mer"] := hairs["red"] := hairs["ren"] := hairs["cho"] := hairs["lop"] := hairs["illi"] := hairs["men"]

I wasn't sure what the "gene" and "face" parts actually do, but you can discover that within the hggfFnMakeRace script.
Not that I actually understand this any better for seeing it in action..

Spoiler

; gene
        Let key_ma := "    'gene'::{1::{"
        ForEach iter_ar1 <- new_race["gene"][1]
            Let key_ma += $iter_ar1["key"] + "::" + $iter_ar1["value"] + ", "
        loop
        Let key_ma += "}, 2::{"
        ForEach iter_ar1 <- new_race["gene"][2]
            Let key_ma += $iter_ar1["key"] + "::" + $iter_ar1["value"] + ", "
        loop
        Let key_fa += key_ma + "}},%r"
; face
        Let key_fa += "    'face'::'" + new_race["face"] + "',%r"

Anyway.... I'll drop an edited HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge script into this post. If anyone wants to try and get it to work, you're more than welcome, but you will need the meshes and textures listed in the above post and as defined in the scripts and race, and also the Dairanath Avari - male companion esp.

HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp

And as for using blockhead to define the bodies of Hiyoko children... I've run into an issue.
I can set the thing fine for vanilla races. Both the nif and dds overrides eventuate in the desired result.
However... for Hiyoko children, only the nif override works. I've thus far been unable to convince the thing to let my chosen texture override the current one, which leads me to assume that there is something in one of the scripts or ini files that is defining the texture of these mods.
It's vexing....

• 10 months later...

Does HGGF pull the face texture from the head nif? I haven't found where that's handled in the scripts, so I thought I'd ask.

I'm using OCO, and was wondering if changing the texture listed in the nif might be a better solution than deleting the "INSTALL BLOCKHEAD" replacement texture.

What I found is that a child borne of two parents has the texture obtained from the Father.

Sure, a female elf and a male Khajiit may spawn a Tabaxi... or female human and male argonian an Argonoid.... or a female human and male orc a human with orcish green skin (ala Beastboy or a Star Trek Orion Girl).  But the model of the child will be mother based and the texture father based. 

Ugh, there are some rather *BARF* combinations you can get.  Female Khajiit and elf father gets a  hairless cat .... yeesh.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still not 100% sure how the face texture selection is handled, but I did go ahead and make some more unisex-looking OCO faces to replace every "INSTALL BLOCKHEAD" texture. Pretty simple, but it seems to work well.

UPDATE: So, one thing, I forgot the orc textures. Fixed that. Another, the mod seems to still grab the original textures path sometimes, rather than the one defined in the race record or set in the nif, or, well, defined anywhere. No idea why, but I've also included the textures in the vanilla paths as a sort of band-aid fix.

OCOUnisexTex-5-12-2021.7z

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I don't think you have WinXP so you download

HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.001

HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.002

HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100b_ESPONLY.7z

Put

HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.001 and HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.002 in one folder and unpack  001 with 7z and both files will be unpacked.

Now copy the upacked Mod in your game folder.

Unpack HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100b_ESPONLY.7z  and copy it in your game folder ! let overwrite.

correct your load order.

Now open your game folder data\meshes\characters\hiyogen\

and start the link_morph.bat ( double click )

Done