Couple issues ice been encountering that I'm pretty sure are related.

- After getting take to jail, I get taken to a cage with another prisoner and never get taken out until the end of the sentence

- Despite POP HC mode on, I can still skip time (popup saying I can't shows but I end up being able to)

- POPs Status page has blank (nothing next to name) statues for the majority of entries (a couple show stopped)

- When the guard says turn around, player doesn't turn around.

there are some problem bothering me ,it is that POP can not load the non-dd items , but DDE can . even the zaz items is not loaded when one of the list is loaded. i have tried many times ,and the result is that for loading the same lists or items the POP is always fail but at the same time DDe does not.

Edited by weixz880422

SE version: I just can't get this to work properly :( All required things installed, settings left on default and yet when my character gets with the guard to prison, the jailor just stands there doing nothing. Reloading, resetting - nothing helps...

2 hours ago, epsadin said:

SE version: I just can't get this to work properly :( All required things installed, settings left on default and yet when my character gets with the guard to prison, the jailor just stands there doing nothing. Reloading, resetting - nothing helps...

A mod conflict is possible. Have you tried setting up a separate MO2 profile with the minimum load order needed for POP ?

If it works for you with a minimum load order, then you can try to identify which mod or mods are conflicting.

Edited by Herowynne
On 12/10/2021 at 4:22 PM, blnktr1 said:

After getting take to jail, I get taken to a cage with another prisoner and never get taken out until the end of the sentence

Make sure all aliases are OK in POP's MCM 'Status' page.

Despite POP HC mode on, I can still skip time (popup saying I can't shows but I end up being able to)

This is an issue with SE. I'll look into it. 

POPs Status page has blank (nothing next to name) statues for the majority of entries (a couple show stopped)

Make sure you are using the correct SUM version. Also, make sure your SkyUI is up to date. 

When the guard says turn around, player doesn't turn around.

Sounds like the SUM's scripts do not fire, or you are missing the turn around animation. 

On 12/12/2021 at 1:47 AM, weixz880422 said:

there are some problem bothering me ,it is that POP can not load the non-dd items

Make sure your ZAP install is in order.

On 12/12/2021 at 1:47 AM, weixz880422 said:

but DDE can

DDe does not have ZAP restraints. They are... ZAP lookalike, but they are DDs.

1 hour ago, Inte said:

Make sure your ZAP install is in order.

DDe does not have ZAP restraints. They are... ZAP lookalike, but they are DDs.

but ZAP can be saved as an item in the list of DDE ,right ? I check the json file and find it is saved like other DD items , but the problem is that they can not be loaded like other DD items in POP.at the same time loading them with DDE is normal.

Edited by weixz880422
15 hours ago, Herowynne said:

A mod conflict is possible. Have you tried setting up a separate MO2 profile with the minimum load order needed for POP ?

If it works for you with a minimum load order, then you can try to identify which mod or mods are conflicting.

Thank you. After some more testing it appeared to be working actually most of the time. Maybe some occasional intereference from AI Overhaul or a couple other mods related to ai tweaks for npcs (NPC AI Process Position Fix, Actor Limit Fix, Artificial Intelligence Limit Increaser - these are the ones I'm using).

However, I have another small issue: even that I select "naked" in the MCM for prisoner outfit option, I get naked only for a few seconds when the jailor takes all my belongings and then I'm being equipped with the full vanilla prisoner set... I might try loading the mod on another profile as you suggested, but was curious if that happened for anyone before.

One last thing, Irileth ;) : in Whiterun, I found a large hanging cage in shape of a dome behind Jorrvaskr, with a red static character model inside (without textures, looks like a placeholder or something). Is it supposed to be there? It looks a bit like a bug.

Edited by epsadin
3 hours ago, epsadin said:

in Whiterun, I found a large hanging cage in shape of a dome behind Jorrvaskr, with a red static character model inside (without textures, looks like a placeholder or something). Is it supposed to be there? It looks a bit like a bug.

That is due to having an outdated ZAP installed. I have seen that very symptom occur when using ZAP 8.

You need ZAP 8.0+

I have another small issue: even that I select "naked" in the MCM for prisoner outfit option, I get naked only for a few seconds when the jailor takes all my belongings and then I'm being equipped with the full vanilla prisoner set

We will need @Inte to provide a definitive answer, but I think that the prisoner outfit is equipped for minor crimes, and the naked outfit is for major crimes.

