4 hours ago, lightspeed77 said:

I wish it was a random occurrence for me….I tested it three times, going back to a save before arrest, and each time it got to a location change punishment, jailer would say to follow, enact a sex scene, and then both PC and jailer get stuck in the spot outside the cell :/ 

Happens to me also

I need help with the latest POP 461, SUM 161 LE 

I can't link xpopnostrip form list. In the POP Arrest tab, option: "Strip Items List" is missing.

Spoiler

2065068140_POP-Arrest.jpg.588b99dbdf7450f87678bb0b9af0dff8.jpg

I have a list setup via SUM with my custom items.

Spoiler

969105321_SUM-FormLists-xpopnostrip.jpg.feb14830555cfb4b572f1a72dc281d39.jpg

Also I can't edit animation tags. There are no options for this on the POP Extras tab.

Spoiler

8648359_POP-Extras.jpg.6ddbb033b22f55b96d9d498b5c033ac7.jpg

I think I have all required mods installed. I have SkyUI 4.1 but I doubt it's the issue.

Spoiler

761964830_SUM-System.jpg.7fbe26277d677c2f6f0dbeb16d6edf71.jpg

1927170374_POP-System.jpg.44ed7207175feb900063b0acdd34957e.jpg

I appreciate the help.

Edit:   The issue was resolved after updating SkyUI to the latest version v5.1. All options appeared.

Spoiler

1834264275_SkyUI-General.jpg.85f9dca3963b80832ba8089729112adc.jpg

990122172_POP-Arrest.jpg.57c04916ec03de051fcd8f48b81e2282.jpg

430532094_POP-Extras.jpg.b55f0aac6b869c92603e52ad4c20c26d.jpg

Inte  please consider updating "Requirements" for POP & SUM if someone is still using an older version of the SkyUI. Thanks.

15 hours ago, skyaxe said:

Inte  please consider updating "Requirements" for POP & SUM if someone is still using an older version of the SkyUI. Thanks.

Yes, that is a good idea, I'll change the requirements to show that SkyUI 5.1 or later is needed. 

On 4/14/2021 at 4:40 AM, Inte said:

This is true. The bed becomes available only after the scene ends (the jailer arrives at your belongings chest).

Well, it already IS available, but you should give the game/the mod some extra seconds. But that's okay

Hi,

I'm looking to get some help with this mod as I can't seem to get it to work. I've installed all the required mods and all the optional mods but I'm still not getting a popup/mcm menu popup. I have made new saves and used save cleaner on old saves but still haven't seen any results. I'm running the latest versions on all the required mods and I'm playing on LE. I've followed the examples in the mod description and on the SUM description the best I could but have gotten no results. Could somebody please offer some help on how to get this working as I'd really like to use this mod, Is there a video or something somewhere showing how to set up and configure all this?

58 minutes ago, Txrrxc said:

Hi,

I'm looking to get some help with this mod as I can't seem to get it to work. I've installed all the required mods and all the optional mods but I'm still not getting a popup/mcm menu popup. I have made new saves and used save cleaner on old saves but still haven't seen any results. I'm running the latest versions on all the required mods and I'm playing on LE. I've followed the examples in the mod description and on the SUM description the best I could but have gotten no results. Could somebody please offer some help on how to get this working as I'd really like to use this mod, Is there a video or something somewhere showing how to set up and configure all this?

Hey, check if you have latest SkyUI v5.1 and not older version.

If you are using UIExtensions make sure it is the latest version v1-2-0 and be sure to use the provided patch.

Check again if all requirements are installed and working. That's all I can help you with.

On 4/16/2021 at 12:43 PM, skyaxe said:

Hey, check if you have latest SkyUI v5.1 and not older version.

If you are using UIExtensions make sure it is the latest version v1-2-0 and be sure to use the provided patch.

Check again if all requirements are installed and working. That's all I can help you with.

Yes I have both of these mods installed at those versions, along with the patch.

Should I be using the mcm version instead?

