Star Trek Online Nude Mods - Version 2.15.2

I am not sure' date=' but either I am doing something horribly wrong and I am a retard, or my game just doesn't like me because nothing is working :@:s:(:-/[/quote']

If you don't mind waiting another few days, I'm working on an "Easy-install" option for the mod that just requires you to run an executable and install like most any other program, ticking checkboxes and pressing "Next" and whatnot. That should greatly reduce the time and effort needed to install the extended mods. :)

I am not sure' date=' but either I am doing something horribly wrong and I am a retard, or my game just doesn't like me because nothing is working :@:s:(:-/[/quote']

If you don't mind waiting another few days, I'm working on an "Easy-install" option for the mod that just requires you to run an executable and install like most any other program, ticking checkboxes and pressing "Next" and whatnot. That should greatly reduce the time and effort needed to install the extended mods. :)

That would be awesome, I am not new to modding, but I am having extreme difficulties getting this to work xD

Password do you happen to have a replacement file for the KDF TOS armored top? I noticed that none of the KDF armored tops have nude versions. The armor plate accessories do, but not the tops themselevs. Its the selection that includes the furry sleeves, TOS and patched leather.

I noticed this when I was trying to have a brestplate over a bare chest.

Password do you happen to have a replacement file for the KDF TOS armored top? I noticed that none of the KDF armored tops have nude versions. The armor plate accessories do' date=' but not the tops themselevs. Its the selection that includes the furry sleeves, TOS and patched leather.

I noticed this when I was trying to have a brestplate over a bare chest.[/quote']

I'm not 100% sure which armor you're talking about -- a picture speaks over nine thousaaaaaand words (:P), so could you please take a screenshot to help us see which one you're talking about?

For what it's worth' date=' I tried both bouncy files, and I liked the original, slightly less bouncy one. The second one was just a little too much. It looked painful for my busty Orion to run topless with them swinging around like that!

[/quote']

Yep, that's why there are two options, some want less and some more.

As for "realistic" levels of bounce, well:

swingingboobs.gif

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkefg7_bouncing-boobs-topless-gymnast-running_fun

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xi1cbh_big-tits-topless-treadmill-running_sexy

Password do you happen to have a replacement file for the KDF TOS armored top? I noticed that none of the KDF armored tops have nude versions. The armor plate accessories do' date=' but not the tops themselevs. Its the selection that includes the furry sleeves, TOS and patched leather.

I noticed this when I was trying to have a brestplate over a bare chest.[/quote']

I'm not 100% sure which armor you're talking about -- a picture speaks over nine thousaaaaaand words (:P), so could you please take a screenshot to help us see which one you're talking about?

Here you go:

These two samples are from the CharGen. Note that the cursor is highlighting the selection of tops that have not been included thus far in the mod and thier catagory just above that.

You'll notice the white chestplate over the normal top. You already have replacers for those brestplates, so ignore that. I'm speaking only about tops availble in the Uniform-Armored catagory shown.

For what it's worth' date=' I tried both bouncy files, and I liked the original, slightly less bouncy one. The second one was just a little too much. It looked painful for my busty Orion to run topless with them swinging around like that!

[/quote']

I like the bouncy one but really can't see while shes running because i am seeing from behind and when she turns around they stop bouncing. but from behind they do flap from side to side and I get closer to the screen and i just can't see them good. The I break down and start crying cause i can't see. (O.O)

I like the bouncy one but really can't see while shes running because i am seeing from behind and when she turns around they stop bouncing. but from behind they do flap from side to side and I get closer to the screen and i just can't see them good. The I break down and start crying cause i can't see. (O.O)

Protip: Press "R" (auto-run, by default) and then hold the left mouse button, move the mouse to move the camera around. Then you can see your character's front side while she's running/jogging. ;)

"Captain, we've detected an anomaly on long-range sensors. Transporter signatures detected! Sir, we've been boarded!"

"It's all right, lieutenant, it's just the new beta version of the Easy Installer for the Star Trek Online Extended Nude Mods."

New version released! v2.0 beta

Featuring a new Easy-Installer, just run the executable and install like any other program!

Also featuring (as were posted for testing in this thread):

• New "Replace cute stance with Vixen" mod
  • New "Increase maximum breast size" mods
  • New "Dynamic breast jiggle" mods
  • New Improved Normal Maps for female characters (excluding Caitians/Ferasans)

Other changes:

• Animation mods switched to single control file; as such, more options added for the installer

• Another small update to the Caitian/Ferasan nipple textures

• Added two more Klingon tops I had forgotten about to the Klingon tops remover section

• Readme overhaul

• Added scam warning (some other websites steal mods, including this one, and try and make you pay money for them.)

Download and more information available in the first post. Since it's a beta, not every new feature being developed has been included; The official 2.0 will include more mods.

Enjoy!

Some screenshots to illustrate the new Improved Normal Maps:

Old:

New:

post-29609-13597876011794_thumb.png

The most noticeable differences are the nipples (partially borrowed from Venompapa's Champions Online nude mod normals) and the rear end. :cool:

(Sorry about the front-side screenshots, she changed poses when I Printscreened, so I reflected the screencap, but it kind of looks odd. :blush:)

Star Trek Online Extended Nude Mods

This is the development and release thread for my Star Trek Online Extended Nude Patch' date=' based off the original nude patch made by meehee, A.K.A thefunkyone.

The current version is [b']2.0 beta[/b], released June 6, 2012.

