2 hours ago, Snowflake79 said:

I'm having a issue with update 5.00 SE Version. every time I try to get arrested it exits the scene but leave my character frozen. I updated SUM  and DDE

Does this problem occur on a new game, or does this problem occur on an existing game in which you already had older versions of SUM, POP, and DDE?

If the the problem occurs on an existing game that had older versions, which versions of SUM, POP, and DDE were you using before the update?

18 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Does this problem occur on a new game, or does this problem occur on an existing game in which you already had older versions of SUM, POP, and DDE?

If the the problem occurs on an existing game that had older versions, which versions of SUM, POP, and DDE were you using before the update?

It on a existing save, and it update from the last version I just updated yesterday. I'm also using curse loot

@InteI know people have posted about this in the past, but would you please consider adding an option to select the type of gag you want equipped during punishments? I'd prefer to just use a rope ball or log gag instead of the ring. Or maybe an option to change the ring gag harness to a ring strap that's not covering my characters whole face? 

Another note. When my character is locked in the pillory with a log gag, it changes to a ring gag before every punishment which seems odd to me. It would be nice if it the mod just used the gag already in place there.

1 hour ago, drunken toad said:

Another note. When my character is locked in the pillory with a log gag, it changes to a ring gag before every punishment which seems odd to me. It would be nice if it the mod just used the gag already in place there.

I don't speak for @Inte but the ring gag allows oral sex animations, which is good.

6 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

I have the 5.00 version for both DDE and this but I still get the message " this version of POP isn't compatible with this version of DDE. Install DDE []" I have tried with a new game as well as the old. Is this just a bug? 

Are you using LE or SE? I tested on SE and I do not see this issue. Perhaps you can try reinstalling both POP 5.00 and DDE 5.00.

9 hours ago, Herowynne said:

Are you using LE or SE? I tested on SE and I do not see this issue. Perhaps you can try reinstalling both POP 5.00 and DDE 5.00.

SE. I tried that. Still got the message. The MCM looked like everything was working. Will try again. 

Edit: I hadn't updated SUM, trying now.

That did it! It works!

8 hours ago, Inte said:

You need to clean your save of all POP versions prior to 5. 

Would just starting a new game fix my problem, I tried it yesterday with a new game but still wouldn't arrest me, but I still had my old save. I don't know if that would a effect it.

I start whole new game and installed everything for it, but I can't get arrested in game every time it just  freezes my character then after a few second it said arrested stopped exiting.

all my status  say ok, the only one that doesn't have a ok is PapyrusUtil  but i have 3.9  i don't know if that important or not. And this the SE version.

38 minutes ago, Snowflake79 said:

all my status  say ok, the only one that doesn't have a ok is PapyrusUtil  but i have 3.9  i don't know if that important or not. And this the SE version.

I run SE and I use PapyrusUtil 3.8 that comes with Sexlab SE 1.63 beta 8. Here is a screenshot of my POP 5.00 MCM System page.

Spoiler

20210519104749_1.jpg.22e0aed68f5b7db3895e32023276c5bb.jpg

26 minutes ago, Snowflake79 said:

Do I need Papyrus 3,9 i got from nexus

I think that either PapyrusUtil 3.8 or 3.9 should be fine.

2 hours ago, Snowflake79 said:

all my status  say ok, the only one that doesn't have a ok is PapyrusUtil 

Sorry I was not clear earlier -- my point was that POP's MCM System page does not say "OK" for the PapyrusUtil entry, so you do not need to worry about that lack of "OK".

7 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

I think that either PapyrusUtil 3.8 or 3.9 should be fine.

Sorry I was not clear earlier -- my point was that POP's MCM System page does not say "OK" for the PapyrusUtil entry, so you do not need to worry about that lack of "OK".

I think i'll have just give up, it not working for me  it just really suck, but thank you for the help.

4 minutes ago, Snowflake79 said:

I think i'll have just give up, it not working for me  it just really suck, but thank you for the help.

You may have an incompatible mod in your load order, and it would be helpful to @Inte and me if you can determine the problem.

Hopefully, you are using MO2. You can create a new profile in MO2, switch to the new profile and turn off all your mods except for the minimum set of mods needed for SUM 2.00 and POP 5.00. Then start a new game, go to a town, aim your crosshair over a guard and use the POP MCM Debug page to trigger an arrest.

8 hours ago, drunken toad said:

I get that. But it's being equipped during pillory animations where the npc is not using the pc's mouth. There's not a single oral pillory animation that I'm aware of.

I'm using one function for all furniture punishments including the wheels, which do have oral animations. 

Hey, excellent work, but I'm having a problem in Witherun's prison.

- I got arrested as normal, brought to prison and then to cell.

- But after the first Jailer's visit, we had some action then he got stuck just by the cell's door. If I try to move, I'm teleported back to the Jailer. I've tried all possible options in the Debug menu, but nothing changed.

Any ideas?

2 hours ago, Synister Gates said:

when i try to surrender or force arrest i get "no viable captors" anyone know about this?

When using the MCM Debug page to trigger an arrest, your crosshair must be pointing at a city guard.

On 3/20/2021 at 11:28 AM, Herowynne said:

This mod provides another prisoner for the cage events that occur in Jarl palaces/longhouses and Jorrvaskr. The other prisoner abuses the player character, and follower if present.

Deviously Cursed Loot 9.0 adds a new women's prison with other female NPC prisoners and also adds a new inn to Riverwood with many chained up female NPCs.

Thanks for the suggestion... it's a shame that it's a female centered mod. Looking for something like this but male centered 

On 5/19/2021 at 3:58 AM, Inte said:

You need to clean your save of all POP versions prior to 5. 

@Inte

Does this mean that any/every version of POP prior to 5.0 has to be uninstalled from a current game and a 'clean save' made before 5.0 can then be installed? 

Do you really mean that?  It would be pretty radically different from what has gone before, as almost every old version since the dawn of time - or at least as far back as my ageing neurons can remember - allowed new versions to overwrite them

TIA for any help, preferably before I screw up the best working game I have had in ages  LOL