On 3/28/2020 at 7:19 AM, Inte said:

Is that the time scale for punishments or waiting? 

actually both. 

I noticed 20 is too slow for me and 60 way too fast lol :D

would it be possible to get some middle ground with both? 20/40/60 would be reasonable I think? 

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

actually both. 

I noticed 20 is too slow for me and 60 way too fast lol :D

would it be possible to get some middle ground with both? 20/40/60 would be reasonable I think? 

OK, I can switch those MCM options to sliders.  

31 minutes ago, Inte said:

OK, I can switch those MCM options to sliders.  

would be awesome :)

as for the grey face: 
ESP towards the end solved it. So I still dont know which mods interferes, but well, POP will remain towards the end of the LO now, period.

For some reason this mod doesn't work for me anymore. I get arrested and put in POP restraints, but other than that it's just the vanilla prison. Nothing happens after waiting and if I click the cot I get asked if I want to serve my time. This started after Monoman updated his mods(SLS + modtweaks), but I'm not saying it has anything to do with it.

There are also stack dumps in my log. It seems the weak papyrus can't handle my setup.

Papyrus.0.log

On 4/2/2020 at 12:55 PM, saltshade said:

For some reason this mod doesn't work for me anymore. I get arrested and put in POP restraints, but other than that it's just the vanilla prison. Nothing happens after waiting and if I click the cot I get asked if I want to serve my time. This started after Monoman updated his mods(SLS + modtweaks), but I'm not saying it has anything to do with it.

There are also stack dumps in my log. It seems the weak papyrus can't handle my setup.

Papyrus.0.log 2.05 MB · 1 download

Looking at your log you need to uninstall some mods until you get your game stable (no stack dumps in the log), because right now your stack dumps begin on game initialization. Also, I would trash all saves that had stacks dumps. 

On 4/2/2020 at 3:59 PM, xtay12345 said:

Is this mod compatible with sexlab survival?

Why wouldn't it?

SLS doesn't change anything about Prisons and only gives Bounties, which are something POP really likes ^^

POP scenes aren't played outside of the city so far.

SLS events didn't effect the player during POP scenes so far, guess MM1 made SLS "player in prison" aware... now that I think of that, I hope I'm right for my own Setup ?

From my own game:

I use POP and SLS always together in various Setups

POP is pretty much compatible to (nearly) everything, unless you choose to install:

> a city overhaul that changes the vanilla prison locations

> a city overhaul that massively changes navmesh or even breaks those (work around would be skip walking to prison)

> modifies guard dialogue in a way that no custom prison mod option appears as dialogue option

> adds clutter where the POP furniture is positioned (workaround would be to delete the clutter, best before POP is triggered)

> anything that adds clutter on vanilla navmeshes

> anything that changes too much the position of vanilla city buildings

> anything that changes the insides of vanilla prisons to a point that the POP jailer can't find it way around anymore

> anything that can distract the guards during arrest (like petcollar, SexLife..., even petproject (spouse doesn't recognize arrests) or a creature intervention from SAC) , deactivate/pause those during arrest or hope for the best (I hope for the best if I have installed them all xD)

> DCL and you have DCL quest devices equipped => allow DDe to remove Quest devices

> some Jarl's place and tavern modifying mods

> anything that adds hostile creatures into the severs below the prisons or in escape routes (guards may catch aggro and create a clusterfuuuuck)

> mods that can approach the player during POP punishments have a chance to break POP (POP scenes often survive those, but it isn't guarantied)

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

PO incompatible to Cursed Loot ?  Guard let pc alwasy go because bounty is minor .....7000g+ !

It's compatible. Cursed Loot has MCM option for POP chance, but you must disable vanilla prisons too (also in MCM).

