1 minute ago, worik said:

8u is outdated ..AND relies still on the old PO. That's why.

You ONLY need the newest 359 (or any newer). it replaces the old PO plus its various patches completely.

I tried only installing 359, but then there is nothing but the title for this mod in mcm menu for this mod(no setting options) is that normal?

3 hours ago, OddPillow4 said:

but the title for this mod in mcm menu for this mod(no setting options) is that normal?

No, please scroll up and flip through pages before and see the same questions and probable solutions

Hi Inte,

sorry if this has already been suggested, I'm a bit out of date with the discussion on this mod. Have you ever considered adding an early release based on "good behaviour"? Or simply to implement a variable tracking how well you respond to your imprisonment?

My point is that, while the whole prison experience is constructed well until now, the player has not much choice of interaction as a whole. I get the idea that once you are in prison, getting out is not the goal. But sometimes, especially if you play with a maximum of 10 days in prison, the gameplay becomes more like watching a video than playing a game. At least being able to talk back (and get into trouble) or submit and try to shorten your sentence, would be nice.

My idea would be as follows:

Everytime POP starts a scene where a guard talks to the player, the player is able to respond to the guard. Example: "I'm going to parade you through town" -> response: "In your dreams!" would signify negative behaviour, "uh, sure, whatever" would not modify behaviour value, "Yes, Sir/Madam" would signify positive behaviour. Reach a high enough behaviour score and you could be released early in some kind of parole. You would have to check in with a guard every evening (for example) and bring back something the hold needs (money or an item) to pay off the rest of your debt (or of a new debt). Clear the debt and you're finally free to go!

Of course, too much negative behaviour would instead make the guards sell you off into slavery, as you are pretty much useless to them.

Don't know if this is something you would like to implement, but I sure would like my "legendary outlaw" character to be able to give some lip to those pesky guards instead of simply going along with what they say.

For everything else, great mod! It is one of the first I tried and it has loyally stayed in my load order since ?

Edit: I just realised I had already suggested something similar a while ago. Sorry for the repetition...

I have a small trouble: when i get arrested I got equipped with usual collar, gag and chains. However only collar is shown on my character and the rest does not appear or affect my behavior, despite being shown equipped in the inventory. 

Does anybody know what may cause my little bug?

1 hour ago, Shefango said:

I have a small trouble: when i get arrested I got equipped with usual collar, gag and chains. However only collar is shown on my character and the rest does not appear or affect my behavior, despite being shown equipped in the inventory. 

I don't know if will help or not as I'm not convinced it's the same problem that happens sometimes.

Go into the MCM for ZAP (Zaz Animations) under Default Settings change Bound Hands so something different than Default. Change it back to Default save game and see if that helps. It's an old issue but as I said I'm not sure if it will help in your case, but it's worth a try

45 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I don't know if will help or not as I'm not convinced it's the same problem that happens sometimes.

Go into the MCM for ZAP (Zaz Animations) under Default Settings change Bound Hands so something different than Default. Change it back to Default save game and see if that helps. It's an old issue but as I said I'm not sure if it will help in your case, but it's worth a try

Thanks, but didn't helped. Also when guard is arresting me - he and "I" just stay opposite each other while he speaking ("turn around", "stay" and other things). Does it suppose to look like that or i missing some animation / scripts? 

P.s. i have another little weird issue that if my char doesn't have a weapon or something in her hands she run like if her hands tied upfront. It does not affect anything aside this one specific animation, so i don't know if there any connection. Otherwise all other mods like DCL work correctly

On 11/5/2018 at 12:10 PM, Durante said:

It seems that when the punishment starts based on added tags the animations always switch to one animation "skullfuck" regardless, I've tried disabling animation filtering on DD it still persists... What could be the case?

Try adding more tags. POP ships with only one tag for punishment animations; "binding" which will only play binding or bound animations. If you do not have enough of those kind of animations it will default to the original PO animations. Also try resetting SL animation registry, and/or re-register more SLAL animations.   

On 11/17/2018 at 5:22 PM, Daedric Prince of Lust said:

I'm also having this issue where only ZAP's animations keep playing when my character gets raped inside the jail cell. How do I disable them?