I forgot to add this originally but when I commit a crime and choose to go to jail rather than fight they just stop talking and walk away and then say "hey I recognize you" but never do anything about it.

(Also that's not all the mods I just have them separated into folders that make sense for me)

forumhelp.png

2 hours ago, Txrrxc said:

Yes I have both of these mods installed at those versions, along with the patch.

Should I be using the mcm version instead?

I forgot to add this originally but when I commit a crime and choose to go to jail rather than fight they just stop talking and walk away and then say "hey I recognize you" but never do anything about it.

(Also that's not all the mods I just have them separated into folders that make sense for me)

Oh! This is a known Skyrim bug. Here I will link to the thread I learned about this from. (read the comments below the linked post).

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?p=2895498

You can make the fix your self if you know how to use Tes5Edit. Add it to your patch at the end of the load order.

; The fix (I take it your player character is Female)

; Dialog Topic: 0002A37F -> 00020F9A
; change PC sex condition: from Male to Female

Also, I suggest you use Mator Smash if you haven't already. No more numerous compatibility patches, just one to rule them all ?

After running the tool, you can add the fix manually to the generated patch.

23 hours ago, skyaxe said:

Oh! This is a known Skyrim bug. Here I will link to the thread I learned about this from. (read the comments below the linked post).

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?p=2895498

You can make the fix your self if you know how to use Tes5Edit. Add it to your patch at the end of the load order.

; The fix (I take it your player character is Female)

; Dialog Topic: 0002A37F -> 00020F9A
; change PC sex condition: from Male to Female

Also, I suggest you use Mator Smash if you haven't already. No more numerous compatibility patches, just one to rule them all ?

After running the tool, you can add the fix manually to the generated patch.

I just downloaded Tes5edit and Mator now,

yes my character is female and the file says check for male. I'm not familiar with the mod so how do I edit it to female?

I watched the video's linked by in Tes5Edit but they didn't really help and read through the other post but its just stills of before and after. I don't want to mess around to much and break more stuff.

Also another thing I just found while testing was it was saying its missing a .json file for the menu? Any idea on how to fix this? 

Sorry for all these questions, I'm just new to modding.

Also thank you for the assistance and recommendations. 

forumhelp2.png

9 hours ago, Txrrxc said:

I just downloaded Tes5edit and Mator now,

yes my character is female and the file says check for male. I'm not familiar with the mod so how do I edit it to female?

I watched the video's linked by in Tes5Edit but they didn't really help and read through the other post but its just stills of before and after. I don't want to mess around to much and break more stuff.

Also another thing I just found while testing was it was saying its missing a .json file for the menu? Any idea on how to fix this? 

Sorry for all these questions, I'm just new to modding.

Also thank you for the assistance and recommendations.

I'm just new to modding.

I hope you’re using the Mod Manager like Mod Organizer 2, this is an essential tool. I can't imagine serious modding without it.

Also another thing I just found while testing was it was saying its missing a .json file for the menu?

Have you installed "Skyrim - Utility Mod 161 LE - Default MCM.7z" ?

Also, it wouldn’t hurt to reset SUM (from SUM Debug tab)

For me SUM started working as soon as I did it, then rebind SUM hotkeys to your liking and you’re good to go.

I'm not familiar with the mod so how do I edit it to female?

I will try to explain this as simply as possible. Expand to see the long ass reply.

Spoiler

1st, don’t modify xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp, this is generally bad practice.

Instead, you should create a new patch in Tes5Edit.

Or use Mator Smash to generate a new patch. After creating a patch, in most cases nothing needs to be done, but you still need to check the generated patch in case it messes up something. For that you need basic knowledge of Tes5Edit.

Anyway, since you are new to this, I don't want to confuse you, so let's go with the Tes5Edit patch:

Load xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp, uncheck the rest.

Spoiler

xaz-patch-guide01.jpg.7c035134883a42264dda428e91072472.jpg

Then copy & paste the Form ID I posted earlier: 00020F9A  

Hit enter

Spoiler

xaz-patch-guide02.jpg.b6e99e3bffdb7a0e311fe2e43b057001.jpg

Move cursor over xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp (see screenshot)

Right click, choice Copy as Override into...

