12 hours ago, trendte said:

is it possible to remove the cuffs while im in the cell ?

Most common cause for the cuffs is that the hardcore mode is activated.

You would have to switch the hardcore mode off before you get arrested. It's in the MCM.

In previous versions, the toggle would only affect any new arrests, not the ongoing one. Can't tell it for the current version :classic_unsure:

20 hours ago, Nymra said:

does it end too fast to your liking? 
you can always "virtually" increase the time spent in prison by chaging the time scale of pop. It sets Timescale 60 for example. Change it to 5 each and you can spent literal real days in POP :D

Well, I had already set it to 5 haha I set it 100 septims of bounty a day, but it's not fun you get the same sentence when you have a thousand septims for your bounty and when you have ten thousand septims for your bounty.

13 hours ago, worik said:

Most common cause for the cuffs is that the hardcore mode is activated.

You would have to switch the hardcore mode off before you get arrested. It's in the MCM.

In previous versions, the toggle would only affect any new arrests, not the ongoing one. Can't tell it for the current version :classic_unsure:

i see but when the hardcore mode is toggled of and i get arrested it activates itself automatically

means im ever in hardcore when arrested

14 hours ago, Oh shit WTF said:

Well, I had already set it to 5 haha I set it 100 septims of bounty a day, but it's not fun you get the same sentence when you have a thousand septims for your bounty and when you have ten thousand septims for your bounty.

You can save your MCM settings, exit the game, edit the json-file, then load it again in the game. This way you can exceed maximum/minimum values of sliders.

Mmmm trying this kid with both simple slavery and devices, get when I get arrested I whiterun and told I’m going to dragonsreach the game ctds . I’ll check the log when I can, but would anyone know why this is? I’m going to put it at the bottom of my load order and see if that fixes it.

i have a problem, with the new update pop dosen't work anymore. guard say that they put me in prison and then walk away, and sometimes attack me till i blackout and then nothing happen related to pop. any help? thx

Edit: sometimes CTD

I readet about that for some people is the time to short in prison, but how about an after prison punishment before PC will be released.

My idea would be that all possession from PC will be hidden somewehre in town ( can be in a different chests, one of the townsfolk or a guard can have it with Mcm options )and must be find in time ( time limit mcm 1 day or 10 days ), as long as it is not found. Thats not all, when you owe a house, the door will be locked as long you did not find it. Maybe the people can say a few things or take advantage on the PC.

Maybe the people say: I show you what criminals deserve. I think this punishment is to soft. Look at her, she will never will find er perssessions, but maybe some dicks in her holes.

After the time is up the Gate door and home door  is open again, but PC must stay naked, possessions will be sold and you will be booted out of town for a couple of days ( Mcm on off button or 2 - 30 days ). When coming back in that time an other bounty will be on the head. Persseions are hard to find, when it will be in an locked place without any lockpics?.

But when giving up to look for it, tell a guard they will make an exsample with 5 or 10 people ( foursome, fivesome maybe with furniture ) and rape the PC.

After this the guard will tell: I hope this was a lesson for you, but now i will be gentle, find your things in time. But when you ask me nicely i help you a bit.

PC: Say nothing and look on your own.

Crying: I need help please.

Guard: Ok i help you a bit, it is on a place you can sleep for 10 septim.

But the door to the inn is closed and you can not going inside. After knocking you see many people looking at you, saying bad things and begin a rape party for one many hours ( McM 1 - 48 hours ).

After this the guard: I hope you do not make any crimes again, but i can help you now.

PC: I think you will never help me. ( Ends it, and Pc must looking again for everything )

Yes, please help me. I can´t take it anymore.

Guard: Go back to the cell you was as a prisoner, the door will be open. There is a something like a trap door, go down there and you must find a key on this place. This will open the door to the barracks. I give you something so the guards let you go ( strong soulgem Nipple piercing and soulgem vagina pircing ).

Put them on and the guards let you go but the townsfolk rape you. When you say i wont take thos things PC get maybe nothing or an locked tattoo choosen by the Player and everyone rape her.

The PC did found out that there is no key needed for the door, and there is no one to find. No one to see in the Barracks.

Going outside to the market, everyone was waiting again for you.

people: look at this piercings/ tattoo, she is now hotter than ever to fuck.

Guard: Now everyone will fuck you one more time, because you wanted help. After this we sell you perssessions and you too.

