5 hours ago, shiagwen said:

newest version of pop is not compatible with newest version of CL (9.0) and this is not your fault, inte , it is CL.

setting a bounty in pop

guard comes and does speak with CL dialogues, not with pop dialogues

result is an armbinder, not an arrest

pop arrest wasnt even mentioned.

work around : going down to CL 8.4 that one works with pop

brumbling about kicking cl from modlist

Yeah, I don't use CL for that specific reason. There's no option to disable it either.

10 hours ago, lifesuckz69 said:

Is there any chance to keep the jailer equipping female only DD items, like harnesses and dresses?

I always have a vanishing body when they do that, which takes all the fun away.

Yes, you can configure the MCM to choose whether or not DDs are equipped, but the choice is not gender-specific.

19 hours ago, Herowynne said:

Yes, you can configure the MCM to choose whether or not DDs are equipped, but the choice is not gender-specific.

Ah, I think DD Equip messed it up for me, cause I disabled Harnesses and such in everything else. Removed the mod and now it's fine

On 4/2/2021 at 3:29 AM, Violence6884 said:

Understandable. As a side note I don't think POP is convoluted at all; The MCM is easy to handle, the options are described well enough in my opinion, and they are nicely arranged.

Thank you. :classic_blush:

On 4/2/2021 at 3:58 AM, TheOrdinator said:

Ah, interesting. Yes, in this case I got my bounty from beating up Ulfric and Ghalmar and then killing every single non-essential guard in the city on my way out, so the huge bounty and forced hardcore mode make sense. But it totally lets me sleep whenever I want, for as long as I want uninterrupted. It just gives me the messages telling me I can't.

By the way, have you tried out XVA yet? I've been having some fun with it lately and it seems like you can get some good authentic results with some proper tweaking.  Examples:

xVA_guard_test.mp3 134.98 kB · 434 downloads

If you're interested, I'd be willing to give back by using it to make some fake but passable audio for the dialogue in POP. Just send me a script of all the POP dialogue lines and required voices and I'll make it happen and send you the sound files. I'd make it as a separate mod myself but I haven't figured out how to implement audio files into dialogue in xEdit yet. I'm a sound editor, not a coder.

The level of 'deep fake' that is possible today is outrageous. I saw a Tom Cruise video the other day that was, well just too much Tom. 

About voicing POP, I'll have to look into it. However, it is not that hi on my priority list. 

On 4/2/2021 at 6:12 AM, Merlin Wizzard said:

Pretty difficult to get a hold of the food and drink they toss you when you are bound and gagged. And you're fried after 3 days outside exposure without feeding as a vampire.

There is no need to hold anything, you can eat it off the floor. POP does drop blood potions for vampires. All configurable in the MCM. 

On 4/2/2021 at 6:35 PM, Xiaron said:

I'd be all for this personally. Setting it up might take a few minutes, but at least to me the ability to customize would be more than worth it.

Hmm, so that's one vote from you, one from @Violence6884, and one from me. So, we have 3 yeas and 0 nays. Motion to add that feature carried. It will be so in the next POP. :classic_tongue: 

On 4/2/2021 at 11:51 PM, recentcabbage said:

The bounty system of different areas are quite independent, they dont care whether pc has bounty in other cities. Maybe a chance of being transfered to another prison when released makes more sense

POP is better when taken in moderation. Linking all prisons might be a bit too much POP. :classic_happy:

On 4/4/2021 at 5:41 AM, Felloutof said:

Not enough food and drink

In the next version you can choose your own food and drinks.

I can't use the beds (after my char lies down it gets up immediately and even if it works occasionaly the tiredness stays).

You can only sleep (use beds) after every cell punishment and only for the duration set in the MCM (the time between punishments). If you need more sleep, you can increase the time between punishments. 

Isn't it supposed to be one of the three events (pillory, cage, parade) every day?

The jailer will try to get as many punishments in as possible. 

In the Riften prison I have to unstuck the jailor like every hour or else I'm forced to wait for someone never coming ...

Unfortunately that is a game mechanic that is failing (NPC pathfinding) and I cannot do much about it. You can try moving POP further down your load order.    

On 4/4/2021 at 7:15 AM, shiagwen said:

newest version of pop is not compatible with newest version of CL (9.0) and this is not your fault, inte , it is CL.

setting a bounty in pop

I think your bounty has to be fairly high for POP or Dragonar to trigger, otherwise you get the smaller events.  

