On 10/22/2018 at 5:03 PM, monsta88 said:

Hello Inte,

I'd just like to report some issues I experienced in Falkreath prison. I had a follower with me also imprisoned. v3.58

There was a scene in the Jarl's hall with the big cage.

- My character could not walk up on the stairs/ramp to the cage, she just walked in place. I had this issue at other locations too. Once (in an other game) I solved it by saving and reloading a few times. This time I went to 1st person view and steered the character a bit left, which somehow gave her a bit of forward motion.

- Still in the cage, there was a scene where the other prisoner was caning my character and my follower. Somehow the prisoner managed to hit the Jarl outside the cage. This started a combat, the Jarl wanted to kill the prisoner, but he could not because of the cage. I had to reload to solve this.

- Still in the cage, there were 2 scenes where my character and my follower had to engage in a sex scene with each other. While my follower is female, she has a cock. My character is also a female, but no shlong. Still, both times my character was slotted in the male slot.

- After the cage events, the Jailer said to my character to follow her. My character started walking down the stairs from the cage but could not go to the jailer. As it happened my follower stood in a position which prevented that. Since my character was not close enough (or whatever way you trigger the next dialog), nothing happened. I used the Teleport to Jailer debug feature to advance the scene.

- Then we teleported outside (that's my basic setting because of the trouble with stairs) to the cross and the wheel. I had the same issue, the character could not go the wheel because of the follower. This time even the Teleport feature did not help, I had to go back before we teleported out from the Jarl's house. The second time the character could go to the wheel.

- During the cell time, I talked to my follower. The dialog took a surprising turn, when my follower ended up hanging from the ceiling from chains and I had a cane appear on my character's back. The problem was, that both my character and my follower had their arms shackled behind their backs the whole time (when not doing other animations of course). So in this case I could not do anything with the cane, even if the follower thought I did.

- I found a bit strange that the jailer slept in the same cell. Also that the cell has a nice selection of alchemist materials.

- And a suggestion: Would be nice to have an option to turn off the food/drink dialogs. Especially when I set it to no food/drink.

- It would be nice to use the cell decorations in prison cell scenes too (cross, wheel, etc).

- I use the timescale setting in your mod, which works perfectly. I use a timescale of 6 for longer days and nights. I use a different scale for the prison time, which also works properly.

Thanks for reading,

M

For the first part, it sounds like the POP navmesh modifications are being overridden therefore, your pc cannot navigate correctly. (Move POP to last in your load order.)

Also, it seems as if your pc is loosing the travel AI package. (Hit your AI key and choose 'Force AI' to make sure the package is still running.) 

The follower whipping scene was meant for minor crimes or when you are not cuffed, conditioning that dialog for when you are not wearing wrist restraints it is on my 'to do' list, but I find the helplessness of both parties hilarious. 

When you set it to no food/drink the dialog should change. The guard should say something stupid like 'No soup for you!". 

On 10/25/2018 at 2:50 AM, Pfiffy said:

@Inte

Just because the question is asked over and over again: To run POP 3.59 in SE there is not much to do. There is one Script, that is complaining about an untested SL version (Should not do any harm, as long you have  SL 1.63Beta4 running, older versions might cause trouble because of missing functions in papyrusUtil) Also the mfg console is missing in SL, so it can't be detected by POP and I don't know if the mfg fix will do the job. TESEDIT complains about a few weapon entries, that could be easily edited in the CK. The New CK also reports an error with the Navmesh in Windhelm what might need some attention. 

I did not test it except from installing it and check if the MCM appears and the pillories get placed in the holds, but according to zarantha it works fine. 

I haven't dealt with SSE, so I cannot address any of those issues. But, if you post some ss of the errors you are getting in CK and TESEDIT I can look into it from the Oldrim side.  

Also, PapyrusUtil is a required mod. You won't CTD if you don't have it (no .esp, .esm) but POP will not work correctly without it. 

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

I seem to be getting a bug where the punishments that use SL anims register as "finished" a few seconds after they start and cause POP to move on to the next scene but also still trigger the SL animation; this means I get stuff like the "that was underwhelming" comments from the cage scenario even before the SL scene itself starts.

