1 hour ago, sapho888 said:

POP seems to be working well for me although I haven't necessarily tried getting arrested in every city.    However I am wondering if there are any plans to add any other possible punishment scenarios.    If so, can you give any teasers on what you are planning to add?

What about being banished from a particular hold. You can still venture through but the city will be shut to you and the guards will chase you off. The towns won't serve you and if patrolling guards see you they will arrest you and dump you at the border. Of course this is set at high bounty that includes bounty hunters hunting you.

Probably a lot to consider to put in but from what Sapho said I had this idea

1 hour ago, RedMonika said:

What about being banished from a particular hold. You can still venture through but the city will be shut to you and the guards will chase you off. The towns won't serve you and if patrolling guards see you they will arrest you and dump you at the border. Of course this is set at high bounty that includes bounty hunters hunting you.

Probably a lot to consider to put in but from what Sapho said I had this idea

While an interesting idea, I think having a high bounty already does most of that except for the part where town NPCs won't serve you.  Guards will generally try to arrest you on sight already and if you want bounty hunters to be after you, just set the bounty price for bounty hunter spawns to the same value as that of high bounty.   I don't have any potential ideas myself that can be easily added, I was just wondering if Inte or anyone else had any plans.

12 hours ago, Morferous said:

Wild Morferous appears!

Everyone wonders: Who?

Looks like one of my favorite mods is still going strong. Just installed 32bit Skyrim again, to see what has been going on.

Thank you, Inte. ?

Welcome back! :classic_happy:

You haven't seen @Punga on your way in, did ya? 

On 12/7/2018 at 10:44 PM, Moodyplayertwo said:

Having some troubles getting the mod working. I download the main file without the patches and install it to a clean save. It says a menu has been added when I get into the game, yet when I look at my MCM. The Prison Overhaul MCM menu has no options and is merely the picture. Tried to fast travel, wait, etc. No luck. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Screenshot to show what I see when I click on the mod in the MCM menu...

20181207215440_1.jpg

Your body is missing as well. I can only see your hands grasping the bars. :classic_wink:

Log? 

On 12/10/2018 at 11:06 AM, sapho888 said:

POP seems to be working well for me although I haven't necessarily tried getting arrested in every city.    However I am wondering if there are any plans to add any other possible punishment scenarios.    If so, can you give any teasers on what you are planning to add?

I was planning on adding citizen kidnapping. Scenario would go like this. 

Some random citizen pays some guard, then shows up at your cell disguised as a guard to take you out for your regular punishments, but instead locks you inside their home and makes you their permanent slave.  IDK. 

8 minutes ago, Inte said:

Some random citizen pays some guard, then shows up at your cell disguised as a guard to take you out for your regular punishments, but instead locks you inside their home and makes you their permanent slave.  IDK. 

thats a real alternative to the one you get, if the guards pull you out of pop cell with the mod BAD ENDS installed ?

and some of the sexist guards comments would get a little more truth in them

permanent? oh no you mean the same escape mechanics as pop has :O

13 minutes ago, Inte said:

That seems interesting but also similar to functionality already provided by POP+Simple Slavery.  Were you thinking about actually creating a slavery system within POP or just handing it off to another slavery mod?  Perhaps something like a Princess Leia/ Jabba the Hutt situation might be fun as temporary slave to a Jarl but would probably take a lot of work to make interesting for the player experience.

The only thing I could think of doing would be to try utilizing more of the bondage/ torture furniture and maybe make some kind of interrogation scene.

7 hours ago, Inte said:

Welcome back! :classic_happy:

You haven't seen @Punga on your way in, did ya? 

Nope. I haven't seen Punga around for some time.

I have been around LL, but mostly checking after Fallout 4 mod development. I just had an urge to come back to Skyrim for a moment. I chose 32bit Skyrim, because SSE modding is currently all over the place. Kryptopyr is back, so SSE is certain to take more big leaps forward, but it will take some time before other mod authors catch up with her work.

13 hours ago, Inte said:

Yes, nice idea. I like that.

13 hours ago, Inte said:

but instead locks you inside their home and makes you their permanent slave. 

