35 minutes ago, generalzod7 said:

i have the prison overhaul updated to latest update but i keep crashign when i get put in dragnar for woman prison what should i do

Grab a log with both POP and DCL logging enabled and post it here. 

On 6/1/2019 at 6:02 AM, Hylysi said:

Looks to be the only thing that's worked thus far. Despite all my other mods loading fine, I'll have to start waiting to enable POP in my load order until after I've loaded the others and restarted the game.

That is indeed very strange, as I cannot duplicate it in my setup. 

On 5/31/2019 at 7:21 AM, Inte said:

SE or LE? 

SPEEDY RESPONSE MODE

LE. Got it working by removing SUM and POP, creating new save, enabling SUM only, reloading, resaving, THEN enabling POP, and reloading again.

I'm going to assume that its something silly at my end peculiar to my load order and not worth wasting your time, ignore me. (and thanks for the mods)

Hello there, i love the idea for the mod, but i encountered and issue after installation, so to put it simple, when my character gets arrested, the guard takes her equiped weapon and after that happens the game crashes

Now i installed all the requirements and even the optionals from the requirements like "Devious Devices equip" and also disable all the mods except those i need for the mod to work properly and i still get the CTD, so i dunno what to do now.

Also i'm using the latest version of all the mods  and i haven't changed anything from the MCM menu.

EDIT: SOLVED!

If you're having the same issue just open the MCM go to "Arrest" and disable the option "NPC's use arrest scene" on the top right corner, after that the mod works just fine!.

On 6/1/2019 at 1:46 PM, firelizard19 said:
  Hide contents

Trying to get this to work and it's great when it runs. I do keep running into hangups midway through the day (in my case after a couple cage punishments nothing further happens, we just stand there - waiting doesn't fix it in this case like it does with guard travel). I tried the "skip stage" command in the debug section, but no dice. Had to reload and start all over.

A feature I'd like to request is an option to skip the rest of the day and warp directly to release, maybe with an additional skill penalty if you're worried it will make it too easy. That way when this sometimes happens I can continue my game and not have to start the punishment sequence (which is long) all over again after the other debug buttons fail. It doesn't always load up nicely if I save in the middle of the sequence. I did try the "reset" but get both a message about how I can't reset while in jail, and everyone attacks me, I assume because of my bounty or because it reads this as escaping. I've seen similar reports of hang-ups or freezes so a "skip the rest" button would probably benefit lots of users.

If you have other suggestions for how to get around this I'd be happy to try them too.

Edit: Sorry, not sure how I got that in a spoiler tag/how to fix while typing on my phone, but please read anyway, it's not a spoiler ?

Perhaps your PC looses her AI package. Hit your SUM AI hotkey and choose 'Force AI', see if that continues the scene.

On 6/6/2019 at 6:41 AM, nameless701 said:

plz go back to the basics...

Day: punishment in painfull zbf_furniture

Evening: plaything in Guardquarters

no dda/ddi or other stupid things

DDe is not required and without it POP does not use DDa/DDi.

If POP does not work without DDe, that would be a bug that needs to be reported. 

21 hours ago, Pickle_Juice said:

EDIT: SOLVED!

If you're having the same issue just open the MCM go to "Arrest" and disable the option "NPC's use arrest scene" on the top right corner, after that the mod works just fine!.

That is not solved. The arrest scene should play. Set POP logging in the MCM to 'Debug' and post that log here, I might be able to see something there. 

6 hours ago, Kakabishan said:

Will there be any plans of integrating (or soft dependency) for this mod, at least for the haircut/shaving part anyway? A prisoner shouldn't be given the luxury of hair ;)

Hadn't planed on it. 

1 hour ago, SAJAD2K said:

I have problem , the jail master come to my character and did sex animations then we both go outside cell and do nothing only stands and cant move its automatic teleport me back to jailer1968950374_Skyrim6_11_20198_50_54AM.png.1442e667b33aeebdf97080cd0241f006.png

Hit your SUM AI hotkey and choose 'Force AI' that should continue the scene. 

5 hours ago, Inte said:

That is not solved. The arrest scene should play. Set POP logging in the MCM to 'Debug' and post that log here, I might be able to see something there. 

Well i encounter other issue, but i gotta say that "Specific" issue i ecounter everytime i download your mod, so i really don't know if this is an issue on my side or not, i forgot in this case how to "Fix it".

The other issue i encounter is when a guard (Not the jailer) enters into the cell and "plays" with the character, the bare second the sexual encounter finishes, the game goes CTD

11 hours ago, Inte said:

Take a look here, 

Ty for replying.

I forget to install Skyrim Utility Mod...

But before I tried to figure out why there is no StorageUtil in my  Skyrim Utility menu.

POP Menu just works in MCM.

Its a miracle I guess.

THX for helping,

I faced only one problem , when jailer put me in cell and i mean cell quest (not in beign) and leaving me i stuck and never release or come any guard , i also reduced the quest time from 3 hours (default ) to 0.5 and used Force AI and nothing happen just stayed in cell .

On 6/11/2019 at 8:40 AM, Pickle_Juice said:

Well i encounter other issue, but i gotta say that "Specific" issue i ecounter everytime i download your mod, so i really don't know if this is an issue on my side or not, i forgot in this case how to "Fix it".

The other issue i encounter is when a guard (Not the jailer) enters into the cell and "plays" with the character, the bare second the sexual encounter finishes, the game goes CTD

Reset SL animation registry and try again. 

Also, in POP status page are all aliases OK?

8 hours ago, SAJAD2K said:

I faced only one problem , when jailer put me in cell and i mean cell quest (not in beign) and leaving me i stuck and never release or come any guard , i also reduced the quest time from 3 hours (default ) to 0.5 and used Force AI and nothing happen just stayed in cell .

Major or minor crime?