Could you give me some help? Emily only ask to check on her and then does nothing, just stands like nothing happened also, she went to p2 and then back to p1 and dont advance anymore.

You can only ask her once a day. Also, chect her inventory theough console commands, maybe she's not properly deleting her p1 outfit. If she still has it, delete it. If she only has that, check whether she can get pregnant (this is in the pregnancy settings in the MCM, make sure that not every NPC can get pregnant.)

Quest seems to be going fine, I am at the point of birthing 5 more bighorners.

Love your quest!

At this point there are a couple problems at the ranch, minor, but you might want to check them out.

Paula, is wearing her armor that does not show her belly

The guard girl is a non pregnancy nightie she is wearing instead of the one that shows her belly.

Quintin just stands on the bed area all the time.

all are minor. but thought you might want to know.

Could you give me some help? Emily only ask to check on her and then does nothing, just stands like nothing happened also, she went to p2 and then back to p1 and dont advance anymore.

You can only ask her once a day. Also, chect her inventory theough console commands, maybe she's not properly deleting her p1 outfit. If she still has it, delete it. If she only has that, check whether she can get pregnant (this is in the pregnancy settings in the MCM, make sure that not every NPC can get pregnant.)

It was the MCM settings, thank you, a good idea for a new module would be one like the sexout breeder, where the character and ncr gets captured.

After completing the episode in Jeff's basement and helping Paula escape (yes, she has to escape), turn in five calves to her after the end of that episode. Then, she'll comment on how the ranch has become too small and this episode starts.

I need to some help. im stuck on showing emily the ropes? I talked her into it but she just seems to stand there.

Talking to her only works once a day, so you should try waiting 24 hours, then try again. If that doesn't work, check her inventory to see if she has the right outfit to go with her stage (her belly should expand every time you check on her once a day.) I won't lie, this is highly clunky and will be updated soon.

I need to some help. im stuck on showing emily the ropes? I talked her into it but she just seems to stand there.

Talking to her only works once a day, so you should try waiting 24 hours, then try again. If that doesn't work, check her inventory to see if she has the right outfit to go with her stage (her belly should expand every time you check on her once a day.) I won't lie, this is highly clunky and will be updated soon.

Sorry I should of explained what's going on better. So I have the objective to "show Emily the ropes..." and I go threw her dialog options. Then that's it. she does do anything ant the quest maker is still on her head. After talking to her I waited for a week and still the same thing. I cant talk to her and her belly didn't expand. so I kind of confused. am I doing the right thing or am I missing something completely obvious?

Sorry I should of explained what's going on better. So I have the objective to "show Emily the ropes..." and I go threw her dialog options. Then that's it. she does do anything ant the quest maker is still on her head. After talking to her I waited for a week and still the same thing. I cant talk to her and her belly didn't expand. so I kind of confused. am I doing the right thing or am I missing something completely obvious?

Like I said: her belly should expand. Make sure she has the outfit appropriate to the stage. Also, make sure you set the MCM value for NPC pregnancy OFF! Having this on will cause her belly to reset, so turn that off and maybe that'll fix the issue.

Hopefully this'll help the whole problem with Emily's ropes quest.

So I replaced the file but the issue still occurs. after you talk to her its not initializing her having sex with stud.  

EDIT: Nope its working now. I just needed to kill her then it reset its self I guess.

• 3 weeks later...

First of, loving the mod !

But I'm having some issues with the Emily part. I go to bitter springs to get her and she goes to the farm. But when I get there and talk to her. After she asks for tips on how to breed with a bighorner she just stands there. And when I try to talk with her after that it just does this weird zoom in and nothing happens. Is there something I'm missing here or something?

I've tried the file earlier in the comments, didn't help. I tried killing her, resurrecting her, waited a few weeks. Nothing seem to work.

I think she also ends up at the wrong place when she goes to the farm? She stands outside of the farmhouse. I assume she's suppose to be in one of the barns?

But I'm having some issues with the Emily part. I go to bitter springs to get her and she goes to the farm. But when I get there and talk to her. After she asks for tips on how to breed with a bighorner she just stands there. And when I try to talk with her after that it just does this weird zoom in and nothing happens. Is there something I'm missing here or something?

I've tried the file earlier in the comments, didn't help. I tried killing her, resurrecting her, waited a few weeks. Nothing seem to work.

I think she also ends up at the wrong place when she goes to the farm? She stands outside of the farmhouse. I assume she's suppose to be in one of the barns?

Yes, she's supposed to appear outside one of the barns, rather than the farmhohse. Try loading a save from before you first talked to her, then try again. Otherwise you'll have manually increase the quest stage to the next stage through console commands (just look up the quest ID in GECK, I'm not really available today) and the stage you'll have to reach.

Yes, she's supposed to appear outside one of the barns, rather than the farmhohse. Try loading a save from before you first talked to her, then try again. Otherwise you'll have manually increase the quest stage to the next stage through console commands (just look up the quest ID in GECK, I'm not really available today) and the stage you'll have to reach.

Alright. Loading an earlier save didn't work.

Completly new to using GECK but after a while I found the quest id after poking around a bit, seems to have gotten past stage of the quest for now, I could talk to her again and she asked me to go check on her every now and then.

Thank you for the response.

Edit: Welp, I don't know what to try this time. I've waited 24 hours and she's still at p1 and when I try to talk to her I get that weird zoom in.

Tried setstage xx0011E8 70 where I assume it's suppose to end, p6 and content. But nothing happens. (Tried a couple of other stages of the quest but nothing seems to work.)

Might just abandon this quest for now and try it again later on a clean save or something. :P

I must surely be the last of moron but I do not find a way to launch the following quest, I found the farm, jeff and building, and I have read on the topic that there is a man Goodspring but I find people: '(

* sorry if there an English error is google translation *

To start the Farmer quest: complete the scenario in Goodsprings by turning in one Bighorner Pup to Martin, then ask him if there's something else you can do for him, he'll tell you about his brother and gives you the present. Then head to the Wolfhorn Ranch, complete the Captured episode there, then keep turning in pups to Paula until she starts the new farmer episode :)