hello inte

maybe you know aboutt the newer animations of Psyche.

They are really hard and i want them to be used in pop cell only.  the animations have all the the tag psyche. Will that be accepted in pop extras ?  if so, i need to delete all the other tags to appear in pop cell only.

another question about version 4.37. in the next version you patched hartcore not working  again. does this mean that version 4.37 is defect and should not be used ?

11 hours ago, Inte said:

Just go here, and click the 'Refresh MCM Files List',

that will show all the MCM .json files that POP can use. Just select one in that list to load/save your MCM configuration settings.  

There is no need to remember MCM .json files names or locations. 

Pressed that, but when I press LOAD MCM from file the error shows up... Even the NOVA that comes pre built on your mod ;-;

I tried disabling all mods besides the requirements and POP and not even that helped... I'm completely out of ideas RN :/

Hi, got 4 problems, it may be posted before, but idk, since i have beeing using this mod always and i always update it on new games, and i always see this same problems, so i may write them down:

First, is that no matter what option i put ( Use of tag punishment to 0, adding tags on the mcm) it always use the 2 same lame animations ALWAYS, zaz missionary and lick, make the use of this mod really boring at some point seeing only those 2, same animations playing over and over again.

Second, i use iNeed, so when i always disable the hardcore mode, your mod decides when im jailed to enable it back and grey it out, making me unable to sleep (sometimes your mod bugs out and i can sleep, and sometimes wait), making this mod tedious as fuck.

Third, why the whipping punishment hits so hard?, i always have to enable tgm when my char is getting whipped because im using Wildcat. maybe is a problem of ZAZ mod it self. NVM, checked, ZAZ dmg is 2, your mod add its own cane, with a damage of 7 :/ , i change it to 1.

Fourth, on cage scenes in Windhelm (i cant say about other holds), always some noble or nearby NPC teleports inside when waiting.

Suggestion, why the jailer has a daedric sword?, would be good to change it to something more credible, like iron. could you also add slavetats marks after whipping? i think original PO had them.

On 7/13/2020 at 11:20 AM, kadsend said:

Pressed that, but when I press LOAD MCM from file the error shows up... Even the NOVA that comes pre built on your mod ;-;

I tried disabling all mods besides the requirements and POP and not even that helped... I'm completely out of ideas RN :/

Have you tried redownloading and resinstalling POP and SUM? I've had that fix otherwise inexplicable mod issues before. Not just reinstalling, but starting from the beginning and grabbing a fresh copy.

3 hours ago, Xiaron said:

Have you tried redownloading and resinstalling POP and SUM? I've had that fix otherwise inexplicable mod issues before. Not just reinstalling, but starting from the beginning and grabbing a fresh copy.

Yup Using MO2 so that's easy enough

So I've got a pair of strange problems.  Be aware this is on a fresh save, literally new install of game/mods/etc.  I'm having two specific problems with POP right now that i've never seen before.  First is an animation bug; animations won't play, actors just stand there naked staring at each other while grunting.  I've got two clues as to what is wrong.  First, when I use the sexlab utility to try and change the animation it only lists ZAP doggy style as being available; second, ZaZ animations don't show up in Sexlab Animation Loader but do show up in sexlab's own animations submenu.

The second problem is that the jailer AI seems to just straight fuck-up.  After initial arrest he takes me to my cell, leaves cell, immediatly comes back into cell to punish, then leaves, then tried to take me somewhere but instead just stands there like a moron.  Managed to somehow get him to complete his AI routine that time so he could take me to the cage, but he bugged up again after taking me out of the cage.  I remember there should be an option to force his AI to act but either I cannot find it.  I've got all the required/optional mods except devious equip cause my game CTDs when i've got that installed.

I'm hoping somebody here can at least point me towards possible solutions.  In the meantime I'm just going to start going down the list of all my mods and see if I missed a requirement somewhere.

Thanks!

PS, I'm using Vortex mod manager if it matters.