You can do that in the POP's MCM. 

On 11/17/2018 at 8:45 PM, LibertyPrime said:

Whipping seems a bit buggy for me. For instance, the guard will walk into my cell, I'll go into the chained up pose, then he whips me for about 3 seconds before I return to my original idle animation/position, and then the guard just gets stuck in the "about to whip someone" animation, and a few seconds later the mod resumes as normal.

Script delay maybe? Try resetting POP when not arrested/in jail. 

On 11/19/2018 at 3:10 AM, worik said:

@Inte  One more question "how do I configure ...."

While I know where I can set the gag for the in-prison restraints:

POP-B.jpg.0130c62b68cc10114381867097c1a5a5.jpg

Now I wonder if and where I can configure the restraints (mainly the gag)  during the arrest scene ? ? Is configurable at all? Or is it fixed? *scratches head*

POP-A.jpg.ab9643172b08b6cef14c0adffd7d5193.jpg

The arrest restraints are the same as the ones used in the cell, (selectable in the MCM) except when the selection is 'none' in which case they default to my favorite ones, the Inox.   

On 11/25/2018 at 1:49 PM, JulioRosario89 said:

Hi Inte,

sorry if this has already been suggested, I'm a bit out of date with the discussion on this mod. Have you ever considered adding an early release based on "good behaviour"? Or simply to implement a variable tracking how well you respond to your imprisonment?

My point is that, while the whole prison experience is constructed well until now, the player has not much choice of interaction as a whole. I get the idea that once you are in prison, getting out is not the goal. But sometimes, especially if you play with a maximum of 10 days in prison, the gameplay becomes more like watching a video than playing a game. At least being able to talk back (and get into trouble) or submit and try to shorten your sentence, would be nice.

My idea would be as follows:

Everytime POP starts a scene where a guard talks to the player, the player is able to respond to the guard. Example: "I'm going to parade you through town" -> response: "In your dreams!" would signify negative behaviour, "uh, sure, whatever" would not modify behaviour value, "Yes, Sir/Madam" would signify positive behaviour. Reach a high enough behaviour score and you could be released early in some kind of parole. You would have to check in with a guard every evening (for example) and bring back something the hold needs (money or an item) to pay off the rest of your debt (or of a new debt). Clear the debt and you're finally free to go!

Of course, too much negative behaviour would instead make the guards sell you off into slavery, as you are pretty much useless to them.

Don't know if this is something you would like to implement, but I sure would like my "legendary outlaw" character to be able to give some lip to those pesky guards instead of simply going along with what they say.

For everything else, great mod! It is one of the first I tried and it has loyally stayed in my load order since ?

Edit: I just realised I had already suggested something similar a while ago. Sorry for the repetition...

You mean a merit/demerit point system? My stance on that was that the guards do not care what the prisoner's wants are and her opinions are not expected nor wanted, hence the continuous gagging for most of the sentence.  

3 hours ago, Shefango said:

Which restraint set did you choose in the MCM? It could be a mesh/texture problem. Check the install. 

2 hours ago, Shefango said:

Thanks, but didn't helped. Also when guard is arresting me - he and "I" just stay opposite each other while he speaking ("turn around", "stay" and other things). Does it suppose to look like that or i missing some animation / scripts? 

P.s. i have another little weird issue that if my char doesn't have a weapon or something in her hands she run like if her hands tied upfront. It does not affect anything aside this one specific animation, so i don't know if there any connection. Otherwise all other mods like DCL work correctly

You are supposed to obediently follow his commands not just stare at him in disbelief. :classic_happy:

There is a variety of things that can cause that behavior. 

• An unfinished AI package still running on your PC. This can prevent your PC from running new AI's and/or animations.  

To test if this is the case - hit your POP's AI key and choose 'Force AI'.

If your PC just stays there frozen then all is good. Hit the AI key again and choose 'Release Current AI' to unfreeze your PC.

However, if your PC starts doing something then there is an AI package still active on your PC. You'll have to wait until it finishes. 

