Yeah for some reaosn i still get pop registration failed.

Man it worked when i updated from an old version but now it refuses to load :/

It says in the mcm that everything is "ok" but all the settings in the MCM is turned of and at "0"

so maybe its just the mcm that refused to load values i dont really know.

Im on LE

Edit: for anyone having this issue what BobtheZealot12 is true. You can download and install the earlier version 5.44 works aswell. then load up the game let pop register, it will fail since its incompatible with the newest sum but ignore the warning let it finnish with its messages then save the game quit it install the latest version(replace the old one during installation if using MO2) load up the game and it will work.

Edited by pappana
Added things
On 10/8/2022 at 12:16 AM, DonQuiWho said:

I have had almost all versions working on SSE - last version pre AE - for as long as I've used SSE. 

You don't say much about your setup but you might want to check ...

Load Order

Other Requiements - eg Inte's SUM

or try

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

... for starters

It WILL work fine, once you get it started

The mod now appears in mod configuration, i dont know what i did, but it just happened to appear. Now my next issue is that arrest sense or sense in jail, becomes bugged, resulting into a softlock for some reason. I also noticed the Diaglog moves so quickly. I'm not sure if i need to list my mods list, as i'm pretty positive i have all required mods installed. I tried the last console command but it didnt work. I also checked my loot, load order and nothing seems out of the place. I do have some doubts about SUM though.

its annoying what  bethesda has done to skyrim, modding for me has become difficult, as i'm inexperieced with it. I do remember the old version, or old mods that work properly without having to downgrade skse, or anything else

Edited by rbbas
On 12/17/2021 at 10:50 AM, Inte said:

I believe SW deletes some vanilla record in that cell that POP needs, or it does something to the cell door. 

If you are comfortable with using TES5Edit, you can remove whatever SW modifies in that cell, if not then yes, POP is not compatible with SW. 

I am sorry I'm responding to something from a year ago, I wanted to give PoP another go, would problem be specific attributes on preexisting stuff OR new placed objects by SkoomaWhore? Should I get rid of location reference on prison marker or placed objects inside? Skooma whore adds 'WhiterunDragonsreachBasementLocation "Whiterun Jail" [LCTN:000C0BA0]' location reference on prison marker is that the thing?

Hello, This mod is awesome, I had it working for the most part last night.

After figuring out the settings in MCM, I got animations going as a prisoner. Awesome! Got spanked, slapped, tied to a post! paraded.

Then I figured out I needed to do some more settings changes, didn't like the blind fold at the moment as I wanted to see everything working right first.

after I unchecked blindfold and backed out of mcm. I saved and reloaded the game. save corrupted.

I went to check load order stuff and found this. Anything I can do about this? SKSE 2.1.5 Skyrim AE 1.6.353

image.thumb.png.8980d1cefd1f2f1877b602799343b98f.png

32 minutes ago, Adapt1973 said:

I went to check load order stuff and found this. Anything I can do about this? SKSE 2.1.5 Skyrim AE 1.6.353

You can safely ignore the warning about the plugin being for original Skyrim. That warning is expected and it does not cause any issues.

5 hours ago, Herowynne said:

You can safely ignore the warning about the plugin being for original Skyrim. That warning is expected and it does not cause any issues.

I figured out why it was corrupting my saves, your newest file was not compatible with the mod collection I'm using. It needed POP-5-32-0-SE. Thank you for providing the older files in your download list. However it does not like the newest SUM version. I'm going to have to roll that back. I got a helpful message from your mod after restarting the game telling me POP 5-32-0-SE needs SUM version "fill in the bank" to work. Not in those same words though. XD. I'm hoping you still have record of the SUM that matches. I'm getting excited, it was pretty awesome while not working right. So close to correctness now!

Edited by Adapt1973
correction
On 10/8/2022 at 10:15 AM, pappana said:

Yeah for some reaosn i still get pop registration failed.

It should be fixed in the next version.

Meanwhile just do a manual POP reset from the MCM then save. Load that save. 

On 10/10/2022 at 1:36 PM, rbbas said:

Now my next issue is that arrest sense or sense in jail, becomes bugged, resulting into a softlock for some reason. I also noticed the Diaglog moves so quickly. I'm not sure if i need to list my mods list, as i'm pretty positive i have all required mods installed.

See here,

On 10/13/2022 at 9:03 AM, kozodoev said:

SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp requires xazPrisonOverhaul.esp. This mod has name xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp.

They are two different mods now. 

On 10/13/2022 at 9:03 AM, kozodoev said:

Or should I use Prison Overhaul V033?

If you do, uninstall POP. 

On 10/14/2022 at 9:26 AM, Adapt1973 said:

I saved and reloaded the game. save corrupted.

