21 minutes ago, 2generic said:

I did this and it seemed to work at first. The problem is that once the guard has arrested the dragonborn and placed her in a kneeling position, he just freezes and nothing happens. It stays like that perpetually, regardless of any kind of debug or teleport shenanigans I try. If I have a follower, they'll get arrested as well before the freezing happens. Is this maybe a compatibility thing or? Have you had this issue?

hmm... strange.

I followed the conversion instructions a couple days ago and it's working fine for me. It does take around 30 seconds for my player to stand up out of the kneeling position though.

2 minutes ago, 2generic said:

Maybe it could be compatibility... I have sexlab survival and sexist guards installed, though I don't see how those would conflict. It's a shame, prison overhaul is one of my favorite mods.

Yeah I'm glad I can finally play it I tried many other conversions of the mod made by other people, they just didn't work in my game. Seems like version 360 was the right one; for my game anyways. Hope you figure out the compatibility error.

2 hours ago, polska said:

can i use this mod together with cursed loot? im asking because cursed loot hat its own whiterun prison. i bet ppl already asked this question, sorry for that.

I've had them work together OK

You might need to be careful as to what other mods you include tho.  Some mods/mod combos seem to break the POP arrest and POP just terminates at that point

50 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

I've had them work together OK

You might need to be careful as to what other mods you include tho.  Some mods/mod combos seem to break the POP arrest and POP just terminates at that point

thanks

i also have simple slavery++ installed, should be no problem right. can i just uninstall it if there is a problem or will that corrupt my save? im about to start a new character

13 minutes ago, polska said:

thanks

i also have simple slavery++ installed, should be no problem right. can i just uninstall it if there is a problem or will that corrupt my save? im about to start a new character

I'm not certain exactly what causes my glitch, but I doubt if it's that. 

Do you have Slaverun Reloaded or Sexlab Survival in your planned game Load Order?  Or anything else that might affect guard NPC's 'force greet'?   You might want to set it up without those initially, see if it goes OK and add them afterwards, and you at least have something to go back to if necessary

Don't know how DD5 and DCL9 will affect things tho, if those are what you plan to use

Narrowed my problem down somewhat. The arrest breaks only when I have a follower, after the follower gets arrested. When the PC is alone, the arrest works. Makes me wonder whether it is actually a compatibility issue at all, since I can't think of a mod I have that would affect followers in a conflicting fashion. Does anyone else have issues involving their followers with this mod? I'm not even sure what's supposed to happen when it works correctly.

On 11/17/2020 at 7:59 PM, Rocketman142 said:

Yeah I'm glad I can finally play it I tried many other conversions of the mod made by other people, they just didn't work in my game. Seems like version 360 was the right one; for my game anyways. Hope you figure out the compatibility error.

It works, but you need to go into Cursed Loot settings under 'crime,' and set 'prison overhaul chance' to 100%. Otherwise, it will do the normal Cursed Loot prison (which is cool, but that prison takes way too long to get through imo).

i made a test character, changed the options and it works great. the only problem i had was not knowing what to do. at the walk through the city(solitude) the guard whipped me forever and said "move bla bla" but move to where? the guard killed by accident even another npc with the whip spam on me.

7 hours ago, 2generic said:

Narrowed my problem down somewhat. The arrest breaks only when I have a follower, after the follower gets arrested. When the PC is alone, the arrest works. Makes me wonder whether it is actually a compatibility issue at all, since I can't think of a mod I have that would affect followers in a conflicting fashion. Does anyone else have issues involving their followers with this mod? I'm not even sure what's supposed to happen when it works correctly.

It works, but you need to go into Cursed Loot settings under 'crime,' and set 'prison overhaul chance' to 100%. Otherwise, it will do the normal Cursed Loot prison (which is cool, but that prison takes way too long to get through imo).

Yeah I went into the Cursed Loot settings and set prison overhaul chance it to 70% just to leave some variation. Also I've never tested the arrest with a follower so I may have the same issue, I would have to test it out first.

9 hours ago, Rocketman142 said:

Yeah I went into the Cursed Loot settings and set prison overhaul chance it to 70% just to leave some variation. Also I've never tested the arrest with a follower so I may have the same issue, I would have to test it out first.

FWIW, @Inte changed some of the follower settings in the last two updates. 