• An unfinished scene. For this go into POP's 'Debug' page and hit 'Kill Current PC Scene'. 
  • Unfilled POP alias. Go to POP's 'Status' page and make sure all aliases say 'OK' there. If not you'll have to manually reset POP. 

About your weird animation issue. 

It sounds like a DDx device was not removed properly. I am not current with all of the new DDx 4 devices but I remember seeing in @worik' blog a mention of a device from DDx called 'Prisoner Chains?'. Now this device is applying your aforementioned animation to the user. The easiest way to fix this is to manually equip this device and then remove it. You might need a key.   

22 hours ago, Inte said:

You are supposed to obediently follow his commands not just stare at him in disbelief. :classic_happy:

There is a variety of things that can cause that behavior. 

• An unfinished AI package still running on your PC. This can prevent your PC from running new AI's and/or animations.  

To test if this is the case - hit your POP's AI key and choose 'Force AI'.

If your PC just stays there frozen then all is good. Hit the AI key again and choose 'Release Current AI' to unfreeze your PC.

However, if your PC starts doing something then there is an AI package still active on your PC. You'll have to wait until it finishes. 

• An unfinished scene. For this go into POP's 'Debug' page and hit 'Kill Current PC Scene'. 
  • Unfilled POP alias. Go to POP's 'Status' page and make sure all aliases say 'OK' there. If not you'll have to manually reset POP. 

I fixed the bugs with missing devices and with hand animation, thanks to you; however your response give me impression that i may have a bug i don't even know about.

Scene: I go to the nearest guard, attack him and put down weapons. My char forced to stay still and respond to question (go to jail). Then guard walk to me, say "go there and turn around" then something something and then "now go down" (i don't remember exact words). However through all of this i don't have any control (Force AI do nothing either) and just staying still. Guard does the same. Finally i getting chained and can move while guard walking to the prison.

Is that supposed to look like that, or am I missing some animations?

Having some troubles getting the mod working. I download the main file without the patches and install it to a clean save. It says a menu has been added when I get into the game, yet when I look at my MCM. The Prison Overhaul MCM menu has no options and is merely the picture. Tried to fast travel, wait, etc. No luck. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Screenshot to show what I see when I click on the mod in the MCM menu...

20181207215440_1.jpg

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

this file is all you need (the last one in the downloads is the newest standalone, dont need patches)

xazPrisonOverhaul - Patched 359.7z

and if that didn't help, use this in combination with POP + DD

DDe

Is DDe required because the mod only says for optional, but I have been having the same problem with the mod not loading and I have removed all DD in the new load I started recently.

1 hour ago, darkon74slayer said:

Is DDe required because the mod only says for optional, but I have been having the same problem with the mod not loading and I have removed all DD in the new load I started recently.

actually I rarely tried newer POP versions without DDe

to my understanding DDe should only be optional for use with DD during pop, but I had issues without it if I have DD installed (even if no DDe equipment was choosen in MCM)

still, I would say that DDe is a requirement by now (if DD is installed)

the issue MCM is not showing up:

I had that to a few times:

> I didnt deinstall old version correctly and installed a new version

> installed POP without DDe

> POP wasnt the issue, some other mod got stuck during new game start and prevented other mods from loading their MCM

> mod got stuck on gamestart and prevented POP to load MCM

for me POP is a good indicator if something is wrong with the load order or with installed mods, because POP MCM seems to give up first if the skyrim mod setup is faulty (even if the POP installation was correct)

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

for me POP is a good indicator if something is wrong with the load order or with installed mods, because POP MCM seems to give up first if the skyrim mod setup is fault

? That's an interesting observation ....  I collect these for a (future) blog article to sum them up.

9 hours ago, worik said:

? That's an interesting observation ....  I collect these for a (future) blog article to sum them up.

really?

thats more like skyrim modding voodo ^^

I was wondering why POP MCM didnt work, and while scratching my head (and reinstalling POP with the same outcome) I found out that one mods MCM was missing completely

after removing that mod => POP MCM worked again =D

so the stuck mod stopped POP MCM from working