On 7/13/2020 at 12:26 PM, Shinjifan said:

Hi, got 4 problems, it may be posted before, but idk, since i have beeing using this mod always and i always update it on new games, and i always see this same problems, so i may write them down:

First, is that no matter what option i put ( Use of tag punishment to 0, adding tags on the mcm) it always use the 2 same lame animations ALWAYS, zaz missionary and lick, make the use of this mod really boring at some point seeing only those 2, same animations playing over and over again.

Second, i use iNeed, so when i always disable the hardcore mode, your mod decides when im jailed to enable it back and grey it out, making me unable to sleep (sometimes your mod bugs out and i can sleep, and sometimes wait), making this mod tedious as fuck.

Third, why the whipping punishment hits so hard?, i always have to enable tgm when my char is getting whipped because im using Wildcat. maybe is a problem of ZAZ mod it self. NVM, checked, ZAZ dmg is 2, your mod add its own cane, with a damage of 7 :/ , i change it to 1.

Fourth, on cage scenes in Windhelm (i cant say about other holds), always some noble or nearby NPC teleports inside when waiting.

Suggestion, why the jailer has a daedric sword?, would be good to change it to something more credible, like iron. could you also add slavetats marks after whipping? i think original PO had them.

First, If you want custom selected anims to play, tag punishments should not be set to zero. Set the tags you want in the proper places within pop mcm extra tab. The reason you are getting the same animations is because of feature in ZAZ. Go to it's mcm and disable override animation if needed. Problem solved.

Second, I don't use INeed so I can't help. But, if you are bored increase the timescale rate in Pop mcm to speed things along.

Third, there are options to have whipping stop when you reach a certain threshold. Set it to 50% or whatever and you won't have to tgm.

Fourth, This has never happened to me so I don't know.

And about the Jailer... Perhaps he confiscated it from a daedra worshipper. Either way, I don't think that's something high on Inte's priority list. And I'm pretty sure the whip leaves a mark.

Also, you should use search filter to look for problems on your own. Oftentimes you'll find many issues you experience have already been addressed, and or solved. 

On 7/15/2020 at 11:49 AM, griffinjohn59 said:

So I've got a pair of strange problems.  Be aware this is on a fresh save, literally new install of game/mods/etc.  I'm having two specific problems with POP right now that i've never seen before.  First is an animation bug; animations won't play, actors just stand there naked staring at each other while grunting.  I've got two clues as to what is wrong.  First, when I use the sexlab utility to try and change the animation it only lists ZAP doggy style as being available; second, ZaZ animations don't show up in Sexlab Animation Loader but do show up in sexlab's own animations submenu.

The second problem is that the jailer AI seems to just straight fuck-up.  After initial arrest he takes me to my cell, leaves cell, immediatly comes back into cell to punish, then leaves, then tried to take me somewhere but instead just stands there like a moron.  Managed to somehow get him to complete his AI routine that time so he could take me to the cage, but he bugged up again after taking me out of the cage.  I remember there should be an option to force his AI to act but either I cannot find it.  I've got all the required/optional mods except devious equip cause my game CTDs when i've got that installed.

I'm hoping somebody here can at least point me towards possible solutions.  In the meantime I'm just going to start going down the list of all my mods and see if I missed a requirement somewhere.

Thanks!

PS, I'm using Vortex mod manager if it matters.

Does vortex inform you of any conflicts? If so make sure nothing is overwriting Pop. Do animations work in other mods, or does that only happen in pop? You could try rerunning FNIS and see if that helps. In my experience though, some older animations simple don't work or are horrible misaligned. Best to just disable most basic Sexlab anims and use anims from SLAL instead. You can't change zap anims with utility. This is because certain punishments call a specific animation withing zaz. If you want to get rid of them, I've made multiple detailed posts on how to fix this. But, the basic idea is to disable the override animation if needed option in zaz mcm. Then, ensure that the punishment sliders for zap missionary, zap doggy, and zap skull fuck are set to zero. You need to use tag punishments to see animations you want. You'll have to set tags yourself in the extras page in pop mcm.

