On 7/11/2019 at 6:53 AM, Inte said:

If you have SL Animation Loader you do it there. 

1. Hit 'Enable All'
  2. Then 'Register Animations'
  3. Then 'Rebuild...'

72850_20190711014140_1.png

If not then,

Hit 'Reset Animation Registry'

72850_20190711014211_1.png

Have tried both of these with no joy, I've only installed ZaZ animations, how many should it being showing?

Is there a way I can test animations without running through the whole arrest sequence? 

Thanks once again!

8 hours ago, Mysterious The 1st said:

Have tried both of these with no joy, I've only installed ZaZ animations, how many should it being showing?

Is there a way I can test animations without running through the whole arrest sequence? 

Thanks once again!

dont know if it helps, but ZaZ animations are under its own MCM Menu. there should also be a line called Register Animations.

Spoiler

20190717030758_1.jpg.a379ee3a8c92c9857a8955f34640a937.jpg20190717030821_1.jpg.7032ce9bbdeb95599d155bb1530477c4.jpg

On 7/11/2019 at 7:16 AM, LilServus said:

I think the cuffs are a bit too aggressive for my poor "innocent" warrior since I started from fresh since it seems that sometimes I can get away with it with just 1 bit of health so I think it's just me needing to boost my health. Also I ran into a problem where the master jailer took me out but stood there for ages without doing or saying anything I had to reload my old save and start over from the arrest point. Also how do I enable the POP and SUM logging? (sorry i'm still new to modding stuff) 

On 7/13/2019 at 8:38 PM, TsukiDragon said:

Does the same for me as well.

Should be fixed for the next version. 

On 7/15/2019 at 5:06 AM, Nymra said:

I dont play crime quests or do crime stuff in my games, so I usually dont have bounty on my head like ver with all my characters

POP has an auto/random bounty generator (corrupt guards), you can turn that on in the MCM together with the POPBHs. 

On the other hand, POP is a near perfect mod and near perfect bdsm experience for me.

What's missing? :classic_happy:

So I wonder how I can merge POP with my Combat Rape Profiles that I usually use.

POP does use DA for combat defeat but only for NPCs that have a crime faction, e.g. townsfolk, guards etc. 

For example, Simple Slavery (plus for that matter) could send the PC to POP. 

Could create a loop as POP already sends the PC to Simple Slavery. 

But yes, that's is possible. It will have to be done on SS's end, tho. 

Say, no one would bid/buy the PC, so one of the auctioneers decides to take the PC to the Falkreath jail for some re-training.

SS would call this function,

akSpeaker.SendModEvent("xpoSubArrestPC", "FalkreathCrimeFaction", 1)
On 7/15/2019 at 10:45 PM, BobBerger said:

The lighting in the Windhelm prison only works for me within certain angles.

Also i somehow got arrested in Markarth and got put into the Windhelm prison.

Hide contents

20190716043608_1.jpg.7e7cca5bc86fec055bb71b9d8eef996a.jpg20190716043605_1.jpg.a9d173ce605cdf75f20d7dcae2e960c5.jpg

Yes, unfortunately that is a game engine issue. It happens when there are more than 4 light sources that create shadows. 

Look on the wall by the door, there should be a switch, turn that on.  

9 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

hey guys, I figured out Simple slavery, But I'm still having trouble with this mod. I have everything requirement loaded, I tried loading the first pop 3.40 then the 4.30 on top of it (overwriting it of course,) And I even used nexus mod manager. The game still crashes. Recommendations?

The last POP (4.30) includes all that came before it, so you need only install the last POP.

I've left the older versions up as some players like playing older saves with older versions of the requirements.  

Make sure to remove all versions of PO/POP, clean your save (or new game), then install just POP 4.30 and its requirements (must have SUM 1.30 or higher). 

I highly recommend using Vortex.   

Haha, wow, seems I totally forgot the Random Bounty.

I found myself trying to call the script with another mod and then looked in the POP MCM again o_O hihi.

BUT: 
I tried and I noticed that the POP Bounty Hunters behave kinda weird. 
They seem to start conversation and when interupted by combat or attacked, they turn hostile but deal no damage to the PC?! 
They also seem to be very very hard to kill :P

What I wanted to ask is just how they are meant to work so  I can see that they do. I was hoping for them to be some kind of fighting challenge but it seems I can only talk to them or run away, correct? 

34 minutes ago, Nymra said:

They seem to start conversation and when interupted by combat or attacked, they turn hostile but deal no damage to the PC?! 

Do not exit mid conversation (they hate that). You can pacify them by sheathing your weapons if conversation was interrupted by combat. If that does not work, run away! :classic_wink: They will be peaceful again if they don't see your PC for a while.

They should do damage (lots of it) to your PC, not sure why they don't in your case.

41 minutes ago, Nymra said:

They also seem to be very very hard to kill :P

They are professional BHs. :classic_wink:

42 minutes ago, Nymra said:

What I wanted to ask is just how they are meant to work so  I can see that they do. I was hoping for them to be some kind of fighting challenge but it seems I can only talk to them or run away, correct? 

If you refuse to surrender or pay your bounty, they will fight you to the death. If you have DA they will tie you up if you loose and then arrest you.  

1 hour ago, Inte said:

Do not exit mid conversation (they hate that). You can pacify them by sheathing your weapons if conversation was interrupted by combat. If that does not work, run away! :classic_wink: They will be peaceful again if they don't see your PC for a while.

