@Inte

None of this is anything that will blow up Skyrim, but I thought I'd pass on these observations in case there might be something worth your following up.

1 - Imprisoned for major crimes - or so I thought the arrest messages read

In Winterhold, the PC and follower are bound all the time - as expected - but they weren't when imprisoned in the Castle Dour Dungeon

Is there anything in the mod that might cause that?

FWIW, I have the minimum bounty for major crimes set LOWER than the minimum for minor crimes, just to try to force the more interesting 'major crime' jail scenario, so it's possible the mod got confused if there was any script lag etc

2 - Minor/Major Crimes Thresholds

Given the last point above, is there any simple way you could add a toggle that allowed us to just make all arrests initiate as if for 'Major Crimes', please?

2 - Bounty Hunters

FYI, in current game, Two bounty hunters turned up, the POP one just before, what I am assuming was, a vanilla one.  The POP one was paid off.  The vanilla one had to be killed to get rid of him as he wouldn't accept that the bounty was gone.  Never had that before so may be a random glitch, or even a factor of my threshold settings reversal

It's not a game killer, but I thought I'd mention it in case there's anything you can see that's squiff

On 6/3/2019 at 6:53 AM, Inte said:

It did not. 

About the bug where a guard put the player down, bound her/him, and do nothing after saying "good".
I have not found the reason of it. Did several tests, nothing changed.

But I found a workaround, maybe from that you can guess the origin of it?

Opening the console, clicking the guard in question. Doing "coc [the actual cell]" and teleporting the guard back to the player seems to resume the arrest scene as normal.

After that, everything work fine.
Maybe you can guess what cause the scene to freeze? Or if not, at least others who had the same problem can do this.

@Inte

Hi.  Still having fun with the latest version which, by and large, works pretty well

In addition to the comments made a few days ago, here's a few other points.  I have attached images to demonstrate them all.  Some may have been raised by others, but I'm not sure

1 - The gate on the jail at Windhelm seems out of line with the main cell bars

2 - If you have a follower, the have the habit of disappearing on occasions - these comments relate to experience in Windhelm.  Other locations may behave differently

a - the follower appears 'on and off and on again' during sexlab scenes

b - at the end of each jail 'punishment', they disappear briefly, and then return.  In the jail, they seem to be ported up high occasionally, and then drop down when reappearing 

c- at the end of the pillory punishments, they do the same, ie they vanish, but this time they did not reappear.  If that occurs at the same time as the jailer is going to take them back to the jail, the game stops.  I found that the follower is 'stuck' behind the city wall, and using free camera, you can actually see her LOL.  The player seems to be able to 'fix' that, and get the follower repositioned to normal game space, and the game back on track, by using the 'debug' option 'teleport to jailer', which moves both the PC and the player into the normal game position beside the jailer

3 - What's the source of the miniature shopping basket that my follower suddenly wears when a gag seems appropriate, please?  I don't think it's what I spec'd in the MCM, and it appears both in jail, and outside in the pillory setting.  A normal ring gag appears at appropriate times in jail - but not always.  It looks a bit ridiculous in the context of the jail, and I'd like to find a way of stopping it appearing ?  FWIW, I spec'd a 'hood' for whipping scenes, but it seems to be worn throughout the ENTIRE external scene (using the cross and wheel, not the pillory) from installation to removal, too, although it is not worn in the jail or cage, other than for whipping

Anyway, these are really quirks and certainly NOT complaints!.  It's still great fun.  Even if the last twice I arrived in jail for being too quick and jumping on the wrong horse  LOL

Pics show

Jail Gate out of place (open for prisoners)

Sexlab 3p scene with 'disappeared' follower

Follower stuck behind Windhelm city wall, free cam view

Shopping basket for facial deliveries ?

366721610_TESV2019-06-1819-30-38-48.jpg.a7ed099db51ea8d01fd7e5d77607a768.jpg

TESV 2019-06-18 19-51-25-12.jpg

TESV 2019-06-18 19-14-04-51.jpg

TESV 2019-06-18 19-02-23-24.jpg

On 6/14/2019 at 5:19 AM, donkeywho said:

1 - Imprisoned for major crimes - or so I thought the arrest messages read

In Winterhold, the PC and follower are bound all the time - as expected - but they weren't when imprisoned in the Castle Dour Dungeon

Is there anything in the mod that might cause that?

You can always check the arrest level in POP's MCM. If the MCM shows major crimes and your PC does not have any interfering DDs and yet no shackles show up then yes, something is a miss.   

2 - Minor/Major Crimes Thresholds

Given the last point above, is there any simple way you could add a toggle that allowed us to just make all arrests initiate as if for 'Major Crimes', please?

Not sure I understand, just lower the major crimes bounty? 

2 - Bounty Hunters

FYI, in current game, Two bounty hunters turned up, the POP one just before, what I am assuming was, a vanilla one.  The POP one was paid off.  The vanilla one had to be killed to get rid of him as he wouldn't accept that the bounty was gone.  Never had that before so may be a random glitch, or even a factor of my threshold settings reversal

It's not a game killer, but I thought I'd mention it in case there's anything you can see that's squiff

The vanilla one does not dynamically update the owed bounty once they start. However, their dialog should just show an option to pay 0 gold. 

On 6/18/2019 at 3:32 PM, donkeywho said:

1 - The gate on the jail at Windhelm seems out of line with the main cell bars

You need to clean your save of the previous version of POP.

2 - If you have a follower, the have the habit of disappearing on occasions - these comments relate to experience in Windhelm.  Other locations may behave differently

Take a look in the POP MCM's 'Status' page and make sure the follower's alias is OK.

3 - What's the source of the miniature shopping basket that my follower suddenly wears when a gag seems appropriate, please? 

Getting ready for a game of hockey? 

That is a fallback gag in ZAP (beast race gag). Usually happens if the race cannot be determined correctly.  Custom follower?

Follower stuck behind Windhelm city wall, free cam view

Not sure why that would happen. 

On an unrelated note, was your PC animating on the X? 

2 hours ago, Inte said:

Thanks for such a comprehensive reply.  Really appreciate the time and trouble.  No real follow up needed, but outline thought below in Yellow

2 hours ago, Inte said:

You can always check the arrest level in POP's MCM. If the MCM shows major crimes and your PC does not have any interfering DDs and yet no shackles show up then yes, something is a miss.   I'LL TRY TO REMEMBER TO LOOK IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN

Not sure I understand, just lower the major crimes bounty?  I DID THAT, BUT IT THEN TENDS TO MAKE THE INITIATING LEVEL VERY LOW

The vanilla one does not dynamically update the owed bounty once they start. However, their dialog should just show an option to pay 0 gold.  AH, OK

You need to clean your save of the previous version of POP.  OK.  FOR SAFETY'S SAKE, I'LL SUSPEND DISBELIEF AND PRETEND THE GATE IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE lol

Take a look in the POP MCM's 'Status' page and make sure the follower's alias is OK.  NEXT TIME, OK

Getting ready for a game of hockey? 

That is a fallback gag in ZAP (beast race gag). Usually happens if the race cannot be determined correctly.  Custom follower?  NOT CUSTOM FOLLOWER.  HAD NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE EITHER.  LOOKING AT MY MO SET UP, I HAVE ONE IDEA WHICH I'LL TRY NEXT TIME

Not sure why that would happen. 

On an unrelated note, was your PC animating on the X?  YEP.  PC ON X, FOLLOWER ON WHEEL

I'm also having crashes when a guard is trying to arrest me. I'm informed I'm going to rot in prison, guard approaches me, and as soon as he's supposed to start doing something, I get a CTD. I've been trying to fix it for days now :( switching back and forth between ZAZ 7 and 8, tinkering with load orders, installing DDe, rebuilding animations, regenerating FNIS, tweaking settings, still happens. As far as I know I have latest versions of everything (except I reverted to ZAZ 7 from fear of mods not being compatible with it yet). Here are papyrus and sexlab logs if that helps:

Papyrus.0.log

SexLabDebug.1.log

I also tried just turning arrest scenes off, which works, and I get to progress to a prison, where I again get a CTD as soon as a guard enters a cell to punish me. The guard enters, approaches me, I see a message something like "Punishement started at 0 seconds" and than an immediate CTD.

This CTDs however don't happen all the time, but they happen most of the time. I've had an arrest scene with a guard having fun with me before walking me to prison actually work a couple times. I've also had a guard have fun with me in a cell a couple times as well. The parades thus far didn't CTD yet, so that works fine I guess. Being locked into a cage for party entertainment with another prisoner also worked (got this scenario once thus far).

If you want me to provide any more info or test something, just ask :)

Quick question - will this mod work on save if activated in Mod Organizer after Helgen dragon attack scene? Cause for some reason it messes up intro sequence (with PC being transported on cart) and I have no idea how to fix it. 

1 hour ago, Aerth said:

Quick question - will this mod work on save if activated in Mod Organizer after Helgen dragon attack scene? Cause for some reason it messes up intro sequence (with PC being transported on cart) and I have no idea how to fix it. 

A lot of things mess up intro scene. It's recommended to install "Alternate Start - Live Another Life" mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9557 which gives you different alternative starting scenes that go around the glitchy cart scene.

Also I'm still hoping someone points me in the right direction to fix my issue above :(

Is anybody else having troubles with the newest version of this mod? Because it just will not work right for me at all. Everything is busted.
Ive been arrested twice now for minor crimes. Once in Whiterun and once in Solitude, and they were both totally broken.

