[*] KEIN -->SUM  Geil
Schade keine deutsche übersetzung Für ESP
Schade keine deutsche übersetzung Für MCM

Ich übersetze es selber auf Deutsch.
Bin dann wohl, in, 2 bis 3 Jahren fertig. loool

THX

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Super, wir warten?

3 Jahre für Skyrim modding ist doch nix ?

ausserdem: versuch mal DeepL für deine Posts.

Habe In 3 tage, schon 80% Übersetzt mit Google
ich kann nicht mehr, brauche eine pause zzZZZzz

31 minutes ago, Fanzmen said:

Habe In 3 tage, schon 80% Übersetzt mit Google

? Löblich. :classic_happy: Aber Du darfst da nicht zu viel erwarten. Google verliert zu oft den Sinn des Textes.  :classic_unsure:

Ist Dein Englisch gut genug das zu kontrollieren und dass Du solchen Fehlern im Zweifel direkt auf die Schliche kommest?

36 minutes ago, Fanzmen said:

brauche eine pause zzZZZzz

Verdient. Glas :wine: ?

3 hours ago, worik said:

? Löblich. :classic_happy: Aber Du darfst da nicht zu viel erwarten. Google verliert zu oft den Sinn des Textes.  :classic_unsure:

Ist Dein Englisch gut genug das zu kontrollieren und dass Du solchen Fehlern im Zweifel direkt auf die Schliche kommest?

Verdient. Glas :wine: ?

Ja Danke

15 hours ago, Maitso said:

Everything seems to be working fine on SE currently, except for one thing. DDE not being recognized.

Far as I can tell, I got all dependencies of both mods, but yeah...

Anyone with any ideas of what to try/look at?

Surely POP does not work on SE as is. Does it?

The only interaction between POP and DDe is DDe's own global functions.  

2 hours ago, Inte said:

Surely POP does not work on SE as is. Does it?

The only interaction between POP and DDe is DDe's own global functions.  

It seems to work out-of-the-box. In my laziness figured I'd just install and see how far I'd get before a crash, but besides the stated DDE options lacking, it seems to fully work.

*edit* Speaking of my laziness. I found the issue... I didn't install DDE SE... Just Devious Devices... Sooo, I'm happy to say that it seems the mod is fully functional in SE. (obv not tested out every scenario yet, but you get the idea)

On 5/18/2020 at 12:22 PM, worik said:

My last arrest with a follower was some time ago with POP 3.60.

iAFT, but since it was a customized NPC from a mod, I'm not sure if  iAFT even applied. ? Most likely not.

The only noticeable issue was pathing. Riften is too small for PC+follower+jailer+NPC mods that crowd the streets and add more life to the jails. :classic_blush:

As it is, that's an issue that can't be solved by POP. Vanilla Skyrim should be empty enough. :classic_happy:

I noticed this too. 
The Placement for the Riften furnitures is not the best in that regard. 
The market and the narrow path between the bees and barb is just too small. 

The punishment pieces should be moved to the other side of the bridge or to the side of the market where there is much more space. 

And I am not using any NPC add on mods or even a Follower. Just the usual crowd clogging things up. 

22 hours ago, Maitso said:

It seems to work out-of-the-box. In my laziness figured I'd just install and see how far I'd get before a crash, but besides the stated DDE options lacking, it seems to fully work.

*edit* Speaking of my laziness. I found the issue... I didn't install DDE SE... Just Devious Devices... Sooo, I'm happy to say that it seems the mod is fully functional in SE. (obv not tested out every scenario yet, but you get the idea)

Interesting and good to know. 

16 hours ago, Nymra said:

The Placement for the Riften furnitures is not the best in that regard. 

I tried to place them within earshot of the NPCs' conversations at the marketplace, to cut down on boredom.   

6 hours ago, Inte said:

Interesting and good to know. 

I do have to add that I've only tried with the DDE 350 conversion. Which gives a warning for version mismatch, obviously, and didn't equip the outfit I put together. It did however show the usual DDE options in the Prison Overhaul MCM. So I think it should work like the rest of the functionality of the mod, just the version mismatch.

I have tried converting the DDE 450 myself, failed so far, but will try again. :P

5 hours ago, Maitso said:

I do have to add that I've only tried with the DDE 350 conversion. Which gives a warning for version mismatch, obviously, and didn't equip the outfit I put together. It did however show the usual DDE options in the Prison Overhaul MCM. So I think it should work like the rest of the functionality of the mod, just the version mismatch.

I have tried converting the DDE 450 myself, failed so far, but will try again. :P

Sorry, but WHAT did you actually test there ?

I read out of it: The MCM shows up and POP has an MCM that shows that DDe is installed, but do those mods actually work?

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Sorry, but WHAT did you actually test there ?

I read out of it: The MCM shows up and POP has an MCM that shows that DDe is installed, but do those mods actually work?

My bad, thought I was clear enough earlier :)

I meant, POP seemed to work perfectly fine, but earlier I was having an issue with DDE, which I then found out was trough my own mistake.

So then I added that after actually installing the converted version of DDE, that is not from the current version, but an older one, that POP does recognize that DDE is there, but has a version mismatch.

Sooo, since POP so far has worked perfectly fine, I'm assuming the reason the DDE outfit not working yet is simply because of the version mismatch, something I hope to resolve later.

Hope I clarified any misunderstanding :)

I was wondering how exactly the adding tag functionality works. In the tags options tab, I've entered in a tag like "Aggressive" in the Add General Tag field, but hitting enter doesn't seem to do anything. Right after confirming, the word "Aggressive" just stays visible in the Add General Tag field and when clicking Show Existing General Tags, my added tags don't show up, just the default. Exiting the MCM or restarting the game doesn't do anything either

Love this mod. Thanks.

I have a question... back a few versions ago (can't remember when...) I was playing and the player character would do a 180 degree turn when being arrested through POP. Now it looks like that was replaced with a spell animation which puts them in a different pose. I really liked the original animation I had... is there a way for me to get back to the 180 degree turn animation? Does anyone know? Or maybe there is something else in my mod order causing this...

I heard there is an SSE version of this mod but it was taken down... would it be possible to get access to that or do we need to do it ourselves? 

I put 32 bit Skyrim on the shelf a long time ago, it was crashing too frequently. 64 bit rarely crashes and when it does, it's usually my own fault for missing some dependency.