Hey Inte! Thanks for picking up another mod. I really enjoyed your last work. I have a bug report for you. These happened in Whiterun, if that makes any difference.

1. During nightime hours, a guard will enter the cell my character is in, mutter something about "it's punishment time", strip naked, ragdoll, and leave. Something to note, the animation text *is* pinging the console, it just never gets played.

2. When being given tomato soup, it doesn't actually go in my inventory. It drops in front of my character.

1. Every time there is a problem with the animation eliminate the usual suspects first,

• Make sure you have all three parts of @xaz's AP. If you do, then uninstall and reinstall them.
  • Reset your SexLab. 
  • FNIS

Also, if the guard was about to punish you, instead of whipping (you are not chained to the floor or ceiling) the cell door should have been closed. Something must have misfired in the patch, so check PO MCM  and reset that as well. Also make sure the patch status is ON in the patch MCM.

If you are running MO make sure your settings are correct.

Also make sure you only installed PO V033_Fix and the patch, DO NOT install PO V031, or V032.

2. Yup, the guards are not going to give you the food, trey are going to throw it at you. ;)

ive been having trouble downloading files off this website as of recent, keeps giving me that error: sorry we couldnt find that! i just disabled an extension called adblock on google chrome and was able to download the prison overhaul v032 but now its not working again... all i want is to download v031 and this patch so this mod cannn workkk :(( pl0x help

ive been having trouble downloading files off this website as of recent, keeps giving me that error: sorry we couldnt find that! i just disabled an extension called adblock on google chrome and was able to download the prison overhaul v032 but now its not working again... all i want is to download v031 and this patch so this mod cannn workkk :(( pl0x help

This patch is for PO V033_Fix only. Do not download/install V031 or V032.

oh ok thank you for telling me that, i thought i read one of your recent posts that you needed all three, i must have misinterpreted what you said. anywayyyyss um do you know anything about the download error issue? 

oh ok thank you for telling me that, i thought i read one of your recent posts that you needed all three, i must have misinterpreted what you said. anywayyyyss um do you know anything about the download error issue? 

Not sure about the download issue (not having any problems downloading myself), is that happening only with PO? Can you download anything else off this website? Say, SexLab?

Not sure about the download issue (not having any problems downloading myself), is that happening only with PO? Can you download anything else off this website? Say, SexLab?

well i have downloaded before, so not sure why its happening to me now. but i just downloaded the v032 earlier but couldnt on v031 which i know both now arent needed anyways. but i guess its an issue with the website since i cant download from the main PO post?

Hi there :)
About the bounty hunters... Even with bow they can die at lvl 1. All you have to do is kite them in close range and thay just dont use their bow... so maybe they can use magic too or use leather armor instead heavy(more movement speed)
But what bothers me this time i didnt get the dialog option to syrender and he just attack me. So i have to kill him at lvl 1 with iron dager and restrain gears just after escaping the captors.Is it bug or is intended ?
(sorry for my english )

About the bounty hunters... Even with bow they can die at lvl 1. All you have to do is kite them in close range and thay just dont use their bow... so maybe they can use magic too or use leather armor instead heavy(more movement speed)

But what bothers me this time i didnt get the dialog option to syrender and he just attack me. So i have to kill him at lvl 1 with iron dager and restrain gears just after escaping the captors.Is it bug or is intended ?

(sorry for my english )

No way, you killed a PO BH at level 1? :P

What do you mean by kite them in close range?

There is a surrender option, just don't exit the dialog early. It will be more explicit in 5e.

(sorry for my english )

No way, you killed a PO BH at level 1? :P

What do you mean by kite them in close range?

Hit and run basicly, circle around him... pain in the ass, dont want to do it again :D (there were some problems  SD+ - animals and bandids stop attacking me so I had to start over and my motivation was huge, so one bounty hunter coudnt stop me :D )

do you know if PO is compatible with Maria Eden ? what can happen if not ? is PO + tdf/aroused + Maria eden too heavy to load and save ?

i have a very Special Thing i ask you for. i hope you like the idea and do it therefor. you have no other reason to do it  it is just for fun - not really, it is for the last step of the bdsm Prostitution career. can you exchange the jailer with - make look like-   the jarl of the town ?

it would be easy if there would be just one jarl, but there are nine.

do you know if PO is compatible with Maria Eden ? what can happen if not ? is PO + tdf/aroused + Maria eden too heavy to load and save ?

I use Maria with PO+, Aroused, TDF, DDI, DAYMOL, and probably half a dozen more mods. I don't have any issues.

