12 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

vanilla prisons are disable by default. so they are.

Then your load order might matter too when it comes to arrest, and i think in this case we'll want DCL to override the others. Arrest for indecency might also be different than arrest for crime.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Then your load order might matter too when it comes to arrest, and i think in this case we'll want DCL to override the others. Arrest for indecency might also be different than arrest for crime.

What  do you want ? Telling me i am a newbie ?

POP does start correct with CL 8.3 8.4 8.5 but not with 9.0 and you dare to say i do it wrong ? Kimy made a bug in 9.0 , thats it.

4 hours ago, shiagwen said:

What  do you want ? Telling me i am a newbie ?

POP does start correct with CL 8.3 8.4 8.5 but not with 9.0 and you dare to say i do it wrong ? Kimy made a bug in 9.0 , thats it.

I already said it's still working the same way it always did. But just in case you won't believe me i recorded a video of it all the way to equipping restraints in the cell:

I'm only "milking" information slowly because you refuse to give any basic details. It doesn't help stubbornly call mod broken when it's your own Skyrim that's broken.

Besides it wouldn't be newbie mistake to toggle "Use vanilla prisons" from DCL's MCM. Even more accustomed people could make that mistake, assuming it means "Not DCL prison", when it's actually:

(DCL or POP) / (Vanilla prison)

Lots of things are not obvious at all for even the most experienced of us so everything relevant needs to be told when needing mod support.

23 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I already said it's still working the same way it always did. But just in case you won't believe me i recorded a video of it all the way to equipping restraints in the cell:

I'm only "milking" information slowly because you refuse to give any basic details. It doesn't help stubbornly call mod broken when it's your own Skyrim that's broken.

Besides it wouldn't be newbie mistake to toggle "Use vanilla prisons" from DCL's MCM. Even more accustomed people could make that mistake, assuming it means "Not DCL prison", when it's actually:

(DCL or POP) / (Vanilla prison)

Lots of things are not obvious at all for even the most experienced of us so everything relevant needs to be told when needing mod support.

i dont kill anybody but take a bounty set in the mcm,  between 2500-5000 gold. how high was your bounty here ?

you have some differences to my mcm, i dont touch crime, you allowed whipping, fun before travel 100% by me, 0 % by you. unequip gear and equip items from inventory disabled by you, enabled by me. should be minor. the major difference is the dialogue from the guard. you go to prison she sais  in yours, by me she sais something  and put a chastity belt or armbinder at my pc. that dialogue with the prison appeared  in 8.3 8.4 8.5 but not in 9.0. never.

Using SE version:

Reporting incompatibility with Sewers 4. Not sure what causes it but I just looked for every mod that has any sort of conflict using SSEedit and went down the line starting a new game with a STEP mod setup + some sexlab frameworks and sewers which was just a mod I liked for RP as a sneaky thief. In any case, that seems to be the one conflicting with it. 

My problem:

Bounty would work fine

Making it to the jailer was fine

Jailer would strip me

Jailer would say something like "get moving" and then would stand there for 15 minutes before I'd manually close the game.

Using teleport to front of jail cell would force the jailer to move, but the jailer would then tell me to go into the cell and do the same thing.

Teleporting into the cell (I either wouldn't have control or I would but I'd get teleported back to the jailer) sometimes would start the next sequence, usually not. 

If the sequence continued, it would be stuck there.

I also tried forcing AI using SUM and other methods like resetting the jailer npc. Sometimes it would work, but it was less likely to work as I got into the jail cell and I never could progress beyond being prone in the jail cell (which almost never was possible to get to). 

After removing sewers, everything seemed to work. I have a loose understanding of CK so I'm not sure if there's a possible fix, but I figured knowing of the incompatibility before hand would help some people. 

Edit: Tested multiple times to ensure it wasn't a fluke. Definitely was Sewers 4 causing the issue. Again, I have no idea exactly why.

Inte and/or Herowynne:

A patch for some missing resources - I don't think it's a critical error.

