12 hours ago, Inte said:

Make sure to use the latest/match versions of POP and SUM, then re-post a new log. 

Also, it seems like your SkyUI does not display MCM text input options; update and/or reinstall SkyUI.  

I don't know if it was updating POP and SUM to their .44 versions from .41 or reinstalling SkyUI, but it seems to be working now. I haven't been arrested except for triggering an arrest in the debug menu; I just don't generally play a lawless character. There was still a distance issue with triggering an arrest, but I didn't have to be quite so close. I'm guessing that's as it should be - don't want people from 100 yards away running up to arrest me! :)

I was able to save my settings and to load the saved settings w/o issue.

Since I was testing, I did change my bounty in various holds to major crimes level using SUM. No guard tried to arrest me or give me the 'wait, I know you...' dialog. I even fast-traveled to another hold w/ bounty and still nothing.

Anyhow, it's working better and I guess I can look forward to being legitimately arrested in the future. Hmm, that sounds weird, doesn't it?

4 hours ago, chenfengshf said:

where is the download link

You must be brand new on LL

You can find the download link on the mod main page

(or from here browse to page one and click on "view file")

Should look like this:

Spoiler

Main Page

dl1.jpg.ebe4f143c64017cbc6cfd1f7b6f62510.jpg

Download Icon on the right (green)

dl2.jpg.103a12725a42df20a20639c24c18cda6.jpgDownload newest POP version only

New uploaded files are usually at the end of all downloadable files.

Just be careful not to grab SE files that got updated instead.

No worries, POP only has LE files on it's main page

Also check this blog for newcomers:

Also check requirements for any mod you download.

57 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Theoretically you will only miss seeing any DD on your PC.

All quest scenes are unrelated to DDs.

(only parting gift might need DDs or it wouldn't make much sense I guess)

How do restraints work, though? Am I just gonna have to roleplay that my character has handcuffs on? Or does POP use its own system for bindings/bondage objects?

15 minutes ago, shunter said:

How do restraints work, though? Am I just gonna have to roleplay that my character has handcuffs on? Or does POP use its own system for bindings/bondage objects?

You should at least have ZAZ installed o.o

ZAZ = hard requirement

DD = soft requirement

and yes POP has custom devices based on ZAZ if I get that right

14 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

You should at least have ZAZ installed o.o

ZAZ = hard requirement

DD = soft requirement

and yes POP has custom devices based on ZAZ if I get that right

Okay, thanks. I really don't wanna add the load of DD to my already script heavy load order.

On 3/7/2020 at 6:26 PM, donttouchmethere said:

You must be brand new on LL

You can find the download link on the mod main page

(or from here browse to page one and click on "view file")

Should look like this:

Hide contents

Main Page

dl1.jpg.ebe4f143c64017cbc6cfd1f7b6f62510.jpg

Download Icon on the right (green)

dl2.jpg.103a12725a42df20a20639c24c18cda6.jpgDownload newest POP version only

New uploaded files are usually at the end of all downloadable files.

Just be careful not to grab SE files that got updated instead.

No worries, POP only has LE files on it's main page

Also check this blog for newcomers:

Also check requirements for any mod you download.

thanks

Somehow POP randomly fails to start up when I start a new game. 
I only noticed by accident that this is happening. 
Sometimes POP starts, sometimes not. And if it does not start, the MCM never shows up and I cannot even kickstart it with SKI_configmanagerinstance bla

What could cause this? As far as I can see only POP is behaving like that, all other Mod MCMs show up as usual. 

Can this be a load order problem? (ESP right pane)?: I m sorting with Loot normaly and it puts POP to somewhere around 100 priority (93 last time).

I just now try with POP further down the line...

EDIT: changing the Load Order did not prevent this from happening. 
at the moment I say one 3 or 4 out of 5 new games POP just never starts. (SUM and DDE start always) 

NOTE: I m using Skyrim Unbound and latest POP versions and dependency mod versions ofc. 

27 minutes ago, Nymra said:

NOTE: I m using Skyrim Unbound

I'm not sure if Skyrim Unbound can make issue with big LOs and loading sequence of mods on a new game.

You could check if you accidentally overwrote your PapyrusUtil 3.3 and double check if you have installed SUM Skyrim - Utility Mod 144 - UIE Patch.7z for UIextensions.

Also I have SUM always below all other esm.

If you're using DD it's good to combine SUM and POP with DDe.

13 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I'm not sure if Skyrim Unbound can make issue with big LOs and loading sequence of mods on a new game.

You could check if you accidentally overwrote your PapyrusUtil 3.3 and double check if you have installed SUM Skyrim - Utility Mod 144 - UIE Patch.7z for UIextensions.

Also I have SUM always below all other esm.

If you're using DD it's good to combine SUM and POP with DDe.

all checked...
I now changed LO for SUM and see...

At the moment I blame everything on BAKAs Body. Seems it makes my game rather unstable (getting randomc CTDs on new game and sometimes heavy lag. And then with the very same LO and Mods I get a perfect game. Its really weird. Apart from the breast physics drama :D) 

4 minutes ago, Nymra said:

all checked...
I now changed LO for SUM and see...

At the moment I blame everything on BAKAs Body. Seems it makes my game rather unstable (getting randomc CTDs on new game and sometimes heavy lag. And then with the very same LO and Mods I get a perfect game. Its really weird. Apart from the breast physics drama :D) 

Just saw that in the 3BBB topic. ?