Are the troubles you are having seen both with the current and prior versions?

7 hours ago, donkeywho said:

FWIW, @Inte changed some of the follower settings in the last two updates. 

Are the troubles you are having seen both with the current and prior versions?

I personally have not had any trouble with version 360 of Prison Overhaul Patched which is a prior version and the last version which didn't require SUM. Of course we're playing on SSE which is why we're using this outdated version, @Neydzz was the one who recommended this version for SSE users. In the past, I tried some of the newer versions which were converted to SSE by other users and the scenes would never progress unless saved, exited, and loaded back the save only to progress the scene by one scene, I would have to repeat the process for each scene. As for followers, I have yet to try to get arrested with a follower in version 360, so I'm not sure if it will work or if I'll have trouble like @2generic does.

Working on a roleplay focused prison mod just now. Was hoping someone may be able to help here as spent the last 2 or 3 hours on this issue.

What causes the dialogue to show in vanilla prison when you activate a bed to finish your time in prison instead of being able to sleep?

I just want to be able to sleep while in prison. I found native JailBedScript but that doesn't seem to be getting used?

Didn't seem to be the JailQuest but I could be wrong. Is it just location based? How is XPO getting around this exactly?

On 9/22/2020 at 6:08 AM, Inte said:

I had something like that in mind originally, problem is, it can only be played once.

I think it could work. With a square labyrinth that has a door on each side, entry and exit points could be chosen on random making it less repetitive. And it wouldn't have to be big since you'd have to guess the exit.

On 11/24/2020 at 3:44 AM, DeltaAlphaHalo said:

Is it normal to always get the cage as punishment's and how do you get dress in prison

You can set chance for which punishment has a higher chance of happening. As for a dress, if you mean DDE, you need to make an outfit including that dress and set that as the DDE outfit worn in the MCM. If you mean as a prisoner outfit... Think you can set a custom one, but not 100% sure on that, or on how to do that, sorry.

On 11/19/2020 at 4:00 PM, donkeywho said:

Don't know how DD5 and DCL9 will affect things tho, if those are what you plan to use

I can not get it to run properly with DD5. DDe and DD5 do not work together on my end, and in POP, every scene takes several minutes to load.

Did anybody get DDe and POP running with DD5?

On 12/2/2020 at 10:47 AM, gr4ssi said:

I can not get it to run properly with DD5. DDe and DD5 do not work together on my end, and in POP, every scene takes several minutes to load.

Me too, DDe takes forever to finish equipping/unequipping a set with DD5

On 11/21/2020 at 9:05 PM, RMCW said:

How is XPO getting around this exactly?

Not sure if you still need this, but POP does not use the vanilla prison system. On arrest POP pays the current hold bounty, stores the rest, and just uses the hold's prison. 

On 12/2/2020 at 12:47 PM, gr4ssi said:

Hmm, sounds like DDF 5 removes the mutex DDi variable that DDe uses for un/equipping. 

I'll have a look at DDF 5. 

3 hours ago, Inte said:

Not sure if you still need this, but POP does not use the vanilla prison system. On arrest POP pays the current hold bounty, stores the rest, and just uses the hold's prison. 

Yea I realized that is probably the only way to sleep in prison unfortunately :( 

Thanks for getting back to me anyway, for now my prison mod is on hold and I have another more exciting project in the works.

• 2 weeks later...

That's not good. Was it a custom follower? The follower possessions are stored in the Jailer's Place. You can get them back from there. 

I had this issue too in Windhelm. Follower was Iona, using EFF. "Inventory" was returned (along with some xpo dummy arrows...) but "Equipment" was not. Where is the Jailer's Place?

Note: I'm running it in SSE form 43 version.

Also, if any one is searching through for load order, this needs to be loaded after troubles of a heroine and animal mansion.

Edit: Found Jailer's Place. There is a trapdoor under some rubble by the jail cells. coc xpoProps also works. Then there's a followers chest in one of the rooms. Thanks!

Having an issue. When I get to the part where the prison guard takes my character for a show at Jorvaskr, it crashes on entry every time. No idea what's causing this. Not sure if this has been asked before, apologies if it has. Anybody?

Have you checked for conflicts in xEdit? I had some mods overwriting location keywords. I didn't get a crash but other funky stuff was happening.