Thank you. After some more testing it appeared to be working actually most of the time. Maybe some occasional intereference from AI Overhaul or a couple other mods related to ai tweaks for npcs (NPC AI Process Position Fix, Actor Limit Fix, Artificial Intelligence Limit Increaser - these are the ones I'm using).

Okay, that is good news!

On 12/14/2021 at 5:22 AM, weixz880422 said:

but ZAP can be saved as an item in the list of DDE ,right ? I check the json file and find it is saved like other DD items , but the problem is that they can not be loaded like other DD items in POP.at the same time loading them with DDE is normal.

Oh, I think I understand what you mean now.

You have made a custom outfit in the DDe MCM that contained some worn ZAP restraints. Then you instructed POP to equip said outfit, yes? 

If so, POP will only equip DDs from a DDe outfit umm... for safety. 

On 12/14/2021 at 6:35 AM, epsadin said:

I have another small issue: even that I select "naked" in the MCM for prisoner outfit option, I get naked only for a few seconds when the jailor takes all my belongings and then I'm being equipped with the full vanilla prisoner set...

On 12/14/2021 at 10:24 AM, Herowynne said:

We will need @Inte to provide a definitive answer, but I think that the prisoner outfit is equipped for minor crimes, and the naked outfit is for major crimes.

It's been a while since I've been arrested for minor crimes, so @Herowynne you are most likely correct.

@epsadin do you remember the arrest level (minor, major) when that happened? 

13 hours ago, mightymagyar said:

It seems that Skooma Whore is causing me to CTD when I try to enter the Dragonsreach dungeon. I was wondering if you know of what is causing that

I believe SW deletes some vanilla record in that cell that POP needs, or it does something to the cell door. 

13 hours ago, mightymagyar said:

or will I have to just disable SW for your mod to work?

If you are comfortable with using TES5Edit, you can remove whatever SW modifies in that cell, if not then yes, POP is not compatible with SW. 

3 hours ago, Inte said:

Oh, I think I understand what you mean now.

You have made a custom outfit in the DDe MCM that contained some worn ZAP restraints. Then you instructed POP to equip said outfit, yes? 

If so, POP will only equip DDs from a DDe outfit umm... for safety. 

yes ,that is right.

i see... thanks for answer, so is it possible to achieve the function for adding other items like zap into the POP from the custom outfit of DDE in the future. Maybe it is hard work, you can ignore that . thanks for what you have done before again

Edited by weixz880422

Ok, so i made new profile to test just POP. Made sure I had all the needed mods and put POP/ZAZ at the very bottom of the plugin list and LO. still don't get it in the MCM even after using setstage skiconfigmanagerinstace command. However, using CCAS i do get the PO option but i get teleported outside of a town.

13 hours ago, Kage777 said:

Ok, so i made new profile to test just POP. Made sure I had all the needed mods and put POP/ZAZ at the very bottom of the plugin list and LO. still don't get it in the MCM even after using setstage skiconfigmanagerinstace command. However, using CCAS i do get the PO option but i get teleported outside of a town.

Install SUM first. Make sure its MCM shows up. Then install POP. 

On 12/17/2021 at 9:29 AM, Inte said:

It's been a while since I've been arrested for minor crimes, so @Herowynne you are most likely correct.

@epsadin do you remember the arrest level (minor, major) when that happened? 

I had to deinstall Skyrim for a while, but if I remember correctly, that was at minor crime stage indeed. If it works this way by design, then everything seems to be ok. Thank you!

Hi. I have a problem. When the arrerst stage start i'm stuck beetwen all the animations. I mean - when guad bound my character I need to reaload to next animations. I check to not use arest scene and it's worked but in jail stage, when jailer starts to take care of character this problem appear again. Save and reaload is quite annoying. Do you have any solutions for that? 

3 hours ago, tertyl said:

Hi. I have a problem. When the arrerst stage start i'm stuck beetwen all the animations. I mean - when guad bound my character I need to reaload to next animations. I check to not use arest scene and it's worked but in jail stage, when jailer starts to take care of character this problem appear again. Save and reaload is quite annoying. Do you have any solutions for that? 

SE or LE?

Was it a ZAP animation/pose(kneel down, turn around), or was it a SL animation(sex)?

I would need a log with both SL and POP set to debug logging.