Spoiler

xaz-patch-guide03.jpg.0b5b5ff49d9da29c3257c0549958cd6d.jpg

Select only <new file>.esp

Hit OK

Spoiler

xaz-patch-guide04.jpg.9dd1c161dfbb3cfbb8c3feeaeb0e67f8.jpg

Name the patch whatever you want (I named it My Patch).

Hit OK

Spoiler

xaz-patch-guide05.jpg.d4c89f04d01f66a6a54d04f3019ee2eb.jpg

You will notice that another column has appeared with the name "My Patch" or whatever name you choose.

Scroll down, you’ll see the Conditions.

Spoiler

xaz-patch-guide06.jpg.6b3d451f0bd4b337aa385572827d2b16.jpg

xaz-patch-guide06-1.jpg.a9cbe238b419877a091e58d33ef7dd7c.jpg

You don't need to do anything else, since the POP has already removed the buggy male check.

Yep, it’s done.

Now all that remains is to save My patch.esp

Simply close Tes5Edit. You will be prompted with a window.

Hit OK.

Make sure My patch.esp is always the last one in your load order so that no other mod will overwrite it.

Spoiler

xaz-patch-guide07.jpg.d4202aa468d2ccf3fa29364377b525e4.jpg

Make sure My patch.esp is always the last one in your load order so that no other mod will overwrite it.

Definitely learn how to use Tes5Edit.

Installing mod is 50% and another 50% is to make it work with your Skyrim setup.

And there is no better tool than Tes5Edit to help you with this.

I hope you’re using the Mod Manager like Mod Organizer 2, this is an essential tool. I can't imagine serious modding without it.

I currently use NMM, due to it just automating mod installs from Nexus. Would you recommend switching?

Have you installed "Skyrim - Utility Mod 161 LE - Default MCM.7z" ?

Also, it wouldn’t hurt to reset SUM (from SUM Debug tab)

For me SUM started working as soon as I did it, then rebind SUM hotkeys to your liking and you’re good to go.

No, I had Skyrim - Utility Mod 161 LE and Skyrim - Utility Mod 161 LE - UIE installed, I installed all 3 now.

Yes I reset SUM each time as it usually says it fails and a reset is required. I rebinded the keys but there is no POP option, I empty the xpopConfigBusy like it says too but that doesn't do anything.

I will try to explain this as simply as possible. Expand to see the long ass reply.

Reveal hidden contents

1st, don’t modify xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp, this is generally bad practice.

Instead, you should create a new patch in Tes5Edit.

Or use Mator Smash to generate a new patch. After creating a patch, in most cases nothing needs to be done, but you still need to check the generated patch in case it messes up something. For that you need basic knowledge of Tes5Edit.

Anyway, since you are new to this, I don't want to confuse you, so let's go with the Tes5Edit patch:

Load xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp, uncheck the rest.

Reveal hidden contents

xaz-patch-guide01.jpg.7c035134883a42264dda428e91072472.jpg

Then copy & paste the Form ID I posted earlier: 00020F9A  

Hit enter

Reveal hidden contents

xaz-patch-guide02.jpg.b6e99e3bffdb7a0e311fe2e43b057001.jpg

Move cursor over xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp (see screenshot)

Right click, choice Copy as Override into...

Reveal hidden contents

xaz-patch-guide03.jpg.0b5b5ff49d9da29c3257c0549958cd6d.jpg

Select only <new file>.esp

Hit OK

Reveal hidden contents

xaz-patch-guide04.jpg.9dd1c161dfbb3cfbb8c3feeaeb0e67f8.jpg

Name the patch whatever you want (I named it My Patch).

Hit OK

Reveal hidden contents

xaz-patch-guide05.jpg.d4c89f04d01f66a6a54d04f3019ee2eb.jpg

You will notice that another column has appeared with the name "My Patch" or whatever name you choose.

