5 hours ago, ZWCCWH said:

I found a interesting set of tattoos (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1673-lore-tattoos-for-slavetats/), which provide a tattoo for prison of each hold and a progressive marker to count times that get into the jail. I think adding these tattoos might be a quite nice optional scene when get jailed or released... ?

Wow, thanks for pointing those out! Some time ago, while completely unaware of that mod, I had a similar idea for tats like "Whipped in Whiterun", "Fucked in Falkreath", "Raped in Riften" etc that I imagined would be great to apply after every stint in a POP jail.  But I failed utterly at getting them to conform to the body, and eventually gave up on the whole idea.  Now I can use these instead.

Ran across an issue (maybe).  Was serving a sentence, out on the cross, when a group showed up and wanted to arrest me for some other bounty.  Did not have a chance to see who they were.  Just wanted to suggest that if PO is not suspending other bounties when a term is being served, it probably should.  If it does that already, well, maybe something else is causing the issue for me.  I am current in a cage scenario in Morthal at the Jarl's house and the Imperial soldier is pelting me with arrows because apparently I resisted arrest.

On 4/11/2020 at 6:37 AM, Inte said:

Bug confirmed and squashed. 

While you're at it: Could you also implement the function to choose a complete custom DDe outfit/devices for the initial arrest and jailer scenarios? :)

The DDe works fine during "traveling" to prison, but right before and after that there's only the option of the limited collection of pop-restraints, no?

(Would be a bit odd immersion-wise:

• Being put in pop-restraints right on arrest
  • Then put in DDe devices -> Travel to prison
  • In prison DDe gets removed, pop gets put on -> Travel to cell
  • In cell pop gets removed, DDe gets put back on ?)

Great mod anyways, really makes thief-gameplay spicy  ?

8 hours ago, Raresh said:

...but right before and after that there's only the option of the limited collection of pop-restraints, no?

No, you can enter your own custom outfit name to be used while in the cell. 

8 hours ago, Raresh said:

Would be a bit odd immersion-wise:

The travel to jail restraints belong to your captor. The jail restraints belong to the jailer. Same as RL. 

14 hours ago, Inte said:

No, you can enter your own custom outfit name to be used while in the cell. 

Yes I saw that, I was referring to the ones at the start of the arrest while being kept on the ground and then after some waiting DDe gets equipped instead and the ones at the jailer, when jailer and guard are talking (DDe gets unequipped, pop gets equipped).

The travel to jail restraints belong to your captor. The jail restraints belong to the jailer. Same as RL. 

I guess, yeah ^^

Only if it's not too much to ask it would be nice to have the option for the ones mentioned above, so one would be able to keep the same custom DDe from the very beginning (held on ground at start of arrest) to the end :)

From what I understand, right now it is these 4 stages:

1. Start of arrest/being kept on ground (POP gets equipped - POP only, no option of DDe in that phase)
  2. Traveling to jail (POP gets unequipped, DDe gets equipped)
  3. Handed to jailer (DDe gets unequipped, POP gets equipped - POP only, no option of DDe in that phase)
  4. Being put inside cell (POP gets unequipped, DDe gets equipped)
On 4/13/2020 at 12:37 AM, Inte said:

It does. 

Yea, I saw that in the MCM after making the post.  I jumped the gun a bit.  Turned out to be M.C.G.  That mod has a feature that optionally makes sex in public a crime.  Happened during the punishment scenes that were outside.  I just disabled that functionality in MCG.

I should have done more investigation before posting.

So I had a quick question, I stumbled over something odd and wanted to know if it was a bug or intended. For the cell and with a male jailer, if you set the NPC gender selection to jailer, only the jailer seems to show up even with who can partake in the fun set to everyone. And if you set gender selection to male, only guards show up and never the jailer with everyone still set for who can partake. Intended? A bit strange if it's supposed to work that way.

The strangest thing... All my MME related SexLab milking animations fail to play.

JUGs does the same thing. I looked at the scripts and they try to play an explicit named animation that's part of SexLab.

There's really no complex logic there. I'm baffled.

The animations play fine from SL Stories events.

When I look in the console after the failure, the only thing I can see is PoP logging a complaint about a none object.

The sex scene doesn't even try to start. No failure to add actors, no failure to find an animation.

There's nothing there but an empty plate with a PoP shaped fingerprint at the edge.

Is this a unique - one off - just my game kind of thing? Or does anyone else see sex-milking animations fail with a very tenuous PoP connection?

Hi, I just installed the mod and decided to test it out in Markarth (the MCM option for Reach guards to arrest through POP is turned on) when I encountered some bugs.

1. When the arrest scene starts, I get a popup saying "SUM- The scene was force stopped.". The arrest dialogue plays as usual, but none of the animations that are meant to be played play until the player is restrained.

2. After the player is restrained, the guard takes them out of the city and into the wilderness. Isn't the guard supposed to take the player to Cidhna Mine?

