On 7/4/2019 at 4:03 PM, monkeyyy7 said:

hi  when the jaillor whant quit the prison for some reason my game freeze

log papyrus.0:

[07/04/2019 - 09:57:18PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[07/04/2019 - 09:57:18PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[07/04/2019 - 09:57:18PM] warning: Replacing native function GetSitAnimation on unlinked object SkyUtilitiesScript.
[07/04/2019 - 09:57:18PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[07/04/2019 - 09:57:18PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[07/04/2019 - 09:57:19PM] Cannot open store for class "xxbrandingdevicescript", missing file?
[07/04/2019 - 09:57:19PM] Cannot open store for class "xxbquestscript", missing file?
[07/04/2019 - 09:57:19PM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmquestscript", missing file?
[07/04/2019 - 09:57:19PM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmconfigmenu", missing file?

I would need the whole log and nothing but. 

On 7/4/2019 at 7:52 PM, saviliana said:

Could there be a MCM debug button for "force next event"? Also the timescale modify function seems bugged, its not modifying timescale in cells anymore.

POP timescale should still work. Skyrim timescale has been moved to SUM.

On 7/5/2019 at 11:51 AM, Mez558 said:

Under Extra's - Spanking (at least that should work for Rydin's 2 and the generic Zaz one)

Can anyone explain to me how the spanking option works or where I set it up.

From what I am reading there should be something in the MCM that lets you set up the punishments for Minor and Major crimes but I cannot see anything like that in mine.

Running 4.30

Edit: No I'm not - Right numbers, wrong order. Don't ask.. Senior moment.

You need to remove the AUTO tag if you want to use custom tags, but yes 'spanking' should work. 

The spanking works for two scenarios. 

• Cell - The 'Minor Crimes Tags' are the only tags used for minor crimes punishments, so whatever tags you set there will be used for punishments in the cell for minor crimes. It ships with an 'Auto' tag which will play spanking animations only. If you want other animations instead, remove the 'Auto' tag and add the tags you want (see pict bellow for tags location). The chances for this type of punishment can be set in the 'Cell' page under 'Minor Crimes Punishment'. Major crimes will also use these tags for spanking/whatever animations.
  • Pillory - Already existing under 'Pillory' page. No tags can be set for these animations as they are hard-coded. These will not play for minor crimes.  

72850_20180107170936_1.png

On 7/5/2019 at 2:11 PM, sillygooseboy7 said:

I'm having a few problems with POP. I have deactivated Prison Overhaul and installed POP, I think I did everything correctly.

- When I edit ANYTHING in the POP menu, I cannot trigger an arrest through the menu's debug page. It says something like "POP- No valid arresting NPC". From there I just punch a guard to trigger the arrest. The issues then are - my follower is not arrested with me, no Devious Devices are equipped, and I teleport everywhere when arrested. I tested it by just editing the female jailer chance. I set that to 100% and then all of the above things happened. I didn't edit DD implementation, teleportation or viable arresting NPCs. Also, in this scenario, I am teleported directly to the cell without restraints and no events occur at all. It basically turns into vanilla Skyrim prison. No guards approach me, no parading or punishing, etc.

The only way the above issues don't occur is if I don't edit the MCM menu at all. Then everything seems to work as intended until I am in prison, the guard orders me to take off all clothes, and then I CTD. Every time. Does anyone have an explanation for this?

For a quick test you can load my MCM settings.

Under 'System' page for 'Load MCM settings' type 'Nova' and hit enter.

Then you can hit the 'T' key to surrender. The closest NPC will arrest you and take you to jail.  

To use the MCM debug option for arrest you have to make sure to center your crosshair on the actor you want to be arrested by (until the 'Talk to' shows up) then use that MCM option. 

POP will only recognize vanilla followers/hirelings or custom ones marked as such. 

Also, make sure all aliases are OK in the POP MCM 'Status' page. 

