Star Trek Online Nude Mods - Version 2.15.2

Star Trek Online Extended Nude Mods

This is the development and release thread for my Star Trek Online Extended Nude Patch, based off the original nude patch made by meehee, A.K.A thefunkyone.

See also my thread on Undertow: https://www.undertow.club/threads/star-trek-online-nude-mods.2608

Development has been discontinued.

However, I have posted a final Farewell tutorial that details the processed I've used when making these mods. You can find the tutorial here.

The final version is 2.15.2, released February 22, 2016.

Please note that these mods are maintained compatible with the Live version of the game on Holodeck, and generally will not work with the test version on Tribble.

To use the Easy-installer (recommended): download the attached .zip archive, then extract & run the installer within. The installer will attempt to autodetect STO's installation directory, but even so, you MUST confirm the directory where you have Star Trek Online installed. This will look like:

..\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live

that is, the directory where "GameClient.exe" can be found.

Note that some options within the installer require an up-to-date version of the .NET framework. Even though you may already have a sufficient version installed, you may want to run Microsoft's updater to be extra certain: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17851

The installer has brief descriptions of each mod option, and further details/descriptions of the included mods can also be found in the readme attached to this post and also viewable at the end of the installation process.

To manually install: download the manual installation archive, view the files within or extract to a temporary folder, and then follow the instructions inside.
Note that while the manual install option supports most mod options, it does not support a select few. For maximum functionality, please use the easy installer.

Please report anything that doesn't work, i.e. bugs etc. here in this thread. Please include which mods you selected when reporting bugs.

Screenshots:

post-29579-0-32171500-1360712934_thumb.pngpost-29579-0-38396000-1360826952_thumb.pngpost-29579-0-63934300-1379223167_thumb.pngpost-29579-0-71968400-1379812027_thumb.jpg

***********************************************************************************************************************************

If you're interested in how to extract and potentially modify STO's game data, you can check out this tutorial on how to do just that.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

(Ancient original post, kept around for purely nostalgic reasons):

Greetings folks,

Before the wonderful GameVixenZone forums went down, there was a nude mod for Star Trek Online there; I've been searching for it since January [2012!], but to no avail. I was hoping that someone here might have previously downloaded it and would be so nice as to share it. If anyone could, I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks in advance.

STO Extended Nude Mods Readme.txt

STO Extended Nude Mods 2.15.2 Installer.zip

STO Extended Nude Mods 2.15.2 Manual Install.7z

I believe so. Since the Orion parts all use pieces with no transparency on any of the bottoms, there's no way to strip them fully naked. Currently the only way to do that is Fed-side with either the MU outfit. Formal Wear bares tits and cunt, too, but because the midriff is culled from the body model, you can't fully strip with that either.

It's a great little mod, though. I laugh every time I see someone with an Orion in full Orion metal and a tattered top; you just know they're running a nude mod with that costume setup. XD

Actually, after tinkering around with the model/mesh files I have managed to get my Orion lady completely nude - although I did leave her sandals on. ;)

In addition, I've successfully removed all skirts, turning many ladies bottomless, and I've removed several Klingon female tops and one more Fed side top (TOS Mirror top, was quite skimpy to begin with).

I tried to get as many females naked as possible, but I've run into some problems I may or may not be able to overcome...

Anyway I am in the process of compiling my "extended version" of the nude patch, along with installation instructions, and I'll post it here (and elsewhere) when I'm done. :)

Actually' date=' after tinkering around with the model/mesh files I have managed to get my Orion lady completely nude - although I did leave her sandals on. ;)

In addition, I've successfully removed all skirts, turning many ladies bottomless, and I've removed several Klingon female tops and one more Fed side top (TOS Mirror top, was quite skimpy to begin with).

I tried to get as many females naked as possible, but I've run into some problems I may or may not be able to overcome...

