Is this the 'self insimination' or the Mother+Mother? It will be interesting to see how GeneForge handles these. You may be able to share some useful info with Movomo if you have Conscribe installed and active (for debugging).  The save with the child -may- not be saveable (since it was created under blockhead v10.3), might be best to focus on from before the birth.

Mem

It is a case of two female parents, if that is what you mean by mother+mother; it occurred to me that it could be interesting to attempt a self-insemination by pickpocketing my character's own sperm into her own inventory while she was ovulating, but I have yet to have a chance to test that particular incident (not that it matters with things in their current state). I don't have Conscribe (never even heard of it, in fact), but I will focus on the save without the child and wait for it to be born again. If the issue reoccurs, I will try to obtain this Conscribe and see whether it could shed some light on the issue.

What have I done? Ugh... well, I did something very wrong, clearly. I haven't gotten to the birth yet, but for whatever reason my game decided that, after a little while running well enough, to no longer be willing to load other pieces of worldspace than the one it currently occupies. Try to fast travel somewhere - anywhere? CTD. Try to go through a door? CTD. Try to just stray too far from where I'm standing at the moment (as in a minute's worth of running or so)? CTD.

It's obviously something I did, since this wasn't happening before I tried to make this work, but I'll be damned if I can figure out what...

EDIT: Loaded an earlier save (note to self: save more, don't rely mostly on quicksave) and that seems to have solved the issue for the time being. Now, back to the matter of the child...

EDIT2: Okay, this new CTD issue seems to be weirdly specific to the cell just outside Anvil. For whatever reason, I'm guessing the game blankly refuses to unload that cell. I have no idea what to do about it... I guess I'll just avoid that area for the time being.

EDIT3: Nope, it was pure coincidence that I was there each time the problem showed up. It seems as though there is some kind of accumulative error going on that causes the game to CTD when trying to load new cells... crap.

EDIT4: I think I fixed it... I changed all files except the Oblivion.exe back to the non-4GB-patched versions because Google told me to, which didn't do anything, but what seems to have worked (so far) was to disable autosave. Huh. Let's see how long it lasts this time.

This is going to sound really obvious, probably almost to the point of being insulting, but were you messing with your mods much prior to this problem occurring?  I know that's the most basic thing to ask, but once upon a time I had an issue that I just couldn't for the life of me figure out that was caused by a recently installed mod that I completely overlooked.  With the magic of conscribe and some testing with my load order I learned my problem was being caused by a disease overhaul mod that was piling errors on top of themselves and crashing my game when trying to load a cell.  The problem you're describing sounded similar, so I wanted to chip in my two cents in case these problems are somehow related.  Trying to enter cells with diseased creatures would cause a crash.  Of course, your problem seems a little more regular than that one, but I just figured I'd be that guy to ask the obvious.  Never figured out what specifically caused the problem, but I assume it had something to do with the way the mod handled disease spreading by proximity, so by extension a script that effected the status of nearby actors.  Could have been a conflict, could have been a poorly built mod.

Point is, maybe do a little playing around with mods you have that match that description.  It's a long shot, but maybe it'll at least shed some light on the cause, if not a solution.

Edit: Nevermind, posted this and then saw your edit on the page refresh.  Hopefully it worked for you.

About the crashing I mentioned in my previous post, it seems to indeed have been solved by turning off autosave... with the exception of the area just outside Anvil. For some reason - some reason! - the game refuses to unload that particular cell. Inside the city is no problem, everywhere else is no problem. That particular area is just messed up for some unfathomable reason.

On from the mixed news to the great news: the child was born once again, and this time my game doesn't crash when trying to generate it! I give you my character's firstborn atrocity, Kindardenough (I didn't name him):

firstchild_zps0loht99r.jpg

(Ugly little-...) You'd never guess his she-father was a Breton.

Next up: the self-insemination experiment!

And who was the mother? I hope at least one of the parents was an Argonian. You see, Argonian's and Imperial's face textures are not compatible from the beginning, so when those genes are to be mixed together, some fudging must be made in the background to avoid producing truly ugly kid.

Oh yeah, the mother was Tar-Meena of the Mage's Guild, who is quite Argonian. I actually sort of assumed that it would pick one race and just make the kid adjust to that when dealing with beast-race, elven and/or human crossbreeds and go with that.

...Now that I realize that isn't necessarily the case, another experiment needs to be performed: an Argonian-Khajiit crossbreed.

(God I hate double-posting, but sometimes it just feels like something needs to be said in a new post rather than being edited into an old one...)

