Star Trek Online Nude Mods - Version 2.15.2

It is a shame that we don't have the appropriate resources to update some of the models. The mod itself is good and does the job in its more basic sense, but the only real disspointment in the original nude work is the complete lack of detail in the ass. I found it ammusing that you can see the vag just fine, but the ass cheeks look blurred together. I little more cheeck seperation and it would look fine I think.

Just the same, good work on expanding an otherwise very limited mod, welld one sir.

The Bridge Bunnies of the USS Stiletto extend thier appriciation.

Bridge%20Bunnies.jpg

It is a shame that we don't have the appropriate resources to update some of the models. The mod itself is good and does the job in its more basic sense' date=' but the only real disspointment in the original nude work is the complete lack of detail in the ass. I found it ammusing that you can see the vag just fine, but the ass cheeks look blurred together. I little more cheeck seperation and it would look fine I think.

Just the same, good work on expanding an otherwise very limited mod, well done sir.

[/quote']

Thank you, sir!

Yes, it is a shame that I cannot edit the 3d model data (other than swapping), but I think I can edit the normal maps now, this should help in adding definition to things like nipples and asses; I'll try to make them less blurry and more separated, as per your suggestion.

Also, I have been able to successfully change the Caitian hairstyles to something less terrible -- IMHO the hair Cryptic (finally) chose to give the poor Caitians is really atrocious, why didn't they just let them choose any hairstyle they wanted? :dodgy:

Yes' date=' it is a shame that I cannot edit the 3d model data (other than swapping), but I think I can edit the normal maps now, this should help in adding definition to things like nipples and asses; I'll try to make them less blurry and more separated, as per your suggestion.

[/quote']

That is great to hear! Better definition in the ass would be lovely.

As for the dance glitch.. Its not random from I've seen. It freezes for a moment at the end of the animation loop before it starts new. There just seems tobe a start delay there. Not sure if its an issue that can be addressed.

Ah, thank you for reporting the dance bug; it seems I had the fixed version in my localdata, but forgot to publish it! :angel:

Here's a quick and dirty fix that SHOULD work: DELETE the two animation files within the directory below (the side step and wave hands animation files) and extract the two new files there, noticing that now it is the "basic" and "wave hands" dances that are replaced:

..\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata\animation_library\StarTrekFemale02

Darnit, the hotfix did not work properly.

Anyway, a more permanent fix will come with version 1.3, which probably won't get released until Cryptic's next patch, where (hopefully) the Ferasans (and associated model/texture data) will be released.

awesome! now for my next question.

can we get a leeta-pose replacement for some other "standard" pose? leeta's-pose is one that i'd use myself if i could. :)

p.s.

i just tried your hotfix. i think that made it worse. now both are freezing at the end of the loop.

ok. 2nd update. i THINK i fixed it. i used the ORIGINAL file for "wave hands" dance & i renamed your "wave hands" dance as "sidestep". (the original file had "grind" as "wave hands" and "swish" as "sidestep". your NEW file has "grind" as "basic" and "swish" as "wave hands". the new file for "swish" works, if you rename it to "sidestep".)

now BOTH dances appear to work properly. my guess is that each emote has different loop length, and swapping from one to another means that you can end up with freezing.

not sure if any of that makes sense...but i hope it helps.

How does this work? Does it modify the client or something' date=' and is something that is undetected and only I can see?

[/quote']

the clothing mods should just be client-side, since only your own files are modded. just imagine what would happen if one person could alter what everyone else's characters wore--ON THEIR ACCOUNT. lol!

i think the dances are global though...but i'm not sure.

Man, these animations are a pain, they sometimes work and then sometimes freeze. :dodgy: It seems that if you change the files while the game is running, it actually works better than if you restart the entire game... ah well, as you found out you can rename things around to test what works best, thanks for your input.

Oh, and all these mods are client side -- no one can see them but you, and Cryptic doesn't mind you running them as long as you don't flagrantly advertise that you are using them. See the readme for more details, your question is in the FAQ ;).

