12 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

feeding time

I like that :classic_happy:

The game could be included in the high bounty imprisonments as well.

Other ideas:

(1)

Food might be served in a bucket instead of just thrown on the ground. We had a special thing with buckets. Didn't we? @Punga had a thing for them?

The bucket could be a container with an activator and some more humiliating pleasures to add "flavour" to the feeding.

• PC and optionally followers have to eat from it like swines from a trough (on all fours animation?) => technically: get a soup item
  • storywise: PC thinks to her/himself  "tastes like the guards peed in it" => might as well do exactly that later, for the pee fetish players

(2)

Instead of guards bringing food, a PC with a small bounty might as well we taken from the cell and brought to the food. Similar to the daytime activities with the high bounties.

(3)

Adding "tastes like skeever" to the scenery. Maybe having to fight with a scaled down skeever for the food? We just need to make sure that no PC gets killed in such fights. Perhaps a minigame where little skeevers just steal from the food if the PC isn't quick enough or kills them?

(4)

Regular feeding times when the bountyhunters take a long walk from the arrest place to the prison

Good ol' no MCM bug is back.

3.60 works perfectly, but doesnt play with deviously cursed loot's most recent updates, and 4.21 just refuses to give me an MCM with or without DCUR installed alongside it.

Yes, I've tried the force load MCM tricks, and I've tried waiting hours in game (I left it running and walked away for half an hour real life because I got distracted...).

Halp?

I've ran into a problem.

When I get arrested for minor crimes (tried in the city of Riften), the guard bound me and ask me to get down, which my character does.
But after that, nothing happen. My character stay bound on the ground, and the guard just stand there, doing or saying nothing.

I have no idea what should happen at this point and I don't know how to solve/avoid it.
Can anyone help, please?

On 5/18/2019 at 11:28 PM, Hylysi said:

Of the hundreds of mods and their versions I've had in my time playing Skyrim, POP is the only one I've had this issue with ...multiple times.

It's always been when I start a new game. No log notifications show up for POP and entering that command in the console doesn't work to jump start POP.

Oddly, it only started happening after I switched from Alternate Start to Skyrim Unbound.

...And It happens to me yet again.

Edit: tune in tomorrow as I attempt to get to the bottom of which mod of mine is conflicting!

I don't use Skyrim Unbound, so I cannot test it with that. So it only happens with POP? DDe and SUM are OK? Because they are all using the same exact code. 

On 5/19/2019 at 3:34 AM, worik said:

? An important question, let's see what comes to my mind while I type it down:

• checking prisoners health and well being .... and while the guard is there, discipline can never hurt
  • as part of the "return to cell" procedure in the standard procedure. So even when the prisoners is here for high bounties, food can be made available (I console the restraints unlocked, so I can eat. Starving is pointless)
  • checking that nobody has escaped ... and while the guard is there, discipline can never hurt
  • scheduled at certain times of the day
  • checking because he heard something unusual from the cells ... and while the guard is there, discipline can never hurt

I've already implemented a spanking scenario.

Actually I just added another punishment tag for minor crimes. But if the tag is set to Auto or Spanking and spanking animations are installed, then the spanking shall commence. :classic_happy:

On 5/19/2019 at 3:34 AM, worik said:

So even when the prisoners is here for high bounties, food can be made available (I console the restraints unlocked, so I can eat. Starving is pointless)

That should not be necessary as you should be able to eat even while restrained. 

On 5/19/2019 at 6:12 AM, donkeywho said:

The notion that discipline can never hurt should be banned - but I think that that's a discussion to be had elsewhere ?

Otherwise, @Inte if you really are looking for ideas  ?, a possible option would be for guards to see 'feeding time' as a 'game', distributing food as if to animals in a zoo.  They could truss up the prisoner tightly, or even more than they already are, and 'bet' on the time taken to retrieve a number of randomly placed items, the target, as weighted for the number of pieces of food to be retrieved, being the lowest random time bet,  If the PC prisoner fails to retrieve them within that time, they

- get left in the added restrictions and are made vulnerable to the other prisoners in the cell, or an increased number of passing guards, who take continuous, ie non stop ?,  advantage of them until the next normally scheduled POP event, or

- get locked firmly intto some furniture until that next event, or

- whatever other 'punishment' scenes come to mind

If the PC wins by collecting everything within the time, they get the food, but also whipped by the losing guards, and then events go back to normal

That would give a 'good excuse' for guards to add, and play with the prisoners' food

Interesting. 

On 5/26/2019 at 8:53 PM, NobodyHolme said:

Good ol' no MCM bug is back.

3.60 works perfectly, but doesnt play with deviously cursed loot's most recent updates, and 4.21 just refuses to give me an MCM with or without DCUR installed alongside it.

Yes, I've tried the force load MCM tricks, and I've tried waiting hours in game (I left it running and walked away for half an hour real life because I got distracted...).

Halp?

SE or LE? 

On 5/28/2019 at 5:56 AM, MK66 said:

I've ran into a problem.

When I get arrested for minor crimes (tried in the city of Riften), the guard bound me and ask me to get down, which my character does.
But after that, nothing happen. My character stay bound on the ground, and the guard just stand there, doing or saying nothing.

I have no idea what should happen at this point and I don't know how to solve/avoid it.
Can anyone help, please?

Seems similar with @mikaalice'problem. 

Make sure your Fuz Ro D'oh is installed correctly. 

3 hours ago, Inte said:

Too cold there. :classic_happy:

Maybe we could put a pillory into the Jarl's palace? Or next to a smelter? ?

2 hours ago, Inte said:

That should not be necessary as you should be able to eat even while restrained. 

Oh, I didn't know that. Last time it didn't work somehow. Don't know what version that was though. I thought it was designed that way, but it is good to know ?

3 hours ago, Inte said:

I don't use Skyrim Unbound, so I cannot test it with that. So it only happens with POP? DDe and SUM are OK? Because they are all using the same exact code. 

Only POP, the other two load fine.

No MCM menu shows up, no notifications, no console log. The only indication that it's indeed in the game is 4 separate debug trace logs in the papyrus log.

POP (seems) to load fine if I enable it on a save game, instead of a new game.

If I cut down on the amount of ESPs I have (from 200+ to 50~) it will sometimes correctly start on a new game.

Further lowering my ESP count seems to increase the chance that it will start.

Like the previous poster, I've tried the SKI console command, Jaxonx MCM Kicker, and simply waiting awhile to no avail.

I originally thought it had to do with a mod conflict, but the only behavior I've noticed to change when removing mods is the less mods/load on the game the more likely it is to correctly start on a new game.

Edit: Papyrus log of new game where POP does not start (will be deleted in a couple of days.)

Papyrus.0.7z

10 hours ago, Inte said:

Seems similar with @mikaalice'problem. 

Make sure your Fuz Ro D'oh is installed correctly. 

Yeah I do. It works for all others mods. And it worked before as the guard is able to say things like "Turn around" and other silent dialogues of arrest before forcing my character on the ground. But nothing past that point, so Fuz Ro D'oh can't be the probmem.

I could look around what may be buggy... if I knew what to look for, what is supposed to happen after the guard put the player down.

I will try to reinstall Fuz Ro D'oh, but I don't think it will change anything.

12 hours ago, MK66 said:

I could look around what may be buggy... if I knew what to look for, what is supposed to happen after the guard put the player down.

Well it depends,

1. If you have a follower, the guard will arrest him/her. 
  2. Depending on your MCM settings the SL fun will start. 
  3. Next/or the actual POP arrest will start. 
  4. Then/or DDe will kick in...

Probably best to post a log with logging set to 'Debug'. 

20 hours ago, Hylysi said:

Only POP, the other two load fine.

No MCM menu shows up, no notifications, no console log. The only indication that it's indeed in the game is 4 separate debug trace logs in the papyrus log.

POP (seems) to load fine if I enable it on a save game, instead of a new game.

If I cut down on the amount of ESPs I have (from 200+ to 50~) it will sometimes correctly start on a new game.

Further lowering my ESP count seems to increase the chance that it will start.

Like the previous poster, I've tried the SKI console command, Jaxonx MCM Kicker, and simply waiting awhile to no avail.

I originally thought it had to do with a mod conflict, but the only behavior I've noticed to change when removing mods is the less mods/load on the game the more likely it is to correctly start on a new game.

Edit: Papyrus log of new game where POP does not start (will be deleted in a couple of days.)

Papyrus.0.7z 38.7 kB · 0 downloads

From the log it seems that POP MCM quest does not even start. 

Assuming that you are using POP 4.21, in the console you can try this, 

stopquest xpoConfig

and then 

startquest xpoConfig

Also, when starting a new game it is best to use a 'divide and conquer' approach by only loading your mods in groups, starting with masters and the mods required to build a new character and leave the DD master mods for the second run, and POP DDe for the third and so on. 

4 hours ago, Inte said:

Assuming that you are using POP 4.21

Yes.

4 hours ago, Inte said:

stopquest xpoConfig

and then 

startquest xpoConfig

Did nothing, no change. Papyrus log shows no further POP messages as well.

4 hours ago, Inte said:

Also, when starting a new game it is best to use a 'divide and conquer' approach by only loading your mods in groups, starting with masters and the mods required to build a new character and leave the DD master mods for the second run, and POP DDe for the third and so on.

Looks to be the only thing that's worked thus far. Despite all my other mods loading fine, I'll have to start waiting to enable POP in my load order until after I've loaded the others and restarted the game.

Spoiler

Trying to get this to work and it's great when it runs. I do keep running into hangups midway through the day (in my case after a couple cage punishments nothing further happens, we just stand there - waiting doesn't fix it in this case like it does with guard travel). I tried the "skip stage" command in the debug section, but no dice. Had to reload and start all over.

A feature I'd like to request is an option to skip the rest of the day and warp directly to release, maybe with an additional skill penalty if you're worried it will make it too easy. That way when this sometimes happens I can continue my game and not have to start the punishment sequence (which is long) all over again after the other debug buttons fail. It doesn't always load up nicely if I save in the middle of the sequence. I did try the "reset" but get both a message about how I can't reset while in jail, and everyone attacks me, I assume because of my bounty or because it reads this as escaping. I've seen similar reports of hang-ups or freezes so a "skip the rest" button would probably benefit lots of users.

If you have other suggestions for how to get around this I'd be happy to try them too.

Edit: Sorry, not sure how I got that in a spoiler tag/how to fix while typing on my phone, but please read anyway, it's not a spoiler ?

15 hours ago, Inte said:

Well it depends,

1. If you have a follower, the guard will arrest him/her. 
  2. Depending on your MCM settings the SL fun will start. 
  3. Next/or the actual POP arrest will start. 
  4. Then/or DDe will kick in...

Probably best to post a log with logging set to 'Debug'. 

1-Don't have one. Will see if one of the follower mod is responsible.
2-I don't have it activated (especially not for guard), will see.
3-I hope.
4-I don't have DDe, did it became a hard requirement? I don't like the devices in, they look way too modern, I only use iron, rope and vanilla-like leather binds.

I'll try that. Hoping that DDe didn't became mandatory. Will report later.