To install: download the attached .zip archive, then extract & run the installer within. When asked to where to install the mod, you MUST properly select the directory where you have Star Trek Online

installed. This will always be:

Absolutely stunning, I found the right file pathway executed the program and it worked wonderfully. I chose to pick some options that's would render my girls in stripper mode not all nude. When I arrived at the log-in screen, all the stuff was off. I don't know if i hit a wrong button some where, but i had to manually go in and remove the various mods in order to get the right touch i am looking for. After each removal, I logged on and saw features return. I have a smiley face. Thank you, my smile is a mile long and my eyes are triple in size thanks to you.

..\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live

that is, the directory where "GameClient.exe" can be found.

The installer has brief descriptions of each mod option, and further details/descriptions of the included mods can also be found in the readme viewable at the end of the installation process.

Please report anything that doesn't work, bugs, etc. here in this thread.

Screenshots:

attachment.php?aid=7780

attachment.php?aid=7826

attachment.php?aid=8066

ORIGINAL POST:

===========

Greetings folks,

Before the wonderful GameVixenZone forums went down, there was a nude mod for Star Trek Online there; I've been searching for it since January, but to no avail. I was hoping that someone here might have previously downloaded it and would be so nice as to share it. If anyone could, I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Congrats on the 2.0 release Password! I had a small hiccup with installation but found the solution. Wrong directory.

Side note:

Did you note the screenshots of the KDF Armored Uniforms I was referring too a few posts ago?

Side note:

Did you note the screenshots of the KDF Armored Uniforms I was referring too a few posts ago?

Ah yes, but I was a tad busy with the easy-installer and such. I don't think that those particular uniforms can be removed easily, as they don't have any bare skin rendered beneath them. I'm still working on several solutions to that general problem, though, and I'm fairly certain at least one of them will work.

Protip: Press "R" (auto-run, by default) and then hold the left mouse button, move the mouse to move the camera around. Then you can see your character's front side while she's running/jogging. ;)

ok yes I did that, and they look gorgeous. They even sag just a touch the way I love. I don't understand why some say the bounce is a bit much I like the bounce actually its not enough for me. I am experiencing alot of lagging off I hope its not due to the mods.

A bug has been identified where even if you only check some sub-components, it still installs all of them (silly mistake on my end, that's why it's a beta version ,lol). This will be fixed shortly, and I'll also post the archive with the individual folders for manual installation then.

The download from the first post now has the bug fixed.

The manual-install archive has also been added to the first post.

well done on above... so what you working on for ver 3.0? :)

Well' date=' I want to release version 2.0 full, and get it out of beta before I start thinking about 3.0 :P

For 2.0 full, planned developments are:

[list'][*]Adding swap-options for Caitian/Ferasan hairstyles, so you can have dreadlocks or whatnot if you want (dunno why Cryptic didn't give more hairstyles by default...)

[*]Adding options to give Cat ears and Cat tails to species who aren't normally able to have them (probably by replacing a wrist/shoulder attachment or something like that)

[*]Hopefully, find a way to remove even more clothing (and footwear), since currently the only way to get a Fed-side char topless is via C-store clothes, and the only way to get KDF non-Orions bottomless is the KDF skirt... This is proving needlessly complicated, however.

[*]Release a set of advanced modding instructions, so you can compile your own mods if you want

Other ideas I've got bouncing around, maybe for a 2.1 or so release:

• Add option to change loading screens to something sexier

• Maybe modify some doff mission texts to something sexier?
    • "Send female officer to 'persuade' Federation official."
    • "Your officers have invited you to a special party in the holodeck, what could it be?"

• "Attempt exotic Bajoran sexual position, 'The Will of the Prophets'."

:P:D:angel:

well done on above... so what you working on for ver 3.0? :)

Well' date=' I want to release version 2.0 full, and get it out of beta before I start thinking about 3.0 :P

For 2.0 full, planned developments are:

[list'][*]Adding swap-options for Caitian/Ferasan hairstyles, so you can have dreadlocks or whatnot if you want (dunno why Cryptic didn't give more hairstyles by default...)

[*]Adding options to give Cat ears and Cat tails to species who aren't normally able to have them (probably by replacing a wrist/shoulder attachment or something like that)

[*]Hopefully, find a way to remove even more clothing (and footwear), since currently the only way to get a Fed-side char topless is via C-store clothes, and the only way to get KDF non-Orions bottomless is the KDF skirt... This is proving needlessly complicated, however.

[*]Release a set of advanced modding instructions, so you can compile your own mods if you want

Other ideas I've got bouncing around, maybe for a 2.1 or so release:

• Add option to change loading screens to something sexier

• Maybe modify some doff mission texts to something sexier?
    • "Send female officer to 'persuade' Federation official."
    • "Your officers have invited you to a special party in the holodeck, what could it be?"

• "Attempt exotic Bajoran sexual position, 'The Will of the Prophets'."

:P:D:angel:

Oh yes I would like to do will of the Prophets exotic position. lol this would be epic and most fun. can you get a very long hair mod going for the hair down past the booty?

Yay' date=' it finally worked :D THe problem i had was that I had 2 STO directories :rolleyes:

Would there be a possibility for you to make the textures and the meshes a higher quality, and a more evident butt crack? I think I am a little spoiled from Skyrim xD

[/quote']

Unfortunately, I am not able to edit meshes/3D models. Not only do I not know how to work with any modeling program, I also have no idea how to even edit the ".mset" format STO uses for its 3D data.

The normal maps are thoroughly editable, though, and enhanced versions were included in the 2.0 beta. See: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6332&page=5#pid173090