• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After you've completed the quest involving Emily's mom, you get to bang Bruce if you stop by the Chang Family home. However, I don't see an option for Bruce to bang Veronica or Cass. Could you please add such an option?

No. Bruce isn't tied to a breeding job, so I didn't feel the need to implement it. If you want it, feel free to add the option, I could help you get started in GECK, if you're up to the challenge.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay... I need help with Rachel's Third quest "From the Shadows"

I went to Feeside, found this Marlow guy, but I can't do anything with him?

I managed to pickpocket him and get a password of sorts but what for?

It's for his terminal in one of the rooms in the Atomic Wrangler. He should go there once he goes to sleep.

Okay... I need help with Rachel's Third quest "From the Shadows"

I went to Feeside, found this Marlow guy, but I can't do anything with him?

I managed to pickpocket him and get a password of sorts but what for?

It's for his terminal in one of the rooms in the Atomic Wrangler. He should go there once he goes to sleep.

Ah, I see.

Though, I had to disable, enable Marlow because he wouldnt move from his location on the outside due to some Freeside thugs attacking me when I was nearby... ._.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I figured it would be fun to do a bit of a Q&A while I'm working on a bunch of other projects. If you have any questions, ask them in this Patreon post. It should be public, which means anyone gets to ask away.

For non-Patrons, I'll answer 1 question. For Patrons, I'll answer up to 3. But feel free to ask more, and I'll pick the most interesting ones ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Having a problem with Jeff and his task.
Got the task to visit him, got locked in the cell and when he comes to check if my toon is pregnent he teleports into the cell, has sex with my toon at the initial marker (when my toon is brought there) what results in my toon cliping into the wall or being invisible and then just stands in the cell. He doesn't even let my toon breed with any big horner so i'm just stuck there.

And the quest End of Peace was started while exploring the Mojave and visiting the test site. So now i have a quest i can't solve until i manage to go thru the episode with Jeff.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I got at problem with the final stage of the  quest, I get the weapon  and I repaired with the help of Paula, but Jeff don't come back again to the basement even if I have a calf, if I use the command to move him next to the player, they only say something about breed and left,  I don't know what to do?  I tried to get the key by console, but I can't find the id and the new dialog with Paula is about the bible. What can I do?

• 5 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

So is an actual physical mutation possible? maybe some horns tail and hooves?

Difficult, definitely possible but ultimately not my style. In lore, longe stretching physical mutations aren't a thing, the mutations are reserved for prolonged contact under stressful situations and are mostly internal and go unnoticed. But with my internship coming to an end, I might dabble with it.

3 hours ago, pepertje said:

Difficult, definitely possible but ultimately not my style. In lore, longe stretching physical mutations aren't a thing, the mutations are reserved for prolonged contact under stressful situations and are mostly internal and go unnoticed. But with my internship coming to an end, I might dabble with it.

It would be nice the old sexout breeder that user29 abandoned did have such a thing, To bad i can't find the resources from it, I'd at least make a mesh swap if i did.

Oh well at least skyrim has something similar. Cow girls are cool.

4 hours ago, LinksSword said:

It would be nice the old sexout breeder that user29 abandoned did have such a thing, To bad i can't find the resources from it, I'd at least make a mesh swap if i did.

Oh well at least skyrim has something similar. Cow girls are cool.

Sexout Breeder is back under gamedude7, you could download the latest version of that ;)

• 1 month later...

So I think I found the issue with Emily, after recruiting her, the first thing she does is go up and fuck the stud, rather than wait for you to talk to her, and after talking, she just stands there. I was able to progress by toggling AI off before returning to the ranch, and toggling it back on after talking to her, after which she ran up the stud, spoke some dialogue, and did the deed. 

I found a bug in the mod, when I enslaved Nala from the Rachel last quest and got it working in my farm I found another Nala.

how I got her: I saved her from being raped by the Deathclaw and refuse Lucy's offer, then I put the options to be nice with Nala, after a while thats when appears the second Nala

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, NonDrake said:

I think the What's New section is a little out of date

No, I put out an update wave yesterday, so everything is probably in the What's New section because of the updates.