On 4/4/2021 at 7:15 AM, shiagwen said:

pop arrest wasnt even mentioned.

You can ask the guard, 'What will happen to me?' something like that, and the guard will reply with something like 'You will literally spend your time in jail.' something like that before arresting you through POP.

14 minutes ago, worik said:

? Yes, please!

It would eliminate my console-immersion-simulation to throw stale water into the cell

But of course. So that's 4 yeas. :classic_tongue:

Ok, so perhaps players are not turned off by complexity in mods? 

On 4/2/2021 at 3:11 PM, Herowynne said:

Waiting or sleeping in the cell typically works okay for me, meaning I am not prevented from waiting or sleeping.

Can you sleep at any time? Also, depending on the sentence, for major crimes and/or hardcore you are not supposed to be able to wait at all. Furthermore, can you open your map? If so, that will be a problem for the upcoming sky prison cell.  

1 hour ago, Inte said:

I think your bounty has to be fairly high for POP or Dragonar to trigger, otherwise you get the smaller events.  

You can ask the guard, 'What will happen to me?' something like that, and the guard will reply with something like 'You will literally spend your time in jail.' something like that before arresting you through POP.

isnt 4778 gold high enough ?  pc did not get arested by pop, but get the highrestraintstraightjacket from cursed lkoot 9.0. in second atttempt it was an armbinder.  cursed loot prevents pop from arresting.

9 hours ago, Inte said:

The jailer will try to get as many punishments in as possible.

Ah, so I misunderstood.

9 hours ago, Inte said:

You can only sleep (use beds) after every cell punishment and only for the duration set in the MCM (the time between punishments). If you need more sleep, you can increase the time between punishments.

Not every time. But as I tweaked around with the settings I think I tracked it down: I have to wait some ingame minutes and don't just run to bed after the guard has left the cell. So if I wait a little and just activate the bed 2-3 times it works. Not very smooth and sometimes with CTD (however, my game is quite unstable sometimes) but at least usable.

Hello!

I'm experimenting something strange: I installed Prison Overhaul from a clean save (made thanks to Save Cleaner). When I open the mods page on my menu, I see it's been installed, I also see there is the whole jail in Windhelm.

However, the menu page itself seems empty when I click on it. It's the first time I have this problem with this mod, and none of the others I have have the same issue.
Does anyone know what I can do to solve this? Thanks.

On 4/10/2021 at 6:35 AM, Merlin Wizzard said:

but how do you eat or drink them from the floor and can you do that while you are gagged?

Just select and use them. POP does not keep you gaged in the cell, it also allows eating with ring gags and IM.

On 4/10/2021 at 12:11 PM, Felloutof said:

I have to wait some ingame minutes and don't just run to bed after the guard has left the cell.

This is true. The bed becomes available only after the scene ends (the jailer arrives at your belongings chest).

On 4/11/2021 at 4:36 AM, Mercor said:

Hello!

I'm experimenting something strange: I installed Prison Overhaul from a clean save (made thanks to Save Cleaner). When I open the mods page on my menu, I see it's been installed, I also see there is the whole jail in Windhelm.

However, the menu page itself seems empty when I click on it. It's the first time I have this problem with this mod, and none of the others I have have the same issue.
Does anyone know what I can do to solve this? Thanks.

Thake a look here under 'StorageUtil Page',

The mod keeps getting stuck when trying to teleport to new location for punishment. The jailer comes in and says to follow him but at the same time starts a sex scene punishment. Every time the mod freezes and it says you can’t debug while in jail….has this been fixed? It happens in every single prison I’ve tested from whiterun to windhelm….

7 hours ago, lightspeed77 said:

The jailer comes in and says to follow him but at the same time starts a sex scene punishment. Every time the mod freezes

I have only seen that particular problem happen once. Luckily, I had saved shortly before that problem. Exiting the game and loading the save avoided the problem the next time for me.

6 hours ago, Herowynne said:

I have only seen that particular problem happen once. Luckily, I had saved shortly before that problem. Exiting the game and loading the save avoided the problem the next time for me.

I wish it was a random occurrence for me….I tested it three times, going back to a save before arrest, and each time it got to a location change punishment, jailer would say to follow, enact a sex scene, and then both PC and jailer get stuck in the spot outside the cell :/