Scroll down, you’ll see the Conditions.

Hide contents

xaz-patch-guide06.jpg.6b3d451f0bd4b337aa385572827d2b16.jpg

xaz-patch-guide06-1.jpg.a9cbe238b419877a091e58d33ef7dd7c.jpg

You don't need to do anything else, since the POP has already removed the buggy male check.

Yep, it’s done.

Now all that remains is to save My patch.esp

Simply close Tes5Edit. You will be prompted with a window.

Hit OK.

Reveal hidden contents

xaz-patch-guide07.jpg.d4202aa468d2ccf3fa29364377b525e4.jpg

I followed this step by step (thank you for taking the time to do all of this, it is really appreciated). The guards still wont arrest me, they say they will and then it stops on the script for a bit then nothing. I tried messing around with the settings but I really have no idea what inputs it wants but at least now the wheels are coming up with some information. Just nothing about xpop. 

1 hour ago, Txrrxc said:

I currently use NMM, due to it just automating mod installs from Nexus. Would you recommend switching?

No, I had Skyrim - Utility Mod 161 LE and Skyrim - Utility Mod 161 LE - UIE installed, I installed all 3 now.

Yes I reset SUM each time as it usually says it fails and a reset is required. I rebinded the keys but there is no POP option, I empty the xpopConfigBusy like it says too but that doesn't do anything.

I followed this step by step (thank you for taking the time to do all of this, it is really appreciated). The guards still wont arrest me, they say they will and then it stops on the script for a bit then nothing. I tried messing around with the settings but I really have no idea what inputs it wants but at least now the wheels are coming up with some information. Just nothing about xpop. 

Nah, not now at least. Figure out the stuff you are currently busy with. Consider this in the long run.

I rebinded the keys but there is no POP option

I tried messing around with the settings but I really have no idea what inputs it wants but at least now the wheels are coming up with some information. Just nothing about xpop.

Well, the stuff in wheels aren't important for the POP to trigger arrest, think of them as bonus / debug features.

I mainly used them to test poses and customize the lists to my liking.

The guards still wont arrest me, they say they will and then it stops on the script for a bit then nothing.

Now that the most obvious problem is out of the way, you need to look into other possible conflicts.

These are links to very well written SUM & POP guides by Inte if you haven't read them.

SUM https://www.loverslab.com/topic/115377-skyrim-utility-mod/?p=2500937

POP https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46551-prison-overhaul-patched/?p=1164919

Here are screenshots of my PC being arrested.

Spoiler

arrest-scene01.jpg.5f96399449687291bd8f8d7912a8d86e.jpg

arrest-scene02.jpg.6331885b1e898e5f4584cf391df2f54a.jpg

arrest-scene03.jpg.7cc7c05a16aa05cf2785488671a4bae2.jpg

arrest-scene04.jpg.12d7a8acd914f8fad4788823066b0352.jpg

arrest-scene05.jpg.74765d56cbfe813530b82e93e1d232a0.jpg

arrest-scene06.jpg.ab3045916c1196d950cead6bbe080e5a.jpg

18 hours ago, skyaxe said:

Nah, not now at least. Figure out the stuff you are currently busy with. Consider this in the long run.

Well, the stuff in wheels aren't important for the POP to trigger arrest, think of them as bonus / debug features.

I mainly used them to test poses and customize the lists to my liking.

Now that the most obvious problem is out of the way, you need to look into other possible conflicts.

These are links to very well written SUM & POP guides by Inte if you haven't read them.

SUM https://www.loverslab.com/topic/115377-skyrim-utility-mod/?p=2500937

POP https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46551-prison-overhaul-patched/?p=1164919

Here are screenshots of my PC being arrested.