Hey Inte, would you please consider adding an option to exclude guards from being selected during the pillory punishment? It feels like they are selected about 80% of the time. The poor townsfolk never get a chance at my pc. Also is there any way you could add an option to use the original black PO collar, cuffs, and log gag instead of the new inox? I really liked the old look. I also think it would be nice to have the same restraints used in prison used during the arrests. One last thing I noticed was that a ring gag always gets equipped before any punishment, which creates weird results under certain circumstances. Like when my pc is placed in the pillory with a log gag on, but when the punishment starts it is replaced by a ring gag. Would it be possible to have an option to select what gag is chosen during a punishment. I understand that these are all minor nitpicks, but I thought I'd mention them anyways. And as always, thanks for your continued work on this mod.

49 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

It's compatible. Cursed Loot has MCM option for POP chance, but you must disable vanilla prisons too (also in MCM).

i know that. guard still let pc go. to say it clearly. actually i dont see any way to enter pop. bounty doesnt help, fucking on the street doesnt help, knocking the guard doesnt help. the only thing that help and enables normal pop aresst, is to delete cursed loot.esp.

4 hours ago, shiagwen said:

i know that. guard still let pc go. to say it clearly. actually i dont see any way to enter pop. bounty doesnt help, fucking on the street doesnt help, knocking the guard doesnt help. the only thing that help and enables normal pop aresst, is to delete cursed loot.esp.

It's not pop or dcl fault though, you did something wrong with load order maybe or there is some other conflicting mod. We just can't really guess the reason. Even Dragonborn in Distress messes with guard dialogs and it has MCM options to it. Mod that is latest in load order wins in conflicts.

54 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

It's not pop or dcl fault though, you did something wrong with load order maybe or there is some other conflicting mod. We just can't really guess the reason. Even Dragonborn in Distress messes with guard dialogs and it has MCM options to it. Mod that is latest in load order wins in conflicts.

this is what happens :  cursed loot is unable to work with the prison overhaul bounty. cursed loot places dialogues to the guards as if the bounty comes from "consequences" in cursed loot,  so the guards randomly say one of the options - regardless which weight is made in the sliders of cl mcm. even if everything is set to 0 except the normal prison dialogue to 100,, a random one is chosen. 

io could change that by give the randomone a getrandompercent = 0, but then i will never get another result then the normal prison dialogue. probably best way to solve the chaos. or delete cl.

12 hours ago, drunken toad said:

Hey Inte, would you please consider adding an option to exclude guards from being selected during the pillory punishment? It feels like they are selected about 80% of the time. The poor townsfolk never get a chance at my pc.

Hmm, I am having the opposite happen. Citizens are the ones mostly selected for punishments in my game. POP just picks a random NPC from around your PC. Perhaps you have mostly guards surrounding your PC?

Also is there any way you could add an option to use the original black PO collar, cuffs, and log gag instead of the new inox? I really liked the old look. I also think it would be nice to have the same restraints used in prison used during the arrests.

You can change that in the POP MCM. 

One last thing I noticed was that a ring gag always gets equipped before any punishment,

That's for 'safety' reasons. :classic_wink: 

15 hours ago, shiagwen said:

load pop after dcl. open pop mcm and enable 'guards arrest through pop'.also use pop debug and see if everything is working.

On 4/6/2020 at 6:44 AM, Inte said:

Looking at your log you need to uninstall some mods until you get your game stable (no stack dumps in the log), because right now your stack dumps begin on game initialization. Also, I would trash all saves that had stacks dumps. 

That's because I started while I was in a city and had too many NPCs installed. After removing some it's stable on game load and outside the city I have close to 60 fps. But I found out I had ticked "Use vanilla prisons" in DCL. I thought you had to tick that in combination with the POP chance to avoid getting the DCL prison. It should work if I disable that I think.

But let's say I would remove a few mods for the sake of stability and less script lag. Which ones would you recommend from the list below? (If you have time to go through it). I'm actually thinking about switching to SE because LE is so old now, but it takes a lot of work building up a similar setup. :(

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
daymoyl.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Heels Sound.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
EFFCore.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
TERAArmors.esm
TravellersOfSkyrim.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Brows.esp
Holiday Gift Hairdos.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Immersive Settlements.esp
Northern Bathhouses.esp
Dont_Steal_My_Crops.esp
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
NPC_Overhaul_V_1_.esp
Feminine Females.esp
JKs LITE - Cities.esp
JK's Dawnstar.esp
JK's Falkreath.esp
JK's Winterhold.esp
Daedric Shrines.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
Immersive Encounters.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Skyrim Better Roads and Bridges - All In One - Merged.esp
BosmericDrunkenHuntsmanReborn.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim - Merged - Deep Immersion.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch.esp
SkyUI.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
TradeBarter.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
fairy.esp
TravellersOfSkyrim - Vanilla.esp
Deadly Wenches.esp
Deadly Wenches -Tera Armors Random-.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Extended UI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Facelight.esp
FISS.esp
FNIS.esp
GagSFX.esp
NB-Scars.esp
PassiveWeaponEnchantmentRecharging.esp
TrueStorms.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
Missives.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
SkySight-Simply-Bigger-Trees-Slower-Branches.esp
DJZ Cooking Pots.esp
InnDoors.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
CopyArmor.esp
JaxonzRenamer.esp
Cloaks.esp
KS Jewelry.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp
Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells.esp
RSChildren.esp
RSChildren Playable.esp
RSChildren Patch - USLEEP.esp
Patch - Inconsequential NPCs - RS kids.esp
Immersive Encounters - RS Children Patch.esp
Males of Skyrim.esp
Female NPC Overhauls Merged.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
PetCollar.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
BeeingFemaleShops.esp
Exhaustion.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
DD - BRRF_Patch - Cursed Loot.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
RoadInspections.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
CombatArousal.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
Devious Punishment Equipment.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SD Addons.esp
SD Cages.esp
SD Patches.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
SexistGuards.esp
SexLab Approach.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
SexLabStatsManipulator.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
SL Survival.esp
SLSO.esp
Spank That Ass.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObj Merged.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLATE.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
SlaveTats.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
Luxury Collection.esp
Mortal Weapons & Armor.esp
GRIM Wednesday Addams.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
TAWoBA_ArmorBreak_Light.esp
Additional Player Voices for Skyrim.esp
Personalized Music - No Vanilla Music v 6.0.esp
AOS.esp
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
BardSoundsMalukah.esp
Immersive Music.esp
Immersive Music Temples.esp
[Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
YunDao_Hdt_Hair.esp
TERA Boots n Greaves - for HDT.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp
LostGrimoire.esp
WitchhunterPackRelease1.0.esp
EnchantedArsenal.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
Merged Armors.esp
Merged Clothing.esp
NINI mods.esp
[NINI] Cats Lady.esp
Choker of Skyrim.esp
UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
Disparity.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
BarefootRealism.esp
yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
01RieklingsNSkyrim.esp
SkyrimSewers.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
VioLens.esp
Requiem.esp
Requiem - Vanilla Dragonborn DLC.esp
Requiem - Cutting Room Floor.esp
Requiem - Audio Overhaul for Skyrim.esp
Requiem - Inconsequential NPCs.esp
Requiem Patches Merged.esp
Requiem - VioLens.esp
Requiem - Classic Alchemy Overhaul.esp
Requiem_Minor_Arcana.esp
Witchhunter Spells Requiem Patch.esp
Requiem - RS Children Overhaul.esp
Requiem - Timing is Everything.esp
RND Requiem Food Patch.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
PPsmallbot.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp
Unique Outfits for NPCs.esp
Masculinized Leveled Lists.esp
Monster Skeevers.esp
OBIS.esp
OBISDB.esp
OBIS Loot.esp
BDIC.esp
COR_AllRace.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
Skysan ELFX Patches.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
AOS2 - Patches Merged.esp
NoxWCC.esp
CoT - Patches.esp
Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
TrueStorms-ClimatesOfTamriel.esp
Rainbows.esp
Realistic Fast Travel and Movement Speed.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Requiem - Live Another Life.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
TES5Edit Merged Patch.esp
Requiem for the Indifferent.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
DynDOLOD.esp

On 4/6/2020 at 10:06 PM, Inte said:

Hmm, I am having the opposite happen. Citizens are the ones mostly selected for punishments in my game. POP just picks a random NPC from around your PC. Perhaps you have mostly guards surrounding your PC?