The starting of that path sounds interesting but the end looks pretty much as a dead end.

Instead: making it a temporary thing (MCM slider to set ranges for the duration) with a nice humiliating return-to-prison ceremony  would sound much better to me.

Maybe someone like the captain of the guards/ the jailer visits your new "host" and "re-arrests" you ?

Hi All,

New here but I am having a problem POP it seems not matter what I try I get hung up at the jailer.  I just stand there and can not do anything.  I have even tried just installing what I need for POP on a clean save, way back at the beginning of my character and I get the same result.  Arrested, taken to jailer and freeze nothing happens.  If I try and talk to the guard that arrested me or the jailer just says this person is busy.  I have tried to wait it out but nothing.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dep

When being released from jail AND receiving a goodbye-gift, I'm frequently getting locked out of my inventory (after sex, I think). I can restore it temporarily with ZaZ, but it's quite annoying. This persists even after all gift-related bondage has been removed. I suspect the magic collar at work.

I seem to be dealing with the brown undies SoS bug when the cage triggers. I had thought that got fixed since trying to search the support thread turns that it's in a patch, did I install or set something incorrectly?

Edit: Okay, only two times. Been alright since then.

The Prisoner in the Blue Palace in Solitude is also standing on the floor under, and not in the cage. Known issue or another sign I may have something messed up?

14 hours ago, Dep200 said:

Hi All,

New here but I am having a problem POP it seems not matter what I try I get hung up at the jailer.  I just stand there and can not do anything.  I have even tried just installing what I need for POP on a clean save, way back at the beginning of my character and I get the same result.  Arrested, taken to jailer and freeze nothing happens.  If I try and talk to the guard that arrested me or the jailer just says this person is busy.  I have tried to wait it out but nothing.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dep

Heya, sounds to me like dialog isn't being triggered. Is Fuz Ro D-oh properly installed?

On 12/12/2018 at 4:58 PM, Inte said:

There's already the ending option where you get sent to simple slavery instead of being released.

The appeal of the kidnap is that it's not simple slavery.

I think donttouchmethere hits on the more pertinent question. How is this "permanent" slavery implemented?

Actually, if you had citizen kidnapping, why limit it to PoP prisoners? It could happen any time you're restrained and helpless.

I guess DEC already does that, but it's so old it has a beard.

Is the point here that PoP mechanics are used to drive the slavery? So it's a lot like being in PoP, but you're a slave?

Get up every morning, have a refreshing rape, eat some dry bread, washed down with skooma, and then time for your mid-morning rape?

Then parade around the town, owner pops into the shop and leaves you in the stocks until the afternoon.

A few passersby administer a friendly rape, and some whipping.

Taken back home, locked in your own special furniture and given a relaxing whipping, followed by a few rapes.

Then the owner invites some friends around for dinner. Mostly that means you get raped.

Then whipped.

And then it's time for your goodnight raping, ready for a good night's sleep in your cage before it's time to do it all again.

Forever.

I'm pretty sure there are parts of that people would enjoy. At length.

Could get a bit monotonous after a while. Lacks any kind of narrative arc. Just fix that and you've got another winner.

I can not find the title of the POP in MCM. The MOD is not enable .I installed the mod in ModOrganizer.    I uesd the old mod PO. it's ok. But it can not work well in sexlab v1.62

• Required Mods (this mod will not work without these and their dependencies)
SexLab v1.62
SkyUI v5.1
Dawnguard
Dragonborn

All of the required mods have been installed. How can i make the pop into work. I need help~~~?

9 minutes ago, huankeliao68 said:

I can not find the title of the POP in MCM. The MOD is not enable .I installed the mod in ModOrganizer.    I uesd the old mod PO. it's ok. But it can not work well in sexlab v1.62

• Required Mods (this mod will not work without these and their dependencies)
SexLab v1.62
SkyUI v5.1
Dawnguard
Dragonborn

All of the required mods have been installed. How can i make the pop into work. I need help~~~?

i talked to the guard , then i can chose "i submit, take me into the jail" only, but nothing happened, or the guard began to attack me until dead.