On 7/5/2019 at 2:24 PM, Mysterious The 1st said:

As far as I can tell I have all the required mods installed and POP is definitely running but the animations arn't loading? Like when the guard comes in to punish the prisoner the sounds activate but both player models just stand still, same at the pillory, it just disappears and the player model is stuck stationary. Any idea what might be causing this? Thanks! 

EDIT: Disabled 'Arrest with scene' and game didnt crash however the screen started fading to black and back to full light repeatedly, dunno if that helps?

EDIT 2: Have seen a suggestion to install Devious Devices so working on that at the moment

You need to reset the SL animation registry. 

e1 - I do not use 'fade to black' anywhere in POP. Enable logging in POP and SL and post that log here. 

e2 - DDe is not needed for POP to work. 

On 7/5/2019 at 2:27 PM, Mez558 said:

I changed the the Major Crimes Lowest setting to 2000 but still a bounty is 1000 is treated as a major crime. Is there something else I should do?

If you have any violent crime bounty the arrest will be for major crimes. 

In an attempt to get the spanking to work I removed all other punishment from the Pillory. Then removed all other tags and added Spanking.

Even added Zap to be surpressed.

Made no difference, still raped instead of being spanked.

For a more detailed spanking explanation see this here.

There's also a conflict (I think) with Mortal Weapons and Armour. As soon as I am restrained I take damage and get the message that I am punished for tampering with my restraints.

I will look into this and possibly add a menu check for tampering.  

On 7/5/2019 at 10:58 PM, sillygooseboy7 said:

When getting arrested in Whiterun, I CTD when I am walked into the jail, every time. I have used LOOT to organize my load order, so I don't think that's the problem. Below is a copy of the Papyrus log. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? 

Also, I can’t trigger arrests through the MCM. I’ll hit “Trigger arrest (minor)” and a tooltip will pop up that says “pop- Not a viable captor!” The same thing happens when trying to trigger major arrests. 

From there ill I’ll punch a guard and get arrested but I’m instantly teleported to the cell without my follower and it runs vanilla Skyrim prisons. No jailer, no events, etc. 

Reveal hidden contents

You need to clean your save of previous versions of POP and SUM. 

On 7/8/2019 at 2:03 PM, LilServus said:

Hello I seem to be having an issue with the mod, I installed all the things that need to go with it but for some reason when I submit to being arrest nothing happens and the guard and my character end up staring at each other for a long period of time. I also went into my mod manager window in the paused menu and the Prison overhaul mod doesn't seem to be there but the animation and script mods are. I've only downloaded the recent patch btw (not sure if that'll help with anything or not)

I really hope I can get this working. :( 

EDIT: so I made a new save and it seems to appear now. But when I get to the jail master I'm suddenly killed and reload back to where I was before I did the crime. Any idea on how to fix this?

Hmm, sounds like the new anti-theft system I put on the cuffs and shackles might be a tad too aggressive, maybe? :classic_wink:

Enable POP and SUM logging and post your log here to make sure. 

On 7/8/2019 at 8:59 PM, saviliana said:

I have found that if you change all the chances of pillar, cage and parade to zero, then the cell event would not start at all. Wonder if the next patch could fix it, it is a long existing problem since version 274 (the oldest version that I remember had this same bugs).

I will have to look into this. Was it a major/minor crimes arrest? 

19 hours ago, Trafector said:

Passed from PO to POP after long pause, and got this error when i click on PO patched on the mod menu:

uprage error!

Reported : 0

Expected: 430

I've searched but i've realy no idea of what's the problem, tried to reinstall all requirement and POP itself but nothing

You must remove PO completely and clean your save of PO.

Then install only POP. 

10 hours ago, Rabblerouser said:

What mods should I use to make things more likely for me to be thrown in prison?

