Star Trek Online Nude Mods - Version 2.15.2

I'm having a really hard time testing the new Caitian textures I've made, as the Foundry won't let me make Caitian characters, and no in-game NPCs wear the proper tops to reveal the textures beneath.

If anyone has a female Caitian character, or even a female Caitian bridge officer/officer requisition form they'd be willing to sell, that would greatly help me in testing.

Nevermind, I just got a Caitian boff off the exchange. Expect Version 1.1 of the extended patch to be released soon! :D

;) OK nevermind my previous two posts I found out what I needed to do. There's a Star Trek Online folder within the star trek online folder that resides inside the common folder in steammaps. So inside this second Star Trek Online folder is the Live folder and inside that is the localdata folder. Once I put everything in there it worked but now that I've seen what it looks like I think I'll get rid of it. I'm not keen on this being in STO anyway. It's kind of funny though given all the nude Trek stuff you'll find all over the net. :D

Version 1.1 Released!

New Mods:

• Nipples for topless female Caitians
  • Counselor and TOS Loose Top Remover
  • "Open" Tops Remover
  • TOS Medical Top Remover
  • TOS Nurse Top Remover
  • Orion Sandals Remover
  • Optional "Replace Cute stance with Seductive" animation mod

Changes:

• Renamed "All Mods" option to "All Removal Mods"
  • Moved "Sexy Dances" outside "All Mods" - it is now an optional mod that must be independently installed (unless you already had it installed, that is).

The download is available from the first post in the thread -- I've also changed the first post to more accurately reflect the fact that this has gone from a request thread to a mod release thread :D.

Having had a little trouble with my rar extrator unzipping the whole archive instead of the specific folders I got that right and got the correct files installed.

As a rookie.... running around the space dock you can see a few naked characters. There is the receptionist and a trill dancer in the club with thier tops off, and once you get to the tailor you can mouse over the entire list of clothing and all the paid for tops will give you a naked top..... and if you only use the rookie skirt.. that gives you a naked lower half.

Since there is no way for me to view (and thus test my mods for) the new Ferengi Skirts or Open Jackets until I find a character that has them on, if anybody has got them for any of their characters, I would very much appreciate their help in testing. :)

Since there is no way for me to view (and thus test my mods for) the new Ferengi Skirts or Open Jackets until I find a character that has them on' date=' if anybody has got them for any of their characters, I would very much appreciate their help in testing. :)

[/quote']

Can't you look at the clothes in the uniform guy without having to pay for them first?

So I assume all the .mset files are the same transparency? where do you get the names from, which describe each uniform part? As the majority of the uniforms are clear (show nude) why cant the handful of standard ingame ones, like sierra uniform work?

So I assume all the .mset files are the same transparency? where do you get the names from' date=' which describe each uniform part? As the majority of the uniforms are clear (show nude) why cant the handful of standard ingame ones, like sierra uniform work?

[/quote']

First I extracted the game data from the

..\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live\piggs\*.hogg

files, using an extractor tool (http://mod.gib.me/champions/bin-rev5.zip). That's how I know about the filenames and such. (More details on how to use that tool here: http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4020

Most of the .mset files have simply been "zeroed out" -- namely, replaced with arbitrary junk data -- and thus the game simply does not render the objects that correspond with the filename, be it skirts or tops or whatnor. This works with any clothing items that have the base body (bare skin) rendered beneath it -- however, most clothes do not have the body rendered beneath it, and so zeroing out those meshes would result in a giant void, rather than bare skin.

Some other .mset files, namely "F_Chest_Partial_*" files, I've modded to display the full chest, rather than the partial. Note that I have no idea exactly what or how the .mset data works, I only barely understand the hex offsets in the file header that lets me "model-swap", so to speak. Unfortunately, that's about as far as I've gotten -- I haven't found a way to make the base body render beneath any other clothes, as model-swapping results in many errors when trying to swap out default clothes with the bare skin mesh...

Updated to Version 1.2!

----------------------------

New Mods:

-Added the new Ferengi and KDF Skirts to "Skirts Remover" section

[unfortunately, the Ferengi Open Jackets cannot be removed without causing model errors :(]

Changes:

-Small update to the Caitian nipple textures

-Fixed the "All Removal Mods" option incorrectly overriding nude textures to "Hairy", rather than letting the user choose between "Hairy" and "Shaved" from the original nude mod.

-Clarified modular installation instructions in readme

-Fixed typos in readme

-Updated FAQ in readme

Havent seen anything mentioned so far..but can someone just clarify wether or not this mod is run at risk of being detected by cryptic/steam and subsequently having the account suspended or is it 100% safe? (or as close as lol).

Edit..had i downloaded the file before asking the question i would've 'read' in the 'readme' that all is good in the world with regards to running the mod..

we're all allowed the one'Duh' post...am i right lol

Thanks to the OP and all the peeps responsible for the continued development of this mod.

Thanks to the OP and all the peeps responsible for the continued development of this mod.

You're welcome! :)

I've kind of hit a wall in terms of what I am able to do next, however. Unless Cryptic releases more new costumes (or people report any bugs to fix) I don't think there will be an update for quite some time, as the only thing I think I am able to do at this point would be removing the Caitians' black panties, and that's a larger task than all the other things I've done up to this point, as it involves heavy texture editing and perhaps even normal map editing...

Going beyond the textures.... as a player you can make shape adjustment of a characters face and body... fat/thin, tall/short etc. Is it possible to make an addon to improve the shape of the breasts? such as was done in wow models

Going beyond the textures.... as a player you can make shape adjustment of a characters face and body... fat/thin' date=' tall/short etc. Is it possible to make an addon to improve the shape of the breasts? such as was done in wow models[/quote']

Recall earlier I mentioned:

Note that I have no idea exactly what or how the .mset data works' date=' I only barely understand the hex offsets in the file header that lets me "model-swap", so to speak.[/quote']

So, unfortunately, I cannot edit the models to improve them, I can only "model-swap" certain models with certain other ones (and even then it's hit-and-miss, sometimes it'll work and sometimes not.) :(

A couple of points. on my above post... with getting rid of the armor.. that was as SF commander.. since then all my body armors show.. so really dont know what I did,..was kind of drunk at the time :) However.. since got a klingon orion commander and she remains fully nude with your edits. but the rest of the crew... another orion, a gorn, and 2 klingons also dont show that they are wearing the body armor... so what gives?

in that fed...F uniforml/u armor phys 01.mset gives a null empty space...

A couple of points. on my above post... with getting rid of the armor.. that was as SF commander.. since then all my body armors show.. so really dont know what I did' date='..was kind of drunk at the time :) However.. since got a klingon orion commander and she remains fully nude with your edits. but the rest of the crew... another orion, a gorn, and 2 klingons also dont show that they are wearing the body armor... so what gives?

in that fed...F uniforml/u armor phys 01.mset gives a null empty space...

[/quote']

Yeah, removing the armor_phys model results in a void; you need to find your armor equipped on your Character screen, right click it and select "Disable Visuals".

Also I don't think armor ever shows up on KDF-side characters. I've tried it with Orions and there are no special armor visuals, it seems...