Good news! I finally got it to work perfectly! Even follower arrests work without a hitch!Ā I uninstalled sexist guards, which was overwriting it partially I think, and manually put prison overhaul towards the end of the load order, specifically, after sexlab survival. Basically, make sure your prison overhaul is loaded last after anything else modifying guards or prison... which is actually pretty obvious now that I say it out loud. Guess I'm dumb.

Thanks again Herowynne!Ā ?

18 minutes ago, keymaster1965 said:

ok, so I installed the mod with vortex, everything installed normally, once it loaded into the game I opened MCM went to prison overhaul, the splash screen is there but no options, is this normal?

Ā 

No, that is not normal.

Ā 

Did you get the messages "SUM -:- Ready" and "POP -:- Ready" ?

Loving the mod so far, finally I can play it without getting any breaking issues but I do have some questions

Ā 

1. I set the Violent Bounty from 8000 to 10000 in Eastmarch but for some reason I got almost 30000 for some strange reason

Ā 

2. I have set the max days in prison for 10 but I didn't want to wait too long between events so I turned off the hardcore mode so I can skip some parts, but when I got arrested the Hardcore mode turns on automatically?

Ā 

3. Despite having Hardcore mode on, I can still Wait with T, I got the notification that I can't because of Hardcore mode but after clicking ok I can still wait, I can also sleep after Guard gives me food and drink so I don't really know what's happening

So after more testing, I solved most of my issues aside of Hardcore Mode turning on automatically, though I have more questions.

Ā 

In Windhelm's new cell, there's a torture rack, is there any way to "force" my character to be locked in it? There are other pillories as well, two other prisoners too, I hoped I can be locked in those and other prisoners would abuse my character but she gets out of the cell to do pillory events. Can I somehow set it so she will be locked within cell? There are no guards in Windhelm since I killed them with Werewolf, only two or three are in Docks and in Wizard wing of the castle so they can't reach me there

1 hour ago, Captain_noone said:

So after more testing, I solved most of my issues aside of Hardcore Mode turning on automatically, though I have more questions.

Ā 

In Windhelm's new cell, there's a torture rack, is there any way to "force" my character to be locked in it? There are other pillories as well, two other prisoners too, I hoped I can be locked in those and other prisoners would abuse my character but she gets out of the cell to do pillory events. Can I somehow set it so she will be locked within cell? There are no guards in Windhelm since I killed them with Werewolf, only two or three are in Docks and in Wizard wing of the castle so they can't reach me there

Ā 

It is good to hear that you solved most of your issues!

Ā 

I am not aware that this mod has any content for bondage furniture inside the prisons, only outside in the city. Those ideas sound like new feature requests for @InteĀ to consider.

I am having trouble getting this mod to load at all in SE. I have started a new game with no luck and then started a game with nothing but the bare minimums, Unofficial patch and FNIS, same result. Even more odd, I can uncheck the mod in MO2 and load the save I just made but instead of the usual warning you get when an esp is missing the game loads right up, no warning, so it isnt even being seen. I have played with mods and MO2 for years but this is a new one, never had it not even see the esp. Anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong?

16 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

I am having trouble getting this mod to load at all in SE. I have started a new game with no luck and then started a game with nothing but the bare minimums, Unofficial patch and FNIS, same result. Even more odd, I can uncheck the mod in MO2 and load the save I just made but instead of the usual warning you get when an esp is missing the game loads right up, no warning, so it isnt even being seen. I have played with mods and MO2 for years but this is a new one, never had it not even see the esp. Anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Ā 

The behavior that you are describing sounds like what happens when you are missing a master needed by POP.

Ā 

When you hover over theĀ xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp file in your MO2 right pane, what does the popup tooltip show?

Ā 

It should look like this:

Spoiler

pop-mo2.png.0794f5bc11688e083df71b7f082ec3f8.png

Ā 

2 hours ago, Herowynne said:

Ā 

The behavior that you are describing sounds like what happens when you are missing a master needed by POP.

Ā 

When you hover over theĀ xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp file in your MO2 right pane, what does the popup tooltop show?

Ā 

It should look like this:

Ā  Hide contents

pop-mo2.png.0794f5bc11688e083df71b7f082ec3f8.png

Ā 

Ā 

All the masters are the same, I do not have a "Loads Archives" section.Ā  This is what is showing as my load order through LOOT on the bare bones test game I started. I can add POP go in game and make a save, leave game and uncheck POP then go back in game and I dont get a warning the mod cant be found even with this small line up. Just to be clear, I dont think this is a mod problem, its on my end I am sure. I play SSE a lot and am constantly starting new games with 200 to 250 mods, the only other mod that has not worked on my foundation mod list is Simple Slavery Plus Plus, I can never get an MCM and the auction house door is not even there in game but unchecking it gives me the warning of a missing esp so this is pretty unique. Thank youĀ for the assist, I am pretty stumped.

Load order Document.rtf

12 minutes ago, Vuulgar said:

All the masters are the same, I do not have a "Loads Archives" section.

Ā 

The "Loads Archives" section refers to a BSA file. Only the Skyrim SE version has a BSA file. The LE version does not have a BSA file.

Ā 

I can think of a couple possible reasons why your MO2 doesn't display a "Loads Archives" section:

• Something went wrong with your installation of POP into MO2, and you are missing some files, such as the BSA file.
  • You accidentally downloaded and installed the LE version of POP instead of the SE version. Please note that there are 2 separate versions of POP, and they are both available via the main mod page's Download button. The versions have "LE" or "SE" in the download file name.
3 hours ago, Herowynne said:

Ā 

The "Loads Archives" section refers to a BSA file. Only the Skyrim SE version has a BSA file. The LE version does not have a BSA file.

Ā 

I can think of a couple possible reasons why your MO2 doesn't display a "Loads Archives" section:

• Something went wrong with your installation of POP into MO2, and you are missing some files, such as the BSA file.
  • You accidentally downloaded and installed the LE version of POP instead of the SE version. Please note that there are 2 separate versions of POP, and they are both available via the main mod page's Download button. The versions have "LE" or "SE" in the download file name.

Ā 

When I started to new minimal game I redownloaded to make sure I had the right version, deleted all the files in my original install and installed fresh as I was thinking the same. The first time I installed the regular way in MO2, the minimalist game I dragged from the 7zip "open archive" into the empty folder. I will try unzipping in that empty folder to make sure all files are there.

Ā 

Edit- nope, no luck there either. I also made sure there was nothing in my overwrite that might be interfering. The BSA is def there and is showing in the archives tab.

Ā 

Ā 

On 2/8/2021 at 7:26 PM, Captain_noone said:

It would be nice, I have some animations for torture racks I believe, would be nice to find an use for them :)

It's kind of sad; PO is one of the only modsĀ I've found that has integration for bondage furniture AT ALL! Nothing else uses the pillory or anything, much less the rack. Sanguine's Debauchery tries to work them in but doesn't really succeed. It's a shame.