Output from SSEEdit Assets Manager Script:

[00:00] Start: Applying script "Assets manager"
LIST OF MISSING ASSET FILES:

****FOLDER meshes\xpo non-existant***used ZAZ assets***
meshes\xpo\penisgag01.nif   <-- xpoArmorGagPenisAA [ARMA:07015BA0] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\xpo\penisgag01.nif   <-- xpoArmorGagPenisAA [ARMA:07015BA0] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName

meshes\xpo\blindfold01.nif   <-- xpoBlindfoldAA [ARMA:07015B9E] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\xpo\blindfold01.nif   <-- xpoBlindfoldAA [ARMA:07015B9E] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName

[00:18] Done: Applying script "Assets manager", Processed Records: 11920, Elapsed Time: 00:18

From what I can tell the folder meshes\xpo was only uses in LE's Prison Overhaul versions 31, 32 & 33

I thought about deleting the ARMA records, but repurposed ZAZ assets instead.

Something similar should be done for the LE version as well

Congrats on having the cleanest mod I've patched so far!

xazPrisonOverhaulPatched 4.61 SE Resource Patch.7z

On 5/8/2021 at 4:50 AM, Ryonassassin said:

Anyone know why this problem occur when the whipping animation start at the pillory, my character would go out of position from the pillory after a few hits and then stood straight.. is this a bug and can it be fix?

LE or SE?

On 5/8/2021 at 5:28 PM, judge007 said:

I thought about deleting the ARMA records, but repurposed ZAZ assets instead.

Something similar should be done for the LE version as well

Ditto about the report. Yes, those records are not used, I'll delete them for the next POP. 

11 minutes ago, Ryonassassin said:

Im running on SE, but i think its not just your mod, even on other mods when my char gets in the furniture and gets hit, it will just get out and freeze on spot.

do you have any combat mods that stagger the PC or have a poise system? 

you freeze on spot because your controls are disabled. the furniture is just an idle that is broken by other idles (like stagger) 
fill her up deflation can cause this too

30 minutes ago, Nymra said:

do you have any combat mods that stagger the PC or have a poise system? 

you freeze on spot because your controls are disabled. the furniture is just an idle that is broken by other idles (like stagger) 
fill her up deflation can cause this too

oh damn yes..I have a few mods that stagger the char, i guess that must be the reason..lemme test.. Thanks for pointing that out!!!

8 minutes ago, Freudian said:

When I get arrested in Markarth, the guard takes me to windhelm's prison, only to be killed instantly by Windhelm guards. any help?

Do you have a bounty in Windhelm after arrest? Log?

9 minutes ago, Freudian said:

Also as soon as I get arrested the mod forces hardcore mode on, which is kind of annoying.

Sorry about that, but that should only happen for violent crimes, which makes the whole prison experience more immersive, no?   

14 hours ago, Inte said:

Do you have a bounty in Windhelm after arrest? Log?

No bounty in Windhelm, I've never even been to Windhelm in this playthrough ? What log do you want specifically?

I'm itching to get this fixed, I'm finally getting close to a bug free set up (as bug free as possible I guess ?‍♂️)

14 hours ago, Inte said:

Sorry about that, but that should only happen for violent crimes, which makes the whole prison experience more immersive, no?   

It's cool, not really that big of a problem, though if you ever add an option somewhere in the mcm, I'd be very grateful :)

On 5/13/2021 at 9:31 AM, mikaLtubeyou said:

Hello there ! I ADORE this mod and i've been using it for a while now, but there is something i still cannot do.

I'd like to have restrains on my character while she is in the cell, but i don't undertand what i have to type in the menu.

You can just leave that with the default 'Auto' and If you want DDe restraints 'iDDeOutAny', or blank if you don't.

I've installed POP 4.61 SE just today (never had any older version of POP installed) and started a new game.

The scripts that start running after I get arrested take ages to finish, and the problem starts at random points of the process.

Spoiler

- I get arrested inside the walls of Whiterun.

- The guard walks away, doing his guard route.

- It takes 2-3 minutes for the guard to come back.

- It takes another 2-3 minutes for the guard to put me in shackles.

- It takes another 2-3 minutes for the guard to start walking towards the prison.

It took me about 30 minutes just to get to my prison cell.

I did reload the game from a previous save before I got arrested, and the problem started the moment I entered the prison.

Getting arrested and walking to the prison did work this time.

Another time everything worked as intended until the jail master took me to the Whiterun market place and locked me in one of the pillories.

I stood there for 2 in-game hours and absolutely nothing happened (no NPC interaction and the jail master just stood there forever).

Been playing with this mod for a while now and it's seriously good! It's script heavy, but as soon as I know my pc is being arrested I turn down the graphics. I also have my pc and jailer walking instead of running which makes for smoother transitions and looks more realistic anyway. Thanks for the mod!