Anyway I am in the process of compiling my "extended version" of the nude patch, along with installation instructions, and I'll post it here (and elsewhere) when I'm done. :)

[/quote']

counting on you to do that =D

thumbs up....where is that thumbs up picture..well...imagine one right here ->

anyone one can help i download the files but no idea how to use thta guide no help too much iam complete XD dumb ass tryng to copy and use the files someone can make a guide step by step please of how to copy each file or make a file for just paste in game folder please thx any help

Ok, I got the mod working, but I noticed something. For Caitian characters, the skin does not look all that good and it also leaves a "black panties" look as well. I my self do not have the Caitian race, but my friend does and she let me post pictures of her character in the mod.

post-45886-13597874239718_thumb.jpg

post-45886-13597874238928_thumb.jpg

Caitian characters use separate nude textures (furry ones), which were not modded by the original nude patch.

I'll try and update those textures to add nipples, and hopefully remove the panties as well, but depending on how Cryptic's done their .dds files, I may or may not be successful.

Thanks for the try at least.

On another note. I slightly modded' date=' as in took out one file, that keeps the basic, ie. free, skirts in place. I'll add that below, install is the same, but I added the basic readme anyway. It's the same as the last two zip files, but combined together and without that one file. I take no credit f the files made in it. I'm also including a pic of how a friend looks with this mod.

post-45886-13597874242166_thumb.jpg

I just came from a dance party on Risa (there was also a dev there). It was the perfect environment for the nude patch :D

Also, I have developed new Caitian textures, but I don't have a way to see if they work in-game, short of randomly finding a Caitian with formal wear or the TOS Mirror top/skirt on... so testing will be slow >.<

EDIT: Good news! I have found a way to extend the nude patch EVER FURTHER! It is rather time-consuming, however, involving manual hex editing of files, and as such it will take me a while to fully complete it.

As it stands, version 1.1 will at least include removal of the following clothes for females:

Antares and Sierra "Open" tops

"Counselor" top

"T'Pol" top (I betcha Captain Archer wished he had this mod!)

"Enterprise Mirror" top

"TOS Loose" top (Same with Kirk... oh wait, he did!)

"TOS Medical" top

"TOS Nurse" top

"TOS Tunic" top

I'm not so sure about pants, I'll try though. I predict a fairly good chance of it succeeding.

I will also try and remove shoes, so you can go barefoot if ya want.

Again, all of these will be kept fairly modular, so you can choose to remove as much as possible or pick and choose.

Also, does anyone know of good other places to post this? I would definitely have gone with GameVixenZone, but since it's kaput I don't know where else to go that's primarily in English; there are quite a few German places such as Nudecreator, but I don't really like them that much...

Hello i try the game but not really started it, because i checking nude-mods before i really start to play my characters.

I've problems to install your Original + Extend Version (second with the content of the "all mods" folder). The paths seems to be right. Only her skirt disappears, the top and shoes are visible. (pants normal too) I tryed to unequip them in the game, but it seems this is not possible.

What doing I'm wrong?

Or workings this patch only later in the game?

My character is a "Alien" race, which rebuild a human. (eyes, face, hair, no biologial or tech. attachments, body, skin all human like)

To your question:

What is the problem with Nudecreator? If you told me that you don't like the german Nudefix forum, then i can understand you. (closed group, with force to forum activity)

But on Nudecreator the most are really nice and helped each other. If you worried about language or translation, you can ask me or people there, they would help you.

Sarah, you did install it correctly -- as of yet, if you are on the Federation side, there are only two ways to remove her top: the TOS Mirror top and Formal Wear. The additional mods I mentioned are not yet ready, but will be soon!

As for Nudecreator, I tried to go to the forums there but it wouldn't let me post URLs or upload attachments larger than 2 Megabytes; that's why I don't like it... well, that and I don't know German (yet; I want to learn, though).

I don't found a TOS Mirror top or Formal Wear' date=' only TNG Movie Top.

I will post your post as Feedback to Nudecreator.

[/quote']

Both the TOS Mirror and Formal tops require C-points, and so you won't see them if you have the "Show unowned costume parts" box at the bottom unchecked.

And thank you for posting at Nudecreator -- I have also posted the patch there, now that the attachment size limit is sufficient :D

heres an idea, make a mod so we can add cat tails to our characters. kinda mad how aliens dont have the option to have a tail option

While that is a good idea, it is not exactly easy to do so. I tried messing around with some files, but to no avail, unfortunately. :(

Included in the newest versions of the mod package! :)