There might be an issue with AE where you have to quit to the desktop before reloading the save. Try that, see what happens. 

Also, you should not need to downgrade POP/SUM versions to get them to work, if anything, upgrading is the better way to go. 

2 hours ago, leche_lala said:

Its just about to start a new animation in the pyllory, the one with the shape of X and the other one,

Try resseting the SL animation registry, it's in the SL MCM.

2 hours ago, leche_lala said:

i cant take SS in the game,

If you are using Steam, just hit F12. By default the screenshot will be saved in your Steam/UserData folder. Tho, you can customise the location of the screenshots from within Steam.

On 10/17/2022 at 9:05 PM, Inte said:

There might be an issue with AE where you have to quit to the desktop before reloading the save. Try that, see what happens. 

Also, you should not need to downgrade POP/SUM versions to get them to work, if anything, upgrading is the better way to go. 

Hey, I just wanted to thank you.

I have not had a "corrupt save" ever since you mentioned needing to quit to desk top.

I installed the current versions and of SUM and POP, Loaded in green.

1 hour ago, Friik69 said:

Is this for the player only?

I am aware of two kinds of content involving other NPC prisoners:

This mod supports jailing one follower at the time the player character is arrested. During imprisonment, sex scenes can also involve the follower who was arrested with the player character.

This mod includes caged scenes during imprisonment in which the jailed player character is abused by another NPC prisoner.

Edited by Herowynne

I am using POP and SUM and equip I did a manual reset on each one carefully one at a time then I saved. I tried quitting to desktop then load the game again then try to load that save it always crashes. I have to load a save from just before I installed the mod to get back in game. I tried loading an old save then once in game load the new save with your mods installed and CTD every time I try that. I'm using LE and it is a giant mess with fnisxxl crying for mercy and so on plus OSA installed (why did I do it) and my game is not always stable but it does run most of the time. My save was in the morthal inn. I even had my character naked and everything unequipped before saving.

Update

I tried loading the save from before installing your mods then reset sum and wait for it to be ok and check it in mcm. Then reset equip and do same thing, then reset POPx and do same thing then save to a new save file. I tried to load that save file and the game CTD again. I even went through other mods after doing that reset order and make sure the mods have been seen or found plus make settings for them like in cursed loot. I even waited three hours before saving still nope just CTD every time. I have never used your mods before so there are no older files from your mods in my game. Why is it CTD?

Update 2

I just tried using the previous version of each mod and waiting for each one to setup and be ok... the game still CTD after saving to a new save and then trying to load that new save while still in game or load the game again and try to load the save. I can see the game trying to load during the loading screen it almost gets there and then something just kills it real quick.

Update 3

I think maria eden 251 mod for LE is conflicting with this mod. I tried surrendering to a bandit at one of the bandit forts she was the last one alive and it caused a lot of stuck poses. My character just stood there and the bandit wandered off so I used the moveto command on her and it caused maria eden dialogue to kick in one step at a time. I think it is because of the surrender anim used but anyway the bandit took all my character stuff and screwed her then put her in dde stuff and tried to run her to windhelm for a bounty but never made it since the game just crashed at some point. Maybe the CTD is related to maria eden mod running? I can use the disable mod option in maria eden mcm to see what happens. 

Now that I think about it maria eden does stuff with bandits like a lot of stuff so that might be why surrendering to them caused a problem. Probably doesn't affect surrendering to non hostile npcs that are not affected by the maria eden mod.

Edited by Zor2k13

Ok so I found out I don't need safetyload anymore and instead should be using the skse.ini file so I removed safetyload and installed the skse.ini file I found the step guide and the lazy users mod page blah blah so my blocks size is 512 256 now and I do notice my game is working better but STILL I get CTD if I try to load a save even in game loading of a save. I tried getting arrested by a non hostile npc and they did the normal stuff that POP is supposed to do but when it came time to get trotted off to a prison the maria eden mod content kicked in and so I didn't select any of the auction houses. POP complained with some text in the upper left corner and the maria eden content continued to kick in with another list to select for auction houses. I still didn't select anything and it just left my character standing where she was arrested with maria eden shackles on. 

I'm done

This mod ALSO CTD my game it can run without equip and just utility but it will eventually CTD and saves won't load the next time I start the dam game. I have tried loading various saves both at the main menu and during game play almost 500 times, nobody should have to try and do that to get a mod to work. 

Edited by Zor2k13
On 10/18/2022 at 5:50 AM, Inte said:

It should be fixed in the next version.

Meanwhile just do a manual POP reset from the MCM then save. Load that save. 

It seems simply deleting the save(or not save at all using skyrim unbound) and restarting skyrim with a fresh save somehow fixed it this time