3 hours ago, nb097 said:

@Inte Well, on further testing, if I disable all my plugins except SkyUI, POP, and ASLAL (and their dependencies), THEN I get a working MCM.

So, it must be something incompatible with the new version. If it was script overload, removing the script from the save and letting it reinitialize should have gotten around that.

I'll keep adding things and try to track down where it breaks.

So... I wasn't expecting this, but it appears there's some conflict with the older version of SexLab Cumshot (1.7.2).

Disabling the plugin for that seems to consistently make the MCM for POP show up (also, I hadn't mentioned this before but I also wasn't consistently watching, the POP notifications). Re-enabling the plugin for SexLab Cumshot also consistently breaks the MCM showing up and the POP notifications.

So, I guess I'm removing it.

I had a similar problem, but I never had SL Cumshot installed, but the MCM didn't show up for me, even after installing the MCM Kicker. One the previous version this wasn't a problem, so I am guessing its coming from POP. Like the buggy Night-eye from the new SUM Version...

After fiddling around a bit, I did the following and installed the Mods in waves:

- first everything from Nexus on a new Game, waited till all MCM's showed up and did the configs, saved the game

- then SexLab with minimal Setup such as SLAL, SL Tools, SL Dialogues and all three Devious Devices, again waited for MCM's, did the configs and saved 

- then everything else coming from LL still without POP and again same as above, this includes SUM and DD Equip

- finally POP and it fired up just fine, took like 1 or 2 minutes but the Menu showed up and worked normal

Hint: I use Skyrim Unbound for alternate Starts

On 4/30/2020 at 7:31 AM, donkeywho said:

If you could properly patch that part of DFW like you did the original PO, and get it working properly, that would cement your status as Skyrim's 'Lord of the Leash' forever ;)

On 5/1/2020 at 12:49 AM, donttouchmethere said:

THAT would be awesome lol

DFW+DFWS is totally incompatible to most mods that run events on the PC and to DDi 4.3 and a bug feast

It would probably be easier to rebuild it from scratch. No?

Not that I have the time to do such a thing. :classic_happy:

On 4/30/2020 at 2:40 AM, DisarmingSnail said:

Hi Inte, just wish to share my experience with both LE and SE versions. For my SE setup, I haven't had a single CTD episode with regards to POP but unfortunately I can't say the same for LE. I've been trying to integrate POP into my different LE playthroughs but I could never get around the frequent CTD points that would prevent me from progressing unless I reloaded the save. For both versions, I have kept my load order and mod setups relatively identical and it always puzzled me why SE seemed to work so flawlessly compared to LE. 

I'm still trying to narrow down the conflicting mod in my LE setup but I'm starting to think that LE's engine limitation could be a possible culprit.

Well like I said before, I play Skyrim for the mods. So, unless the rest of the mods I am using are willing to make the switch, this is a moot point. 

23 hours ago, f0rs4keng0d said:

so I am guessing its coming from POP

You are guessing wrong.

If you have issues with MCMs on a new game start you have conflicts or mods that don't work right or bad LO/overwrites or missing patches.

Be aware that mods that get stuck and don't have a MCM can still mess up other mods and prevent them from loading their MCM.

POP shows up with all mods installed in one go in LAL.

If that isn't the case something is off with your setup.

I see POP as some kind of quality control.

If the MCM doesn't shows up right away on a new game, then I know I messed up somewhere unrelated to POP itself.

I start multiple new games with modified/updated LOs every month and POP is always part of the setup, in all it's glorious versions (I think I missed only 2 or 3 versions so far.)

250-500 mod in those setups and all get loaded in LAL in one go (okay, that's only about 80 to 100 MCMs, most mods don't even have a MCM or need one).

POP shows always up unless I have a faulty mod in my LO or user error.

(doesn't mean that Inte can't mess up POP someday ^^)

First  a word of appreciation for this POP mod - it is one of the few mods I use again and again for as long as I have skyrim.. And I love the new upgrades. Thanks for the great work.

Is it possible to program a debug option for scene load/finish? 

It happens quite often to me that when PC is in cage (either inn or palace) that the npc which should give the next order is standing where it should, but doesnt give the command.. It seems to me that the animation scene that was performed before couldn't finish properly so nothing happens and the prisoner and my pc are just standing in the cage.

I assume its the finishing of the old scene since the prisoner is giving no comments and we are both glued to the middle of the cage (when I move the pc to one side or the other of the cage the pc is teleported back to the middle.)

It occurs to me just while writing.. does the interval time I have set in MCM until the next scene maybe cause the problem? (its set on half an hour) I dont face problems with whipping evenso its set on 60 sec. but only with animated scenes.

And a second question: 

Is Devious Devices - Equip (DDe/DDE) now a hard dependency? I get ingame after everly loading screen a popup telling me that i don't have DDe installed.

So far I had no issues because of that, but I also never reached the end of my POP adventure.. so I don't know how the pc would be released from prison.

Hey! Glad to see this is an active thread. I was playing around for the first time last night with POP, and it was... severely buggy for me. I can try to provide details upon request, but I'm new to all this so I don't know what to offer up--apologies for that inconvenience!

Issues I was struggling with:

Consistent in all cases, sex scenes seemed to only utilize about 3 different animations. The status text in the upper left (again, forgive me, I have no idea what the correct name for that feature is lmao) would say that it was loading in something new, but after a few seconds of nothingness, it would say it was loading in one of the only three it ever used, and it'd play that one. When a guard comes in to plow you in rapid succession for 2 game days straight, it really starts to take the entertainment value away when there's no real variety to what's going on. I'm not savvy with mod tech stuff, but it appears it starts to grab a true random animation, and then something overrides it or blocks it from proceeding. 

When arrested in Riften, all was fine until I was brought to the prison itself. Then the environment turned into a big abyss of bright teal, making me think I had somehow fallen out of the map. I waited, nothing snapped back into reality. So I used the debug options to teleport to the jailer. I was back in the prison! But I was not in my cell. I was smooshed up against the wall presumably adjoining my cell, with my jailer and another guard stuck in front of me. If I walked off, I got snapped back to this position. So I waited. Again, nothing was progressing. So I used debug to unstick the jailer. He moved a bit, but nothing proceeded. I teleported myself into my cell. Got snapped back to being wedged against a wall. I teleported myself to my cell and the jailer to me, thinking that's where the program was intending we go, but jailer ran back to the corner and I got snapped back there too. 

So I gave up, thinking there was something buggy with the Riften jail's floorplan, and went to Solitude. This went much better, albeit the aforementioned lack of animation diversity made it a serious fuckin slog to endure. I did finally have the cage event triggered, which also went well enough--until, shortly after the sex scene with the other prisoner, upon being released from the cage, I once again fell through reality. I was stuck in a teal abyss. Worried that teleporting back to my cell would break things since I was supposed to be in the cage, I waited--again to no avail. When nothing changed, I finally teleported back to my cell, which worked and the imprisonment was concluded and I was set free. 

I really, really want to enjoy this mod, but I'm clearly not doing something right; I don't see anyone in the recent posts here having similar bugs, so I'm assuming it's user error. Is anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Also; is there a way to turn off the visual effects of being blindfolded? It really bothers my eyes and I'm not into it lmao

Thanks in advance!

6 hours ago, Thornagar said:

im getting this weird new bug with the newest patch where my screen gets a vampire night vision effect,

Yes, I am getting it as well. I was so confused at to why it was coming every now and then, but narrowed it down with POP's new update

19 hours ago, dude7189 said:

I assume its the finishing of the old scene since the prisoner is giving no comments and we are both glued to the middle of the cage (when I move the pc to one side or the other of the cage the pc is teleported back to the middle.)

When this happens it means your PC's AI package was lost for some reason, to fix it and allow the scene to continue slot your PC in SUM, hit your SUM AI hotkey and choose 'Force AI'. 

1 hour ago, Caravan Enforcer said:

Hi, I was wondering if it is possible for you to create a vanilla version? I don't have the DLC's and I also don't have $50 to spend... 

Most definitely nope.  

4 hours ago, Daarka said:

Consistent in all cases, sex scenes seemed to only utilize about 3 different animations.

Make sure you have enough bound animations, and leave the animation tags in 'Auto'.