POP had issues like you explained before and that gave me a scare after I saw your comment lol

But the last few POP versions never had that issue anymore, at least not on my setups.

So basically something seems to mess with POP unrelated to POP itself.

For example multiple mods looking for a soft-requirement that isn't installed.

4 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Just saw that in the 3BBB topic. ?

POP had issues like you explained before and that gave me a scare after I saw your comment lol

But the last few POP versions never had that issue anymore, at least not on my setups.

So basically something seems to mess with POP unrelated to POP itself.

For example multiple mods looking for a soft-requirement that isn't installed.

not that soft requirement shit again! 
remember that was an issue somehwere else (DID?) 
Strange it never really screwed things over before. 
And to my knowledge there is no way to figure that out via a program, no? 

Changing the SUM in LO (below other ESM) did not change anything

9 hours ago, Nymra said:

Strange it never really screwed things over before

I can only say this:

Fuz Ro D-oh

Sexlab

[Any SLA version]

Zaz 8+

DD series 4.3

SkyUI

UIE

[SD+ with all it's tweaks and patches]

SUM (+SUM UI patch) 144

mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass1.1 (esp deactivated)

DDe 444

POP 444

[SS+]

PapyrusUtil 3.3

Jcontainers

[ConsoleUtil]

MCMs show up on game start every time (LAL, Realm of Lorkham).

Compatible in LO's with pretty much every other devious Mod on LL (if it comes to MCM shows up on game-start, I do new game starts often).

or to be blunt: You messed up somewhere with your actual build.

(unless you found a new rare incompatibility, damn you can never be too sure about anything in Skyrim >.<)

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I can only say this:

Fuz Ro D-oh

Sexlab

[Any SLA version]

Zaz 8+

DD series 4.3

SkyUI

UIE

[SD+ with all it's tweaks and patches]

SUM (+SUM UI patch) 144

mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass1.1 (esp deactivated)

DDe 444

POP 444

[SS+]

PapyrusUtil 3.3

Jcontainers

[ConsoleUtil]

MCMs show up on game start every time (LAL, Realm of Lorkham).

Compatible in LO's with pretty much every other devious Mod on LL (if it comes to MCM shows up on game-start, I do new game starts often).

or to be blunt: You messed up somewhere with your actual build.

its just weird because the build made no issues before. POP had zero problems showing up. But that was the previous POP Version. Now I have the current one. 

From the list the only mod I dont have is mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass, everyting else is there. 

What bugs me is, that POP is starting and working sometimes on the new game but not all the times. That is a kind of a random behaviour that I did not see before. 

I will try to make a profile for pop only and see... without all the other stuff around. Or maybe revert to an older version first and compare. 

8 hours ago, Nymra said:

its just weird because the build made no issues before. POP had zero problems showing up. But that was the previous POP Version. Now I have the current one. 

From the list the only mod I dont have is mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass, everyting else is there. 

What bugs me is, that POP is starting and working sometimes on the new game but not all the times. That is a kind of a random behaviour that I did not see before. 

I will try to make a profile for pop only and see... without all the other stuff around. Or maybe revert to an older version first and compare. 

Hi there :)

I love this mod.

Butt sometimes i have issues too.

POP Manu not showing up. at the beginning of the game. Later It does not show any manu. I have no idea what to do.

Thanks

On 3/12/2020 at 11:57 PM, Shep67 said:

Hi there :)

I love this mod.

Butt sometimes i have issues too.

POP Manu not showing up. at the beginning of the game. Later It does not show any manu. I have no idea what to do.

Thanks

Which alternate starting mod you are using?

Yeah, its really weird... I tested around a bit, but changing the Load Order at least does not help. I even put POP at the end, but no change... 

I now wonder if it might be incompatible with Skyrim Unbound somehow, since I understand it changes quests?! 
Might try it with Live Another Life, but I got bored of all the fixing... 

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

Which alternate starting mod you are using?

Yeah, its really weird... I tested around a bit, but changing the Load Order at least does not help. I even put POP at the end, but no change... 

I now wonder if it might be incompatible with Skyrim Unbound somehow, since I understand it changes quests?! 
Might try it with Live Another Life, but I got bored of all the fixing... 

Hello.

I use no alternative starting mod.

But i find out when i change the load order the mcm appears. It is for me a load order issue.

I can understand you. It is a sad thing that it  may be caused by another mod. I thought about using Jasons MCM ticker, but iot does not always help.

Thank you for your time :)

Take care .

4 hours ago, Shep67 said:

Hello.

I use no alternative starting mod.

But i find out when i change the load order the mcm appears. It is for me a load order issue.

I can understand you. It is a sad thing that it  may be caused by another mod. I thought about using Jasons MCM ticker, but iot does not always help.

Thank you for your time :)

Take care .

how did you change the load order? 
I mean where did you put POP?

I get the feeling I can help it when I open console the second I start a new game and the world appears. 

MCM kicker also does not help really, yeah 

3 hours ago, Oh shit WTF said:

Is there any way I can make the maximum sentence longer maybe even with CK? the max is 10 days but I want it even longer if that doesn't make anything more complicated than just making it repetitive.

does it end too fast to your liking? 
you can always "virtually" increase the time spent in prison by chaging the time scale of pop. It sets Timescale 60 for example. Change it to 5 each and you can spent literal real days in POP :D