It came up in the other thread and I thought I would ask here in case this mod exerts any kind of control over it: is there any way to affect the gender a child is assigned when it is born? To sway the odds one way or the other, or even exclude one gender entirely?

(God I hate double-posting, but sometimes it just feels like something needs to be said in a new post rather than being edited into an old one...)

It came up in the other thread and I thought I would ask here in case this mod exerts any kind of control over it: is there any way to affect the gender a child is assigned when it is born? To sway the odds one way or the other, or even exclude one gender entirely?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/page-15?do=findComment&comment=652938

this is what you want

only one file is useable the other have that .001 or .002 at the end makeing them unusable wanted to test this

That's 7zip partial archive format. In general you need that specific program to unarchive such partial archives, unlike plain single archives. winrar for unpacking .rar partial archives, 7zip for unpacking .7z partial archives, etc. It is to bypass single file upload limit of this site.

Hi there, I finally tested HGGF and I seems to have a problem... each time my female PC have a baby, it is an ugly orc... oO'

The mother is a cusom race (ancient sorceress elf) and the father is an imperial (hanibal traven)

I tested it several times (reloading my savegame) and each time it create an orc, is it normal? None of the parents were an orc.

What should I do to resolve this problem?

(edit: I've seen some NPC's children, and they are not orc)

Hi there, I finally tested HGGF and I seems to have a problem... each time my female PC have a baby, it is an ugly orc... oO'

The mother is a cusom race (ancient sorceress elf) and the father is an imperial (hanibal traven)

I tested it several times (reloading my savegame) and each time it create an orc, is it normal? None of the parents were an orc.

Yikes... it must be thinking you are an orc. ancient sORCeress elf.

No really.... it does a string search when it determines what the parents' races are. How exactly does your child look like by the way? Was it an orc mesh with imperial texture? (becuase this is what I'm expecting when an orc female and a breton male are mated)

Currently I'm not playing oblivion, but I'll definitely see to it that later.

Damn, too bad I can't do a regular expression search.

Yikes... it must be thinking you are an orc. ancient sORCeress elf.

No really.... it does a string search when it determines what the parents' races are. How exactly does your child look like by the way? Was it an orc mesh with imperial texture? (becuase this is what I'm expecting when an orc female and a breton male are mated)

Currently I'm not playing oblivion, but I'll definitely see to it that later.

Damn, too bad I can't do a regular expression search.

Yes, it is an imperial textured orc (very ugly, lol), and one time I had a monster-orc (with eyes and teeth out of the head, it scared me and I went sleeping ;) )

Ah.. the orcs have diferent eyes position than other humans. I'll have to compensate that too.

It would be great if we could juts ban/choose some races, for PC (maybe add a spell like personnal settings, and maybe choose the haircut of our children).

(maybe choose hair colour and eyes colour too, even if it sounds like cheating! :P )

In any way, thanks for your care! ^^

Per post #10 any one figure what  the problem  he was having . I have the same problem no matter what I try or do can not get it to work.

Only problem is with this mode. Ever thing works fine except this. any help would be nice.

Per post #10 any one figure what  the problem  he was having . I have the same problem no matter what I try or do can not get it to work.

Only problem is with this mode. Ever thing works fine except this. any help would be nice.

My problem?  Yeah, we did, I wasn't using a hiyoko generator because I misunderstood some things.  It was a simple fix, I just needed to download hiyoko and pick which generator I wanted to use.  Problem instantly solved.  Presuming you did mean post 10 and it wasn't a typo.

EDIT: Anyone else turning to this post for help, pay it no mind cuz I got it mixed up with the other, considerably more foolish problem I had.  Short answer to the actual question is no, at least I never figured out what was wrong.  Someone else may have gone through the same problem and fixed it, but I haven't seen any hint of that yet.

Ah.. the orcs have diferent eyes position than other humans. I'll have to compensate that too.

It would be great if we could juts ban/choose some races, for PC (maybe add a spell like personnal settings, and maybe choose the haircut of our children).

(maybe choose hair colour and eyes colour too, even if it sounds like cheating! :P )

In any way, thanks for your care! ^^

Nothing new here?

(I still have my orcish baby problem! lol, it would be great if we could say to the generator "I'm an elf/orc/human/... race") ... wait... it's a good idea! :D

I hope you'll keep it in your mind, thanks for all your hard work! ;)

Well, for now, just rename your race. Something that does not contain "orc". That will take care of your problem for now.

seriously? oO'

Loool It could be because of "ancient sORCeress elve" ? (I was thinking about a joke when you sait it before)

well, I'll try to do it... I've never used the CS (tryied many times, but never found good french tutorials...)

It'll probably requier to start a new game, isn't it?