For one, no punishments ever happen. It doesn't matter what my settings are or what I set the time between punishment events too, no punishment events ever play. Nobody comes in my cell between the time Im locked up and the time I'm released, except for the scheduled daily event to either take me to the cage or on parade or to the pillories. But once I get taken to the pillory, I don't get punished either. I just end up in whatever device they want me in all day, with nobody doing anything. Neither the jailer nor anybody else in town ever approached and initiates a punishment on my character. Even if I have the chances of various punishments set to 10. I have not gotten a single punishment scene to play in this version of the mod, no matter what.

Finally, during my Solitude lock up, I almost ran into a place where I couldn't progress. I finally got my Skyrim game stable after a long time, installing all the crash fixes and things, but on my release from the Solitude jail I had my first crash in days. As soon as the jailer told me to turn around so he could release me. Tried again and again, the scene happened every time. Finally, once he took me outside once, I opened the MCM menu and hit "Unstuck Jailer" to teleport him far away from me, then I waited for him to run back. THEN he was able to tell me to turn around and release me without the game crashing.

2 hours ago, LaughingMan008 said:

Is anybody else having troubles with the newest version of this mod? Because it just will not work right for me at all. Everything is busted.
Ive been arrested twice now for minor crimes. Once in Whiterun and once in Solitude, and they were both totally broken.

Can't help with your crash issue, but if you are arrested for petty or minor crimes then you will not get punished. It only happens for major crimes

I just can't make this work. Game crashes to desktop every time a guard tries to punish character, so I get a crash either right before arrest scene starts, or a bit later at the start of a punishment scene in a cell (in both situations > guard approaches a character aaaand CTD). And apart of asking for help here I'm out of ideas. Don't know what might be the cause. Every other sex related mod I have works fine (Radiant Prostitution Gigolo - both NPC and creature scenes work fine, and Eager NPCs - also working fine), but this refuses to cooperate.

8 hours ago, thiciathy said:

I just can't make this work. Game crashes to desktop every time a guard tries to punish character, so I get a crash either right before arrest scene starts, or a bit later at the start of a punishment scene in a cell (in both situations > guard approaches a character aaaand CTD). And apart of asking for help here I'm out of ideas. Don't know what might be the cause. Every other sex related mod I have works fine (Radiant Prostitution Gigolo - both NPC and creature scenes work fine, and Eager NPCs - also working fine), but this refuses to cooperate.

You tried any older versions of the mod?

On 6/21/2019 at 6:41 AM, donkeywho said:

OK.  FOR SAFETY'S SAKE, I'LL SUSPEND DISBELIEF AND PRETEND THE GATE IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE lol

Safety's sake? Is there a problem with cleaning saves? 

On 6/21/2019 at 6:25 PM, thiciathy said:

I'm also having crashes when a guard is trying to arrest me. I'm informed I'm going to rot in prison, guard approaches me, and as soon as he's supposed to start doing something, I get a CTD. I've been trying to fix it for days now :( switching back and forth between ZAZ 7 and 8, tinkering with load orders, installing DDe, rebuilding animations, regenerating FNIS, tweaking settings, still happens. As far as I know I have latest versions of everything (except I reverted to ZAZ 7 from fear of mods not being compatible with it yet). Here are papyrus and sexlab logs if that helps:

Papyrus.0.log 43.43 kB · 0 downloads

SexLabDebug.1.log 14.35 kB · 0 downloads

I also tried just turning arrest scenes off, which works, and I get to progress to a prison, where I again get a CTD as soon as a guard enters a cell to punish me. The guard enters, approaches me, I see a message something like "Punishement started at 0 seconds" and than an immediate CTD.

This CTDs however don't happen all the time, but they happen most of the time. I've had an arrest scene with a guard having fun with me before walking me to prison actually work a couple times. I've also had a guard have fun with me in a cell a couple times as well. The parades thus far didn't CTD yet, so that works fine I guess. Being locked into a cage for party entertainment with another prisoner also worked (got this scenario once thus far).

If you want me to provide any more info or test something, just ask :)

It seems that you crash when SL starts. 

Try resetting SL animation registry. 

On 6/25/2019 at 11:41 AM, Aerth said:

Yes it will. 

On 6/26/2019 at 12:34 PM, LaughingMan008 said:

Finally, during my Solitude lock up, I almost ran into a place where I couldn't progress. I finally got my Skyrim game stable after a long time, installing all the crash fixes and things, but on my release from the Solitude jail I had my first crash in days. As soon as the jailer told me to turn around so he could release me. Tried again and again, the scene happened every time. Finally, once he took me outside once, I opened the MCM menu and hit "Unstuck Jailer" to teleport him far away from me, then I waited for him to run back. THEN he was able to tell me to turn around and release me without the game crashing.

Do you have a log of that?