They should do damage (lots of it) to your PC, not sure why they don't in your case.

They are professional BHs. :classic_wink:

If you refuse to surrender or pay your bounty, they will fight you to the death. If you have DA they will tie you up if you loose and then arrest you.  

hmm, damn. 

Then maybe something interfered there. 
I am currently doing a lot of experiments to implement as many kinky mods in a normal combat oriented playthrough. 
I want the BHs to just pop up (^^) also to make life harder and give POP a place. 

I will try again and see if I get it to work as intended. 

Thx so far for the explanation! 

On 5/3/2019 at 2:19 PM, ShenGo said:

As for the cuffs... I don't even know HOW to attempt to remove them. They're not listed in her inventory, and it always gives me the message during a time that I have no control over my character. The most common instance is during that scene where the guard and Jail Master are talking right after traveling to the jail and before she's taken to her cell. I can't control her during the scene, so I'm not sure why it thinks I'm tampering with the cuffs.

Hi @Inte,

I've recently come back to POP and started a new game with DCL, CD and POP. I don't have Mortal Weapons. I frequently experience the same issue that ShenGo and other users have described. Basically, when the Jailer puts all your equipment in the chest (via iDDeRemoveAll() ), I noticed that it tries to remove POPInoxPrisonerCollar too, which prompts SUM to display iSUmMgNoRemoveScr.DispMessage() POP INox Prisoner Collar strangles you for tampering with it. I will take some damage and then a second time which will kill me. 

I've noticed this happen when I have CD devices equipped, but not always. CD devices are correctly skipped in the iDDeRemoveAll() event.  It doesn't happen every time I get arrested via POP, but if I save my game after the arrest is triggered, and I happen to die because of this, it takes me back to my post arrest savegame, the whole scene will play out again and I will invariably die because of the same thing. So I don't think that it is a random thing. I just think that there is some interaction between getting the collar on (I haven't spotted when that happens in the debugger) and then iDDeRemoveAll().

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Doc Fate

On 7/18/2019 at 5:31 AM, Inte said:

The last POP (4.30) includes all that came before it, so you need only install the last POP.

I've left the older versions up as some players like playing older saves with older versions of the requirements.  

Make sure to remove all versions of PO/POP, clean your save (or new game), then install just POP 4.30 and its requirements (must have SUM 1.30 or higher). 

I highly recommend using Vortex.   

Okay that would be the problem; I don't have SUM installed. I must have over looked that. I'll try it out, thanks

Sorry for my continued stupid questioning :D

But would the BHs send me to Jail with the Sexlab Defeat (Basic) Outcome "Jailed", too?
I honestly dont like Daymol because it tends to break the game and often does not work correctly. So I try to avoid it.

If BHs work with Defeats Jailed outcome it would be suffiecient I think, hm.
Sorry, testing the BH feature is just so time consuming... in the last attempt they just did not show up at all :(

I'm having issues with getting stuck indefinitely in the cell, and no events ever happening. I've seen your advice to others in the thread to use the hotkey to summon and reset the AI, but I can't find any mention of that hotkey in the MCM. How can I do that?

Hey so recently installed your mod and I've ran into a issue, it seem or what I think my Skyrim has trouble detecting your mod. The main issue is that no matter if continuing my save or starting a clean one, no MCM menu for POP is made. Menus for DDe and SUM seem to register just fine but not POP. I can't remember what update I was running before but this still is a issue for me on 430 as well. Any ideas on how to fix this?

23 hours ago, AnkleLNT said:

Hey so recently installed your mod and I've ran into a issue, it seem or what I think my Skyrim has trouble detecting your mod. The main issue is that no matter if continuing my save or starting a clean one, no MCM menu for POP is made. Menus for DDe and SUM seem to register just fine but not POP. I can't remember what update I was running before but this still is a issue for me on 430 as well. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I frequently have to force skyrim to add new MCM menus by going to the console and typing:

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Does that help or does POP not get recognised at all?

22 hours ago, DoctorFateMX said:

I frequently have to force skyrim to add new MCM menus by going to the console and typing:

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Does that help or does POP not get recognised at all?

Just tried it out and unfortunately nothing seemed to happen. It's weird, the mod itself seem to be working fine for the most part like the pillory and the wheels still seem to appear in cities but the MCM just is unable to be recognized. 

If the mod author allow it would you look into add support for Skyrim chain beast? Where the PC can be capture by then if they have bounty and walk to the guard or but and keep in them while imprisoned as another option? 

Also would you be willing to add a rope harness or pet suit option for clothing part of the mod?

On 7/27/2019 at 6:20 AM, AnkleLNT said:

Just tried it out and unfortunately nothing seemed to happen. It's weird, the mod itself seem to be working fine for the most part like the pillory and the wheels still seem to appear in cities but the MCM just is unable to be recognized. 

If you go to Skyrim Utility's MCM, under System, does it show Prison Overhaul Patches and the correct version? (I have SUM 1.3, POP 4.3 and DDe 4.3). 

On 7/28/2019 at 2:44 AM, DoctorFateMX said:

If you go to Skyrim Utility's MCM, under System, does it show Prison Overhaul Patches and the correct version? (I have SUM 1.3, POP 4.3 and DDe 4.3). 

Yup I have the same versions as you, I also have just in case if it's one one of these: UI extension, PapyrusUtil Version No. 33, ZaZ Version No. 7.0, and SexLab 16200. Also should I have installed the "Old PO Patches"? Thought I'd ask, I have a bit of a overthinking problem.