Did you install all dde dependencies, like SUM and it's dependencies? Mod managers don't matter as long as you are overwriting in the proper order. 

On 7/13/2020 at 5:29 AM, shiagwen said:

They are really hard and i want them to be used in pop cell only.  the animations have all the the tag psyche. Will that be accepted in pop extras ?  if so, i need to delete all the other tags to appear in pop cell only.

Cell animations use the general tags. You need only change those.

On 7/13/2020 at 5:29 AM, shiagwen said:

does this mean that version 4.37 is defect and should not be used ?

None of the old versions should be used unless you know what you are doing.  

On 7/13/2020 at 2:20 PM, kadsend said:

Assuming LE, what about if you enter a new name, save your current settings, then load that. 

1 hour ago, kadsend said:

Done that as well...  The error still shows up :/

Maybe it's a MO thing? Like leftovers in overwrite?

Or something isn't ticked in one of it's menus?

Did you modify any of those json manually? (you said something about custom json)

Another question:

Can you load the jsons from SUM for SUM MCM and DDe jsons for DDe MCM or do those also fail to load?

Update from SE functionality. 

I've ran DDE 450 trough https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316

The base functionality of adding the DDE restraints does work now, to some degree, namely you do wear them in your cell, however I then ran into the issue of it changing back to default(or selected from menu, didn't change that) POP restraints when a punishment happens (do have specific animations for the other restraints) or when moved outside. The latter I can see as being an inherent feature, but I'm fairly certain the changing into other restraints during punishment is something that's not supposed to happen.

I had considered this might be the violent bounty thing that sets specific restraints, but it acts the same in non-violent bounty.

8 hours ago, Maitso said:

, but I'm fairly certain the changing into other restraints during punishment is something that's not supposed to happen.

Actually, that is a new feature since POP 4.50. The idea is that the prisoner is always restrained. This works perfectly fine in LE as POP restraints do not interfere with any SL animations that I know of. Is that not so for SE? Do the POP restraints break SL animations in SE? 

Love POP, thanks for your hard work over the years ❤️

I have a new issue with 4.50.  When POP MCM loads it only shows the splash screen. When I have a bounty and guards ForceGreet to arrest me, i click "I submit, take me to jail", and nothing happens.... my HUD vanishes and player control stops for a second. Then it goes back to normal, Player is not taken to dungeon, bounty remains in place, no animations occur, no errors that i can see. Keep in mind i am unable to activate debugging for POP because of the MCM issue.

It happens on new game as well as a cleaned-up old save.  I suspect it would be a conflict with a mod but POP is not (visibly) being overwritten by anything in MO, and is only overwriting DLC and USLEEP itself. It occurs even if it is near the bottom of my load order.

using Skyrim LE

20 hours ago, eicosa said:

using Skyrim LE

Thanks for mentioning that.

20 hours ago, eicosa said:

I have a new issue with 4.50.  When POP MCM loads it only shows the splash screen.

For an old save, take a look here:

Then, follow the example under the 'StorageUtil Page'. 

For a new game, use a 'divide & conquer' approach by loading your mods in small groups, making sure each group is working correctly (MCMs loaded OK) before loading the next group with POP being among the last group you load. 

On 7/22/2020 at 6:25 AM, Inte said:

Actually, that is a new feature since POP 4.50. The idea is that the prisoner is always restrained. This works perfectly fine in LE as POP restraints do not interfere with any SL animations that I know of. Is that not so for SE? Do the POP restraints break SL animations in SE? 

Ah, I see. While technically no, it doesn't break animations. The cuffed animations work as they should. I was just expecting it to be using the (in the test-case scenario) yoke restraints of the DDE outfit selected and thus using yoke SL animations.

*edit* Oh, thing I forgot to mention. After the punishment, you (probably as expected) get put back into the DDE outfit, however the cuffs and collar from the POP outfit are also still on. Yoke (in this case) overrode whatever arm animations the cuffs would be trying to do.