And most notably, it usually breaks the first scene/punishment after being arrested, because it goes like this:

1. PC is arrested and taken to jailer.
  2. Jailer does the usual stripping, taking PC to cell, and gets out.
  3. Jailer goes back inside the cell right away to fetch the PC for punishment (usually Pillory).
  4. When he reaches PC, a "Punishment Started at 0 seconds" message shows up.
  5. The SL anim is triggered and initialized, using tags (as seen on the console messages from both POP and SL).
  6. A few seconds later POP registers the punishment as finished (with a "Had fun for X seconds" notification) and moves on to the next scene: marching the PC out of the cell for further instructions...
  7. ...but the SL scene triggered in Point 5 is still starting up, so the jailer starts walking towards the cell door and gets teleported to the cell marker to begin the SL anim.
  8. SL scene goes on, with the PC sometimes breaking and "turning around" (like when under AI control), maybe due to the "follow" package/scene with the jailer still active.
  9. SL scene ends and jailer walks to marker outside cell, but the PC is no longer "leashed" to jailer (can walk away from him and there is no forced AI control to walk back no matter the distance) and walking up to the jailer doesn't progress in the next scene as it should (where he's supposed to tell the PC what they are going to do, i.e. Cage, Pillory or Parade).

This would mean something is wrong with the timer and/or the SL thread that causes POP to get the "finished" event/call right after triggering the SL scene but before they even start animating, but I've been looking at the code and I'm unable to pinpoint where the error could be.

Any ideas on this?

• Try resetting the SL animation registry.
  • In POP MCM Status page, make sure all aliases are OK. If not, reset POP. 
  • When you loose the leash, hit your POP AI key and choose 'Force AI'. 

4 hours ago, Inte said:

I haven't dealt with SSE, so I cannot address any of those issues. But, if you post some ss of the errors you are getting in CK and TESEDIT I can look into it from the Oldrim side.  

Also, PapyrusUtil is a required mod. You won't CTD if you don't have it (no .esp, .esm) but POP will not work correctly without it. 

Well, the TesV errors are nothing serious. They are about the Dummy arrows(?) and they appear after resaving. The weapon errors are about the critical hit data, To solve the you just have to open them in the new CK and cange none to none(Simply open them will not help)

From the reports it seems that not POP is making the problems, but it seems like ppl get can get into problems if they use DDe for SE along with it.

Others people report it is working fine or have only issues, that are already addressed here. 

For Papyrusutil: To make sure everything is working, it is the best to have the newest SE version running.

I will do a bit clean up and send you my port.

1 hour ago, McLude said:

Yeah this doesn't work in SSE, neither converted or unconverted, not for me anyway.  Whiterun is especially problematic. I'm giving up for now and maybe someone more experienced can convert it successfully. 

Can you get a log? 

16 hours ago, Inte said:
  • Try resetting the SL animation registry.
  • In POP MCM Status page, make sure all aliases are OK. If not, reset POP. 
  • When you loose the leash, hit your POP AI key and choose 'Force AI'. 

All aliases are OK. Resetting the SL anim registry did nothing, as I still get the bug all the time. Using the "Force AI" option after the borked SL animation does cause the jailer to carry on with the scene and move on to whichever punishment was chosen, so at least I can continue playing, but I'd rather have it work the way it's supposed to without breaking.

This is the console log:

Spoiler

enb 2018_10_29 17_00_18_22.png

As you can see, the "[TimerState].OnEndState()" event happens only 3 seconds after the SL animation is called so it doesn't even have time to start up before POP moves on to the next scene (taking the PC out of the cell and closing the door), so both PC and jailer start walking towards the door and then get teleported back to the cell marker when the SL scene finally fires up.

(I don't have the Papyrus log because I forgot to enable logging, but I can enable it and go through the arrest again if need be).

I thought the bug could be because the other "specific" animations (Rough and Skull Fuck) called by POP are suppressed on my end, so POP could be trying to call them, getting an error from SL because those anims don't exist, and then marking the punishment as finished without accounting for SL still starting a fallback anim anyway. But I have all the punishment options disabled except for the "By Tags" one, and changing the tags in the Extras menu also affects which animations are called during the cell punishment, so that would mean the bug is in the "By Tags" part somehow.