I use Maria with PO+, Aroused, TDF, DDI, DAYMOL, and probably half a dozen more mods. I don't have any issues.

i had heavy issues with me + ddi . Maria eden is heavy scripted. do you have any special preparation ?

i had heavy issues with me + ddi . Maria eden is heavy scripted. do you have any special preparation ?

Not really. The only special thing I guess is using the recommended INI settings for high script performance.

In the Skyrim.ini I use:

[Papyrus]

fUpdateBudgetMS=20

fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=20

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

iMinMemoryPageSize=128

iMaxMemoryPageSize=512

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=76800

And I make sure Maria is at the bottom of the load order (last).

Thank you very much. i will try your ini Setting immediately.

edit : with These Settings my game mostly does not load at all, much worse than vanilla ini.

Make sure you have the SKSE memory patch working. Put the following in

...\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\SKSE.ini

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

and start the game through SKSE.exe as an administrator.

Here are my Skyrim.ini settings.

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
bRunHighLevelProcess=1
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512

edit : with These Settings my game mostly does not load at all, much worse than vanilla ini.

[Memory]
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

[General]

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
bRunHighLevelProcess=1
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512

oh wait. what skse Memory patch ?  a lot of People talking about it, making Videos, but where is that patch ? is it just the skse.ini with the settings you wrote above ? is this all ?i mean skse is a script extender , not a Memory patch.

does it work with the skse instller Version or must the Archive be used ?

skyrim.ini you mean the one in my documents/mygames/skyrim or the one in steam/steamapps/common/skyrim ?

[Memory]
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

[General]

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
bRunHighLevelProcess=1
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512

Are you sure those ini change are still valid?

I never touched ini files and was wondering if it would solve my problems of skyrim crashing when Sexlab starts in some small houses or while loading in open map (i Always had those)...

I have a powerful PC and a script heavy skyrim but i read this:

http://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/2gwvwl/guide_papyrus_ini_settings_and_why_you_shouldnt/

.... so i wonder what should i do.

P.S: already have the skse memory patch.

What SKSE Memory Patch ???

If you have SKSE 1.7+ Sheson's memory patch is already included, those SKSE.ini settings will just increase the allocated memory (vanilla is 512). If it works don't forget to give your first born to Sheson. :P

Don't forget, you have to start Skyrim through SKSE as an administrator, it doesn't work if you don't.  

[Memory]
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

[General]

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
bRunHighLevelProcess=1
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512

Are you sure those ini change are still valid?

I never touched ini files and was wondering if it would solve my problems of skyrim crashing when Sexlab starts in some small houses or while loading in open map (i Always had those)...

I have a powerful PC and a script heavy skyrim but i read this:

http://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/2gwvwl/guide_papyrus_ini_settings_and_why_you_shouldnt/

.... so i wonder what should i do.

P.S: already have the skse memory patch.

Yup, good read. Those are mostly the vanilla settings I got highlight happy ;) ... well except for the fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6, vanilla is 1.2.

With those settings my Skyrim runs at  99 FPS indoors, and 80+ outdoors. I capped it at 99 FPS otherwise stuff keeps flying all over the place.

I have the crash on load too, the best way around it I found is to save in a small cell.  

Inte I have a quick question. I got arrested for the 1st time and when I was being lead too jail someone (Nazeem....the bastard) smacked me with a whip one time then walked on. Then when I got thrown in a cell and a guard followed me in and smacked me with a whip one time then left. Is that supposed too happen?

Inte I have a quick question. I got arrested for the 1st time and when I was being lead too jail someone (Nazeem....the bastard) smacked me with a whip one time then walked on. Then when I got thrown in a cell and a guard followed me in and smacked me with a whip one time then left. Is that supposed too happen?

:P

Yes, it's a new feature, they'll smack you twice in the coming 5e patch. It's triggered by certain greet dialogs.

What SKSE Memory Patch ???

If you have SKSE 1.7+ Sheson's memory patch is already included, those SKSE.ini settings will just increase the allocated memory (vanilla is 512). If it works don't forget to give your first born to Sheson. :P

Don't forget, you have to start Skyrim through SKSE as an administrator, it doesn't work if you don't.  

Thanks for the Explanation. what first Born of shaeson ?

PS . my main Problem is starting the game. when i am in the game, i have no problems (mostly) with crashes or freezes.

I think that easiest instructions about skse.ini came from this thread. They had to rewrite it to be even easier to understand, because previosu - already hand helding - instructions were too hard core "super heavy ICT stuff" for some people to understand... <_<

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/540740500921363665/

Thanks for the Explanation. what first Born of shaeson ?

That it a reference to how memory fix were previously activated. The activation script urged to give your first born to Sheson. ;)