You can change that in the POP MCM. 

That's for 'safety' reasons. :classic_wink: 

I know you can change the outfit in the mcm, but there used to be an option for pop original. Now there is only DDe and pop restraints, which are the shiny inox textures. When my char is arrested she is equipped with the glossy inox collar, cuffs, and a white plastic looking log gag. When she is brought to the jailer the wrist and ankle cuffs are changed to the old plain black iron witch I prefer, and the gag changes to wood which I also like, but the collar stays shiny. DDe has the option to use black iron cuffs, but there is no matching collar. I know I'm being picky, but I would really like to always see the same restraints.

I understand the ring gag being used for saftey reasons, but it is used when my char is locked in the pillory. And I exclude oral animations from punishment selection so it doesn't make sense for me. Could an option be added to not change gags before a punishment?

And I don't know if anyone else has this happen, but when pop arrest fires through death alternative. My screen remains black for the entire scene until the captor starts marching my pc to jail.

Thank you for the reply earlier.

On 4/7/2020 at 3:35 PM, Nepro said:

Can you add player/follower hanging to Prison Overhaul Patched? 

Video ( it has body collision bug because I use custom CBBE 3BBB body ) 

Reveal hidden contents

I do not like player executions but, should that mod provide a ModEvent, I can send the PC there on release. (Like SS.)

On 4/7/2020 at 12:26 PM, saltshade said:

That's because I started while I was in a city and had too many NPCs installed. After removing some it's stable on game load and outside the city I have close to 60 fps. But I found out I had ticked "Use vanilla prisons" in DCL. I thought you had to tick that in combination with the POP chance to avoid getting the DCL prison. It should work if I disable that I think.

But let's say I would remove a few mods for the sake of stability and less script lag. Which ones would you recommend from the list below? (If you have time to go through it). I'm actually thinking about switching to SE because LE is so old now, but it takes a lot of work building up a similar setup. :(