When arrested in Riften, all was fine until I was brought to the prison itself. Then the environment turned into a big abyss of bright teal, making me think I had somehow fallen out of the map.

Some other mod is undoing the changes I made to that cell. Move POP further down your LO.

Also; is there a way to turn off the visual effects of being blindfolded? It really bothers my eyes and I'm not into it lmao

Depends which blindfold. If POP, you can change that in ZAP MCM; if DD, you can change that in DDi MCM. 

From the change log:

Version No 4.50

• Added .::. MCM option for BH safe locations. Meaning, BHs will travel to locations in this list. Once again this list is made in SUM and it must be named ‘xpopNoGoLocations’.

*cough*

I think you meant:

• Added .::. MCM option for BH safe locations. Meaning, BHs will NOT travel to locations in this list. Once again this list is made in SUM and it must be named ‘xpopNoGoLocations’.

:angel: ?

On 4/30/2020 at 7:13 AM, Inte said:

I am using @Monoman1’s version which is a patch to @bearcano's patch, which seems to fix most of the old issues. But yes, you are correct about the old one as it would even break POP (as researched and proved by @donkeywho a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away). The only mod that is giving me grief is the Devious Framework which nukes itself every 3rd or 4th enslavement. Perhaps I should patch that one too, jk @legume :classic_happy:. 

The only CTD that I get are animation related*, but I highly doubt that SE would fix that. Is SE using DX11 or DX12?

That said, I have no problem moving to SE, but I would need the rest of the mods I use to officially make the move as well. But, I don’t think that will ever happen, so this might be yet another pointless SE vs LE discussion.
Perhaps someone can start a poll thread so we can see how many prefer SE over LE. (I think LE would win, tho. :classic_wink:) 

* - I can fix those for a while by resetting the SL animation registry. 

Im not quite sure if LE wins as I see much effort by former "inactive modders" starting conversions of mods to fit with SE. Also there is a LE->SE mod conversion thread that is one of the most active threads so far. I switched to SE recently due to (for me) unfixable issues and I must say, beyond facts that says against it I am getting way less CTDs as in LE, what leads to the fact I now proceed the main Skyrim quest as far as I have done 10 years before when LE came out :)

Besites that the discussion between LE/SE has a very negative impact on moddedSkyrim as it divided the game into two where the modding scene share the gathering place here. I can understand that it is not possible for modders supporting both versions. I would really love to see everyone commit on SE becasue in fact, LE now is already 10 years old and the compatibility with OS will get more worse in time. Therefore I guess SE will endure more livetime then LE.

At least I really like your mods and would really appreciate using them also in SE. However the modder converting your mods has stopped I really thing of switching back to LE but I guess I wont because then (for me) the CTD horror will be starting again

At very least I think there must come a decission from the top10(20,30) active modders (and you are definetly one of them) that we thank investing so much efforts which makes the game survive so long or the SE/LE discussion will result in the beginning of a slow and silent death of Skyrim. I hope the decision will come (to the benefit of SE) so it would be very great to commit to those active modders that already are on the SE site :) 

Hi, Inte just a quick question, instead of removing all items from the prisoner's inventory during the arrest scene, would it be possible to loop through the inventory and exclude items with the SexlabNoStrip keyword? I think SLS implements a similar approach and it's definitely handy for excluding certain items such as wigs, piercings, etc.

8 hours ago, klatti said:

as in LE, what leads to the fact I now proceed the main Skyrim quest as far as I have done 10 years before when LE came out

Wow, that doesn't speaks for you.

Besites that the discussion between LE/SE has a very negative impact on moddedSkyrim

Right and you are one of those causing that.

I hope the decision will come (to the benefit of SE)

Here we go ?

arrest at markarth not working, guards force greet then I select take me to the jail. guards say normal dialog and the end. nothing. force greet takes place again but with normal dialog and guards behave like they are still trying to arrest. endless

2 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

arrest at markarth not working, guards force greet then I select take me to the jail. guards say normal dialog and the end. nothing. force greet takes place again but with normal dialog and guards behave like they are still trying to arrest. endless

Do you have "The Reach Guards Arrest Through POP" checked in the MCM?