Also, for some reason, no matter what settings I tick in POP, I'm STILL unable to notice/allow faster time in the prison. I try to tick the setting so I can fastforward in prison. It gets boring. All that happens in Dragonsreach Dungeons is well... I get arrested, jailor puts me in cell, takes advantage, then heads out to the "hallway" of the dungeon, leaving the door open and I keep getting teleported into the hall with him... with... nothing to do. All that happens is random whippnig.

I'm not sure if there's more but it sucks being stuck in the hall for so long with just... whipping.
Is this mod somehow incompatible with Slave Trainer? I know it puts some new NPCS in Dragonsreach Dungeon for "training". Would that keep other scenes from playing?

You can enable POPBH auto bounty option. 

Check POP 'status' page and make sure all aliases are OK.

Is is major/minor crimes arrest?

Log? 

10 hours ago, Mysterious The 1st said:

Thanks for your help! installing DD has got POP running again so I'm back to the problem of animations not loading. I've set logging up anyway as will probably be useful in future. 

In terms of registering the animations in SL do I just go into ZaZ and click register there or am I missing a step/s? 

If you have SL Animation Loader you do it there. 

1. Hit 'Enable All'
  2. Then 'Register Animations'
  3. Then 'Rebuild...'

72850_20190711014140_1.png

If not then,

Hit 'Reset Animation Registry'

72850_20190711014211_1.png

9 hours ago, DomusD said:

Hi, sorry I might be stupid but I keep getting a pop-up that says that papyrus Util can't be detected it says i need 3.1 or later which is weird because I have 3.3. Sorry to bother you

Try re-installing it. Override the pre-existing one that came with SL. 

If using MO, check settings. 

3 hours ago, Inte said:

Aw. 

That wasn't a knock on your mod only that I know how messed up my game is. It's an old install and I really need to make a clean one. There have been other mods that I've had to just give up on as it is clearly a "it's me not you" situation :D

5 hours ago, Inte said:

Hmm, sounds like the new anti-theft system I put on the cuffs and shackles might be a tad too aggressive, maybe? :classic_wink:

Enable POP and SUM logging and post your log here to make sure. 

I think the cuffs are a bit too aggressive for my poor "innocent" warrior since I started from fresh since it seems that sometimes I can get away with it with just 1 bit of health so I think it's just me needing to boost my health. Also I ran into a problem where the master jailer took me out but stood there for ages without doing or saying anything I had to reload my old save and start over from the arrest point. Also how do I enable the POP and SUM logging? (sorry i'm still new to modding stuff) 

I have the following problem:

I dont play crime quests or do crime stuff in my games, so I usually dont have bounty on my head like ver with all my characters :(

On the other hand, POP is a near perfect mod and near perfect bdsm experience for me.

So I wonder how I can merge POP with my Combat Rape Profiles that I usually use.

For example, Simple Slavery (plus for that matter) could send the PC to POP. 

Would that be possible? 

I also would love to see POP as an option for punishment in Slaverun Reloaded. Sadly, escaping is not tied to a crime :(

Makes me sad that virtually every nice combination I can think of when it comes to mod interaction is not working '*sob

59 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I have the following problem:

I dont play crime quests or do crime stuff in my games, so I usually dont have bounty on my head like ver with all my characters :(

On the other hand, POP is a near perfect mod and near perfect bdsm experience for me.

So I wonder how I can merge POP with my Combat Rape Profiles that I usually use.

For example, Simple Slavery (plus for that matter) could send the PC to POP. 

Would that be possible? 

I also would love to see POP as an option for punishment in Slaverun Reloaded. Sadly, escaping is not tied to a crime :(

Makes me sad that virtually every nice combination I can think of when it comes to mod interaction is not working '*sob

I use SexLab Adventures to create crimes in my games.

29 minutes ago, link6666 said:

I use SexLab Adventures to create crimes in my games.

I dropped adventures because it caused more problems than it solved. 

Also it cannot add crimes that I really need :(
I m mostly out in the wild anyway.