Hide contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
daymoyl.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Heels Sound.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
EFFCore.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
TERAArmors.esm
TravellersOfSkyrim.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Brows.esp
Holiday Gift Hairdos.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Immersive Settlements.esp
Northern Bathhouses.esp
Dont_Steal_My_Crops.esp
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
NPC_Overhaul_V_1_.esp
Feminine Females.esp
JKs LITE - Cities.esp
JK's Dawnstar.esp
JK's Falkreath.esp
JK's Winterhold.esp
Daedric Shrines.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
Immersive Encounters.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Skyrim Better Roads and Bridges - All In One - Merged.esp
BosmericDrunkenHuntsmanReborn.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim - Merged - Deep Immersion.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch.esp
SkyUI.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
TradeBarter.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
fairy.esp
TravellersOfSkyrim - Vanilla.esp
Deadly Wenches.esp
Deadly Wenches -Tera Armors Random-.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Extended UI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Facelight.esp
FISS.esp
FNIS.esp
GagSFX.esp
NB-Scars.esp
PassiveWeaponEnchantmentRecharging.esp
TrueStorms.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
Missives.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
SkySight-Simply-Bigger-Trees-Slower-Branches.esp
DJZ Cooking Pots.esp
InnDoors.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
CopyArmor.esp
JaxonzRenamer.esp
Cloaks.esp
KS Jewelry.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp
Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells.esp
RSChildren.esp
RSChildren Playable.esp
RSChildren Patch - USLEEP.esp
Patch - Inconsequential NPCs - RS kids.esp
Immersive Encounters - RS Children Patch.esp
Males of Skyrim.esp
Female NPC Overhauls Merged.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
PetCollar.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
BeeingFemaleShops.esp
Exhaustion.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
DD - BRRF_Patch - Cursed Loot.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
RoadInspections.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
CombatArousal.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
Devious Punishment Equipment.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SD Addons.esp
SD Cages.esp
SD Patches.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
SexistGuards.esp
SexLab Approach.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
SexLabStatsManipulator.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
SL Survival.esp
SLSO.esp
Spank That Ass.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObj Merged.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLATE.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
SlaveTats.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
Luxury Collection.esp
Mortal Weapons & Armor.esp
GRIM Wednesday Addams.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
TAWoBA_ArmorBreak_Light.esp
Additional Player Voices for Skyrim.esp
Personalized Music - No Vanilla Music v 6.0.esp
AOS.esp
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
BardSoundsMalukah.esp
Immersive Music.esp
Immersive Music Temples.esp
[Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
YunDao_Hdt_Hair.esp
TERA Boots n Greaves - for HDT.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp
LostGrimoire.esp
WitchhunterPackRelease1.0.esp
EnchantedArsenal.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
Merged Armors.esp
Merged Clothing.esp
NINI mods.esp
[NINI] Cats Lady.esp
Choker of Skyrim.esp
UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
Disparity.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
BarefootRealism.esp
yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
01RieklingsNSkyrim.esp
SkyrimSewers.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
VioLens.esp
Requiem.esp
Requiem - Vanilla Dragonborn DLC.esp
Requiem - Cutting Room Floor.esp
Requiem - Audio Overhaul for Skyrim.esp
Requiem - Inconsequential NPCs.esp
Requiem Patches Merged.esp
Requiem - VioLens.esp
Requiem - Classic Alchemy Overhaul.esp
Requiem_Minor_Arcana.esp
Witchhunter Spells Requiem Patch.esp
Requiem - RS Children Overhaul.esp
Requiem - Timing is Everything.esp
RND Requiem Food Patch.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
PPsmallbot.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp
Unique Outfits for NPCs.esp
Masculinized Leveled Lists.esp
Monster Skeevers.esp
OBIS.esp
OBISDB.esp
OBIS Loot.esp
BDIC.esp
COR_AllRace.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
Skysan ELFX Patches.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
AOS2 - Patches Merged.esp
NoxWCC.esp
CoT - Patches.esp
Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
TrueStorms-ClimatesOfTamriel.esp
Rainbows.esp
Realistic Fast Travel and Movement Speed.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Requiem - Live Another Life.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
TES5Edit Merged Patch.esp
Requiem for the Indifferent.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
DynDOLOD.esp

No idea, as I am not familiar with most mods in that list.

11 hours ago, drunken toad said:

pop restraints, which are the shiny inox textures. When my char is arrested she is equipped with the glossy inox collar, cuffs, and a white plastic looking log gag.

There is a option in the POP MCM to change the POP restraints. 

It's a bone log gag, not plastic. 

11 hours ago, drunken toad said:

And I don't know if anyone else has this happen, but when pop arrest fires through death alternative. My screen remains black for the entire scene until the captor starts marching my pc to jail.

Not sure why that would happen, but you can reset the black screen from DA' MCM. 

2 hours ago, Inte said:

I do not like player executions but, should that mod provide a ModEvent, I can send the PC there on release. (Like SS.)

I could include one. But right know you just need to point a character to it for it to work. Just like you would do with a normal furniture.

15 hours ago, Inte said:

There is a option in the POP MCM to change the POP restraints. 

It's a bone log gag, not plastic. 

Not sure why that would happen, but you can reset the black screen from DA' MCM. 

I have already changed the options on that page to use PO restraints. No matter what I select there, Inox is always used for the arrest scene and prison. The only thing that changes is the gag, after my character is dropped off at the prison. However, I did notice the dde option changes the restraints for an arrest, but only after the arrest scene has finished and the captor says "Let's go". But, Inox restraints are always equipped first no matter what. Also if I use the dde option for an arrest, the proper restraints from the prison page in the mcm are equipped at the jailer. But, not if I use pop restraints for an arrest, then the Inox restraints stay on.

And thank you, resetting the black screen through the menu worked.

I don't know either, this was happening to me on older versions as well. I know everything is set up right, I'm able to do a complete play-through without any problems.

I use loot and then manually adjust my load order as necessary, I have a merged patch. All my plugins are cleaned through xedit. and I use mod organizer2.