Reveal hidden contents

arrest-scene01.jpg.5f96399449687291bd8f8d7912a8d86e.jpg

arrest-scene02.jpg.6331885b1e898e5f4584cf391df2f54a.jpg

arrest-scene03.jpg.7cc7c05a16aa05cf2785488671a4bae2.jpg

arrest-scene04.jpg.12d7a8acd914f8fad4788823066b0352.jpg

arrest-scene05.jpg.74765d56cbfe813530b82e93e1d232a0.jpg

arrest-scene06.jpg.ab3045916c1196d950cead6bbe080e5a.jpg

It Works! Thank you very much, although it did crash once the jail master tried to take me out of the jail. But I'm sure with a bit of debugging it will work fine. Thanks again for all the help!

15 hours ago, Txrrxc said:

It Works! Thank you very much, although it did crash once the jail master tried to take me out of the jail. But I'm sure with a bit of debugging it will work fine. Thanks again for all the help!

You're welcome. Have fun modding ?

hello hi greetings

can anyone here tell me who can in game unlock the nipple piercings on my character. she did her first time in jail at windhelm and it was hell ngl. after releasing her the perverted jail master had her locked in some obscene devices. thankfully she had some valuable jewels in her inventory which fetched more than enough septims to get off those devices but had to travel markath to get the collar off her neck. now only nipple piercings remain and there was no one in markath and windhelm that can get them off her i even tried calcemo, thought it has enchantments on them so he might help her to get them off her but unfortunately he couldn't. some even fool her that they might get them off but end up only taking her hard earned septims.

also i noticed that there is only one dialogue left now and it is not for piercings but chains and she isn't wearing any chains. could this be a  problem?

lmao this is my first  dealing with POP after having it installed for year and so and she is just hella weak level 5 character. before i would just load my prior save to avoid any arrests or big bounties on my characters but this time i played along, don't know why lol. but it was indeed was a good and brutal experience so thank you much much for this absolute masterpiece.

8 hours ago, Hannibal139 said:

hello hi greetings

can anyone here tell me who can in game unlock the nipple piercings on my character. she did her first time in jail at windhelm and it was hell ngl. after releasing her the perverted jail master had her locked in some obscene devices. thankfully she had some valuable jewels in her inventory which fetched more than enough septims to get off those devices but had to travel markath to get the collar off her neck. now only nipple piercings remain and there was no one in markath and windhelm that can get them off her i even tried calcemo, thought it has enchantments on them so he might help her to get them off her but unfortunately he couldn't. some even fool her that they might get them off but end up only taking her hard earned septims.

also i noticed that there is only one dialogue left now and it is not for piercings but chains and she isn't wearing any chains. could this be a  problem?

lmao this is my first  dealing with POP after having it installed for year and so and she is just hella weak level 5 character. before i would just load my prior save to avoid any arrests or big bounties on my characters but this time i played along, don't know why lol. but it was indeed was a good and brutal experience so thank you much much for this absolute masterpiece.

You could install Laura's Bondage Shop. That's a good way in-game way to take care of such problems.

11 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

how can a player be arrested and start pop with cursed loot 9.0 in load order ?

in DCL MCM  there should be a slider to balance chance for DCL prison vs. POP prison. 

At least it was in last version, dunno for 9.0.

Also for me DCL messed up guard dialogues, dunno if that was fixed. 

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

in DCL MCM  there should be a slider to balance chance for DCL prison vs. POP prison. 

At least it was in last version, dunno for 9.0.

Also for me DCL messed up guard dialogues, dunno if that was fixed. 

comeon, you should know that i know that slider at 100. thats why i write here.  that slider does not do its job.

16 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

comeon, you should know that i know that slider at 100. thats why i write here.  that slider does not do its job.

I hade to use some witchery to make it work. Trouble is with the guard dialogue,... hmm.

Try this: start fight with the guard (I rather die) -> POP surrender hotkey.

SIDENOTE:
the slider not doing its job in the DCL mod is basically a DCL problem, so you should also mention it there. 

Kimy said she ll look into it, but that is months passed and I thougth it fixed in DCL 9...

disturbing that this is not the case... I wanted to give DCL + POP another go.. 

On 4/29/2021 at 12:26 AM, shiagwen said:

Slider isn't the only thing that causes DCL to choose POP. You also need to disable the "Use vanilla prisons".