Maybe to the Giants after we are finished with you, or we let you fuck in a drauger, falmer or bandit cave. We know a few they are full of enemies and

everyone wants to stick the dig in you pussy.

But when the perssessions will be found, the gate door and home door will be open and everthing will be normal. Or there is an other McM option that someone knock you down take everthing you found and you find yourself naked again on a place with many criminals close to you in the wildernes and hands are bound with rope or a yoke. People wouldn´t care anyway, you are a criminal too.

Ok, so now I seem to be stuck. I hAve a bounty hunter following me and whenever I choose ‘take me to jail’ the game ctds. Any reason why this could be? Internet out on my computer and I’m doing this from phone but if you need the papyrus log file I can prove it later

Typical... Everything works fine finally and then something classic as the Grey Face bug happens (POP Jailer).

I know that is not an uncommon problem, but I still could not find a solution with google. Anybody know where it comes from? ESP Load order? At least nothing overwrites POP in the normal (Left) Pane, hmm. 

I dont have a bashed patch either. 

I also want to add a little suggestion (or maybe I can do it myself):

I want to change the time value of POP to something like 40/45. 30 is too slow, 60 way too fast, erm :P
Can I do this with Tes5edit somehow? POP naturally only provides choice between 30 and 60. 

On 3/11/2020 at 10:56 PM, Nymra said:

Somehow POP randomly fails to start up when I start a new game. 
I only noticed by accident that this is happening. 
Sometimes POP starts, sometimes not. And if it does not start, the MCM never shows up and I cannot even kickstart it with SKI_configmanagerinstance bla

What could cause this? As far as I can see only POP is behaving like that, all other Mod MCMs show up as usual. 

Can this be a load order problem? (ESP right pane)?: I m sorting with Loot normaly and it puts POP to somewhere around 100 priority (93 last time).

I just now try with POP further down the line...

EDIT: changing the Load Order did not prevent this from happening. 
at the moment I say one 3 or 4 out of 5 new games POP just never starts. (SUM and DDE start always) 

NOTE: I m using Skyrim Unbound and latest POP versions and dependency mod versions ofc. 

It's probably best to use a 'divide and conquer' approach when starting a new game, with POP being one of the last mods installed. 

On 3/20/2020 at 4:22 AM, worik said:

With the recent versions, violent crimes will toggle the HC mode on automatically regardless of the MCM. 

On 3/20/2020 at 5:49 PM, trendte said:

i see but when the hardcore mode is toggled of and i get arrested it activates itself automatically

means im ever in hardcore when arrested

Only when arrested for violent crimes (assault, murder, etc.) 

On 3/22/2020 at 8:59 PM, Kage777 said:

Mmmm trying this kid with both simple slavery and devices, get when I get arrested I whiterun and told I’m going to dragonsreach the game ctds . I’ll check the log when I can, but would anyone know why this is? I’m going to put it at the bottom of my load order and see if that fixes it.

LE or SE? Log?

On 3/23/2020 at 7:12 PM, renero said:

i have a problem, with the new update pop dosen't work anymore. guard say that they put me in prison and then walk away, and sometimes attack me till i blackout and then nothing happen related to pop. any help? thx

Edit: sometimes CTD

See above.

On 3/25/2020 at 8:46 AM, AnOtherMen said:

I readet about that for some people is the time to short in prison, but how about an after prison punishment before PC will be released.

I will think about some of that. 

On 3/26/2020 at 3:31 PM, Kage777 said:

Ok, so now I seem to be stuck. I hAve a bounty hunter following me and whenever I choose ‘take me to jail’ the game ctds. Any reason why this could be? Internet out on my computer and I’m doing this from phone but if you need the papyrus log file I can prove it later

If LE, I need a log. 

8 hours ago, Nymra said:

Typical... Everything works fine finally and then something classic as the Grey Face bug happens (POP Jailer).

I know that is not an uncommon problem, but I still could not find a solution with google. Anybody know where it comes from? ESP Load order? At least nothing overwrites POP in the normal (Left) Pane, hmm. 

I dont have a bashed patch either. 

I also want to add a little suggestion (or maybe I can do it myself):

I want to change the time value of POP to something like 40/45. 30 is too slow, 60 way too fast, erm :P
Can I do this with Tes5edit somehow? POP naturally only provides choice between 30 and 60. 

Make sure you have not misplaced this folder, ..\Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp

Is that the time scale for punishments or waiting?