Man' date=' these animations are a pain, they sometimes work and then sometimes freeze. :dodgy: It seems that if you change the files while the game is running, it actually works [i']better[/i] than if you restart the entire game... ah well, as you found out you can rename things around to test what works best, thanks for your input.

Oh, and all these mods are client side -- no one can see them but you, and Cryptic doesn't mind you running them as long as you don't flagrantly advertise that you are using them. See the readme for more details, your question is in the FAQ ;).

so does that mean that even though i'm seeing a sexy dance, everyone else is seeing me "Wave Hands"?

so does that mean that even though i'm seeing a sexy dance' date=' everyone else is seeing me "Wave Hands"?[/quote']

That is correct -- unless someone else has this same mod installed, in which case they too will see a sexy dance. But if they aren't using this mod, then yes they will see Wave Hands.

Excellent news everyone! Thanks to the amazing modder Rick a.k.a. Gibbed, I have successfully modded the file that controls NPC costumes. Proof of concept:

So, expect in the future (i.e. v1.3) many, many, many female NPCs to shed their clothing in favor of... well, nothing. :cool:

Once again, many thanks to Gibbed, who is a gentleman and a scholar.

Oh, and also I am working on a mod that will replace the "Cute" stance with Leeta's "Vixen" stance.

I dont want to take this too far off topic, but is there anything like this for Champions Online since they are both Cryptic games? I mean you have a city full of Bikini Heroes already, but with a nude patch like this... you could actually pull off a Kekko Kamen hero :)

I dont want to take this too far off topic' date=' but is there anything like this for Champions Online since they are both Cryptic games? I mean you have a city full of Bikini Heroes already, but with a nude patch like this... you could actually pull off a Kekko Kamen hero :)[/quote']

I believe there already is a Champions Online nude patch:

http://actualgameplay.com/250-champions-online-nude-character-patch/

http://download.mmosite.com/html/3/4031/

(found via simple Google search) ;)

Yea..thanks. I ended up finding the second link the same way a minute after posting the question. Just another occasion of me taking action before the brain fires off. I just hope its as customizable as the STO one. Loks like they use the same file structure.

Ok, I would like someone/some people to test out a new method of modding animations. It seems to work all right on my end, but as we saw with the last hotfix, it mightn't work so well on yours.

Anyhow, could testers please delete their animation_data folder within their Localdata folder, and then merge the bin folder within the attached download with their existing bin folder. This should result in the Dynmoves.bin file within

Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata\bin

Then start the game and see if the "Wave Hands" and "Snake" dances are now sexy dances, and if the "Cute" stance is now Leeta's "Vixen" stance. Those are the three changes I hopefully have made.

Thanks in advance, guys.

Installed easy enough, i just renamed my animation folder just for the sake of having a back up.

The new Snake and Wave Hands dance animations ran flawlessly on my side. No loop stutter or freezes.

The only thing I notices was sometimes dance emotes didnt transition while a dance was in motion. ie. changing from snake to club resulted in the character staying in snake animation but will getting the club dance text emote. I was able to reproduce this on several attempts, but it seemed completely random when it occured. Started a dance from idle always played correctly.

The cute stance does seem to be changed as far as the character creation screen.

Suggestions and Feedback:

I'd prefer the dances and cute idle replacer be in seperate files. Though I don't use the original cute idle for my captains, I never minded it much either. It would just offer a little aditional flexibility to the user who may like the original.

The dances seemed to work very smoothly. This was a huge step forward I think in getting this mod to where you want it.

Great work!

The dances seemed to work very smoothly. This was a huge step forward I think in getting this mod to where you want it.

Great work!

Excellent' date=' exactly as I had hoped! :D

Suggestions and Feedback:

I'd prefer the dances and cute idle replacer be in seperate files. Though I don't use the original cute idle for my captains, I never minded it much either. It would just offer a little aditional flexibility to the user who may like the original.

This will still be possible, I just haven't coded it yet. :cool: