On 9/13/2021 at 8:45 AM, mewfan151 said:

I just had to wait for it to finish loading.

Actually, that tells me that there might be a race condition when checking for mods. I'll try a different implementation for the next version, thanks. 

On 9/18/2021 at 11:48 AM, Galosky said:

Good morning ! I would like to ensure that my character is only locked in vanilla prisons, only I find myself repeatedly locked in buggy cells outside or in Jarl cells. However, I unchecked the boxes "outside cell * name of the city", etc. Can anyone provide a solution to my problem ? Sorry for the bad english, im a french speaker.

You are using the wrong toggles. Have a look here,

Also, the cells are buggy in what way?

11 hours ago, Clankycrayon said:

I keep getting error pop ups for both POP and SUM that say "Cannot find System.json files"

Make sure you are using the latest PapyrusUtil.

Try installing SUM only first, save, then install POP. If it works, then that would prove my 'race condition' hypothesis I mentioned in a previous post.

11 hours ago, Clankycrayon said:

Edit: Installing the POP version 501 and SUM version 201, works perfectly fine with no error pop ups

That's because those versions are not checking your .json files. 

The Prison overhaul Menu does not show up, when ever I start the game I get the messages "SUM unregistering events" "SUM registering events" 

"SUM registering events done." "POP registering"/Unregistering" then it just pretty much contradicts itself. Although Skyrim Utility mod sees UIextensions/POP/and DDE. But no menu for any of them besides UIextensions.

I also do not get sent to prison when arrested, the guard just walks away after dialogue. 

Let me know if you need more info.

Edited by Tomfool13
7 hours ago, LorenRallings said:

Hey um. I love the idea of this mod, but when I install it through Vortex. It says that Skyrim Utility isnt installed. But SkyUI IS installed. Should I just ignore this or is it because SKYUI is the latest version?

SkyUI and Skyrim Utility Mod are different mods.

10 hours ago, Randamaster said:

Is there a way to disable this gag? There is an option "No gag", but this dosn't stay there and is always jumping back, or is there something else I have to set first?

Been a while since I've been sent to POP, but I remember seeing a patch note that violent crimes force hardcore mode to enabled... and looking at the MCM I see that hardcore mode requires a gag.

4 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

No there is no conflict. DDE works with DD 5.1.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! Just to be clear: DDe is Devious Devices Expansion, version 4.3a? I guess what I meant by "conflict" is... doesn't DDe add additional items? I don't really want to have both DD5 and DD4 items in my game at the same time.

4 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! Just to be clear: DDe is Devious Devices Expansion, version 4.3a? I guess what I meant by "conflict" is... doesn't DDe add additional items? I don't really want to have both DD5 and DD4 items in my game at the same time.

DDe is Devious Devices Equip, a mod by Inte. Devious Devices Expansion is more commonly referred to as DDx for that reason.

13 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

Been a while since I've been sent to POP, but I remember seeing a patch note that violent crimes force hardcore mode to enabled... and looking at the MCM I see that hardcore mode requires a gag.

Ah, got it... When I deactivate the hardcore-mode then it's working. Thanks  :)

12 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

8 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

DDe is Devious Devices Equip, a mod by Inte. Devious Devices Expansion is more commonly referred to as DDx for that reason.

Yes, what @chaimhewast said.

Restating what I said earlier: Devious Devices Equip (abbreviated as DDE) works with Devious Devices 5.1.

Regarding your statement "I don't really want to have both DD5 and DD4 items in my game at the same time."

Devious Devices 5.1 is a mod from Kimy, and Devious Devices 5.1 does include all the items from the earlier version Devious Devices 4.3.

On the other hand, Devious Devices Equip is a mod from Inte, as chaimhewast noted, and Devious Devices Equip contains a separate set of items that is different from Devious Devices 4.3 or Devious Devices 5.1.

To summarize, you will not see duplicate items in your game when you use Devious Devices Equip with Devious Devices 5.1, because they provide different items.

Edited by Herowynne

Can somebody please help me prevent the zap sex animations from playing? I'm not sure what the tags would be and I've tried adding "zap" under suppress tag in Extras. This is so frustrating because it messes with SL Tools in that I'm unable to change the scenes tags so I get stuck with the one single animation (which I don't like) showing up in the list.

My MCM settings for the pillory event are everything on 0 and punish by tags at 10. The animation list loads well enough and through SL Tools I can see all the Leito, Anubis, Baka animations that I have loaded, but right as the scene begins to animate, it suddenly switched to one of the zap animations. Like I said, from there I'm only able to see whichever zap animation gets chosen when I press "H" (default keybindings in SL Tools). 

The above is a specific example, but it also pops up when arrested or during other events. I just want it to stop. No more zap animations.

Running into a small issue I can't figure out how to fix which is the Bounty system. The game just refuses to give me a random bounty even at 100% for both chances. Hitting the Apply Bounty Now also doesn't seem to do anything besides close the menu. Turned on the Trace in logging mode but can't figure out where it outputs to perhaps help narrow down the issue. If it even does that, quite not the experience mod person here. Using POP-5-02-SE currently.

Any help would be much appreciated ❤️ as I really want to battle it out with random bounty hunters.

On 9/24/2021 at 7:45 PM, Devozo said:

Running into a small issue I can't figure out how to fix which is the Bounty system.

If you want instant bounty, it's probably easier to do it through SUM.

In SUM MCM 'Stats page',

1. Delete everything in the 'Folder Path'.

2. Select iSUmStats.json

3. Select 'Load the Bounties List' from the stats lists.

Spoiler

20210926004845_1.jpg

4. Select the hold where you want the bounty.

5. Select 'Modify Stat'.

Spoiler

20210926005018_1.jpg

6. Enter bounty.

Spoiler

20210926005025_1.jpg

7. Done.