PS: I've installed the latest version along with all of its' requirements. I am also running DCL version 8.5. 

I am randomly getting Zap animations playing instead of actual tagged animations.  Sometimes the correct tagged animations play sometimes they dont.

For example being strapped to the XCross, out of 5 events, one was an actual XCross event (which choices to chane to other xcross animations) the other 4 were a mix of ZapMissionary and Zapskullfuck and were the only animations available in the set.  I cant figure out how to prevent these from occuring when I have everything set to zero except tag animations.

4 hours ago, SimpleLife said:

I am randomly getting Zap animations playing instead of actual tagged animations.  Sometimes the correct tagged animations play sometimes they dont.

For example being strapped to the XCross, out of 5 events, one was an actual XCross event (which choices to chane to other xcross animations) the other 4 were a mix of ZapMissionary and Zapskullfuck and were the only animations available in the set.  I cant figure out how to prevent these from occuring when I have everything set to zero except tag animations.

Did you add a tag for the xcross? If not simply put xcross as the tag on the extras page and it will pick out only xcross anims. Leito and Billy's animations come to mind. There is also a setting in the zaz mcm called animation override if needed, you should turn that off. Devious devices has a similar setting, but I use Devious devices filter to handle bound anims.

On 4/15/2020 at 3:49 AM, Raresh said:

From what I understand, right now it is these 4 stages:

1. Start of arrest/being kept on ground (POP gets equipped - POP only, no option of DDe in that phase)
  2. Traveling to jail (POP gets unequipped, DDe gets equipped)
  3. Handed to jailer (DDe gets unequipped, POP gets equipped - POP only, no option of DDe in that phase)
  4. Being put inside cell (POP gets unequipped, DDe gets equipped)

That is correct, so what is your question?

On 4/18/2020 at 4:15 PM, Xiaron said:

So I had a quick question, I stumbled over something odd and wanted to know if it was a bug or intended. For the cell and with a male jailer, if you set the NPC gender selection to jailer, only the jailer seems to show up even with who can partake in the fun set to everyone. And if you set gender selection to male, only guards show up and never the jailer with everyone still set for who can partake. Intended? A bit strange if it's supposed to work that way.

I'll have to look into that. 

On 4/19/2020 at 4:08 PM, ThePopato said:

1. When the arrest scene starts, I get a popup saying "SUM- The scene was force stopped.". The arrest dialogue plays as usual, but none of the animations that are meant to be played play until the player is restrained.

Log?

On 4/19/2020 at 4:08 PM, ThePopato said:

2. After the player is restrained, the guard takes them out of the city and into the wilderness. Isn't the guard supposed to take the player to Cidhna Mine?

They are going to Windhelm. 

6 hours ago, Inte said:
On 4/19/2020 at 10:56 PM, Lupine00 said:

When I look in the console after the failure, the only thing I can see is PoP logging a complaint about a none object.

Do you have that log? 

Ages ago. Long gone. But that game still exists and still does the same thing, so maybe I can get another.

The log may not have been indicative. Or may...

As I noted I wasn't looking in the "log" as such, but in the console window where I would look for the SexLab spam.

The log could have had all kinds of things in it.

I think DiD introduces a problem with PoP if DiD loads afterwards. Not sure what happens if PoP loads after DiD.

The problem being that PoP never gets to handle any imprisonment.

What would cause PoP to somehow prevent two-person milking animations from playing is hard to imagine.

For a while I was convinced it had to be too many anims in SexLab or something like that, so I moved to the extra animations patch and restarted and repopulated SexLab etc.

My extra animations all worked as far as I could tell (I had nearly 700), but two-person milking (boob sucking) was still failing to play via MME, or JUGs, and wasn't emitting obvious errors in the console. Still broken in that game.

In my new game just gave up and didn't put MME in at all.

But if nobody else is noticing anything like this, I'll just assume it's peculiar to me.

If I ever determine a real connection to PoP, I'll let you know :) 

On 5/1/2015 at 11:49 PM, Inte said:

Version No 4.46

• [..]
  • Added .::. MCM option for BH safe locations. Meaning, BHs will travel to locations in this list. Once again this list is made in SUM and it must be named ‘xpopNoGoLocations’.

? safe location? NoGoLocation? Is that a list of locations where I am safe from bounty hunters?

If yes, isn't the description wrong and should say:

Meaning, BHs will NOT travel to locations in this list.

Another question:

Can I script-add my own modded locations to that list?

E.g. similar like you describe a lookup in the SUM example

Other mods can access these lists like so,  

Say a mod is trying to do something if a location ‘loLoc’ is found in the list named ‘xpopNoGoLocations’;

That could be coded something like this,

STRING sJson = StorageUtil.GetStringValue(PlayerRef, "iSUmFormsJson", "")
	If (sJson && (JsonUtil.FormListFind(sJson, "xpopNoGoLocations", loLoc) > -1))
		;Do stuff for location found.
	EndIf

Or would that break something?