Any ideas on what could be the cause and/or what could I do to fix it?

22 hours ago, Inte said:

Yes, that should have been patched.

1. How did you pay the bounty?

2. There is a 10 sec. delay between the time you pay your bounty and POP will register it. 

POP watches for the vanilla 'pay bounty' event. When this event triggers, POP will re-evaluate all bounties and will choose the next highest one available and the BHs will arrest you for that one. If it does not find a bounty available it ends the bounty hunters' quest. 

Log? 

No log I'm afraid I just noticed it in passing and I don't have the save now to retest.

But it may be the 10 second delay as although I'd paid the bounty to a guard in Morthal it may not have had time to clear before the BH's swooped in.

Or it may be that thieving bastard of a guard kept the septims for himself :classic_smile:

Can anybody tell me why I can't get this mod to load into MCM? It detects the mod existing and allows me to start with CCAS but I have been released outside the front gate of Whiterun. Then I attack the guards and submit to jail and they say the line about going to rot in the dungeon and then nothing happens. And no MCM menu showing up. I have tried reinstalling several times. IDK what I am doing wrong. I have used the original version but it has probably been about a year since.

Update: I am not sure what the patches are for. I thought they might be updates for the mod here but when I installed it, it is missing a requirement...prisonoverhaul.esm and this is not prison overhaul, this is prison overhaul patched using prisonoverhaulpatched.esm. So I assume that the patches posted here are for those using the original prison overhaul? I am so freakin confused.

Spoiler
6 hours ago, AndragonFirefly said:

Can anybody tell me why I can't get this mod to load into MCM? It detects the mod existing and allows me to start with CCAS but I have been released outside the front gate of Whiterun. Then I attack the guards and submit to jail and they say the line about going to rot in the dungeon and then nothing happens. And no MCM menu showing up. I have tried reinstalling several times. IDK what I am doing wrong. I have used the original version but it has probably been about a year since.

Update: I am not sure what the patches are for. I thought they might be updates for the mod here but when I installed it, it is missing a requirement...prisonoverhaul.esm and this is not prison overhaul, this is prison overhaul patched using prisonoverhaulpatched.esm. So I assume that the patches posted here are for those using the original prison overhaul? I am so freakin confused.

Forget the patches. They are from BEFORE.

There are many causes of MCM issues but start with load order. Did you run LOOT? If not, try running it and starting a new game (whenever you change your load order you should start a new game). If you have run LOOT (if you don't know about LOOT just look at my blog for the information - link is found in my signature) then try moving POP down in your load order manually. In fact, as a test, try loading it just before ASLAL (Alternate Start - Live Another Life) which LOOT normally places at the end of you load order.

48 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

There are many causes of MCM issues but start with load order. Did you run LOOT? If not, try running it and starting a new game (whenever you change your load order you should start a new game). If you have run LOOT (if you don't know about LOOT just look at my blog for the information - link is found in my signature) then try moving POP down in your load order manually. In fact, as a test, try loading it just before ASLAL (Alternate Start - Live Another Life) which LOOT normally places at the end of you load order.

Yes and yes

On 10/29/2018 at 12:16 PM, Blaze69 said:

All aliases are OK. Resetting the SL anim registry did nothing, as I still get the bug all the time. Using the "Force AI" option after the borked SL animation does cause the jailer to carry on with the scene and move on to whichever punishment was chosen, so at least I can continue playing, but I'd rather have it work the way it's supposed to without breaking.

This is the console log:

Reveal hidden contents

As you can see, the "[TimerState].OnEndState()" event happens only 3 seconds after the SL animation is called so it doesn't even have time to start up before POP moves on to the next scene (taking the PC out of the cell and closing the door), so both PC and jailer start walking towards the door and then get teleported back to the cell marker when the SL scene finally fires up.

(I don't have the Papyrus log because I forgot to enable logging, but I can enable it and go through the arrest again if need be).

I thought the bug could be because the other "specific" animations (Rough and Skull Fuck) called by POP are suppressed on my end, so POP could be trying to call them, getting an error from SL because those anims don't exist, and then marking the punishment as finished without accounting for SL still starting a fallback anim anyway. But I have all the punishment options disabled except for the "By Tags" one, and changing the tags in the Extras menu also affects which animations are called during the cell punishment, so that would mean the bug is in the "By Tags" part somehow.

Any ideas on what could be the cause and/or what could I do to fix it?

You should have logging enabled and watch for stack dumps. This way if save corruption is in progress, you should be able to catch it quite fast. For example, after I am done playing I take a look at the size of my log. If its bigger than say 5Mb, I know there might be something going on there and I will open it and have a look see.

A POP debug log will show if SL has failed/started the animation among other useful things so, I would need that log. 

Try resetting POP as well.    

On 10/29/2018 at 4:29 PM, McLude said:

I posted some papyrus logs in the thread below. The problem for anyone looking at them now is I made changes along the way and didn't document them since outside interest was low. Some have DDe, some don't. It ran better without DDe.

@Pfiffy was correct, PapyrusUtil SSE is missing some functions and since it is a required mod, POP might not work properly.

DDe is even more dependent on PapyrusUtil.  

On 10/29/2018 at 5:11 PM, Slorm said:

No log I'm afraid I just noticed it in passing and I don't have the save now to retest.

But it may be the 10 second delay as although I'd paid the bounty to a guard in Morthal it may not have had time to clear before the BH's swooped in.

Or it may be that thieving bastard of a guard kept the septims for himself :classic_smile:

That bastard! :classic_happy:

On 10/30/2018 at 3:14 PM, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Perhaps I should remove the old patches from the DL page, it will probably help alleviate some of the confusion. 

4 hours ago, Inte said:

Perhaps I should remove the old patches from the DL page, it will probably help alleviate some of the confusion. 

I'm thinking of some kind of "archive" ? Would that do any good?

We don't have "folders" in the download section, do we? E.g. you create one called "rusty-dusty-trusty" and drop the old versions there .. ?

15 hours ago, Inte said:

@Pfiffy was correct, PapyrusUtil SSE is missing some functions and since it is a required mod, POP might not work properly.

DDe is even more dependent on PapyrusUtil.  

I'm not familiar with this mod, so I can only judge from from what I see. With the newest PapyrusUtil/SL versions for SSE everything should be working as long as the Dependencies are working correctly. But it needs some testing in a clean enviroment. From what I read in the threat, it seems that it is quite Script heavy in certain situations, which will cause problems as soon as other script heavy mods kick in, too. As long as the scripts are stable, there is not much to port. The only thing that makes sense would be to recompile the scripts and check if something is missing. 

10 hours ago, worik said:

I'm thinking of some kind of "archive" ? Would that do any good?

We don't have "folders" in the download section, do we? E.g. you create one called "rusty-dusty-trusty" and drop the old versions there .. ?

My best idea about this would be to upload a txt file with the title "DO NOT DOWNLOAD BELOW" or something like that. I know users don't read, but maybe still worth a try?^^

37 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

"DO NOT DOWNLOAD BELOW"

This ^ is a devious trap. Everybody will click on that first. :classic_tongue:

Something like these dubious emails from <dishonest@untrusty.fraud.com.gov> ..

"do not click on the attached spy.exe, do not forward it to your best friends. Do not. We warn you."

Somehow they get the best clickrates in the whole internet. :classic_ph34r:

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Durante said:

It seems that when the punishment starts based on added tags the animations always switch to one animation "skullfuck" regardless, I've tried disabling animation filtering on DD it still persists... What could be the case?

I hope Inte answers your question because I have had similar problems here and with other mods. My workaround is to go into SexLab and (in your specific case) turn off the Skullfuck animation in both regular and aggressive animations. That keeps it from recurring and usually leads to a more generous selection. However, as I said, that is a workaround. I'd love to know a real fix myself.

3 hours ago, Durante said:

It seems that when the punishment starts based on added tags the animations always switch to one animation "skullfuck" regardless, I've tried disabling animation filtering on DD it still persists... What could be the case?

Did you disable animation filtering in zaz too?